You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ros

Megastar

• "Ros" started this thread

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: twin girls thanks to PGD!

Friday, June 19th 2009, 1:34pm

Hello ladies, can't stay on long as am at work but they have told me that, at the moment, there are 3 suitable for transfer tomorrow. We are so relieved.
They could not tell me the number of cells, quality or if they have nuclei issues (as I mentioned yesterday). They are leaving them in the incubator until just before transfer tomorrow as they have been through so much, esp the ones with two cells removed.
I really want to know how many were unbalanced v's balanced/normal but again, that information will be given to me tomorrow.
But we still have hope today and that is wonderful :D
Hope you're all haveing a good day x

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,
beautiful twin girls born 8th Feb 2010, we are so grateful

louhoo

Reg: May 26th 2009

Children: hope to have a wee miracle asap!

Friday, June 19th 2009, 1:55pm

Well done Ros!!!!!!!

I am so so happy for you!!

happydance :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kepp up the positivity and I am very certain that your on your way to being that wonderful mother you are destined to be!!!!!

Louhoo

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Friday, June 19th 2009, 2:12pm

Ros,

I'm at work too so just a quick CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Roll on tomorrow...........Fantastic................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Natalie

1ST ICSI/PGD - JUNE 2009 = :BFP:

2nd ICSI/PGD - MAY 2011 = :BFP:

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Friday, June 19th 2009, 2:59pm

Hi Ros that is fantastic news and I'm sure that all will go well tomorrow. Good luck for tomorrow. I hope you are going to take it easy after ET. Hello to everybody else and good luck to Bighope I'm sure that the change in medication will not cause a delay. Nat hope all goes well over the weekend and good luck for Monday.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Ros

Megastar

Friday, June 19th 2009, 3:32pm

Thank you ladies, all the best for your scan on Monday Christine, and EC Natalie. It's all go around here! x

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,

Reg: Jun 12th 2009

Friday, June 19th 2009, 3:57pm

That's brilliant. I hope the rest of the process works as well :-)
Balanced translocation (me), 4 x miscarriages, PDG Jan 10 - BFN (no normal embryos), Aug 10 DE IVF - USA, very cautious BFP :)

South Africa

Reg: Jun 11th 2009

Children: 2 amzing kids

Friday, June 19th 2009, 4:32pm

pgd chatter

:smile: hi ladie its so[zx126] exciting reading all the good news after a week of not bieng around i am a vocalist and i ve been at a competion. You guys have britians got talent and we know have South africas got talent the audition went great and i got alot of camera attention.they will call in the next couple of days if i ve made rnd 2.

I just got back and jumped on [zx074] and was soooo :weehee: for all you wonderfull ladies nats 15 follies are awsome and dont worry too much about them freezing as my eggs are frozen and i cant wait to carry on with my ivf/pgdxfingers xfingers that they wont freeze i know how :sniff: dissapointed i was when my journey was halted suddenly also remember nothing happens just by chancei will be:angel2: that all goes well for you

roshappydance3 to transfer is soooo amazing you should not worry know about normal verses balnced and so on you should focus on the transfer and feel really blessed as i ve read so many stories of women who had non to transfer so god is on your sidestarsmile

South Africa

Friday, June 19th 2009, 4:43pm

RE: pgd chatter

:wave: hey big hope dont:scared: stress too much about blood clotting i have what they call thrombophilia and was told that as soon as i have et i will be put on heparin or baby aspirin too thin my blood and doc says its not a huge problem

christine im sure you cant wait for your scan you must be sooo :happy: and excited and nervous

and :hi: pam i am a newbie and congrats on your :BFP:

my update ive have recieved my meds in the post and will start on 2nd day of my cycle which is on 4th/5th july has anyone ever been on gonapeptyl depot and estro pause tablets
i am starting to feel excited know as i will be continuing my ivf/pgd journey soon
babydust to all you amazing ladies

Reg: Apr 9th 2009

Friday, June 19th 2009, 7:54pm

Congrats Ros :hugs: :hugs: Your great news has brightened up my day! starsmile Was at work when I checked if there was any news from you but couldn't reply from there. Best of luck with your ET tomorrow!

Natalie, have a relaxed weekend and hope all your lovely follies continue growing nicely getting ready for EC on Monday xfingers

Christine, bet you can't wait till your scan on Monday. I'm sure you'll feel much more relaxed after the scan. Look after yourself hun!

Pearl, it's great that your starting date has been confirmed. You must be so excited :happy:!

Hi Scoffs, hope that joining this thread has helped you feel more helpful about the whole process :smile:

Hi to Tats, Louhoo, Pammy and all the other ladies.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Bighope xxx

We have an :angel2: in heaven

When there's hope, anything is possible!

20/10/09 :BFP:

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Friday, June 19th 2009, 8:05pm

Excellent news Ros PUPO tomorrow :D 3 eggs is fantastic :D

Pearl(thats my mums name) great news you got all your meds, so exciting you have a date to get started.

Natalie Im sure thoses follies are growing nicely and be all ready on Monday :D

Have a fab weekend girls

Tats

Ace

Reg: May 23rd 2009

Children: Glasgow

Friday, June 19th 2009, 8:57pm

So much is happening around here lately! Fabby, fabby, fabby news! Congratulations on 3 healthy embies Ros :happy: :happy: :happy: Will you have all 3 transferred? (In Glasgow we were told it'd be limited to 2, but maybe that's just Scotland) Our DD had 2 cells removed for biopsy too, so I was a bit concerned as I thought it was usually just 1 cell, and then ET took place the following day so she didn't get a chance to - I don't know what the word is, recover... divide..whatever.. to replace those 2 taken, but my she fought...so hopefully with yours having that extra day in the incubator before ET will give them that extra strength to go onto the next stage....oh here's hoping and praying Ros, you so deserve it! :sticky: Thinking of you tomorrow, what an exciting day!, make sure you rest up easy afterwards and relax as you start the 2ww.

Hello everyone else too. Hope you all have great weekends. We've got DD's sports day tomorrow and she's just told me she's made the finals of the 60m so serioiusly questioning whether she's mine!! ?(
Tats
our little pink miracle born 3 yrs ago

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 6:36pm

Ros, I see from your diary that everything went well today :D I am so pleased for you and wish you the best of luck.

Natalie xxxxxxxxxx
Natalie

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 9:14pm

Hi everybody just thought I'd see how you were all doing. Ros well done and good luck. Take it easy. Nat good luck for Monday and I have everything crossed for you. Hope everybody else is having a good weekend.

Christine xx

Ros

Megastar

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 10:31pm

Hey ladies, yep I'm pupo with two early blasts (two is max in England for ladies under 40). It's not suprising that they were early blasts since they had to take all those cells out, but they had recovered and still progressing. The one which was doing the best was one which had had two cells removed Tats, your story about your daughter being like that has given me such hope. They said that out of the 12 embies they biopsied there really were just 3 which had normal/ balanced chromosomes. I guess everyone is different and every cycle is different but I feel very lucky.

Hi Perl, glad you're all ready to go!

Natalie, guess you're triggering this eve, good luck! x

Hello to all the other ladies, loohou, pammy, bighope, hope you're all enjoying your weekend :happy:

Christine, not long until your scan hun. I have everything crossed x

thought I'd sprinkle some babydust in here too!

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 10:51pm

Congrats to our pupo lady!!! Glad everything went well today, Ros...that is fantastic news :party: I hope those two embies hold on tight!
Sending lots and lots of sticky vibes your way jilly IMPLANT BABIES IMPLANT!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Bighope xxx

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 10:55pm

Ros, I've got a question out of curiosity :innocent:! Did they let you see those embies before they transferred them????

Ros

Megastar

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 10:58pm

Quoted

Originally posted by bighope2009
Ros, I've got a question out of curiosity :innocent:! Did they let you see those embies before they transferred them????

They took photos of the 3 good embies and showed us pictures of them. They didn't have a photocopy on hand so I don't have my own copy but I know they are on file so if I get a BFP I will ask for a copy of the earliest piccie anyone can get! :D

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 11:08pm

Hi Ros, Congrats again :thumbsup2:

Sending you lots of :sticky: your way :D

Yes I had my trigger shot tonight!!! Oh I am so nervous about next week.......I keep thinking the worst but need to snap out of it and start this positive thinking malarky again :innocent:

Come on PGD Ladies, we can beat this and have the most precious babies ever :snigger: :snigger:

Night night everyone..........roll on my drug free day tomorrow. I`ve been DR since 2nd May!!

xxxx starsmile
Natalie

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 11:26pm

That's amazing Ros. Hopefully, you'll be asking to have copies of those pictures soon :D. Well, that makes the process of PGD special in that it allows us to see our babies from their very earliest moments of conception :happy:

Natalie, hope you're going to be our next pupo lady very soon xfingers xfingers Best of luck for your EC on Monday!

Bighope xxx

pamelag088

Superstar

Sunday, June 21st 2009, 12:49am

Congrats on being PUPO Ros thats great news.
Best of luck on your 2ww, Im keeping my fingers crossed it will be your last 2ww.

Natalie enjoy your drug free day and best of luck for EC :D

Sunday, June 21st 2009, 10:05am

Thank you for your good wishes everyone :happy:

Had a great lie in this morning.....well as late as i could as got to get ready as going to another Christening this morning :innocent: Time to put my brave face on again and shrug off all they "so when are you going to have a family" comments :snigger: :snigger:

I actually woke up this morning about 6.30am and had a panic that I had slept in for my injection then quickly realised today is my drug free day.......yee haa :D :D

Have a lovely Sunday Ladies and I`ll hopefully be back on tonight with all my nervous thoughts ?(

Much love xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Natalie

Sunday, June 21st 2009, 6:46pm

Hi ladies, hope you all had a lovely weekend. Haven't done much myself but had a good time with my DH :D

Christine and Natalie, wish you both all the luck in the world for tomorrow xfingers xfingers I will be thinking of you both :happy:

Pammy, best of luck with your scan on Tuesady. You must be excited about it!

Ros, all the best for your 2ww and hope it goes fast for you! Try to get as much rest as you can and let your body do the rest :happy:! Have you taken some time off work?

Hi to all the other lovely ladies, Tats, Louhoo, scoffs and Pearl :smile:

Bighope xxx

Sunday, June 21st 2009, 7:57pm

Hi Everybody hope that you all have had a good weekend. Nat I hope all goes well with your EC tomorrow. I'm panicing a bit about my scan but I'm sure it'll be fine. Pammy good luck with your scan on Tuesday hope all looks well. Ros hope that you are taking it easy and letting DH spoil you. Hope everybody else is doing well. Bighope when do you start your drugs?

Christine xx

Sunday, June 21st 2009, 8:21pm

Christine, after doing those two tests on Friday, I'll be given the date to start my drugs. Can't wait to start !!!

Ros

Megastar

Sunday, June 21st 2009, 8:41pm

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Natalie and Christine, good luck! x

babydust

pamelag088

Superstar

Sunday, June 21st 2009, 10:54pm

Christine best of luck for scan tomorrow. I was same before my 1st scan but Im sure everything is fine and you will be on all excited showing us the piccies :D

Natalie best of luck for tomorrow hun, will be thinking of you

Ros how was your PUPO day?

Thanks for well wishes about my scan, Getting nervous about it, everyone else so excited for theirs but it could put a dampner on whole rest of my pregnancy but Im keeping optimistic

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 12:50pm

Hi everyone :D

That is me just home. EC went well........I got 10 eggs laugh1 I thought i would have got more and probably would have liked more so got more to biopsy (if they fertilise) but I am thrilled I have got this far!!

