You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lynsey

Reg: Dec 3rd 2008

Children: Adopted Son @ 10.5mths old Feb 2014 xx

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Saturday, August 15th 2009, 9:10am

Hey ladies!!!
We all seem to of gone i little quiet on here!!!
LYNSEY xx

After x3 ICSI X2 FETs resulting in :BFN:s Apart from the last one being a faint :BFP: (only lasted a day or two) I was turned down as an egg donor so we called it a day with TX
WE ARE ADOPTING
APT Apr/May 13 HS June-Aug 13 PANEL Sept 13 YES!!
LINKED to 7mth old bab22 Oct 13
MATCHING PANEL JAN 14 YES. HOME with us 11th Feb 2014 (10.5mths old)
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Reg: Jun 21st 2012

Saturday, August 15th 2009, 10:09am

such a weird thread!! we all either jabber away or it goes quiet hehehe

how are we all?? :D Bad news for me, AF has arrived very painfully and heavy on CD 19 for some reaosn ?( i guess that explains the sore boobs. the problem is now DR will be starting on CD 15 so im not sure if the clinic will let me, ill have to call on monday

how are we all??, lynsey still ok on HRT???
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

FET sept 2012 Tentative BFP please please stick little bean

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "gnioto55" (Aug 15th 2009, 10:09am)

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Saturday, August 15th 2009, 11:54am

Hey there karen!!

Sorry about AF arriving!!! Good knows whats going on with our bodies with everything they have been through! xfingers that you will still beable to start when intended to!

Went out for a lovely meal with DH last night!! I think it was just what we needed. We were going to go off the the coast today but the weather isnt as good as we thought it was going to be!! I guess we will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings instead!!!!

:cheese:Not long to go now untilo my scan, then starting the joyful pessaries again!!!.........saying that i might be given the crinone gel this time, gues we will have to wait and see.....im not actually sure which i would prefer! ANYWAY all that then hopefully 2lovely embies on board:cheese:
LYNSEY xx

After x3 ICSI X2 FETs resulting in :BFN:s Apart from the last one being a faint :BFP: (only lasted a day or two) I was turned down as an egg donor so we called it a day with TX
WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Tiggs

Star

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: Two precious baby girls thanks to ICSI! XXX

Sunday, August 16th 2009, 1:26pm

Hi all,

Is everyone having a good weekend? :smile:

Went to the in-laws for dinner last night and going to Mum's tonight for a :bbq: - weather prevailing of course! :snigger: Nice not to cook!

Sorry your AF has arrived Gnioto. Hopefully things can get going soon for your DR'ing though.

Oh, it's getting exciting Lynsey! What kind of side effects do you get with the pessaries? ?(

starsmile

TTC 6yrs
ICSI Jul 09 OHSS :-(
FET Oct 09:BFN: :-(
FET Jan 10:BFN: :-(
ICSI Jun 10:BFP: precious DD born Feb 11 : D
FET Oct-Jan 12/13 chemical pregnancy ;(
ICSI Jul 13:BFP: :)

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Sunday, August 16th 2009, 5:35pm

Hey there

Tiggs ~ the pessaries and crinone gel are what often give people the so called signs/symptoms of pregnancy or sometimes AF!! They have a lot to answer for in the 2ww.
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Sunday, August 16th 2009, 7:37pm

i get awful wind lol!!! feel like im all blown up!! plus the good old chalky knickers :snigger:
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Sunday, August 16th 2009, 7:43pm

hello there Karen!
what a lovely post :snigger:
How you doing?

I have AF pains at the moment, but not due for ages, i recall this happening last cycle!!! :cheers: Heres to hoping it means there will be a nice thick, juicey, triple lined lining on Thursday.
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Monday, August 17th 2009, 9:25am

hehe lets hope so hun and that lovely juicey lining stays where it is for the next 9 months or so!! :smile:

i so wish i had a crystal ball and could fast forward 5 weeks and everyones cycles be over with a fab result for us all :shush: i hate waiting and also hoping and having it taken away. i just dont know what im gonna do if these last 2 dont stick as we have no cash for a fresh cycle. have to be positive and put everything into these blobs of ours. first acupuncture session is on thursday ?( which im nervous about than anything hahahaha

how are we all?????????????????????????????????????///
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

Reg: Jun 26th 2009

Children: Repromed

Monday, August 17th 2009, 12:29pm

Hi guys had blood test today to check hormone levels not quite there yet got to go again on wednesday for another blood test does anyone no when my levels are right how long after that do they do the transfer. The eggs were frozen day 5.
So if all was ok on wednesday say how long after that would it be ??

Hope all is well with everyone else and everything going well ??
Kelly xx

Reg: Mar 27th 2009

Monday, August 17th 2009, 4:17pm

Hi everyone

Sorry I’ve been quiet for a few days.

I’ve just read that some of you have felt unwell on the HRT. I had it in my head that the HRT would be just like stimming in the nice ways (ie it would cancel out the tiredness and headaches and hot flushes of DR) but without the horrible stimming swollen tummy. However, I have felt extremely tired while on the HRT (today is day 6 of HRT) and periodically shivery. What are the possible side effects? (ie am I normal?!)

Another question I had was about timings for ET. I’m having a scan on Monday 24th, which will be day 13 of HRT. The nurse said I’d probably have ET (blastocysts) on 31 August or 1 Sep. Can someone explain why the wait? How critical are the timings when you’re having medicated FET? I just wondered really.

A final question: what’s the option other than the pessaries? They are the second worst bit of IVF IMO (the worst being the trigger shot - eugh).

Sun Flower – Hi there, hope you’re reading and learning. Don’t forget about us!

Lynsey – I see what you mean re. blasts and SET – the chances of multiples are so much higher with blasts. Not sure what we’d do if it were a day 2-3 transfer but the decision would be more difficult for us as I would definitely be tempted by DET. Hope these last few days until FET fly by for you, and it’s not too painful this time.

Gnioto55 / Karen – yes I am on Verity too! Slightly confused by your early AF – have you had an answer from the clinic yet today?

Tiggs – sorry to hear you’ve had to cancel your holiday, but I can totally understand why. TTC is so difficult. Great that AF arrived and you’re on track to get started soon.

Bella – praying that you get your surge on day 16!

Aussiegirl – sorry can’t help you with your question as I can’t get my head around timings for FET at all!

Hi to anyone I’ve missed.

TTC#1 since Dec 06, PCOS
IVF#1 2009 - 3xSET (blasts) - 3xBFN
IgG cardiolipins and Lupus antibodies, MTHFR heterozygous
IVF#2 2010 - 2 blasts, BFP 1/6/10, secondary OHSS
[zx076] 18/6/10 at 6+4!
On Metformin 4x500mg, Clexane 80mg, Aspirin 75mg, B12 3x50mcg
Gestational diabetes (diet controlled)
Elizabeth born prematurely on 25/11/10 at 29+3, weighing 3lbs

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Monday, August 17th 2009, 6:44pm

Hi there everyone!!!

Platinum ~ Other than the cyclogest pessaries, there is crinone gel, never used it, but people in the past it seems have had more side affects from it.
As for HRT, they make me really tired too, last time was sick a few time with it, but so far none of that this time round. And as for the days between the lining scan and the ET i dont have a clue why that is, i guess because the pessaries or gel have to start 3 or so days before ET.....at least at my clinic they do.

Aussiegirl ~ sorry i cant help with timings with natural FET.

Gnioto ~ Any answers from your clinic today about the early AF??

Well not long to go now!!!! :xfingers: lining is good on thursday!!!
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Tiggs

Star

Monday, August 17th 2009, 9:00pm

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well and had a nice weekend?

Eugh, side effects don't sound good! :snigger: :O Nevermind, they'll be worth it for us all! :P

Sorry, never had FET before so I'm clueless about timings! :innocent:

Hi Platinum, good to have you back.

:xxx3:

TTC 6yrs

GeeBee

Reg: Jun 25th 2009

Children: gcrm

Monday, August 17th 2009, 9:38pm

Hi Girls

Can I join you here? Blood test this morning showed my surge today so ovulating tomorrow. FET on saturday am! Four wee frosties waiting to go. I've suddenly got that scared exited anxious feeling! OMG here we go again!!!!

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Tuesday, August 18th 2009, 6:57pm

hi geebee

welcome to the FET chat!!! Fingers crossed for you!!
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Tiggs

Star

Tuesday, August 18th 2009, 8:35pm

Hi GeeBee,

Welcome!

All the best for your FET on Saturday - how exciting! Let us know how you get on.

TTC 6yrs

GeeBee

Reg: Jun 25th 2009

Children: gcrm

Tuesday, August 18th 2009, 8:44pm

Thanks girls. I'm taking a whole pile of steroids and things for this FET. Picking them up tomorrow. Fingers x'd xxx

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 22nd 2008

Children: Beautiful twin daughters and two grown up stepdaughters

Tuesday, August 18th 2009, 9:45pm

Hello everyone. Can I please join you?

After agonising over the timing of our FET cycle we have taken the plunge and I start DR a week today on 25 August with ET scheduled for 28 September. The timing is not brilliant because we fly to Australia just after our 2WW and it may not be brilliant to do the long journey so early in a pregnancy after coming this far, but on the other hand a lovely 3 week holiday may be the perfect tonic to a month of treatment whatever the outcome.

I had a hysterscopy last Friday and everything was fine. Someone on this thread was asking what it was like. It was a general anaesthetic so I knew nothing about it and the lovely anaesthetist even put me to sleep with gas because I hate needles. I had no post-op pain whatsoever and apart from a little spotting it is as if I had nothing done.

I hadn't realised that the HRT had side effects. I can't say I'm looking forward to it but anything is better than self-injecting (I managed to make myself pass out last time!).

I am going to be taking low dose asprin and steroids this cycle. I think my consultant is just giving them to me to shut me up because I refuse to believe my two failed cycles are just bad luck and I have insisted we do something different. Does anyone know when you are supposed to start taking then and are the steroids pills or injections?

Looking forward to chatting to you all. I become FZ obsessed during treatment so I'll be around a lot.

Babydust to all.
Newly Wed

ICSI December 2008 - chemical pregnancy
ICSI May 2009 - BFN
FET September 2009 - BFP
Beautiful twin girls born 30 April 2010

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 7:55am

Hi newly wed!
I'm a rather obsessed with FZ too!! God knows where I would be without it!!
3wks in oz sound fab!!!
As for HRT I was awful last time, but this time they thankfully have only made me very tired, but that's better than making me sick like last time.

Last but not least I would like to wish you lots of luck and I have everthing crossed for you hun
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 9:51am

Thanks Lynsey. Not long to go until your ET. Do you have to take the HRT right up to ET day or do you have a few days off beforehand?

My consultant was going to delay my ET for 6 days because he is going to be away (and I usually insist that he is the only one that can touch me) but we have decided to let someone else do it so I don't have the extra days of drug taking and it gives us a bit more time before the Australia trip.

I don't know how I will respond to the HRT but for me the Synerel is the nightmare. It is evil and actually turns me into a monster. Thankfully we are going to Spain for the bank holiday weekend which might help a bit and DH will be away on business for most of the second week, so hopefully we will manage to avoid the point where one of us actually threatens divorce!!
Newly Wed

ICSI May 2009 - BFN
FET September 2009 - BFP

Reg: Jan 4th 2010

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 10:09am

Hay Ladies

How we all doing? Well thats me back from my hols :) Had a fab time and now all brown :) (apart from a few white bits lol.)

So what stage are we all at now - Lynz? not long till ET for you now I think? Karen? Have you started or when you starting????

Bella? Hows things with you?

Anyone else I am missing???? Well my period ended up coming 3 days late so I had a 31 day cycle last month so hopefully next one should come around the 3/4th Sept with ET moving a few days forward to around the 20th - 24th Sept I think :)

Any other news girls?

A x x x x

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 6:17pm

newly wed ~ my ICSI and first FET cycle i was on synarel. ICSI cycle i was one hell of a monster!!! :snigger:
As for the HRT, i have to take them up until test day, then if its a BFP continue them for i hink another 6wks!!!

Esha ~ Glad you had a fab holiday!!!! Yes ET is approaching fast now!!! Am excited but anxious as i found ET very uncomfortable before!!!
This whole cycle i have felt different, in many ways iv been better as the HRT hvent made me ill xfingers thats a good thing!
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Tiggs

Star

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 7:12pm

Hi all,

Welcome NewlyWed - a trip to Australia sounds great, whatever happens! Good luck for your treatment and don't worry, I'm obessed with FZ too because it is so great and like Lynsey said, I don't know where'd I'd be without it! :snigger:

Glad you had a good holiday Esha, good news about starting!

Hope everyone else is well.

TTC 6yrs

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 2:35pm

Yay!! Linng 9.2mm ET booked in for Tuesday!! Gotta call mondayto see what time they want me in!!!
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Reg: Jan 4th 2010

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 3:39pm

Hay Lynz - thats fab honey - well done :) you must be so excited :)

Reg: Nov 7th 2008

Children: None

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 4:11pm

Lynsey!!

Wow, you must be so excited! So much luck!

I am waiting to start surge testing, which I will start this Sunday ...
I am hoping for a surge before wed or after thursday. SO no Wed or thurs. grr, even though knowing my luck I will be smack on one of those days. :(

Esha, welcome back... Don't you just love that brown glowy feeling?! It goes so quick though...

xxxx
XXX BellaLove XXX

Feb '10 xfingers Hoping it sticks! xfingers

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 6:17pm

thanks ladies!!!

Yes im quite excited but also thinking OMG OMG OMG!!!! nearing the 2ww madness again!!!! and this time i have to wait even longer to test, as my clinic have changed the way they do the testing, so they send me home with a HPT!!! Last time i didnt have one in the house until a day or 2 before test date!!!
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Reg: Aug 13th 2008

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 6:25pm

Hi gals

just checking in you all! I have been off the computer for a bit taking a break from all thins fertility. Just drinkinng my herbal teas and trying to take it easy before next FET try out in Sep after my hols.

Am gona read everyones posts now, but quick fab news Lynsey wishing you so much babydust for your FET on Tues. xxxxx
] xfingers

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 7:14pm

hi gang!

well i had my first acunpuncture session today. i was very impressed with the lady and what she was able to tell me about my general health. i did struggle to 'find my centre' and relax how she wanted me too. shes trying to get me to block out the rest of the wrold and all of the crap people say to me i.e if only you went on holiday..... but the more she said it the more i thought about it hehee. it was sooo relaxing though and ive booked a course of 6 throughout this FET cycle, hope it does the trick 88)

monkey nice to hear from you hunny :D hope your relaxing does you good xxxx

lynsey yayayayayayayayay im sooooo pleased for you, the HPT is gonna be a mare tho. i seriously suggest you get DH to hide it though, those moments of weakness come on you all of a sudden!!

Bella PMA tells me that the surge will come just when you want it!! keeping everything crossed extra tight!

hi newlywed!! has your consultant done any tests before giving you aspirin and steroids?? its just if this doesnt work with our last 2 embies im gonna push for something else to be done. i will have had 5 top quality blasts put back and refuse to say its bad luck!! how are you doing otherwise?? hope your not suffering :-)

Geebee how are you nerves honey??? the big thaw is the worst bit of this FET. keeping everything crossed for you

Tiggs how you doing sweetie??

Aussie and platinum how are you both

Well the clinic are letting me go ahead with the same days despite AF arriving so early. luckely i was originally scheduled to start DR very late so it works out next week that i start on CD 16 which isnt too bad!. they said i might just have to take HRT for a few extra days to get my lining thick enough. theyre stillm predicting ET to be around 20th september though. seems ages away X(

wow this is a long post!!!
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

Tiggs

Star

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 7:20pm

Hi all,

How is everyone?

That's fab news Lynsey! Sooo exciting - keeping everything crossed for you!!! xfingers

Glad you enjoyed your acupuncture Gnioto - are the needles sore?! ?(

TTC 6yrs

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 7:30pm

no most of them i didnt feel, just one in my right ankle but i think it hit a nerve as it gave me pins and needles. not painful at all though! im getting to the stage where ill try anything hahaha
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 7:39pm

hi

Monkey ~ Thank you hun!! Glad your doing ok and taking it easy!!! starsmile

Gnioto~ Thank to you too hun!!! Even if i give HPT to DH i will probably seek it out!!! lol
Sept 20th isnt long sweetie!!! Infact that will be my 25th birthday!!!!
I think everyone having acu is very very brave!!! is sounds like absolute hell to me!!! I get sweeys just doing my DR jab!! cant wait until my last on on saturday!!! then the lovely pessaries start!!! :party:

Tiggs~ Thank you to you too hun!! how you doing? :rainbow:
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lynsey" (Aug 20th 2009, 7:40pm)

Reg: Aug 13th 2008

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 7:42pm

HIya
Acupuncture is great isnt it! I find it so relaxing, i had some reflexology the other week and aromotherapy/healing massage just wanted to check it out pre my next cycle. was really good!! Give it a go in case you havent already.x xx
] xfingers

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 8:26pm

Hi everyone.

I had a call from my regular nurse at the ACU today and I am going in to see her tomorrow to talk about the FET cycle and to pick up the drugs so I can hopefully get all my questions answered.

Typically I have a cold just before I have to start the sniffing. I got one just before my last ICSI cycle as well so it is probably one of the those psychosomatic things just like I always get cystitis before I am due to go skiing when I know I won't be able to get to the loo very often...funny how the human mind works?

Gnioto - the only test I have had is a hysteroscopy last week to check my uterus. They found nothing but my consultant said that giving it a little 'tickle' can help implantation. He is giving me the asprin and the steroids because they are not going to do me any harm rather than because he is convinced there is a need for them. I think it is only going to be a low dose of steroids rather than anything major.

I tried accupuncture but only lasted 30 second with one needle. It wasn't for me but I believe it can be beneficial.

Lots starting to go on here. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
Newly Wed

ICSI May 2009 - BFN
FET September 2009 - BFP

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Newly Wed" (Aug 20th 2009, 8:26pm)

Reg: Nov 7th 2008

Children: None

Friday, August 21st 2009, 6:37pm

Monkey!

Hello there! Welcome! It's been a while.
Lynsey, that is AMAZING that you are having a transfer on your 25th... OMG< that has to be the best sign ever. Your baby(ies) will be concieved on the day you were born. It doesn't get better than that!

Gnioto when you wrote that about me hopefully getting my surge on the right day, it made me cry! I am so emotional about the whole thing I burst out crying...!

I went to lunch today with two of my preggo friends. I feel great for them but feel at any moment I will burst out crying in there presence. Not a good thing to happen!

Have a great weekend gals.
xx
XXX BellaLove XXX

Feb '10 xfingers Hoping it sticks! xfingers

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 5th 2008

Children: Yes please!

Friday, August 21st 2009, 7:17pm

Hi Ladies!

I'm in the process of having Acupuncture to try to get my cycle back on track and then I can join you all again for my next FET.

I'm still spotting since my AF when I miscarried, which was on 17th July. I'm getting a bit bored with the spotting. Sometimes it stops for a day but then starts again. The acu lady is working on trying to stop it and will give me some herbs to try to help next week if it's still going. It would be nice to know whereabouts I am in my cycle! I changed acu ladies this time and I now find it relaxing - I didn't with the previous person. I also feel that this lady knows a lot about fertility tx, so fingers crossed it will work.

I hope you are all doing okay. I haven't been on here for a while.
Beanie5
Me 38 [zx076] DH 43
(ICSI x 4, FET x 6 - 2 early losses)
Tx no. 10 - Immune Protocol through Dr Gorgy :BFP:
MY DIARY

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Friday, August 21st 2009, 7:30pm

Bellalove ~ Dont think my post to Gnioto made total sense. I ment 20th when gnioto hopes to have ET will be my 25th Birthday, not the day of my ET
Iv given up with signs/ fate things like that, espeially as if my ICSI cycle wasnt stopped i would of been testin on mothers day!
Anyway hun, how you doing?

Beanie ~ How are you hun? Good to see you on here!! Sorry your still spotting. Hope it all stops soon!

Well someone at my work is preggers, she told the manager, someone over heard, and broke it to me. was expecting it really as i knew she'd been trying.
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Tiggs

Star

Friday, August 21st 2009, 10:36pm

Hi all,

How is everyone doing?

I'm okay, sooo glad it is the weekend! 88)

Does anyone have anything nice planned?

Bella and Lynsey, I know how you feel, it is so so hard being around others who are pregnant, even though you are happy for them. One of my friends already has 2 children (one who was only 6 months old before she got pregnant with her third!), and now she is talking about having a fourth before the third is even born! Unbelievable! So selfish and insensitive and clearly takes having children for granted. :cross: Nevermind girls, one day VERY VERY soon, it will be all of our turn!!! :happy: babydust

blowkiss

TTC 6yrs

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Saturday, August 22nd 2009, 8:34am

Ergh!!!!!! Think the HRT are taking it out of me now!! Keep feeling sick and horrible!!! And um rather windy and blaoted :O
Think the peppermint tea may have to be lumped cos it certainly won't be liked!!
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Saturday, August 22nd 2009, 11:18am

Hi everyone hope all is going well getting very nervous now have my ET on Tuesday at 10.30am then test on 5th September just hoping all goes well this time so stressfull.

Lynsey have you found out what time your having your Et done yet ??

Best wishes to everyone and lots of BABYDUST YAY !!!!!! XXXXXX
Kelly xx

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Saturday, August 22nd 2009, 11:37am

Hey there!
No I have to call Monday morning to find out what time they want me in Tuesday think it was 11ish last time, dare say it will be around them again, hopefully earlier
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Tiggs

Star

Saturday, August 22nd 2009, 5:17pm

Hey,

Great news about your ET AussieGirl! All the best! xfingers

Sorry your feeling rough Lynsey. Peppermint tea is great for settling the stomach though.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

TTC 6yrs

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Saturday, August 22nd 2009, 10:28pm

Arghhhhhh bloody cyclogest!! Took a few days for any side affects last time!! Done first one about 7pm and for the last hour or so feel mega bloated and feels like I got.....sorry TMI... really bad trapped wind :O
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Tiggs

Star

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 3:26pm

Hi all,

Did the peppermint tea help at all Lynsey?

Spoiling myself this weekend after a rotten week at work last week. :sadface: Got a huge bag of pick 'n' mix sweeties last night and went shopping for clothes today! Spent too much but nevermind! :P

Hope everyone is well.

starsmile

TTC 6yrs

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Tiggs" (Aug 23rd 2009, 3:28pm)

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 4:37pm

Yes thank you it did ease it a bit!!!

Mmm mmm mmmm pick 'n' mix is the best thung ever!!!!!
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 6:40pm

well i have the zombie nights feeling :sadface: 2 more to go!! :rolleyes: only 2 days to go until i start DR though! :D

how are our 2 almost PUPO ladies doing?? Lynsey i HATe the cyclogest wind its the pitts!! hope its settling!

tiggs spoiling yourself sounds just the ticket to me!! have the pick n mix all gone???

beanie, bella, newlyW, monkey and everyone else how are you all???
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

United Kingdom

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 7:06pm

Lynsey and Auzzie Girl - congratulations on being PUPO.

I'm so glad its been such a lovely weekend. I start DR tomorrow and I can't say I'm looking forward to it. DH and I are opening a very expensive bottle of wine from his collection tonight as it will hopefully be the last alcohol I drink for the next year.

I am wondering what drugs you all take for your FET cycle? I am starting tomorrow on 100ug of synarel 4 times a day. Then when AF arrives I drop it down to twice a day and start taking 3 x 2mg of Estradiol all at the same time. They will scan each Thursday until my lining is thick enough and then do ET on the following Tuesday.

Fingers cross that FET will be less stressful that a fresh cycle and that that will help this time.

Best wishes to all.
Newly Wed

ICSI May 2009 - BFN
FET September 2009 - BFP

Tiggs

Star

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 8:20pm

Hi all,

Pick 'n' mix almost gone - DH got a hold of them and ate a whole bunch of them, but left me with my favourites though! :licklips:

Hi Newlywed, enjoy your bottle of wine, sounds yummy! :wine:

TTC 6yrs

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 8:53pm

Hey newly wed!
I will be PUPO on Tuesday!!

Bottle of wine sounds nice!!
As for meds I started DRing on day 21(20th july) with buserelin jabs 0.5ml once a day. Normally have synarel but hayfever was bad so I jabbed instead. Ring clinic when AF arrived which was 12days later! They got me to continue DRing until 8th aug then lowered it to 0.2ml and started me on 2 x 2mg progynova tablets a day then after about 6 days put it to 3 then 4 a day!!
Done my last jab yesterday morning and started cyclogest last night now twice a day. Had a lining scan 20th aug ET is Tuesday!
Hope you can make some sense of that!!

Ahhhh getting scared about ET I was so nervous last time and found it really uncomfortable!!
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Monday, August 24th 2009, 5:54am

Hi guys getting sooooo nervous about tomorrow now (ET) just hoping that the egg thaws ok hope all is going well for everyone else good luck for tomorrow to lynsey

Babydust for everyone xxx
Kelly xx

Lynsey

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Monday, August 24th 2009, 6:58am

Aussiegirl I'm feeling the same chick!!!

Already have my evening planned, am going to have a long soak in a steaming hot bath!! Reading my book as after tomorrow there will be no hot baths for a while!!!
LYNSEY xx

WE ARE ADOPTING
Finally I AM A MUMMY

11 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

11 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE