You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

miamiamo

Reg: Aug 9th 2015

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 3:36pm

Hi, have just read on the Internet that labs of Polish Invicta (one of ten in the world) have been accredited by UK NEQAS. Accreditation relates to the assessment of the quality of PGS NGS. If someone is looking for PGD/PGS abroad, hope it helps

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 7:19am

Hi everyone, it's my birthday today and I got a happy birthday email from this site so had an urge to log on and read some of your journeys. I posted on here all the time. Everyone here gave me that feeling of hope. I was very lucky and my children are healthy and thriving and I am forever grateful and thankful everyday that PGD gave me my dreams. Good luck to you all and times I'm sure are progressing since I was having treatment and hopefully this will benefit you all. Much love xxxx
Natalie

1ST ICSI/PGD - JUNE 2009 = :BFP:

2nd ICSI/PGD - MAY 2011 = :BFP:

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Net (23.02.2016)

5 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

5 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE