You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 11 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "balloons" started this thread

Reg: Jun 1st 2008

Children: one

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 8:08pm

Low AMH levels

Hi all

Have just had an AMH test and my level is 6.11 which means Low fertility. Am gutted. Cons has suggested stimulated IUI but am not sure it will work if I have such low fertility. Has anyone else had success with low AMH?
Balloons x

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 9:39pm

RE: Low AMH levels

Can't say for sure about any ladies with low AMH & stimulated IUI, but there are definitely people on FZ who have had low AMH (and lower than yours) and been successful.

One thread is here: Low AMH - Please help me!

but if you do a search for AMH you'll come up with loads more.

good luck xxx

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

Bunty

unregistered

• "Bunty" is no longer a member of FZ

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 11:27pm

Hi,

I am sorry you have had this news. I know exactly how you feel... my levels came back as less than yours at 5.04, in May of this year.

However, to my surprise I conceived naturally last month - and although I know it's very early days... I am pregnant despite the odds I was given. I researched like crazy when I realised the implications of such a level, and found ladies with even lower AMH than mine who had IVF and went on to have a take home baby.

Never lose hope and good luck.

:xxx:

• "balloons" started this thread

Reg: Jun 1st 2008

Children: one

Wednesday, July 8th 2009, 10:22pm

thanks for the replies.

Great news Bunty - fantastic! It is amazing how little miracles happen!

Since my post we have decided to stop trying on stimulted cycles, as I have been doing it now since 2004 and I am not sure what effect all these drugs are having on my body least of all the emotional effects. I am grateful for your responses and wish you all the best x
Balloons x

Bunty

unregistered

• "Bunty" is no longer a member of FZ

Wednesday, July 8th 2009, 10:38pm

Thank you balloons..... I am amazed myself, although early days I know.

Please don't think it is over for you... often TTC is a better option with low AMH as the response rate is often affected in practice in IVF. Worked for me! There are loads of us out there, and I just had an appointment at the Lister discussing this exact same thing. You'll find it in my diary.

I wish you babydust !!!

:xxx:

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 11 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE