You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

moon

• "moon" started this thread

Reg: Jun 17th 2009

Children: IREMA clinic

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 9:50pm

Someone Going For Egg Donation in Alicante

hi all. Im mailing two clinics in Alicante, IREMA and IVI someone know them? Im bit confused about what to do. :headache. Please help me
Thank you in advanced

Reg: Oct 20th 2005

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 9:58pm

Hi Moon and welcome to FZ! :D

I dont have any info on either of those two clinics as I used a clinic in Marbella,but I think there are a few girls on here who are using these clinics?Im sure they will be along soon to answer your questions.
Good luck with your journey hun!

Me 41,dh 38.
First Ivf 2004 BFP,M/C at 9 weeks.
Second Ivf BFN.
Third Ivf no eggs fertalised.
Moved onto donor egg treatment in Spain.
Second cycle BFP!

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

moon

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 10:38pm

RE: Someone Going For Egg Donation in Alicante

Thanks shelly b. I have sent e-mails to both clinics to obtain some information. I hope the journey will be easy with all your support. I'll write how does it go my research.
:hugs:

jude

Reg: May 6th 2009

Children: urvisthermos

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 12:22am

RE: Someone Going For Egg Donation in Alicante

hi moon

try emailing urvistahermosa as well - they are in alicante and Salome is very nice - information from lots of clinics is important so you can make the decision that is right for you

good luck :)

jude

moon

Sunday, June 21st 2009, 11:37am

hi Jude
I had a busy week so today i emailed urvistahermosa,IVI and IREMA. thank you for your advice. Now waiting for information.

Best wishes :happy:

Lolo

Ace

Reg: Mar 18th 2009

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 8:40pm

Hi Moon,

Let us know when you've received and read through the information requested. I'm also with URVista so can help you a bit.

Happy journey xoxo
:wine:
NB! It's important to relax

moon

Wednesday, July 8th 2009, 7:56pm

Hi everyone! How are you all?
I'm very sorry for the delay, but my husband and I have been studying all the information that three clinics have sent : IREMA, IVI and REPROFIT. I wrote Vistahermosa too but we have not had any response.
IREMA and IVI are in Alicante, Reprofit is in Poland.
therefore we tried to take a decision on the information received.

As if you could help somebody I am going to discuss a little of our experience.:

1.- IREMA: the response was very fast and complete. Now we do a lot of questions by e-mail and they were all answered. Sandrine called us , is the manager of the international department, is adorable and has resolved all our questions ( I assure you tha we have a lot). We have great confidence, no waiting time for first visit and in about 45-60 days they make the embryos tranfer. About the price is about 7000 euros. It has a middle price.

2.IVI: They do not answer all the questions, send us an e-mail with the necessary analytical and medical data. All our anwers and doubts will be respond to the first visit. Maria Jose sent us the e-mail. Price is more expensive about 8500 euros without medication and freezing.

3. Reprofit: It's in Poland. Eva took a long time to reply. The cost is cheaper about 3900 euro but the problem is that there is a waiting period of about 11 months That made us forget about it.

So we have some good news. We decided to go to IREMA for our first appointment the next Tuesday.
I will explain you our visit and if I can help with anything on the clinical information provided by the clinics...

Thanks for your advice

Best wishes to you all starsmile

Reg: May 3rd 2009

Monday, July 20th 2009, 9:58pm

hello

i've looked at many clinics in spain and have decided to try egg donation at vista hermosa. they seem very pleasant, open and efficient.
i should be going there next month for the egg transfer, all being well.
keep trying if you havent got a reply yet. they're usually very prompt and helpful.
good luck
gilliweed

Reg: May 17th 2008

Children: 1 TEENAGER

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 11:15pm

Hi, am wondering about irema,have just emailed them about pgd,which we are gonna do due to dh balanced translocation, have been quoted 10,ooo sterling in uk so if anyone has info .
wishing u all the best
1 child , 3 recurrent m/c, ttc 4.5

1 ivf

1 pgd

1 cgh,2 blasts

Immunes with Dr.Gorgy,LIT etc