I was really nervous this morning but the hospital staff were fantastic and it went well starsmile

Just going to rest up now and watch Friends all day on the couch :D

Christine I hope your scan went well :cheese:

Hope everyone else is well xxxxxxxxxx
Natalie

Ros

Megastar

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 1:40pm

Brilliant news Natalie! It's quality that counts most of all, so 10 good eggs sounds perfect to me :D well done! rest up now please, you're allowed an afternoon nap today :happy:

Hope all is going well Christine, good luck tomorrow Pammy! x

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 2:28pm

Thanks Ros, I just hope 10 is enough to give us a good few to work with. Only time will tell I suppose! It's hard to stay positive but I`m determined to try and focus on a BFP!!
Natalie

Ros

Megastar

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 2:41pm

yep, stay focussed hun. You're having the week that I had last week, I know it's tough waiting but we are all hoping they are little fighters x

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 4:35pm

Hi Girls Nat that is fantastic news that you got 10 eggs. I know it's hard to stay positive but I'm proof that you only need one to go back. :goodnews: Just back from scan and there was one tiny heartbeat on the screen. They say everything is as it should be so am so pleased. DH is away to work with a scan picture he is so chuffed that all is well. Pammy hope that your scan goes well tomorrow. Ros I hope that you are taking it easy and resting. Hi to everyone else and hope that you are all well.

Christine xx

Ros

Megastar

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 4:58pm

wonderful news Christine, it must have been amazing for you. You need to re-do your ticker now so we can count down your weeks! x

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 8:56pm

Wonderful news Christine and Natalie! :party: Things are getting really exciting around here!

Christine, many many congrats on your scan. You must be on top of the world right now starsmile. I'm so happy that all is well and wishing you an easy pregnancy and continued good news!!

Natalie, 10 eggs sound great!! We were told in our last appointment that the average number of eggs collected is 10-ish so well done!!! thumbup. Good luck for the phone call tomorrow and hope you get great news about the quality of those eggs!

Pammy, best of luck with your scan tomorrow! Have you started feeling any movements or kicking yet?

Hope all the other ladies are well.

Bighope xxx

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 9:14pm

Hi everybody thanks for your good wishes. I keep looking at the scan and seeing the baby (coffee bean). I still can't believe it.
Tats I was wondering if I could ask you a personal question. When you were pregnant through PGD did you have the CVS or amnio tests? I am in two minds but I don't want to put the pregnancy in jepordy. Advice from any body else is also welcome.
Hope every one else is fine.

Christine xx

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 9:52pm

Hi Christine, it must be really hard to decide whether to have a CVS or amnio tests or not. I keep thinking about that myself all the time although I haven't started the treatment yet ?(

May I ask you if you were given the accuracy of your PGD? I've read it's approximately 95% but I'm not sure if that percentage can go higher or lower and whether it's something that is determined after they test the embryos!

Just follow your heart and it will tell you what is right for you. I guess that's all I can say. Wish you the very best!

Bighope xxx

pamelag088

Superstar

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 9:57pm

Natalie congrats on your 10 eggs well done hun.
Best of luck for phone call

Happy christine so glad your scan was fine, Big relief the 1st scan and knowing all is well with LO
I opted out of the bloods at 16 weeks and they dont offer a nuchal fold scan here so I decided the bloods were not enough on their own as have heard so many people get high results and all has been well.
I got offered an amnio prepregnancy and turned it down also, I seen it as the only way I would need to know is if I would be terminating if the reults came back positive which I certainly wouldnt be doing.

Its a difficult decision but everyone makes their own "right for them" decision I just decided it wasnt for me.

Big hope just been feeling movements this last few days :D

Tats

Ace

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 11:03pm

Hello everyone. What a great day!

Hi Nat - 10 eggs is a fantastic number to work with, remember quality not quantity! :thumbsup2: You sound a bit disappointed, but stay positive hun...honestly it's great news! I got 9 eggs and after all the next stages of fertilisation, biopsy etc was left with 1...and just like Christine says, she's proof that you only need 1 to go back! I would second that, it only took 1, and you should see Madam now (naughty minx, crawling everywhere, into EVERYTHING!) :blowrasp:

How're you doing PUPO Ros? Hope it's all going well. Bet your feet haven't touched the ground yet! :happy: :happy:

Hi Pammy - must be very exciting to feel the first movements :smile:

Hello Christine, I bet you're over-the-moon with seeing your baby on the scan for the first time - it makes it so much more real doesn't it? My mum came with me for the first scan, and we still talk about the first time we saw our little cashew nut! It's the most exciting thing ever! Bet DH was flying high when he took the pic into work. :dancing:
Now..you were asking about the testing. Obviously it's a very personal choice which only you and DH can decide. We felt that such invasive testing had too high a chance of causing m/c for us to do it. We opted for the AFP test (which was just an extra sample when they were taking routine bloods), and hoped the result would come back low-risk and we'd move on with no worries. However true to form for us it came back marked as high risk, so we were offered the amnio. DH said he couldn't face having another disabled child and we were both really concerned about the impact on the family that this would cause - afterall 1 of the reasons behind having pgd in the 1st place was to minimise the impact on DD of having 2 disabled siblings, and not wanting to hang around wondering how they'd grow and develop if time meanwhile was ticking away and our "biological slot" if you like, was diminishing. We thought the chances of pgd working anyway were so slim that we had to give it our best shot anyway. And we had been blessed, but now we were contemplating a procedure which could put all this in jeopardy. So after much soul-searching we thought an amnio would be the way forward, then we'd find out for sure if the baby was affected and take it from there, even if all we would do with the info was to prepare ourselves for how our baby would be. Overnight though DH had a major change of heart, decided that even if the amnio results weren't good, it was still our baby and we would cope, and then he handed the decision over to me really, which was easy then for me to take. If we'd now decided that we weren't going to act on the info apart from preparing ourselves, why would we run the risk of m/c just for peace of mind for a few months. I can't remember exactly when we were offered the amnio, I think I was about 16 weeks, so 2nd trimester, everything going well, but I was feeling sick (and not just the morning sickness!) at the thought of doing anything to jeopardise this little miracle, so decided against it, had a very detailed scan looking for soft markers (none found), and concentrated on positive thoughts for my growing bump. Fortunately all that worry was for nothing...for once we made the right call! Anyway I hope this is helpful. Everyone's circumstances are unique though, so it's something you must work through with your DH. At the group I take my DSs to, 1 of the mums had the AFP test, came back low risk so they thought no more about it, but baby then born with Downs and so a huge shock to all, but she's a great wee girl and they're just the nicest family. So you need to weigh up all the options, risks, maybe talk through a few scenarios - how would you cope with a child with a disability, what would be your feelings, and how would you cope on a practical level? How would you feel if something you chose to do had a negative impact on the pregnancy, or if something went wrong later might you always be questioning yourself about the decisions you made etc. What would be the reasoning behind CVS or amnio, would you act on the results, or would it be for info only...things like this, explore your thoughts and feelings and weigh everything up in an informed manner and I'm sure you'll be able to make the right decision for you. Don't get too stressed about things though - it's important you try and relax and don't get too het up, your body is going through huge changes, so try and remain level-headed and let your energy be focussed on your little growing one!

Don't worry about this too much yet Bighope - plenty of time for that! Hope you're keeping well and looking forward to getting your tx underway in earnest. Is Friday your next appointment?

Hi Louhoo, Pearl, Scoffs and everyone else too. Stay well.

Tats x
Tats

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 10:27am

Hi everybody as you know we got 10 eggs and then 9 of those were able to be injected. 6 of these have fertilized :D and growing big and strong as we speak :smile:. We Have to phone on Thursday at 1pm and see if they have been able to take the biopsy from them.

Oh I am in a daze today............Thank you all for your support. You are the best :bye:
Natalie

Ros

Megastar

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 11:15am

Hi Natalie, that's just great, 6 good uns wil do you fine :D. Are you staying at home these next few days or going to work? I sat in and worried but actually felt fine so probably should have gone to work then time would have gone faster. Hope you are feeling ok x

Ros

Megastar

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 11:19am

Chrstine, I have wondered what I would do if I got a BFP and the pregnancy progressed fine. I was told my probes are 99% accurate and I know that most of my unbalanced embryos will m/c in the first tri. This means I would be rather scared to do an amnio too, I guess I'd have to sit down with DH and come up with a plan if I am lucky enough to be in that situation. Can you find out the accuracy of your test? That may help you with your thoughts? Do you know all the options available to you? Like Tats said, there may be other things they can do other than amnio and CVS? x

louhoo

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 1:36pm

starsmile

Well done Nats!!!!!

Bet your so so so so excited!!
Hope when it's my turn, I'll have just as much success as you have had so far!!!

Fingers cross (and toes too!)

Best Wishe!!
Louhoo

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 4:19pm

Nat great news and I'm sure you'll have plenty to biopsy on Thurs and some to go back on Fri.
Thanks everyone for their opinion re tests. I had already thought that I wouldn't have them done as I wouldn't have a termination if I had bad results and I don't want to increase my chance of mc if I don't have to. I'm at the docs in the morning so I may ask her advice. Luckily my DH is under the same impression as me so I think we'll not bother with them.
Hope everyone is getting on well and that Ros you are resting up. Take care

Christine xx

South Africa

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 7:31pm

pgd chatter

:party:fo you good news nats stay positive i spent my day :pray:fo all of us and i know we will all come out of this experience with a blessing from above loohou i missed we where you are in your journey

ladies god bless you all

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 7:54pm

Thanks for all your good wishes :smile:

Ros, decided to take this week off work. I do feel fine after EC but I know I would not be able to concentrate so my boss if fine with me having the week off :innocent: I have had a lovely day with my DH. We went to the local pub and sat and had lunch outside in the lovely sunshine. We took our wee dog Holly with us so she loved it too :snigger: spending time with us. She makes me smile :smile:

Pammy, how did your scan go?

Pearl, thank you for praying for all of us today :happy: Oh and well done at your Talent show....so we have a famous PGD Lady!! :snigger:
Natalie

pamelag088

Superstar

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 8:29pm

Nat thats great news 6 embies hun. :D

My scan went ok thanks, femur length was measuring normal so its a big relief for now, Scanning lady couldnt get all checks done this time so I am back again in 2 weeks to have another look.

Christine it is a difficult decision as I was all for the checks until I thought about what I would do if it came back high risk then I knew it wasnt for me

louhoo

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 9:42pm

RE: pgd chatter

Hi Pearl,

Hope you are doing well!!! :D :D :D

me and my DH are waiting for another 4-6months before we begin our pgd/ivf treatment. my DH has a balanced chromosome translocation 3, 22 and this is why I have had 4 miscarraiges.
We have been on pgd waiting list since March 2007 and was at a hospital appt several weeks ago and were told that we are ready to begin treatment but due to lengthy waiting list, we would be expected to start treatment around Oct/Nov this year!!
Very frustrating but I do hope that there is lite at end of our journey and a wee baby is born!!!

Tats

Ace

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 10:59pm

Evening lovely PGD ladies! Just checking in quickly, hope you've all had a good day. Fantastic news Nat - well done! :happy:
Tats xxx
Tats

Reg: Jun 12th 2009

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 8:19am

Hi everyone - Seems like good news all around here :-)

Lets hope that spreads and everyone's treatment works (crosses fingers)

M x
Balanced translocation (me), 4 x miscarriages, PDG Jan 10 - BFN (no normal embryos), Aug 10 DE IVF - USA, very cautious BFP :)

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 6:17pm

Hi everyone hope that you are well and that you are all enjoying the sunshine. I was at docs this am and she wont let me go back to work. She has signed me off sick for another 4 weeks and then she said she may let me go back. She is going to refer me to the hospital and then I just need to wait for date of first appoint and scan. Called in at work today with sick line and was showing off scan picture. Nat hope that you are keeping yourself busy until time for phone call tomorrow, wishing you all the best and for good news. Bighope when are you starting treatment now? Ros hope that you are still taking it easy.

Christine xxx

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 7:28pm

Fantastic news Natalie! starsmile Good luck for the phone call tomorrow and best wishes for your upcoming ET :happy:

Pammy, so glad your scan went well! Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy and a perfect baby at the end of this trip!!

Ros, hope the 2ww flies in for you and that you will get that positive outcome we are all longing for!!! I have everything crossed for you xfingers

Christine, it's great you're having another 4 weeks off work! Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy and I hope and pray that your miracle will continue growing healthy, big and strong!!

We are off to London this Friday and hopefully I will be given my dates......so excited! :party:

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all well.

Bighope xxx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE