You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 18 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jonny101

• "jonny101" started this thread

Reg: Jul 27th 2009

Monday, July 27th 2009, 8:25pm

Question about giving a sample....

Hi all,

I am booked in for a sperm sample analysis at Southampton Fertility Unit tomorrow morning but its just occurred to me i'm not sure whether i'm supposed to take a sample with me or whether i'm supposed to do it at the hospital.

Can anyone advise???
Please!!!!

Thanks in advance

Reg: Apr 19th 2008

Monday, July 27th 2009, 8:29pm

RE: Question about giving a sample....

Im not sure, you could phone the hospital prior to going to check with them.

When my hubby did the initial sample to be tested he had to take a sample in with him so they gave him a small pot. All the other times he had to do the sample at the hospital

I hope this helps you
:cat:

1x IVF zero fert, 2x ICSI BFN, 1x FET BFN, 1x ICSI early loss

March 2010, FET , :BFP:, we have a little princess x

jonny101

Monday, July 27th 2009, 8:32pm

Thanks for your reply but my appointment is at 08:15, the hospital opens at 08:00 and I live 30 minutes away :sadface:

Reg: Apr 19th 2008

Monday, July 27th 2009, 8:36pm

If you wanted to take a sample in with you it would need to be a sterile pot of some kind

However, I think it would be ok to provide the sample at the hosiptal though if you prefer, I think you might need to go with what ever you would feel more confortable with

sorry I cant help more
:cat:

1x IVF zero fert, 2x ICSI BFN, 1x FET BFN, 1x ICSI early loss

March 2010, FET , :BFP:, we have a little princess x

jonny101

Monday, July 27th 2009, 8:39pm

Thanks Gemma, i dont mind giving a sample there, im just concerned whether or not they'll have somewhere for me to 'produce' the sample :innocent:

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 18 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE