You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Feb 23rd 2009

Children: God gave me a wonderful gift ~ will be a mom soon!

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 6:56pm

hi 2mumz ~~ ya that's what my RE assured me, he said the best thing here is i have follies and they are growing... Btw goodluck on ur treatment, seeing you soon with your BFP..

Betty ~~ ya, i was MarieiHanna originally, bt i asked one moderator to make it Mariei.. Felt my name is too longer.. LOL!! Thinking of u soon also, soon you will be undergoing the IVF rollercoaster ride. Believe me when i was doing IUI, i was a lil more relaxed, now since they checkd everything -- U/S monitor every day, bloodtest and all.. The more i get confused.. Heh... But anyhows its good cuz they check us more in-depth now...

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 7:07pm

Mojo ~~ dont worry hun this sometimes happen that they cant pinpoint the follies. You wouldn't believe how devastated i was on my day 8 & 11 stimming U/S was, RE nurse and asst. ob gyne said i only have 1 egg growing.. Finally when they see how depressed i was they had to call my RE doctor and asked him to U/S me himself and he found 7 follies. Crossing my fingers for u that on saturday follies will be visible and juicy...

Sly ~~ girl relaxed, be positive and think that it will happen.. Just be calm and cool and wait on your test date, stop thinking that it a fail cycle... I am hoping you a good result hun..

esha

Star

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: 2 boys and awaiting 3rd baby

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 7:11pm

bigkiss to all my girls,

how is everyone??

work is good, I will pop by whenever I get the chance,

Thee has been quite alot of chi chat here which i like to see,

slyfoxy ~ are you not having any symptoms as this could be agood sign, i didn't much only nausea at the end of my 2ww

lala~ you should push for more tests,

2mums ~ stay positive blowkiss

BB ~ how are you my sweetie???

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 7:16pm

Sly; You must be due to test today or tomorrow? I think things are happening with you woman :P Goodluck! This dance is for you :dance:

Mojo and Betty Boop; i had no idea that they do the scan transvaginal? HOLY LORD! I had problems with having my cervix located when they did my HSG and now worried my follies may go walkers too! I hate pain :bawl: How big is the scan thingy?

Mariel; 75% discount for shopping in Dubai sounds good! Will be there chrimbo time! :happy:

We are giving it our final try this month before iui next month! Just used an ovulation test this pm and has two lines meaning ovulation in 24-36 hrs? Luckily DH is here and I mean business today! :snigger: Though shalt not sleep till I say so dear husband! Dont know if it's too late to drink more milk for juicy follies?

Rene

Lone wolf

• "Rene" started this thread
  • South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 7:17pm

Hiya, Sly
If you had IUI on the 30th then implantation would have been 6-10 days later (i.e. somewhere 6-10 May) although, if you get an implantation bleed, you may spot a few days (even weeks) later. When are you officially due to test, Hun?

Champaigne - the dildo-cam (as it is so lovingly called by the ladies) is not that big at all - I could be crude and compare it to male anatomy... okay I will compare it - let's just say it is narrower but longer. Dildo-cam is a breeze compared to an hsg as they are not trying to get the thing through your cervix it just goes into your vagina till it sits against the top. For me it was less uncomfortable than a belly scan as you don't need an uncomfortably full bladder for them to be able to see what they are looking for.

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 7:35pm

Hey ladies,

I had my last menstrual cycle on April 17th and I'm every 28 days on my menstrual cycle so far. The RE said for me not to test until the 22nd of May. Early this morning a had a light brown discharge but it has stopped, most the time when AF is coming my breast get really sore but so far nothing. Am I worring to soon or is my AF due anyday now.

God I Hope it works...

It gets me, I'm trying not to cry but it is so so hard not to after waiting so long to get a BFp.

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 7:54pm

Heavens, Sly - what torture making you have a 3WW!!! Well done on holding out. As for the spotting...don't be disheartened, Luv. Are you on progesterone at all?

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 8:03pm

Rene

I'm not on any type of stuff at the moment. All I had done when had a IUI was just had my hcg trigger shot before IUI I took my 50mg clomid an that is all. All of my bw came back great everything looked normal nothing low or to high.

If this cycle is a failed one when go back in July do you think I should ask my RE do I need to take something to help or what?

All of this is so new to me an tryn not to get upset easy but it hard not to..

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 8:37pm

LALAZIG [zx076]

Hey SLYFOXY i had to test 15 days after my IUI. They are making you wait 3W i suppose to be sure!! Try not to freak out to much about the spotting I hope it's a good sign :D. They usually make you take progesterone tablets after the IUI which is to help the pregnancy along so you don't m/c!! It usually depends on what clinic you go to and if they prescribe it or not...But if all your tests came back fine i'm sure that's why they didn't give you any. Stay positive honey X
babydust

MRSW Great to hear from you again! I'm wishing you lots of luck with IVF X

2MUMS Good luck with your injections. Will you do them? It will be just like the HCG shot to make you ovulate (i think) mine didn't hurt!! X

CHAMPAGNE Happy [zx084]

Hi MARIE I'm alot better thanks!! Your follies sound good and its true what your dr said, it's the quality that counts not the quantity :D Acupuncture is great you will see that it helps heaps X

MOJO It's great you have follies and that your blood tests are good!! Good luck for Sat!!

Hi Esha it's great your working again X

DONPIE Here is a dance for your follies [zx126]

HI CROISSANT and BETTY X

KAYJAY..Are you ok honey??

donpie

Reg: Sep 4th 2009

Children: l&d hospital

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 9:13pm

scan

been for another scan again today but on day 14 today had only grown 2mm as 10/12 now 14/16.yet usually have iui on day 14.

back for another scan tomorrow and depending on my results may have iui on monday evening as my fertility ladt is for long weekend so not back til monday afternoon so at least shes being good in saying shell come into work in the evening for us.

fingers crossed they are ok for monday!

good luck everyone.

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 9:48pm

Sly - it has been 15 days since your IUI so I have great hope for you esp as you are not on any progesterone. If your own progesterone level (usually tested 7 days after ovulation) is fine then you have no need for progesterone supplements - they do not influence whether you get a BFP or not. Some ladies who have IUI get them either because they had to down reg so their hormones are medically mucked up or because they naturally have a lower than optimal progesterone level. My (personal) opinion is - if your levels are naturally fine then why would you need to chemically try to change that? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Donna - if you have one follie today of about 16 then I reckon you should be fine for insem on Monday. I had more than one cycle on which insem only took place well after day 14. fingers crossed for a good scan tomorrow

donpie

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 10:19pm

follicles

hi rene

this is first time of follicles growing so slowly as usually have uiu on day 14 so just feels frustrating having scans every day being prodded like a cow especially the internal ones they can be uncomfortable especially when they cant find the folly straight away.

also my endometris is thin this time only 4mm today.

been drinking milk tonight try anything to help been drinking water but that makes you go toilet at 3am!.

mojo26

Reg: May 12th 2009

Children: Hoping for one perfect baby to arrive June 2010

Friday, May 15th 2009, 10:43am

Thanks everyone for the best wishes. I'm chilaxin today with alternate glasses of water and milk.

Champagne - Don't worry too much about the vaginal scan, the probe thingy is narrower than the speculem they use for smear tests. It is genrally a bit uncomfertable. It was only painful fo me as my ovary had gone to visit my tonsils, this i'm sure is not the case that often.

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Friday, May 15th 2009, 12:08pm

:happy: :happy:
hello lovely ladies, i do hope you all have a good weekend, lets hope things improve don pie!! and i so hope you get your dream this month slyfox!!! huge hugs to you!!!
i have just got back, and it looks like i could have to put my treatment back by 2 weeks, nothing i can do, so im not going to get upset, just means spraying a bit longer, and my op will be week of the 8th june instead of week of 25th May, basically at the mo, although i have my AF i havent shed enough lining, my ovaries are looking ok, its just the lining, hence spraying for a further 2 weeks, she said its annoying cos it could come away at the weekend but it will be then too late to start stimming....they have taken my bloods and going to call me later with the results, she said i could end up going back tomorrow if my af gets heavier and collecting the drugs then......but im not getting my hopes up!
X( X(
id rather wait though and get it right :happy:
you all take care xxxx

Reg: Feb 24th 2008

Children: 1 baby girl

Friday, May 15th 2009, 12:17pm

Good attitiude Betty Boop, its certainly better to wait and get it right. Hope the next few weeks go quickly for you

xxx

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Friday, May 15th 2009, 1:06pm

Hi girls, woo hoo it’s Friday, I can’t believe how quickly this week has gone! I hope the next 5 speed by as well so I can start my tx.

Slyfoxy, don’t give up yet! It’s not over til it’s over.

Little, I don’t mind doing the injections in my tummy but think I might get mum2 to do the gestone, I don’t fancy injecting myself in the bum!

Donpie, fingers crossed your scan goes well.

Betty, sorry to hear about the delay but as Lalazig said, it’s better to get things right even if it means waiting a bit longer.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

mojo26

Friday, May 15th 2009, 1:06pm

Hi betty boop, you keep smiling!!! :D It may take a little more time but it will be worth the wait so evreything is just right!!

xxx

Friday, May 15th 2009, 5:05pm

Well the wait is over.. :bawl: AF showed her ugly face this morning. I didn't think I would be heartbroken already knowing it didn't work this time but I'm taking it really hard, haven't told DH yet will soon. Done called RE nurse an told them when start again in JULY my period I would call so we can give it a try again. Just not for June due to have to save up money for another IUI an other test an going to pay off another bill.

Thanks for chatting with me but I'm going to lie down in bed with my pregnant dog that is going to have puppies soon.She doesn't want me to leave her so maybe that make me feel better knowing my dog loves me.

Good Luck to everyone.

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Friday, May 15th 2009, 5:11pm

X( X( Slyfoxy, sweetie, i know what you are going through, and its pure hell, just to let you know we/I are all thinking of you, you take care and speak real soon my lovely xxx

Saturday, May 16th 2009, 12:25am

SLYFOXY :hugs: blowkiss For you honey!! I'm soooooo sorry.......take it easy and enjoy the time with your dog, how sweet :D Lots of LOVE for you and your family. We are all here for you!!!!! XX

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Saturday, May 16th 2009, 8:41am

sly, Hun - so sorry - huge hugz

mojo26

Saturday, May 16th 2009, 10:17am

Well had scan today and left ovary no longer AWOL and has a nice juicy follie.I'm waiting for them to phone with results but ould even have iui this afternoon but most likely monday.
Sly - look after yourself always keep hoping.

Saturday, May 16th 2009, 12:59pm

Slyfoxy ~~ sorry that the evil witch arrived before test date. That same thing happens tp me before also. bigkiss

Hi kelly ~~ hows everything?!

Betty boop ~~ how are u doing hun?! Dont worry, not long time your treatment will start.

Mojo ~~ goodluck on your IUI on monday.. Crossing my fingers for u!

esha

Star

Saturday, May 16th 2009, 1:02pm

slyfoxy ~ :hugs: sorry to hear of your news stay positive.

bigkiss

Reg: May 13th 2007

Saturday, May 16th 2009, 4:05pm

Hello Ladies.

Finally I get to join in the cycle chatter.
Ive was inseminated yesterday (day 10) I guess its just a waiting game now eh.

I was wondering how many follies some ladies are having before they are inseminated? I had 4 fat follies is this the norm?

So are there any things I should be aware of in the next 2 weeks? Apart from possible insanity lol...
I was told to carry on as normal so am still going to the gym and doing day to day stuff. I suppose the busier you make yourself the less you think about it and hopefully time will go quicker.

Roll on 1st June ( test day)

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Craigavon

Saturday, May 16th 2009, 4:58pm

Hello ladies
Sorry just v busy trying to make my deadline.

Sly... sorry about your BFN sweetie. It is hard but try and stay positive and try again. Next time :shush:

I'll be starting my spray in about ten days, then stims after next AF... cross fingers for June.

DH surprised me out fo the blue last week by saying if these IUIs don't work then maybe we should think about trying IVF. After years of saying he's dead against it too! I think it's cos I lost it with him a few weeks ago and he has finally started to read about it himself. As is the male way, he didn't say anything then came out with it like it was his idea... :snigger: Would have to pay for it cos I'm an oldie. :innocent:

Anyways, good luck Marei, Croissant, Champagne, BB. Hello Charlie, KJ, 2Mums. Hope all are ok and positive.

Lxxxx

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Saturday, May 16th 2009, 5:10pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rugrats
Hello Ladies.

I was inseminated yesterday (day 10) I guess its just a waiting game now eh.

I was wondering how many follies some ladies are having before they are inseminated? I had 4 fat follies is this the norm?

So are there any things I should be aware of in the next 2 weeks? Apart from possible insanity lol...

Hiya, Rugrats
Congrats on getting to insem and all things crossed for the 2WW

I only had one follicle on 4 of my 5 completed cycles and 2 on the other. Some clinics will call off insem if there are 3 or more and others will go ahead anyhow.

As to things to watch out for: I was told to carry on as normal as long as i avoided alcohol. Other ladies are told to take it easy and rest as much as possible, no heavy lifting, no tub soaks and showers should not be too hot etc. Anyhow, as I was helping haul concrete blocks and mixing mortar (charity house building project at work) and hauling heavy boxes of household goods (aunt emmigrating) on my last 2WW I am a firm believer in the carry on as normal theory... :D

mojo26

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 9:10am

babydust

So Yesterday lunch time got a call to say my bloods showed i was just about to ovulate so could i go straight back for insemination. So I did yesterday afternoon so just waiting now 2ww tic-toc tic-toc.
Good luck rugrats!
:pray:

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 9:36am

Loopy ~~ missin you hun, how are u doing?! bigkiss

Rugrats ~~ congrats on your IUI, goodluck and take the 2ww easy, just relax and fill up all the PMA.. Crossing my fingers for u!!

Reg: May 13th 2007

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 10:43am

Hey

I feel like my womb is bruised, is this normal?
It hurts to sit down quickly. I had to leave my spinning class today because it was really uncomfortable.

I'm not worried, just wondering if the whole 2ww will like this!!

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 10:44am

Hi Mariei - didn't recognise you with your new hair-do and name :thumbsup2:
How's the stimms going? my DH coming round to idea of ivf, but hopefully iui will work.

Hello everyone else - back later. Have to work... X(

xxxx

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 10:45am

Rugrats - the feeling should go after a couple of days. Just keep a PMA and chat here if you need to. :xxx3:

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 10:46am

Mojo congrats on being pupo blowkiss

Reg: Apr 4th 2009

Children: Ready and waiting !

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 3:17pm

Hi girls ! Hope all is well with everyone. I haven't been in since Wednesday, and reading through the thread it seems like AGES !!

Mariei : glad to hear your follies are developing well. You must be getting excited about EC !

Donpie : Sorry yours don't seem to be cooperating :sadface:. Good luck for Monday : hope evrything goes as planned !

Mojo : That's really exciting. Congratulations on being PUPO. Now you only have to think about being nice to yourself during the 2ww. Enjoy :smile:

Slyfoxy : I'm so sorry things didn't work out this time. I'm sure you're horrible disappointed, but I'm sure that soon you'll start feeling more positive. Hopefully next cycle will be the successful one.

Champagne : Hope you didn't wear poor DH out :snigger:. Keeping my fingers crossed for you this month.

Bettyboop : Sorry to hear AH has been playing games with you. But you've definitely got the right attitude : if it's worth doing it's worth doing well.

Rugrats : Congratulations on being PUPO ! babydust

Loopy : Don't overdo things at work 88) ! It's good news that DH is coming round to the idea of IVF. Hopefully you won't need it, but at least it will help you stay sane while you go through IUI. Why too old ? Does your health authority stop funding at 40 or something ? ?(

Lalazig : Still thinking about you and your loss. Hope you're feeling better

Littlefit : Thanks for popping in to my diary. :flowers: How are things with you at the moment ?

Esha, 2mums, and everyone else : :hi:

Things are going well here. We've spent most of the weekend cleaning up the garden, the cellar and the attic. We've thrown loads of stuff away which is always a nice, liberating feeling. I picked up the Puregon and Ovitrelle from the chemist's. That stuff is really pricey ! Glad I'm not payng for it !! Hopefully one of ore funded cycles will bring a BFP xfingers. Just waiting for AF to arrive (probably Tue or Wed) so I can start injecting on J2. Trying not to get too excited about this cycle, I know the chances of it working first time are slim, but I can't help hoping :smile:

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 6:08pm

Hey Croissant, get excited...it's good to have lots of PMA 88) Sounds like you're a month ahead of me this round. Depends on the process they give you. I have to do spray up the nose on day 21, then injections of gomal f when next AF comes...then wait for some giant follies etc etc.

Re work - no choice at mo unfortunately as I have to submit a manuscript by the end of themonth. Joys of being freelance. But I just went for a 16-mile cycle and have now printed out a cottage pie recipe and given it to DH. He's hungover as he went to a bike do last night and has been watching TV all day. Shower for me and a wee bit more work. Good timing on cycle, it's just started raining.

Talk later
xx

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 6:36pm

babydust for RUGRATS and MOJO!!
Rugrats i only had 2 follies when they did my IUI. Wow, four gives you a great chance! I hope this is the month for you :D I was only a little tender the day of the IUI after that everything was fine. Maybe you shouldn't do spinning at the moment with all that bumping up and down :snigger: maybe try something more light just for a few days anyway.

CROISSANT Good luck honey with your first IUI!! Not long now :D
I'm ok!! Feeling a little down today about the whole baby business. I was sitting on the beach today and everywhere i looked there were pregnant women. I'm scared that i will never become a mother!! We haven't been tcc since i got my BFN in FEB..But i would like to start again when i get my next period. So it's off to the chemist for me to go and buy some ovulation kits :smile: X

LOOPY only 1 more month :D i'm sending you lots of positive vibes!! X

MARIE and RENE XX

Reg: Feb 24th 2008

Children: 1 baby girl

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 8:31pm

Hey girls

Had hcg done today, methotrexate seems to be working as my levels have dropped from 3245 to 1320. Feel relieved and sad at same time. At least its going in the right direction

xxx

esha

Star

Monday, May 18th 2009, 1:04am

:hi: girlies,

Mojo and rugrats ~ congrats on being PUPO. I had lots of follies growing at same rate so one of the nurses advised that my first cycle may be cancelled due to many follies but they still went ahead and I was sucessful on my first cycle.

I would advise not to carry heavy rest loads, drink alot of water and milk this will help alot in inplantation.

Lala ~ bigkiss

Little ~ how have you been??

Loopy ~ have missed you alot, good to hear that Dh is on board with you, I remember Dh said to me that after 3 go's of iui we weren't going to have anymore tx It really hurt me. I gave's him a big earful saying it was me who goes through everything.

MarieH ~ Dh and SIL are coming to Dubai tomorrow ~ anyhow how's the tx going??

bigkiss

Monday, May 18th 2009, 8:05am

Hi Esha - how's the job going? Sounds like you needed the brain stimulation... hope it's not too easy for you and that you don't have to be with those girls for too long. :8o:

Talking of timing the cycle right (yesterday before the rain), I did an ovulation test this morning and the two lines came up 88) so I pestered DH with [zx072] and [zx127]until he woke up and .... [zx084]... wahey. Feel like last month's [zx245] cleaned the old fallopes out and hoping I'm ready to rock n roll [zx164]. Wouldn't that be fab to get a natural :BFP:

Lots of babydust jilly everyone and love to everyone on their :2ww
Hope you're ok Lala and 2mums

:dance: :flowers: [zx145]

Monday, May 18th 2009, 12:38pm

Hello everyone :happy:

Loopy; I couldnt agree less! Would be nice to get a natural BNF :P I took time off work pre-ovulation last week and was as relaxed as possible! I chased my husband from room to room for a bit of loving :P It's been going on for five days and taking a break today! Question is how long does it take for sperm to regenarate?

Mojo and Rugrats; Concrats

Lalazig; Figures look good! Hopefully you can start soon

Croissant; Im following you closely as we are both starting soon! I hope we get lucky first time around! Dont forget more pineapple juice and milk and water for those juicy follicies to grow!

Just got a call from the nurse wanting DH to provide another sample to freeze? I wonder why they do that as they told us that they never had any success with frozen sample for iui? How true is this ?(

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Monday, May 18th 2009, 12:58pm

Sorry Slyfoxy. Thinking of you.

Fingers crossed Mojo and Rugrats, hope the 2ww goes well for you.

Loopy, that’s good news about your DH considering IVF – at least it keeps your options open. Hope the manuscript is going well. That would be so great if you got a natural BFP!

Croissant, not long til you can get started, I really hope it works for you.

Littleflit, I know what you mean, it does seem like there are pregnant women everywhere at the moment. Stay positive and keep trying – one day it will be you!

Lalazig, sending hugs.

Monday, May 18th 2009, 1:00pm

Champers - hope you mean you couldn't agree more and a BFP not a BFN!! :snigger: I told DH to get ready for the next round tonight :P

mojo26

Monday, May 18th 2009, 3:34pm

Hi everyone i am trying to relax and not concentrate on 2ww. easier said than done!

Loopy- Enjoy the [zx084]

Croissant- I bet you are so excited. I know it was the first time in 4 years i couldn't wait for Af to arrive. Good Luck [zx189]

Esha- thanks for the advice! :flowerbasket:

Lalazig- keeping xfingers that things continue in right direction.

Littleflit- Keep positive blowkiss

xxx

donpie

Monday, May 18th 2009, 5:08pm

still waiting

been for another scan today feel like hospital is my second home!.

back again for another scan on wednesday afternoon.

have 2 follies but lining only 6 and follies only 17/14 and 16/14 so need magic growth juice!.

been drinking water and milk to help.

trouble is husband not sure wat to do re his part as supposed to be 3 days before and no longer than a week to masterbate to keep it fresh for the day of iui but all this waiting is frustrating.

good luck to al on their 2 w wait.

thinking of you all.

Monday, May 18th 2009, 8:43pm

Loopy; You are right! I meant Cudnt agree more and hope we get a BFP! Haha! Was typing fast and worried boss wud get to me :snigger: Good luck with tonight's round! :P You go girl!!!!

Hope everyone is ok.Im back home relaxed and DH trying to impress with cooking!

Champers x x x x

Monday, May 18th 2009, 10:14pm

xfingers for some :BFP:'s on this site!! Either trying naturally or with treatments....... babydust for everyone XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Monday, May 18th 2009, 10:30pm

Thanks 2MUMS and MOJO bigkiss

esha

Star

Monday, May 18th 2009, 11:24pm

:hi: girls

Little ~ your right there are so many women Pregnant even celebrities, stay positive your time will come.

Loopy ~ hope the lovemaking helps and you get BFP naturally, just jump on your DH :snigger:

You should dolove making every 2- 3 days as the sperm will regenerate to become quality sperm,

that is why hospitals ask for you to refrain form sex for three days before giving sample.

Lala ~ hope your keeping ok

2mums ~ bigkiss

hi to everyone else

loopy, work is going good, started to take calls all by myself but guess what one of the girls s sitting next to me and i know she is going to do my head in, she doesn't listen properly and asks millions of questions expectong me to kno the answer when she knows i'm the same situation as her. X(

DH has gone to Dubai and i've got little nephews to look after as SIL gone with him, now i can have the bed to myslef, weehee

anyway girls take care and will catch up tomorrow

Tuesday, May 19th 2009, 10:34am

Oh, I was sitting in my bed all ready but couldn't get him interested last night :bawl: or this mornign :bawl: Actually I was tired too and maybe I should give him time to 'regenerate' :snigger: Three times last week must be a record 88). I'll see if my ovulation lines still come up and maybe ok tonight still...

Esha, hope that girl doesn't do your head in too much.
What do you mean bed to yourself - you and a half... :smile:

Donpie - good luck. Mariei - are you pupo yet?

KJ??? where are you??
Charlie??

Hello everyone else.

I'm feeling pleased with myself as have written almost 1000 words this morning already. That's what happens when you're dreaming about it...

Lxxx

Tuesday, May 19th 2009, 12:49pm

Hi guys!! Missing everyone...

Had the EC today, weee finally after 2 weeks of stimming, Dr. F is too positive is to say yay i am finally ready for it. I was to scared that i wont get eggs or whatsoever, my last U/S they found 4 follies with 2 dominant sized. But everything went well today, Dr. F told my hubby that they got 6 eggs.. Lol, i cant believe it until i heard it from Dr. F...

bigkiss

Crossing my fingers for ET soon, praying hard it will go that far...

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE