You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

firstIVF

• "firstIVF" started this thread

Reg: Jul 22nd 2009

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 4:32pm

Treatments in the UAE, Lebanon and USA

For those who are thinking about doing IVF in middle east, I used a really good clinic (I m currently pregnant). Dr Fakih is world renowed IVF/Interfertility expert. He has clinic in both Dubai, Abu Dhai, Lebanon and the USA.

Due to number of clinics, getting an appointment doesn't take long. He and his staff speak fluent english, and prices are very reasonable compared to the UK. The service and facilities are top class. Dr Fakih is educated in the USA. Anyway they offer all the ART treatments.

Here is the link to the website:

http://www.fakihivf.com

Best of luck to those who are trying concieve.

**Admin/Moderator note - This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityZone.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external internet sites**

Reg: Oct 20th 2005

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 10:21pm

Welcome to Fz firstIVF! :D

Congratulations on your pregnancy :D and thanks for the info on Fakihivf,great to hear success stories!The clinic sounds great!

Me 41,dh 38.
First Ivf 2004 BFP,M/C at 9 weeks.
Second Ivf BFN.
Third Ivf no eggs fertalised.
Moved onto donor egg treatment in Spain.
Second cycle BFP!

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE