You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "littlemissdee" started this thread

Reg: Jul 20th 2009

Children: Still waiting to be blessed with 1 ... or 2?

Saturday, August 22nd 2009, 10:44pm

1.7million

Hey all starsmile xx

Hope you are al well and fighting fit!! xx

Just wondered if anyone has had a positive outcome with a spermcount as low as 1.7 million and also low morphology???

I am currently waiting on getting ICSI and am a bit worried about the whole thing?!!!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x :xxx3:

baby8Can't Wait For The Journey To Begin - Bring On The Bumpage!!x baby8

Reg: May 2nd 2007

Children: A boy and a girl, both living in London

Saturday, August 22nd 2009, 11:07pm

RE: 1.7million

Hi,

Do you know anything about their motility? 1.7 million per ml is obviously a very low count, but I have certainly known pregnancies happen naturally at this level, let alone with ICSI. And if they have a reasonable motility, then even better for ICSI.

So if you are down for ICSI then there is every chance that your eggs with get some benefit from these sperm. If you browse through FZ you will read of many couples who have had ICSI pregnancies with very much lower sperm counts than this. So you can afford to feel a little optimistic about ICSI.

Kind regards.

Paul
Fertility Scientist and Andrologist
Fertility Counsellor, Holistic Therapist and Hypnotherapist
Providing Fertility Information, Assessment and Enhancement.
Natural family planning teacher.

• "littlemissdee" started this thread

Reg: Jul 20th 2009

Children: Still waiting to be blessed with 1 ... or 2?

Saturday, August 22nd 2009, 11:23pm

thank

Hey Paul,

Yeah i was thinking that - i have been reading several posts & i have came across several people who have continued to have several successful pregnancies/births.. my OH has a low motility too - but our docs have said we only have a chance we have is ICSI? I am hoping that we will by miracle conceive naturally... but deep down i know we wont be sucessfull.... although my periods r unusualy 2 weeks late - some daRK spotting with no cramp?? weird!!!

I hope that ICSI will prove successfull for us... we have been tryaing for 5 years/...people keep saying that we have age on our side as i am only just turne 24 and dh is 27...

soo???

xxx

baby8Can't Wait For The Journey To Begin - Bring On The Bumpage!!x baby8

Reg: May 2nd 2007

Children: A boy and a girl, both living in London

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 12:34am

RE: thank

Good luck to you both,

Littlemiss.

Paul

XX
Fertility Scientist and Andrologist
Fertility Counsellor, Holistic Therapist and Hypnotherapist
Providing Fertility Information, Assessment and Enhancement.
Natural family planning teacher.

Linzilou

Reg: Aug 20th 2009

Children: ST Mary's

Tuesday, August 25th 2009, 5:40pm

1 Million!

Hi Little Miss Dee,

My OH also has low sperm count, he has less than 1 million.

I am about to be referred to St Mary's in Manchester but each month hope it will "just happen". Most Dr's have said to us its highly unlikley but I suppose it only takes 1 strong swimmer and BINGO!

Good luck to you both I hope it happens for you hun xx
Linzi x

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE