You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

louhoo

Reg: May 26th 2009

Children: hope to have a wee miracle asap!

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 10:42pm

Hi Natalie,

thumbup thumbup thumbup xfingers xfingers xfingers

Be thinking about you and your DH tomorrow. Good Luck

Louhoo

Ros

Megastar

• "Ros" started this thread

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: twin girls thanks to PGD!

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 10:47pm

Natalie, I have everything crossed forn you tomorrow hun, I know it's the biopsy day and what you've waited all this time for. Thinking of you lots x

Christine, wow, I am impressed with your doc sigining you off work, can I join your surgery from London? :snigger: I am at work but not doing much, I am not concentrating as am cramping most the time and have convinced myself this is AF on her way.

BigHope, lovely to hear you so excited, I do hope you get your dates and plan on Friday :D

Hellooo to Louhoo, Tats, Scoffs, Pammy & Pearl (hope I haven't missed anyone)
x

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,
beautiful twin girls born 8th Feb 2010, we are so grateful

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 1:15pm

Hiya, just a quick update. Phoned the hospital at 1pm and they told me that 5 out of the 6 were able to have the biopsy. We will find out tomorrow at 12pm if any can be used. Oh this is torture, I wish I had a fast forward button!
Natalie

1ST ICSI/PGD - JUNE 2009 = :BFP:

2nd ICSI/PGD - MAY 2011 = :BFP:

Ros

Megastar

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 1:56pm

5 out the 6 for biopsy Natalie, that is a good number, I have everything crossed there will be at least one good 'un in there hun. You're exactly where I was last week with this so I can sympathise. Not long to go until you know now though x

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 4:45pm

Nat keep up the fight. 5 out of 6 is brill and I'm positive that you will have at least one to go back. The waiting and the phone calls are the worst but you're nearly there now, hang on in there. Good luck for tomorrow and keep us updated. Bighope good luck tomorrow and I hope that you get all your dates and everything. Hi to everyone else hope that you are all enjoying the sunshine.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 6:27pm

Natalie good news you got 5 from 6.
I hated waiting for phone calls its the worst and Im keeping my fingers crossed you have good news tomorrow.

Ros how's 2ww treating you? You going mad yet?

Hello everyone else, Hope all is doing well :D

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 6:32pm

Oh guys I really hope you are right! I keep thinking if it was normal IVF then ET would've already happened, this biopsy bit is so scary but trying to keep up the PMA and of course you guys are keeping me going with all your good wishes :smile:

I started the Pessaries today.........god they are a bugger! How long do you need to take them for? ?(

XXX
Natalie

pamelag088

Superstar

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 6:35pm

With my clinic they only do it for 2ww and that seemed the norm but have heard girls continue with pessaries for whole 1st trimester.

Which ones did you get?

I hated them, lots of wind too :snigger:

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 6:39pm

Oh that doesn't sound too bad.........think I can handle 2weeks :innocent: They are called Cyclogest. Is that what you had?

Not had the wind yet :innocent: but only started them this morning. I better warn DH to get prepared :snigger: :snigger:
Natalie

pamelag088

Superstar

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 6:41pm

lmao

I had the gel kind so maybe you wont have the same wind :snigger:
Iv just heard about chalky knickers with the Cyclogest :snigger:

They not too bad and you get used to them and your DP will get used to it too, mine did anyway :snigger:

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 6:43pm

Chalky knickers :snigger: so funny!!! Oh Pammy, you have cheered me up :D
Natalie

pamelag088

Superstar

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 6:54pm

lmao

You need a sense of humour to survive it all :snigger:
Chalky knickers and wind..... lovely

Reg: Apr 9th 2009

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 8:59pm

Natalie, 5 out of 6 is brilliant hun and hopefully you'll get great news tomorrow and be joining Ros in the 2ww :D. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Hi to everyone else.

Bighope xxx

We have an :angel2: in heaven

When there's hope, anything is possible!

20/10/09 :BFP:

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 9:11pm

Nat at the royal you seem only to take it in the 2ww. I was told to lie down for 30mins after to stop chalky knickers :snigger:. Good luck for tomorrow

Christine xx

Tats

Ace

Reg: May 23rd 2009

Children: Glasgow

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 11:13pm

Chalky knickers....priceless! :snigger: Oh I remember that stage....nice!
Anyway that's fantastic news Nat [zx014] that they're biopsing 5, should have a high chance of getting at least 1 then for ET? xfingers Roll on the call tomorrow, I have everything crossed for you that you get good news, and then have ET that afternoon? Keep us posted.

Hi everyone else...hope you're all ok. Been thinking of you Ros and hoping your cramps have settled down a bit. I definitely felt a bit menstrual in the early days, but it was just my hormones surging and LO nestling in....so hope it's the same going on for you (and no doubt with 2 doubly so :D )

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow BigHope, hope you get all your dates sorted out and afterwards have some time to look around, maybe some shopping :O haven't been to London in years now. [zx003]

I'm still running around like a headless chicken. Had DS1 check-up with paediatrician today which was fine, but was explaining how frustrated he's getting with life, which generally he expresses physically...not much fun, I can understand how he feels, but kicking out doesn't help him communicate. Hopefully getting a place at a summer club for kids with ASN for a few sessions, a bit of respite, although bless him he just wants to get his message across. Prize-giving tomorrow at DD's school, she's won her class prize every year she's been at school (3 years) so I've told her not to get her hopes up this year as the others have to have a chance too of coming top! But she has had a good year, although needs to have separate work set for her by the teacher at the level of 1 or 2 years above [zx006] but I don't want her pushed up a year as she'd lose her peer group. Anyway we're very proud of her regardless of any prizes, because more important than any work she is a lovely girl with a big heart. [zx075]

Night all, and hope tomorrow brings you a day closer to your dreams x
Tats
our little pink miracle born 3 yrs ago

Ros

Megastar

Friday, June 26th 2009, 9:39am

Just a quickie as I'm at work - wanted to wish Natalie all the best for your phonecall today, I have everything crossed.
And Bighope, hope you have a fab time in London. It's v warm and muggy x

p.s. I am on the cyclogest too Nats, I do one at bedtime, then there is no mess until the next morning when I shower anyway, and one mid morning which gets a bit messy. I reckon they are worse than the injections!

Friday, June 26th 2009, 12:54pm

Quick update ladies :D

3 are ok but only 2 can be used as one has stopped growing. It has been a very tense and emotional morning and I feel numb!

I have to be at hospital for 3pm so better get going and I`ll be back on tonight with all the info :smile:

Thank you all so much I am sure all you positive vibes have made me stronger :smile:

Much love xxxxxxxx
Natalie

Ros

Megastar

Friday, June 26th 2009, 1:27pm

OMG Natalie, 2 to put back is perfect hun, that's all you needed :D
And what a lovely feeling to know that 3 out of 6 have good chromosomes, that is fab.
Guessing you're on your way now, so pleased for you. Enjoy having your embies back with you where they belong x babydust

Friday, June 26th 2009, 2:31pm

Nat that is fantastic news. By the time you read this you will be PUPO. Well done. I am so pleased for you now just take it easy and relax for your 2ww. I'm as happy as can be.

Christine xx

louhoo

Friday, June 26th 2009, 2:59pm

:party:

Well done Nat!!!!!!

Oh that is so so good you got 3 and 2 will be put back....Maybe twins on the horizon??? :snigger: :snigger: :snigger: :snigger:

U take it easy and again best wishes to you and your DH.

Louhoo

Tats

Ace

Friday, June 26th 2009, 5:50pm

You must be over-the-moon Nat - CONGRATULATIONS! :party:
Great news for the end of the week! Hope you are taking things very easy now. Relax, you're now PUPO! way hay!! xx
Tats

pamelag088

Superstar

Friday, June 26th 2009, 6:03pm

Great news 2 is all you needed.

Im very pleased PUPO lady :D

Friday, June 26th 2009, 9:21pm

Congrats Natalie starsmile. Another PUPO lady here!!! I'm soooooo happy for you :D

Just a quick update after this long day! My appointment went well and although the tests were very uncomfortable, the results were good and it's all worth it when we get our little miracles :smile:

I will be starting tablets to control my period next Tuesday and then the nasal spray the Tuesday after happydance. I wasn't given any more dates but the nurse will ring me on Monday to tell me how long I need to take the tablets and the spray.

Well I'm off to bed now speak again soon zzzz.

Bighope xxx

Friday, June 26th 2009, 10:04pm

Thank you all so much. It was lovely reading all your messages :smile:

Well it is official I am PUPO happydance

1 of the embryos was at 7 cells and was graded 7 out of 10. The other was explained to me as 'compacting' which I didn't really understand but the Dr said that its on its way to Blastocyst, which is good...right?!???? He said this one couldn't be graded or cells counted as it had progressed far on. Has anyone heard of this?

The ET went well but I was bursting for a pee after it and I know silly but was paranoid that they would fall out :innocent: which of course is ridiculous but everytime I pee now, I`m like oh please stay in :snigger:

Bighope, so pleased that your appointment went well today :D You must be excited thumbup

Nat xx
Natalie

Tats

Ace

Saturday, June 27th 2009, 10:44am

Oh Nat that's so brilliant. starsmile You musn't worry about them falling out - nothing you will do, peeing, jiggling about etc makes any difference. If they're going to stick they will, regardless of whether you jump up and down or go to the loo! and gravity doesn't come into it. I didn't even lie down afterwards - straight up and out of the hospital door and home (and didn't even get much of a chance to have a sit down there either!) and it didn't make the blindest bit of difference...she arrived safely 9 months later. So honestly don't worry. And the fact 1 of them is already progressing onto the next stage is absolutely fantastic! You're well on your way....but here's lots of :sticky: anyway.
Best of luck on your 2ww.

That's great news from your appointment Bighope. Things are so nearly there with you too, you must be so excited! I'm sure you will be PUPO before too long too. There's no stopping now...postive vibes are radiating outwards to one and all!
jilly

Hi to all the other PGD ladies,

Good news from our camp as well - DD managed to come top of her class again this year. We are so proud of her - that's 4 times in a row now ever since she started school, and the competition is fierce! I think it was teaching the rest of the class that did it (I thought they all had to do it, apparently not!) - I barely know what a smart board is, letalone how to use one, but seemingly she's v. good at getting up in front of her class (22 of them), using the smartboard, asking them questions, giving examples...not bad for someone who's just turned 9! Anyway have promised to buy her a new bike to say well done - well deserved I'd say! [zx052]

Tats x
Tats

Saturday, June 27th 2009, 11:08am

Natalie, it's great news that one of your embryos is on its way to blastocyst :happy: I understand that a blastocyst is an embryo at an advanced stage of development and that's why some clinics in the USA wait until day 5 for ET whether the IVF is with or without PGD. So hopefully that means a higher chance of implantation for your embies! babydust

Ros, it's another week wait for you! I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun babydust

Soooo glad it's the weekend. I slept for 12 hours last night :snigger:! I can't believe it..... but seems my body needed it especially after the cramps I had all the way back from London!

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Bighope xxx

Saturday, June 27th 2009, 11:26am

Crossed posts with you Tats. WELL DONE to your very clever DD!!!clap To come top of her class 4 times in a row is amazing!! You must be sooooo proud of her :eyebrows:. She definitely deserves a special treat!

Bighope xxx

Saturday, June 27th 2009, 1:49pm

Tats, you must be so proud :smile: I agree with Bighope she deserves a very special treat clap

Thank you for explaining the Blastocyst meaning Bighope thumbup You have put an even bigger smile on my face, hopefully they stick :sticky:

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I am having a rather boring day, went to Tesco with my Mum, she insisted on pushing the trolley and packing all the heavy stuff :snigger: She just wants to take care of me, she is a wee star starsmile
It was strange bypassing the wine aisle though!! Oh well I`ll just need to have more chocolate to compensate laugh1
Natalie

Saturday, June 27th 2009, 2:13pm

Natalie, it feels good to be pampered, :snigger: doesn't it? Enjoy it! As for me dark chocolate always lifts my spirits. It makes me relax and it tastes divine....plus it's known to improve blood circulation in brain, provide energy and contains a lot of antioxidants :happy:!!!

The doctor found out yesterday that my uterus is tipped backwards toward my back rather being tipped forward toward the bladder which she said is nothing to worry about. They know now that they need to use a catheter that can be bent and that I need to have a cervical dilatation before starting my stimm injections.

I know none of you has mentioned cervical dilatation before but I was wondering if anyone has heard of it ?(?

Bighope xxx

Ros

Megastar

Saturday, June 27th 2009, 4:05pm

Natalie, congrats on being PUPO, yes blastos are great, the fact that your embie was compacting meant that it had recovered well from the biopsy and I have high hopes for you. The blastocyst technique is used for many non PGD people too.
Bighope, so glad your appointment went well, you're right, it WILL be worth it hun.
Tats, I love hearing your stories about your kids, you must be so proud. Thank you for sharing.
Yes, a few more days wait for me....
Hello to all the other ladies xxx

louhoo

Sunday, June 28th 2009, 3:31pm

Hi Nat, :D

Hope you are still on a High!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Just wanted to ask you a silly question..

During the process of your journey through this tratment, what was your diet like? Did you cut down on anything or add anything different to your diet?

Thanks

Louhoo

Sunday, June 28th 2009, 4:48pm

Hi Louhoo :D

Its not a silly question at all :smile:

I didn't change my diet that much. I eat lots of fruit during the day but I tried to add more veggies with my dinner. I also had about 2ltrs of water a day and a big glass of milk. Also make sure you are taking your folic acid tablets. Bighope suggested Wheatgrass Juice from holland and Barratt, it was actually ok and you only need a small amount per day.

I stopped drinking (I LOVE RED WINE :innocent:) when I started the Nasal Spray and have surprised myself that I haven't had a single sip throughout tx and of course hopefully I will be a pregnant lady soon and won't be able to anyway!

Don't get me wrong, I am no saint and do like my crisps and diet coke but just tried to cut back. DH on the other hand doesn't drink at all really but he loves Coke which I stopped buying and he began to drink a lot more water.
Natalie

South Africa

Reg: Jun 11th 2009

Children: 2 amzing kids

Sunday, June 28th 2009, 6:34pm

pgd chatter

starsmile hi everyone i havent been on for a while cos we,ve had bad bigcloudand lots of :windy:so there been no internet connection. sucha lot of :goodnews:

nats high52 to transfer i am so so excited for you
tats clapyour baby is a star she must have got that from you
bighope you start next week happydance and i start on 4th/5th july
ros im am sending you lots of babydustbabydust:sticky:lots of it
chritine how are you feeling any mornng sickness
pammy you had me and dh in lmaoin stiches
hi scoffs hope you well

my update happydancehappydancei get started with my injection gonapeptyl on 4th/5th of july when af arrives and then on day 8 of my cycle with estrapause tabs till my lining scan on 20th july.cant wait soooooo excited. how thick should your lining be for fet please help

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pearl" (Jun 28th 2009, 6:38pm)

louhoo

Sunday, June 28th 2009, 7:11pm

Thanks for all the info Nat!!!

My diet isn't that bad either, although I must try and eat more fruit. I don't drink a lot of alcohol nor does my DH so thats a good thing :snigger:
My DH takes a multivitamin each day and hospital have told him to continue doing this has helped his sperm be in better condition!!!
I am hoping to get the PGD/IVF treatment started Oct/Nov this year so over the next few months I'll ensure that my body's in the best condition I can get it!!
starsmile starsmile starsmile starsmile starsmile starsmile starsmile
Again, fingers cross for you and I do hope you get the patter of tiny feet very very soon!
xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers

Louhoo

Sunday, June 28th 2009, 9:15pm

Hi Pearl, nice to hear from you again :D Yes, its been pretty busy on here lately so we must all keep up our PMA so it rubs off on all of us :snigger:

Fantastic news about you getting started next week!! I am so pleased for you :smile:

Louhoo, I forgot to say that I got DH 'Wellman' vitamins from Boots so thats a good thing your DH is taking vitamins too. It won't be long until you start tx as October really isn't that far away!! Thanks again for your good wishes, I really hope that it is our turn to be a Mum and Dad :smile:

N x
Natalie

Tats

Ace

Sunday, June 28th 2009, 11:10pm

Hello ladies - hope you've all had good weekends and riding high on all the excitement last week has brought. starsmile

DD2 (I think I'll call her DPGDD) turned 10 months old this weekend, and bless her she's coming on in leaps and bounds. Today she learnt to "bark"!! - she heard the dogs having a good old woof at the door and thought she'd copy! - too, too sweet! [zx145] It looks like I'll be walking 3 dogs tomorrow! :dog: School hols have begun for DD1 (1 less school run to do - woo hoo!) but DS1 has 2.5 days left at school, and DS2 just 2 more afternoons of nursery until they break up, and then mayhem breaks out! Hoping for a few days respite though, just getting that sorted now for DS1, and both boys have got RDA for a few sessions over the hols which they're v. excited about. :pony:

Anyway I hope it won't be long before you all too have your own little PGDLO (or LOs!) to share stories about on this site.

Tats x
Tats

jule

Reg: Jun 29th 2009

Children: Not yet..

Monday, June 29th 2009, 9:46pm

I was wonderinf if i could join you here,
. I was recommended this link by a friend as it is related to my problem. We have been having tx as i have PCOS. We have had 2 miscarriages and DH has recently been diagnosed with balanced translocation. We have been referred to genetics and need that appt before referral to Guys, London. It would be great to speak to people who have been diagnosed with the same as it is all very daunting and we feel that we are now right back at the beginning of our journey :sadface:
me 34, dh 36
ttc since 2005, pcos diagnosed 2006
1st IVF converted IUI poor response BFP-m/c
2nd IVF BFN
3rd IVF, FET BFP-m/c
DH has balanced translocation diagnosed June 2009
Only hope PGD London Guys.......

Tats

Ace

Monday, June 29th 2009, 11:29pm

Hello Jule,
I'm sure I won't be alone in saying to you 'Welcome' :hello: and 'more the merrier' :smile: There are some lovely ladies on this thread who are a great support grouphug
It sounds like you've been having a tough time - v.sorry to hear about the m/cs etc but I'm sure by reading the posts you'll hear the miracles that PGD seems to be working around here, so hope and pray that the same will apply to you. I personally don't have experience of balanced translocation - in our family it is chromosomal deletion that led us to have PGD tx, and with it being still a relatively new technique certainly feel a bit of the pioneering spirit. I'm a bit further along the journey than some of the others on this thread (although was on the waiting list at the same time as 1 or 2 I think!) and now have a beautiful PGD daughter of 10 months, and am probably the one not to listen too when it comes to what to eat or not to eat, do or not to do etc. - I think in our ignorance we broke all the rules...but in a way I hope this gives hope to others or means you won't beat yourself up if you don't lie down after ET, or drink the odd glass of champagne during/after tx :D
I hope your appointment for genetics comes through quickly and you are then referred on quickly for PGD. I doubt the whole process will be short and swift, we started our whole journey back in 2005 and I don't think this is unusual in timescale, but patience has been well rewarded and I would put myself through it all again 10 times over if that's what it took.
So here's some :goodluck: as you embark on this journey, and please fire away with any questions you have which I'm sure everyone will do their best to help with.
Tats x
Tats

Tuesday, June 30th 2009, 6:45pm

Jule, you are very welcome to join us :happy:. I'm having PGD at the ACU UCL as my DH and I are both carriers of a genetic trait which if both were passed on to the baby, they can cause a very serious disease! Sorry that the first thing you're going to hear is me moaning :cross: but glad you had a warm welcome from Tats before.

Ladies, hope you are all well.

After being soooooo excited to start the tablets this morning, I had a call from my clinic which was supposed to be about the dates but unfortunately, it was bad news X( They can't start the treatment with my coming period and I have to wait till August now!!!!! I can't tell you how disappointing and frustrating that is especially after being given the tablets and even the nasal spray which I was supposed to start next Tuesday! I've been crying and crying and crying all afternoon :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:. Why can't they understand how desperate we are to start our tx and how frustrating it is to wait!! Why do they give dates if they are going to change them!

What's more upsetting was that it was me who rang again to ask why I needed to carry on taking the tablets that made them decide that I was right and since I've just taken one tablet, I can stop them and wait until my next month!

Oh, I've just realized that I need to re-do my ticker again :bawl:

Bighope xxx

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Tuesday, June 30th 2009, 7:01pm

hiya all

bighope what a disappointment

hiya jule fancy seeing you here lol
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

Tats

Ace

Tuesday, June 30th 2009, 8:26pm

Hi Bighope - feel for you so much...you must feel like :hairout
A big disappointment for the moment, did they give you a reason?
You poor thing. :hugs: Try and stay positive and look at the bigger picture - August is only 2 months away...and maybe you can enjoy the hot weather without feeling cack from the tx. :cheeers:
Hi to all the other ladies too,
Tats x
Tats

Tuesday, June 30th 2009, 8:39pm

Oh Bighope I am really sorry to hear that :sadface: I know it is hard but try and think of it as July and tx is starting next month :innocent:

Thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Natalie

South Africa

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 8:21am

pgd chatter

:wave:hi julie and welcome to our [zx108] pgd family. i am the one carrying the balanced translocation and believe me it was like i was given the death sentence but there is hope for us.i had 5 m/c so i know the feeling of loss. when do you get started on your pgd/ivf cycle

bighope [zx127]here is a hug from me i know exactly how you feel when i was told the day of e/c that my probes had not arrived i was devasted and numb but i believe that everything happens for a reason and 4mnths down the line i get to start my journey.take time know for yourself and remember after every storm there is a [zx078] these are for you :flowerbasket:

hi to all the girls hope everyone is doin well
i am in the mountains for the school holidays

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 2:28pm

Hi Jule welcome to the group. It is good to have another person joining us. Hope that we can help with some of your questions and help you through your journey. I had had one mc and I have PCOS. It is my DH who has the translocation in his genes. We have just had our first ICSI with PGD and as you can see from my ticker we got very lucky.
Bighope I'm so sorry for you that you have to wait again. We had to wait an extra month and when they told us we were devestated and I :bawl: my eyes out. It passed quicker that I thought but it was a let down at the time. Hope that you start next time round xfingers.
Nat hope that you are coping with the 2ww and that you are taking thing easy.
Ros do we have any news yet?
Hi to everyone else and I hope that you are all coping with the heat. I'm begining to welt in the heat. I put a pair of trousers on today that I haven't worn for a week and they are now getting tight. DH thought this was funny. Take care

Christine xx

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 7:12pm

Thanks everyone for your good wishes :cuddle. I'm trying to keep positive but find it so hard sometime......anyway, it's the 1st of July today so it won't be long before I start again :D

What made me really upset is that my job involves working with schools and we'll be having 6 weeks off starting on 20th July so it was a perfect timing for me to start yesterday because then I wouldn't have had to tell anyone at work or even ask for time off!

The new timing is still not that bad as the approximate day for EC is 21st of August so I'll be off work when starting the nasal spray and the stimm injections which is really good but I'll definitely need some time off at the beginning of September which my boss won't like at all!

How's our two PUPO ladies doing? Ros, not long until your pregnancy test now!!! Best of luck! babydust

Pammy, you must be excited about your sexing scan next week :happy: Do you have a preference?

Christine, have you got a date for your next scan yet?

Pearl, you're starting your drugs soon. That must be so exciting :dancing: Good luck!

Hi to Tats, Jule, Louhoo, scoffs and Kar1.

Bighope xxx

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 9:37pm

Hi ladies, thought you would all like to read this article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/health…ree-babies.html

Good night everyone xxx

South Africa

Thursday, July 2nd 2009, 3:41pm

pgd chatter

:wave: everyone hope you are all well
bighope its so good to hear you feeing positive

Ros

Megastar

Thursday, July 2nd 2009, 3:49pm

Hey ladies, just a super quickie as I'm at work. I just wanted to welcome Julie (we have met on email!), I'm glad you've found all the girls on here now.
I'm really sorry to hear about your delay bighope, that is a bummer :(
love to you all, will be on later x

jule

Reg: Jun 29th 2009

Children: Not yet..

Thursday, July 2nd 2009, 6:57pm

Hi Everyone thank you all for your welcome, im sure it wont be long before i feel at home here :smile:

Big hope im so sorry you have had your tx delayed but its not too long now-only one month and who knows maybe your body wouldnt have been ready this month- i belive things happen for a reason, its good to hear you sounding more positve :hugs:

Ros congratulations to you on your BFP bet you cant belive it (nice to speak to you here as well as on email). :D

Chrisitine congratulations to you on your BFP.

Nat hope you are taking it easy on your 2ww.

Its great to hear about all these BFP and certainly gives us hope.

Been to Guys hopsital as i have been to London for a few days. They told me the wait would be about 6-9 months once our referral has been receieved there by their genetics. Hopefully my clinic will get our appt sorted soon so that we can start moving forward. We both felt better after speaking to the receptionist there. He has put our minds at ease and he said they tx people with PGD until they are 39 so we have a few years.

Hi Kara fancy meeting you on here as well. Hope you are well?

Hi to everyone else i will get used to all your name soon and can personally say hi then :D
me 34, dh 36
ttc since 2005, pcos diagnosed 2006
1st IVF converted IUI poor response BFP-m/c
2nd IVF BFN
3rd IVF, FET BFP-m/c
DH has balanced translocation diagnosed June 2009
Only hope PGD London Guys.......

Friday, July 3rd 2009, 9:26pm

Ros, noticed that your signature has changed so wanted to pop in and say congratulations to you and your DH!! :party: :party:. Another PGD lady with a BFP!!! I'm soooooo pleased for you blowkiss. Hope it all goes great for the next 9 months. Look after yourself hun.

Natalie, how's your 2ww going? Looking forward to seeing you posting your BFP very soon too babydust

Pearl, hope your AF has arrived and you're starting your injections tomorrow. Best of luck xfingers

Hi to all the other ladies and hope you all have a nice weekend.

Bighope xxx

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "bighope2009" (Jul 3rd 2009, 9:27pm)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE