You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Leni

Ace

• "Leni" started this thread

Reg: Apr 2nd 2009

Children: One fluffy one

Sunday, July 19th 2009, 3:27pm

Anyone Azoospermia in Northern Ireland??

Was wondering if anyone from Northern Ireland had been diagnosed with azoospermia (with zero count?) Just read something about spinning and wondering if it would be worth going to origins for a sample if they do this.
Also wondering about waiting list on NHS at the Royal as we have been told it would be approx 9 weeks for SSR as different list from the IVF. Then I need to know if NHS can freeze if they do find and if it can then be used in Origins for private ICSI??
?( ?(

just trying to save on cash and waiting lists :O
Azoo SA in April 2009 confirmed with second SA in May 2009
DH Biopsy 25 March 2010 - Sperm found!! Cystic Fibrosis carrier - Origins EC 4 Aug 2 Embies - failed cycle ;(
RFC April 2011 xfingers

My Diary

• "babymaybeme?" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 25th 2009

Children: Baby on the way.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 1:59pm

Hello,

I just wanted to say 'h'i as noone has responded yet. I am not from Northern Ireland but we are going through the same thing. My DH has had 2 SA's - both zero counts. We saw the fertlity consultant last December, the urologlist in May, and now the TESE is booked for September.

Can you perhaps ring the Primary Care Trust to find out about waiting times, freezing etc? As I know it can vary from clinic to clinic.

Good luck with your journey xx

babydust

13 July 2011 :BFP:
bab21

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE