You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Glitzy" started this thread

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Max born March 07 - thanks to frozen embryo transfer, our little miracle

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 10:34am

Anyone else on zoladex to d/r?

Due to me not responding to other dr drugs on my last cycles they have used zoladex on me this time from the start as it worked for me last time. I had it put in in the 23rd of may and went for my 1st scan yesterday but i have not responded to it as well as they hoped. They said it can take up to 3-4 weeks to fully work so i go back in 2 weeks in the hope i have responded better then. My first 2 cycles with zoladex it worked within 10 days so im getting worried its not going to work for me as none of the other drugs did before. It took me over 3 full months of trying various dr drugs on my first cycle to get downregged and the thought of that again is getting me so down.

Anyone else on zoladex and if so how long were you left on it before 1st scan?

Many thanks

5 x ICSI b.f.n
1 x FET resulting in my gorgeous son born 2007

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE