You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ros

Megastar

• "Ros" started this thread

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: twin girls thanks to PGD!

Sunday, June 14th 2009, 6:58pm

PGD Chatter

Hey ladies, thought I'd start a new thread for our PGD chatter. What do you think?

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,
beautiful twin girls born 8th Feb 2010, we are so grateful

louhoo

Reg: May 26th 2009

Children: hope to have a wee miracle asap!

Sunday, June 14th 2009, 7:11pm

RE: PGD Chatter

Hi Ros :D

Hope your well and enjoying the weekend!
Yea, its a good idea for a new thread for our PGD chit chat!!! A syou know, we always have lots to talk about!!! :snigger: :snigger: :snigger:

Louhoo

Ros

Megastar

Sunday, June 14th 2009, 7:13pm

So, what's everyone been up to this weekend? It has been so lovely.

Natalie, don't worry about not feeling things going on inside yet, day 5 is still early,
I'm guessing you will have a scan very soon, then you'll see your follies, I have everything crossed for you. Natalie, you could take your injection to the gig with you if you can keep it cold in a freezer pack. I did that yesterday and did the injection at my Mum's house. But there again, I fully appresciate you not fancying doing it at a gig, and I don't know if they search you when you go in, and a needle may cause some problems ...hmmm....

Thank you so much for your good wishes, need to go to bed early tonight as have to be at the hospital at 8am tomorrow. EC is scheduled for 8.30. I've been so busy lately that I haven't really thought about it :snigger:

Hope you all have a good week, I'm 'working from home' this week so will be able to spend more time on FZ and keep up with you all :D x

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,

Ros

Megastar

Sunday, June 14th 2009, 7:14pm

Quoted

Originally posted by louhoo
Hi Ros :D

Hope your well and enjoying the weekend!
Yea, its a good idea for a new thread for our PGD chit chat!!! A syou know, we always have lots to talk about!!! :snigger: :snigger: :snigger:

Louhoo

Hi Louhoo, glad you've found our chatter page, I can't believe how many of us there are now. It is good to know we are not alone with all this PGD lark :)

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Sunday, June 14th 2009, 7:30pm

Hi I see we have a new page for our chatter. Ros I wish you all the luck in the world for your EC tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you. I'm tired as dad has been here for the weekend and we have been out and about. He's away now so early night and a long lie in tomorrow is on the agenda. Nat I was like you not sure if it was working as I couldn't feel anything but it is working away and when you have your scan you will see. Good luck and try and stay positive. Hope everyone else has a good week.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Tats

Ace

Reg: May 23rd 2009

Children: Glasgow

Sunday, June 14th 2009, 7:31pm

Hello to everyone who finds their way onto this new page!
Will be thinking of you tomorrow Ros and hope the EC goes well and you get lots of good size eggs to work with. Have a good night's sleep for your early start tomorrow. It's good you can have a quiet week and can be around when the clinic phone you with the good news this week xfingers

Looking at the smilies couldn't resist this one: [zx015] we had a demo at the village fete yesterday....DHs were well happy!!

Have a good evening PGD ladies,
Tats x
Tats
our little pink miracle born 3 yrs ago

louhoo

Sunday, June 14th 2009, 7:44pm

Ros,,,

A BIG GOOD LUCK for tomorrow!! :happy:

Louhoo

Ros

Megastar

Sunday, June 14th 2009, 8:17pm

thank you ladies, I know what to expect from IVf/ICSI but no idea about the biopsy on day 3 and onwards!
Sounds like you had fun today Tats, I bet the men were keen on that one :snigger: Did your kids enjoy the fete? I used to think they were brilliant when I was little!
Christine, I'm glad you've been spending time with your Dad, in a way it is great that you are tired, shows that all is good and the hormones are going up, it is normal to be very tired in early pregnancy.
Hi Louhou! x
x

Reg: Apr 9th 2009

Sunday, June 14th 2009, 9:23pm

Hi ladies, it's nice to have a new thread. It feels like we have more space here :snigger: :snigger:

Hope you all had a nice weekend, it helps keep the spirits up!

Best of luck with your EC tomorrow, Ros. By the time you're having your EC, we'll be on our way to London so I'll be thinking of you :happy:

Hi to all the PGD ladies.

Bighope xxx

We have an :angel2: in heaven

When there's hope, anything is possible!

20/10/09 :BFP:

louhoo

Sunday, June 14th 2009, 10:03pm

Hi Bighope,

Hope you are well.
Enjoy London, I'm going to London for a day trip (shopping) on Tuesday!! Small world, eh!!
I love doing the Harrods experience!!!! (he he)

:weehee: :weehee: :weehee:

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Sunday, June 14th 2009, 10:26pm

:DJust quickly wanted to quickly come on and wish Ros and Bighope good luck for tomorrow :happy: I will be thinking of you both.

Hope everyones weekend was fun :happy:

Night Night xxxxxxxx
Natalie

1ST ICSI/PGD - JUNE 2009 = :BFP:

2nd ICSI/PGD - MAY 2011 = :BFP:

louhoo

Monday, June 15th 2009, 11:55am

Hi Ros . Bighope, :D :D

Hope things went well today for you both.

Louhoo :happy:

Monday, June 15th 2009, 12:13pm

Hi Ros I know that you know what to expect re IVF but the difference this time is you will need to wait for the biopsy to be done. At our clinic we had to phone on the monday to see how many had been suitable for biopsy and than the next day which was the day of ET we had to phone to make sure that we had one at least to put back in. We were lucky in that we live quite near so we could wait till after phone call to set off. Some won't be that lucky and would need to phone on the way. The wait of that extra day was hard and the phone calls were difficult but we got there. I'm sure that you will get there too and I hope that they got plenty of eggs today. I hope that you aren't too sore. Bighope I hope that you got some good news at your appoint today and that you will be starting treatment soon. Hopefully this will soon be the PGD BFP club. Hi to everybody else. Have a good day.

Christine xx

Ros

Megastar

Monday, June 15th 2009, 12:14pm

Hey ladies, all these trips to London sound good to me, if you need to know where nice places are then I can give you some recommendations!
They got 21 eggies today, and the staff at Guy's were amazing. I have a feeling that alot are immature but so long as a few are good then that's ok I guess.
I'll find out more when they call tomorrow.
Hope you're all having a good day x

good luck bighope! x

p.s. crossed posts with you Christine, I would leave an hour to get to the hospital, it takes about 45 mins usually but I am always annoyingly early! I am not good waiting for a 3 day transfer so a 5 day one will feel like forever ...

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Monday, June 15th 2009, 12:51pm

Ros, that is amazing :D :D :D 21 eggs!!! I have such a good feeling for you. Oh I hope I am as successful as you next week :smile:

Hope you are having a Duvet day watching TV and getting pampered :snigger:

N xxx
Natalie

Ros

Megastar

Monday, June 15th 2009, 1:01pm

Hi Natalie, thank you. Numbers don't really mean much though, it's the quality which counts, so we still have to wait to find out about that. I feel absolutely fine, tempted to get out of bed and do some light jobs around the house :snigger: x

Monday, June 15th 2009, 3:50pm

Ros that is great news and I have posted on your diary. Please take it easy and don't do too much. Good luck for the phone call tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.
Bighope I hope that you have some good news for us.

Christine xx

louhoo

Monday, June 15th 2009, 7:44pm

:D :D

Well done to you Ros!!!!! WOW, 21 Eggs!!!
Here's hoping that you'l get some healthy viable ones!!!!
Hope I am successful with that amount when my time comes!!!
Fingers cross for you x

Bighope, hope you got on okay today.
Nat, hope you too have a successful EC next week.
Christine, hope your keeping well too.

Louhoo

Monday, June 15th 2009, 9:44pm

Hi ladies,
Congratulations on your EC Ros blowkiss and hope you have great news about the quality of those eggs tomorrow xfingers!

Just a quick post to update you with my news. Our appointment went much better than what we expected and we were given another one on 26th for HyCoSy and Dummy ET, as long as I start my AF tomorrow or the day after because they have to be done between day 9-12! Isn't that great? starsmile. I still can't believe it!!!! I was also given the contraceptive pill to start on day 2 and the nasal spray to keep till later :dancing:

I'd better go to bed now because I'm so tired and I've got work tomorrow!

Good night everyone.

Bighope xxx

Tats

Ace

Monday, June 15th 2009, 10:07pm

Oh to be 21 again....wow Ros! 21! starsmile super-stim! well done you! hope you're not too sore after and are resting up ok and hope everything's goes well in the next stage. Must be strange to think that your future child could be starting life outside of you in an incubator at this very moment....but very exciting too, oh fingers crossed and double crossed!! xfingers xfingers xfingers
Is Thursday biopsy day?

Thinking of you too Bighope and wondered how it went today? Let us know when you get a min.

and thinking of everyone else too - hello, hope your days have been good?

Had DSs reviews today at school - went better than I expected and will meet with reps from education authority next term, as well as visit a selection of schools to assess options,so a positive step forward. Shame DH had a **** day at work so he was ready for a row and had to keep the peace between him and DD (they both act like teenagers - I can forgive her at 9 y-o, but him....aaah! :talkhand: ) ...and he's been nipping my head ever since, so now escaped to my computer! :comp:

Night all x
Tats

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tats" (Jun 15th 2009, 10:08pm)

Tats

Ace

Monday, June 15th 2009, 10:14pm

Sorry crossed posts with you Bighope - that is such great news! :happy: :happy: :happy: Hope AF is punctual in her arrival, and you can get going on this next exciting journey v.v. soon. thumbup
Sweetest dreams xx
Tats

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 12:15pm

Ok update ladies :rolleyes:

Went for day 8 scan this morning. I have 12 follies. 2 are at 17mm and the rest measure between 5mm and 15mm (3 being 10mm). They are concerned that I will need to EC earlier than planned and I will not be able to get the genetisits to do the biopsy earlier so my eggs will need to be frozen :bawl:

I am praying that this will not be the case but I have a funny feeling when I go back on Thursday they will tell me to take the booster Thurs night for EC on Saturday! I am gutted ;(
Natalie

Ros

Megastar

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 12:36pm

Oh Natalie, sounds like you have some lovely follies there. I do hope they can get the biopsy sorted out, it would be a shame to freeze them. If you have EC on Sat then biopsy wouldn't be until tuesday, surely they can find someone on a Tuesday to do it? I have everything crossed for you.

Glad your appointment went well and you have dates Bighope.

My update - I have 16 fertilised eggs today. I am happy but I know the numbers will drop off this week though as they usually do, and then there's the biopsy on Thursday. That's the scary day.

Helloo to Christine, Louhoo and Tats, hope you're enjoying the sunshine today x

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 1:20pm

Hi Ros, 16 fertilised :D I`m over the moon for you hun!!

They can't change the date of the biopsy as they are short staffed X( I am so desparate to have my treatment. I feel very upset :bawl:

Good luck for Thursday, I am sure it will be fine :smile:
Natalie

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 6:45pm

Just a wee update :innocent: The hospital phoned and said to reduce my dosage of menapur to 2 amples instead of 3 so fingers crossed that works ?(

xx
Natalie

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 8:17pm

Natalie, does it mean your follies have been growing too fast? I'll keep everything crossed for you that reducing the dosage of amples will work xfingers xfingers xfingers. Will they do another scan to see if they can keep the same date for your EC, i.e., 22nd? Remember that stressing out is the very last thing you need now so try to relax as much as you can (I know easier said than done!). Think of those 12 lovely follies you have and keep your hopes up! [zx126]

Ros, congratulations on your 16 fertalised eggs and hope they all continue to grow well getting ready for biopsy on Thursday!!

Christine, bet you can't wait to have your scan next week. It just feels more real after the scan :smile:. Best of luck!

It's day 30 and my AF hasn't arrived yet X( .....was due the day before yesterday and my cycle is usually between 28-30 days!!!

Hope all the other ladies are doing well.

Bighope xxx

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 8:23pm

Hi, it's me again :smile:. Forgot to ask if anyone has had HyCoSy test done? Because I was so excited yesterday, I can't remember what they said it was for :innocent:!!! I've read on the Internet that it's to check that the fallopian tubes have no blockages, but why would they need to know that ?(????

Bighope xxx

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 8:55pm

Hi Bighope, sorry don't know what that test is for. I didn't get anything checked as they said it wouldnt matter as we had to have ICSI ?(

I dont think my follies are growing too fast its the fact that the clinic wont move the biopsy date X( so if I stay on the same dose then EC will need to be sooner :bawl: It is so frustrating because if I was getting 'normal IVF' then I know just now I would be over the moon about my scan today ;(
Natalie

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 9:12pm

Natalie, I know any delay is so frustrating!! As if waiting to start the treatment isn't frustrating enough itself!!! But remember that your body needs to be ready for ET soon so keep the stress levels down and try to calm down. Hope reducing the dosage will work and you have your EC as planned before next Monday!!!

Ros

Megastar

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 9:39pm

Hi Natalie, I think it is good that they have lowered your dose, it means the larger follies can concentrate on growing, they told me once that the big follies take up most of the drugs. Fingers crossed you will be ready on the right day, they had to do that with me, keep my dose low and coast the last day as EC had to be the Monday.

Bighope, I nearly had a hycosy earlier this year, there will be some info on this on the fertility tests page. It's to check that your womb and all those bits are looking good, it's not just about tubes. If they have recommended you have one then I'd go for it, just for peace of mind.

Hello to the other PGD ladies x

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 9:47pm

Thanks for the information Ros. I am doing the test hopefully on 26th if my AF arrived tomorrow!

Ros

Megastar

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 9:53pm

fingers crossed your AF arrives tomorrow Bighope! x

Tats

Ace

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 10:41pm

Thinking of you all. Suddenly so much seems to be happening, v.exciting!
16 fertilised Ros, you must be thrilled! :happy:
Re. your situation Nat, I was speaking to GRI's ACU the other day and they told me that they were short staffed as someone had died. Isn't that awful?, such a shock to all concerned, very, very sad and apparently very sudden. Anyway it seems it'll be a while until "service is returned to normal" and a very unfortunate situation for you Nat that biopsy date can't be moved, but I hope and pray it'll all turn out ok in the end...try not to worry too much and keep your stress levels down so your body can be at its most prepared.
Bighope - big hope that AF comes to visit tomorrow!
Hello to all the other PGD ladies. Hope all's well?
Nearly bedtime now, but first got to run around and find pirate outfit for a play DD announced she's in....tomorrow (and 3-line whip that we've got to go see...at 8.45 in the morning, thanks for the notice!) xx
Tats

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 12:10pm

Hi Tats, that is awful that someone has died there :sadface: They all must be devastated!

That isn't the reason they can't move the biopsy date though as I was told from the start this date cant be moved as they don't have enough genetisits trained and that is why they are only given specific dates to work with X(

Hi Ros, Thank you for posting that as it has made me feel better that this happened to you and you managed to get to the original EC date rather than being taken in eary. How are you today? Hope you are resting :smile:

Hi to everyone else.

babydust to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx
Natalie

Tats

Ace

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 2:01pm

yeah sadly I think it was one of the geneticists or embryologists so the waiting list has extended a bit, but it won't be long before someone else can be trained or come into the position I'm sure, and the clinic is doing really well - I think PGD twins have recently been born as well :smile:
Tats

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 8:12pm

Natalie, hope you are feeling better today. When will you find out if reducing your dosage has worked?

Ros, will they have any news about the biopsy tomorrow or will you have to wait until Friday? Hope all goes well and you have so many healthy embryos so you can choose the top quality ones for ET! Is ET going to be on Friday?

Tats, hope you enjoyed watching your DD in the pirate outfit this morning bab19

My AF arrived this morning.....the most exciting AF I've ever had! happydance For the first time, working with cramps didn't bother me :D. I rang my clinic and was told to start taking the pill tomorrow evening. Haven't been told for how long because they said that would depend on the results of the tests I'm doing on 26th (The dummy ET and the Hycosy).

Hello to all the other ladies.

Bighope x

Tats

Ace

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 9:26pm

Hi Nat, stay positive! Hi to everyone else, and hi BigHope, glad to hear AF finally put in a visit! Not long now til the 26th.
The pirate play was very sweet, the nicest looking bunch of pirates that ever were! Anyway has inspired DD to write a book during the summer hols, based on a pirate called Sam who only reveals she's a woman when she gets promoted to captain! (she was working on plot lines on the school run home!?!...I was most impressed with the themes emerging here, feminism, equality in the workplace etc. - she even asked how she'd go about getting published...nice work for a 9 y-o!)
Anyway I wonder how everyone is doing today? Hope all the follies and embies are growing nicely and everyone's keeping positive. My good news of the day is that although a lot of people involved in his care was concerned DS2 may be on the spectrum, the psychologist now thinks he's just showing autistic traits which is less of a worry given all his other difficulties! Little chap - he's just gorgeous but very, VERY stubborn!
Night night x
Tats

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 9:45pm

Hey all

Was having a look at this page, I know Iv had my BFP but went for genetic counselling before I started tx.

I have a very rare condition called Osteogenesis Imperfecta, Very complicated as it seems I created it myself as no family history etc and they still yet arent sure whether I have the dominant or recessive form of the condition.

I was offered PGD but due to little being known about condition it was only offered in Belguim and with the added expense and time off work I decided against it, Was a very diffcult decision and still yet I wonder whether I made right decision, Probably wont know til few weeks after Lo born if Iv passed condition on.

I want to say you ladies to me are amazing Ros I only know a little of what you have been through and I really am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Happy Christine Im very pleased for you.

All other ladies I wish you the very best of luck, I know how difficult it is to go through tx with the added worry of a BFP not being the end of your worry, I will worry beyond birth about my babies health.

Hope you dont mind me popping on and keeping an eye on all you girls

Tats

Ace

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 12:05am

Hey Pammy! Welcome! :smile: Nice to hear a bit of your story, and CONGRATS on your pregnancy, you're nearly 1/2 way there! Bet you can't wait til the next scan. Your babies health is always a concern - I will keep my fingers crossed for you that eveything is fine and your baby's born healthy and well, but understand the not knowing isn't easy. Even after PGD, we had a high risk result to the AFP test, but felt we couldn't take the risk of an amnio to find out one way or the other. We thought it'd just be our luck if we had the baby screened not to have the syndrome her brothers do, but she ends up with a different condition...almost like saying well you shouldn't have been playing around with mother nature!...but after that worry she was born just perfect and we are so grateful. It was so the right decision for us, and we are happy now that our family is complete, and if she could talk I'm sure she'd tell me that she's fed up with me telling her 100s of time a day how beautiful she is, how much I love her, that my life wasn't complete until she came into it and I'm sure many other corny lines more suited to being used as pick-up lines!! (I'm probably way over the top in what I say to my kids I know, but after saying all these type of things to the older ones too and then asking them how they feel, even DS (5yo) grins from ear-to-ear and gives me a big thumbs up and I know I won't be able to do it for too much longer before they cringe with embarrassment but I hope these positives will sink in deep and boost their self-confidence in years to come, especially with all their difficulties to face!)
Anyway Pammy I'm sure everything will be fine whatever the outcome, and you will be blessed with a gorgeous baby. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, and pop by again soon and let us know how you go!
Tats

Ros

Megastar

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 9:13am

Morning ladies, and hi Pammy, lovely to see you in here, I remember your story from when you started, I have everything crossed that your baby doesn't have your condition. I guess a blood test after he/ she is born will give you the answers and hopefully put your mind at rest.

Bighope, so glad your AF has arrived so you know your dates for definite now, I agree it's the only time when we are happy to see AF!

Natalie, when do you get another scan hun?

Tats, you sound like such a lovely Mum, your kids are very lucky to have you.

Hi to Christine, Busybee and Scoffs (hope you've found us over here).

Today is my PGD testing, I've been waiting for this day since 22nd December when I found out I needed PGD. They will call me this morning to tell me how many are suitable for biopsy, and then tomorrow lunchtime they will tell me the outcome. I wish they would also biopsy the ones which aren't suitable aswell as I'd like to know the proportion of unbalanced v's balanced/ normal eggs, and the large the number of eggs, the more accurate the overall picture. I'm 'working form home' again today, finding it difficult to do anything other then answer emails though.

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine x

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 12:16pm

Hi everyone :smile:

Welcome Pammy, Congrats on your BFP :D You have made the right decision for you and I am sure it will all work out :smile:

Ros, will be thinking of you today. I hope the biopsy goes well and the wait doesn't drag in!

Bighope.........so pleased that AF has arrived. That is you on the way now. You must be excited :happy:

Well ladies, I had another scan this morning and I have about 15 follies now ranging between 10mm and 21mm. The majority are 11-13mm so I have to continue with the drugs and take the HCG on Saturday. So EC is back on schedule for Monday :D :D I just hope the follies are going to be the correct size but I am not going to worry about it as there is nothing I can do! Feeling very nervous and hardly slept last night thinking about it. I suppose the hard part has still to come!!

Tats, you sound like a fab Mummy :D Spoil them rotten! My mum still tells me she loves me and i`m 28 :D :D and I love her for that as no matter what I am still her wee girl!

Christine, not long till your scan hunni :smile: Hope you are resting and taking it easy...

N xx
Natalie

Tats

Ace

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 4:30pm

Thinking of you Ros - any news yet on how many are suitable for biopsy? Got everything crossed for you that there's a good number xfingers xfingers xfingers. No doubt difficult waiting for the results, but gosh, everythings going well so far so stay positive and try and get some rest, you'll need all your strength if ET takes place tomorrow, your body's got a lot of preparation to do! :happy:
That's great news EC is back on schedule for Monday Nat - you must be thrilled to have 15 follies - here's hoping they mature nicely over the weekend ready for their big day on Monday!
Keep us posted!
Hi everyone else too, Tats x
Tats

Ros

Megastar

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 4:41pm

Great that your follies are looking spot on for Monday Natalie!

I had my news earlier that 12 of my embies have been biopsied. They ranged from 6-10 cells. Some of the embryos had to be double biopsied (two cells removed) as I have a double nucliei problem with many of the embies. This is not good news as it means there is something wrong with their development. I will find out tomorrow afternoon if there are any balanced/ normal embies, without multiple nuclei and which are still growing. If there is anything to transfer it would be on Saturday, but the chances of that are quite slim with the nuclei issues i guess. Thank you all for your support.p.s. I have never heard of anyone else with this issue so I don't want to worry anyone on here!

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 5:31pm

Hey Ros 12 is a good number, Im sure you will have some suitable for ET but can imagine the wait is awful. Im keeping everything crossed for the news tomorrow.

Will they freee any remaining suitable embies?

Hey Natalie good news about your follies, I stimmed a couple of extra days too just needed a little extra cooking :D Im sure they be all ready for your EC.

Hope all you other ladies are doing well

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 5:40pm

Ros, hope you are ok! I am wishing you all the luck in the world and I wish I could give you a big hug :hugs:

Yes I am pleased EC is back on track but they just warned me that if I get 20 plus eggs then they will need to freeze them but there is nothing I can do to prevent that from happening so I just need to hope it doesnt happen!! There is always something to worry about. I am so glad :FZ: is here and you are all such wonderful ladies and I don't know what I would have done without you over the last wee while.....Thank you starsmile
Natalie

Tats

Ace

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 6:08pm

Hey Ros, stay positive - there's always hope... so much luck that you get some good news tomorrow. Thinking of you, and sending you a big hug grouphug

and a big hug to Nat too - sending you lots of luck too that you get the news you want as well grouphug

Tats x
Tats

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 8:47pm

Hi Girls sorry not been about for a while but just having down time. Nat that is great that you are back on for Monday I hope that all goes well for you on Monday. The girls at the clinic are all brill and will put you at ease. Ros I know that you will have some embryos to be transfered on Sat and I have everything crossed for you. Bighope I'm glad that your AF arrived in time and good luck when you start taking the pill. Hope that your tests go well on the 26th. Pammy welcome to our little group that is getting bigger. You made a decision that was right for you and I wish you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy. Tats I think it is great to tell your children how much you love them. I still tell my mum and dad when I speak to them. My friends DD tells me how much she loves me when I see her and I tell her. I just hope my lo will tell me too. I'm now worrying about my scan on Monday as I just want to see the heartbeat so I can see all is ok. Hi to everyone I've missed hope you are all well. Take care.

Christine xx

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 9:15pm

Welcome Pammy and congrats on your BFP :smile:. Wishing you an easy and healthy pregnancy!

So glad to hear your great news Natalie starsmile and pass on a well done to your follies!

Ros, hang in there! The number of eggs biopsied is great and remember it takes only one!! Looking forward to hear your news tomorrow.

Tats, you're a caring, loving and dedicated mum that any child would like to have and I'm sure your kids will be so proud to have a wonderful mum like you :eyebrows:

Sorry but I need to moan girls :sadface:! Had a call from hospital this morning asking me not to start the Pill because they've decided to put me on another medicine; they are concerned about the risk for blood clots as I had problems with high blood pressure a few years ago!!! They said that won't cause any delay as the new medicine needs to be started on day 14 but I don't trust that X( !

Hi to all the other ladies.

Bighope xxx

Friday, June 19th 2009, 1:00pm

Hey Ros, hope you get some good news today :smile: Thinking of you xxxxxxx
Natalie

louhoo

Friday, June 19th 2009, 1:23pm

Hi Ros,

Thinking about you today.....Hope everything went well!!!!

:smile:

Nats and Christine, BIG Good luck to you both!!!!

Hi to everyone else.

Louhoo

13 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

13 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE