You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rene

Lone wolf

• "Rene" started this thread
  • South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 11:42pm

** IUI CHITTER CHATTER MAY/JUNE 2009**

Good day, ladies -
Just getting ready for the new month so, new month, new chatter
You can find April's chatter here:
** IUI CHITTER CHATTER APRIL 2009**

Good luck and babydust to all!

esha

Star

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: 2 boys and awaiting 3rd baby

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 11:56pm

:hi: girls

I was awake and thought i would start the thread off with an inspiring quote

" As a Child, YOU did not Quit...YOU tried...YOU stood...YOU walked. Why should YOU quit now?"

:chocs: for the new month.

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Friday, May 1st 2009, 8:49am

:happy:
Just popping in my lovely friends, to say hope you all have super weekend, and those who get a bank holiday enjoy!!! i think the weather looks fab also, added bonus!!
well i started my first part of IVF today, and all i can say is X( the stuff i sprayed up my nose yew, tasted foul, and i felt quite swimmy afterwards, and so so wanted to sneeze, so walked around my lounge with my nose pinched for 10 mins so that i didnt :bawl:...only 3 more weeks of it to go at 2 a day! im hoping it gets better once my body gets used to it.....
lets hope if i put up with all the c*** part of it, then i get good news after :snigger: :snigger: we can hope hey girls!!!
take care girlies xxx

esha

Star

Friday, May 1st 2009, 12:56pm

:wave:

BB ~ the spray is quite foul the taste of it is horrible i used to drink abit of water or juice straight after.

DH's birthday this sunday and nephews on tuesday so i've ordered some beautiful fresh cream gateauxs :licklips:

it's horrible in glasgow :windy: I hope it brightens up.

I got really angry with DH last night and said to him about the dates and he never thinks about me and my feelings, so he said he will try and make it up to me so he's paying for my massages now as he'll be getting lots of massage done when hes away. So i booked my self in for reflexology and pregnancy massage on monday. And the therapist gave me a discount. woohoo can't wait.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Friday, May 1st 2009, 1:40pm

Hi ladies,

Hope you all have a lovely long weekend.

Betty - I hope you get used to the spray soon...hopefully 2nd time today will be better...the things we do eh?!

Esha - massage and reflexology sounds lovely...enjoy hunny x

Hello to everyone else - big hugs to all x

Reg: Feb 23rd 2009

Children: God gave me a wonderful gift ~ will be a mom soon!

Friday, May 1st 2009, 2:13pm

Hi ladies! It's my hubby's bday today, so i decided to cooked him lasagne, polenta fingers, lamb racks + blueberry cheesecake. Some friends are coming tonite so weee having a little party sans wine for me.. Yay.. I came to my clinic yesterday for my 1st stimms, will come back tomorow for bloodtest, lupron + merional shots again PLUS my accupuncture.

Hope everyone have great weekend.

:hugs:

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Friday, May 1st 2009, 2:28pm

Really fast update. We are here at hotel room. I'm laying down while typeing this. Had IUI done yesterday at 11:15am it was a little painful but not bad. The RE done another ultrasound to see how the follices was an the biggest one I think he say was 33mm hope got that right. I asked him when was I going to ovulate an he say anytime it was getting ready to pop anytime. Then he done the IUI after he done the IUI he done another ultrasound to see the little guys after he done that he told me to lay on table for 10mins then get up. They also done bw too. We really love our RE. My Dh count was alot better.

Here is how it was before wash he had a count of 10 after wash 6 million. The RE said my DH count is coming up slowly too. First SA had done only 3 million, 2nd SA 6 million now this 3 SA 10million. even the motily went from 38% to 66% everything is looking better.

Well I better go for now an rest. DH is sleeping an i wanted to get on here long enough to let everyone know how it going.

Good Luck to everyone have test ran or etc.. I raining here.

Check in later
SlyFoxy..

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Friday, May 1st 2009, 2:29pm

Hi girls, how are you all doing?

I’m almost half way through my 2ww... feels like I’m in limbo, no symptoms at all, trying to keep hoping... thanks for all your positive vibes.

Marylu, how exciting, fingers crossed for you on Monday. Then you can join me on the dreaded 2ww!

Slyfoxy hope the IUI went well – now put your feet up and relax!

Littleflit, glad to hear you’re feeling better.

Betty, fingers crossed that everything’s fine with your tests. The spray sounds horrible, glad I had the injections! :snigger:

Esha, hope you enjoy that massage!

MarieHanna, when do you start?

esha

Star

Friday, May 1st 2009, 6:48pm

slyfoxy ~ xfingers for you Miss Pupo

Mh ~ hope you have a wonderful evening celebrating your DH's birthday.

2mums ~ i hope it's going ok, just try and keep busy.

Kj ~ enjoy this weekend,

:hello: croissant, little, fliamjez, champagne, Mrs W, Nazia, Cherry, Charlie, Meilh, loopy, Marylu, and anyone else i have forgotten.

blowkiss

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Friday, May 1st 2009, 9:59pm

ESHA Your a GEM!!! I'm glad your DH has done something nice for you. Enjoy your massages :D

SLYFOXY How exciting!! xfingers good luck honey XX

CROISSANT and KAYJAY Hi girls big XX for you both!!

MARIE The b'day dinner sounds so yummy!! If i lived near you i would gate crash :snigger: Have fun and a wine for me!!

BETTY Arrrggggg!! The spray sounds horrible i hope it gets better :smile:

2MUMS baby2

babydust TO EVERYONE!!!

Sunday, May 3rd 2009, 10:08am

Yesterday, I officially started my stimming, i was injected 4 amp of Merional.. And I will get the jabbing everyday and on Wednesay is my ultrasound date to check if I am responding well enough on the medicines. I am so excited also becuz leah (RE Nurse) tld me that last month's cycle the clinic's success rate was aournd 90%. From all the ladies who did IVf, only 2 didnt conceive (who undergone FET)..

esha

Star

Monday, May 4th 2009, 2:29am

:hello: girlies,

MH ~ your clincs tats sound very positive and xfingers for you that this cycle works and you get your BFP.

Little ~ I can't wait for my massage so looking forward to it.

i couldn't get to sleep so I thought i'd check on my fz family,

blowkiss

marylu

Monday, May 4th 2009, 10:37am

Happy Bank Holiday Monday girls!

Well only I could ovulate today of all days :snigger: Thank goodness the clinic is open today for limited services! IUI today at 12:30pm. Most unlike me, but I don't feel nervous at all....yet....

Just thought i'd pop by and say hello, hope everyone is having a good break xxx

Monday, May 4th 2009, 11:42am

Hi girls,

It's been absolutely beautiful weather here lately!!! YAY :D

MARIE Cool hon, Good luck for Wed i hope the meds make lots of juicy folllies!! The results of your clinic sound do great :happy: now we just have to wait to hear of your BFP ....XX

Hi ESHA, how are you feeling hon?? XX

MARYLU So great babe!! Wishing you lots of babydust XX

A big HELLO to everyone else XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO

2mums

Star

Monday, May 4th 2009, 4:05pm

Hi girls, hope you’ve all had a good bank holiday weekend.

The 2ww is driving me crazy, I just want it to be over. I’ve had no symptoms at all, I don’t feel like it’s worked to be honest, but you never know...

Marylu, hope your IUI went well and congrats on being PUPO!

Melih

Reg: Jan 25th 2009

Children: None

Monday, May 4th 2009, 4:27pm

2mums; Try not to think about it rather than being negative about it. As you said, never know! I feel quite positive about it.

My stomach has not being well for a week; Not sure if it's a bug or a cold or there is some sort of stomach problem. I should see my GP.

We went to IKEA and chose a guest bed which is a bit big but couldn't find a smaller one!

I hope you are all well.

Monday, May 4th 2009, 9:02pm

Hello Lovely ladies!

Had a good bank holiday! Had a bit to :snigger:drink.Hopefully that'smy last drink for a long time as I might be getting basted next week :happy: Wahooo!

Sly; goodluck and hope things go well! I will be taking time off work and be as lazy as I can with DH running around for me :snigger:

2 mums; PMA You will be all right

Melia; Imagine you could be buying a bed for the liitle onne next ?(:snigger:

Marie; Goodluck for wednes! Drink more milk for juicy follicies,

Esha; How is the baby kicking? Waaal Im so pleased for you :happy:

Marylu goodluck hun

Hopefully everyone is ok gees to everyone I havent put down
Baby dust to you all [zx022]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "champagne" (May 4th 2009, 9:05pm)

esha

Star

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 1:03am

:hello: girls,

i went ot have my massage today and it was perfect so good, i feel asleep haoving the reflexology but would have liked her to put abit more pressure on but I don't thhink she could i'm going to try someone les and see what they do.

The baby is good, kicking away. i'm so bloated and consipated does anyone know how to help me, I have been eating pears, oranges, even tried fresh juice that i made. Someone help please.

anyway

Marylu ~ Congrats on being MIss PUPO

Champagne and Little ~ how are you both doing?

2mums ~ sometimes no symptons can be a good sign, I didn't have any symtons only the last 2 days were i was feeling nauseous. And indie didn't have any symtons at all. Stay positive andi we are all with you, babydust and :sticky:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "esha" (May 5th 2009, 1:08am)

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 8:32am

lurve
Hi everyone, hope you all had super weekend? to all those who had IUI this week good luck, and those on their 2ww, you 2mums, huge hugs, i have everything crossed for you!!!
well i had my sil twins yesterday, talk about knackered!! they are 16months and much easier to cope with when they were babies, your constantly running around after them! and having 2 smelly nappies lol!!! :snigger:
my spraying is vile, i hate it, and have about another 20 days off it X(, it really hurts my nose (inside) i also sound really bunged up for about an hour after it, and then i constnatly want to sneeze but have to pinch my nose cos im not allowed to do that or ill have to inject instead, saying that i start my injections again on 15th.... :cross:
Esha, have you tried prune juice?!? liquirice is good also, hot water with lemon?!?! i have IBS, and sometimes dont go for a number 2 for about 2 weeks! so quite a master of trying to go for a number 2, also if when you are sitting on the toilet if you rub your lower back in a circuler motion that can help also!!
love to you all xxxx

Reg: Apr 4th 2009

Children: Ready and waiting !

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 9:06am

Hi Ladies,
It's great to be on the May thread, my tx should be starting towards the end of this month hopefully (appt with doc on the 13th). :smile: The only bad thing is that my holidays are now over :sadface:. I'd got quite used to being at home and managing my time as I liked. Going back to work seems like a bit of an imposition now. Anyway, I'm feeling quite positive about things at the moment. Some good weather and a period of holiday planning have perked me up, as have a couple of conversations with DP about the future. If the first couple of IUIs don't work out, we're going to start adoption proceedings (which would mean getting married first :8o: - unmarried couples can't adopt in France). I might have a go at IVF, but I don't want to spend a couple of years on tx and then have to start from scratch on adoption because it takes YEARS !
Anyway, maybe we'll get our BFP soon, but having the plan in the back of my mind makes me feel a lot more secure. It's also been good to chat with DP about what we want out of being parents, and neither of us thought that a genetic connection was an important factor. Enough about me.

Esha : the massage sounds great, it's great that DH is making it up to you. Sorry to hear you're feeling bloated. All bran normally gets things moving, but it does feel like eating straw ! Hope you get bak to normal soon. It's exciting that the baby's kicking ! From what friends have told me, this middle period is the best part of being pregnant, enjoy it before you get too huge to move around and sleep properly ! :hugs:

Bettyboop : Things are really up and running for you now, how exciting. Sorry the meds are so nasty, but as you say, they're a means to en end ! Good luck !

Hi Kayjay, how are things ?

MarieHanna : The birthday dinner on Friday sounded amazing. How did it go ? The success rates for your clinic are really encouraging. It's great that you've started your stimms, you must be excited. I hope the scans will go well and show that you're responding properly. xfingers Any idea when the IUI will ne happening ? Thinking about you.

Slyfoxy : Glad the IUI went well. Now you just have to try not to go crazy during the 2ww! I'm hoping hard for you :pray:, and am sure this is your month !

2mums : You've almost made it through your 2ww without going crazy, well done ! I think it's really important not to over-analyze symptoms, or lack of. But I'm the first to start imagining things after every twinge in the relevent area. :goodluck: to yourself and mum 2. When's test day ?

Littlefit : Glad to hear you've been enjoying the weather :cheeers: It's been pretty good here too, although grey and miserable this morning, which makes going back to work a bit easier, no regrets about wanting to sit in the garden !

Marylu : Hope all went well yesterday. Best of luch for the 2ww and test day !

Melih : Sorry to hear your tummy's giving you problems. Maybe you should see your GP, better safe than sorry :hugs:

Champagne : Glad to hear you enjoyed the holiday weekend. Champagne by name champagne by nature ? :snigger: You've got an IUI planned for next week ? Are you taking stimms or doing it on a natural cycle ? Best of luck either way.

Right, now really must be off to work !!

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 9:36am

Hello everyone..

I am so busy at work nowadays, so i might not be having all the time to check the thread.. I am trying to prep all my MIS reports for financial audit 1st week of June cuz i might get a leave off work on the 3rd week of this month.. Thats tentatively when my EC & ET will happen.

Goodluck to all undergoing IUI, hope will get a tons of lucky storks this month and BFP.

Crossing my fingers for you 2mums and all ladies on their 2ww.

Yes, my clinic success baby take home rate is relatively high.. Me + DH praying hard that will get the same luck other ladies had in my clinic.. Baby dust to all...

Croissant ~~ nice roll call.. Hehe! Goodluck on your plans, ya its better that way... We need to see things before so that we have contingencies...

Esha, BB, Kelly, Melih, marylu, champage.... bigkiss

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 9:59am

Hi MarieiHanna : Silly me, you're having IVF aren't you ? Good luck with the stimms.

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 11:56am

HI EVERYONE,

I've just come back from my acupuncture session which was so relaxing that after i could hardly feel my body....I also went to see my doctor about how i'm feeling now on the Prozac. I have to say that it has started working so that's good!! She told me that she would like to keep me on it for at least 6mths :8o: and i told her that i didn't want to be on it for that long because i still want to try to get pregnant!! She then said she knows but she would like me to be on it for at least 3mths. And if i happen to get pregnant during this time that we will stop the treatment!! She told me that if i got pregnant when i was really depressed that its not good for me or the baby!! and if i stop the treatment to soon that i could relapse back into depression!! So ladies i suppose i will take each day as it comes..................

2MUMS Try not to worry to much about anything!! Just relax :D well try :snigger: XXXXXXXX

CHAMPAGNE Glad you enjoyed yourself over the holidays!! Not long now until your tx.. XX

MELIH I hope your tummy feels better soon XX

ESHA have you tried taking Metamucil!! I have to take it everyday because mine are too hard and i get problems down there!! :O XX

BETTY your SIL twins sound adorable but oh sooooo tiring!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that your nose spray is horrible and hurts. I hope it gets better XX

CROISSANT Adoption sounds great!! If we don't have any luck in the near future, that will be the direction we would like to take :happy:... But hopefully soon we all will receive our BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARIE Don't work to hard!! Not long now good luck with the stimms.. YAY! XX

2mums

Star

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 1:04pm

FOUR MORE DAYS! I’m going to set my alarm super early on Saturday morning, the waiting is killing me.

Thanks for all the kind words, girls.

Melih, hope you’re feeling better.

Esha, glad your enjoyed the massage. Prunes are meant to help with constipation.

Betty, sorry to hear you’re having such a hard time with the spray, it does sound horrible. All for a good cause though.

Croissant, good news about starting your tx later this month. It’s good that you’ve got a plan of action… interesting that unmarried couples can’t adopt in France.

MarieHanna, hope the stimms are going well.

Little, glad to hear the prozac is working.

Take care everyone and good luck to all those on the 2ww.

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 3:17pm

:happy:
Good luck 2mums!!!! im annoyed as i wont know till Monday, as i dont go online, so im wishing you all the luck in the world and when i log on on monday im praying i see some good news xxx

2mums

Star

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 9:47am

Oh god I'm bleeding. I guess it's too late to be implantation bleeding? Gutted :bawl:

marylu

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 10:15am

2mums - no don't panic, it might not be too late. Put your feet up and look after yourself. we are all here for you. xx

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 10:53am

X( 2mums...............
Fingers crossed, thinking of you :hugs:

esha

Star

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 10:57am

:hi: girls,

how are you all?? i'm good still quite bloated and constipated sorry if (TMI) can't stand prunes, BB i have IBS also so i'm very much like you but because of being pregnant I can't take most of things I used to take. I'm taking fybogel and I don't really want to go back to GP to get lactolose.

On sunday was DH's birthday so i made biryani and lots of food it was beautiful really enjoyed it, But i'm not gonna let Dh away with not being there on my bday. He's still going get it from me.

Did I tell you girlies I got a job and I'm starting next monday i got all my confirmation through today so it's looking for me, I will be working different shifts after my 2 -3 weeks of 9 - 5 training so I need to start shopping also as i fit into maternity clothes.

2mums ~ :hugs: i'm sorry hun, ring the clinic and let them know , you could still bleed and have a BFP.

BB ~ bigkiss

Marylu~How are you doing???

Little ~ great news about the prozac working, Doc is right if you do fall pregnant when your depressed it isn't good as this effect the baby. Accupunture sounds great I had it done 2 years ago before I had IUI to see if I would fall pregnant but it was costing me a fortune so i stopped.

Croissant ~ don't give up with yourself keep trying, adoption does sound great but remember to keep trying yourself also. I know it's exhasuting. bigkiss to you

Charlie ~ where are you hun??

MH ~ don't work too hard hun, remember to rest also.

Meilh ~ i hope your tum feels better soon, you should get to your Docs asap

Champagne ~ hols are great but at the end reality starts kicking inthat you have to go back to work. glad to hear you had a good time, i was getting sick at home but when I start working i'm going to want a holiday.

You can't win.

hi to everyone else.

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 11:29am

2MUMS... lurve

Call your clinic straight away to see what they say!!! And bed rest for you!! Stay calm!!! When my sister did IVF she bleed after her test day and thought that she had lost the baby. But in reality she had conceived twins and only lost one. When she went to have the scan they saw one sac. Now she has a beautiful little boy. I'm praying that all is OK for you XXXXXXXXXXXXX blowkiss

esha

Star

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 12:04pm

2mums ~ little is correct as they tranferred 2 eggs that would mean you have twins, mu aunt was the same she had bleeding also after a few weeks of test date and it was becaus she lost one, stay positive.

2mums

Star

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 12:58pm

I rang the clinic and they told me to increase the dose of Cyclogest from 2 to 3 a day (a bit hard when I'm at work and don't have any with me!!!) and to put my feet up. I keep having to go to the toilets to cry, I've totally lost hope.

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 1:15pm

:bawl:
2mums, what a complete nitemare, i cant imagine what you are going through, feel sick for you, are you in pain? is it like AF pain?!? could they not scan you or is it to early? just to see what is going on? im not very good at helping with this, just an idea.....
thinking of you sweetie :sadface:

esha

Star

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 1:32pm

2mums ~ ask to go home please don't give up and stay positive you may feel better if you go home and put your feet up. Does your work know you are having tx.

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 4:29pm

2mums : I'm really sorry to hear this, can't really imagine what you're going through. I'm thinking about you. blowkiss

Esha : Sorry to hear you're still feeling uncomfortable, but it's great news about the job. Well done, and happy shopping.

Littlefit : Glad to hear the acupuncture was good and that you're managing to chill out a little. I'm sure your doctor's right, and the Prozac will help stabilise your mood over the next few months. Be nice to yourself. :hugs:

:hello: to everyone I haven't mentioned.

2mums

Star

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 5:40pm

Esha, I took your adice and came home early from work. As soon as I got home I did a pg test and it was BFN. Also the bleeding is heavy now and I have AF pains. That's it for me this month - I want to get started on the next cycle but still have to test on Saturday. Grrr.

Good news about your job btw.

Reg: Feb 24th 2009

Children: 1 DD - 2005

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 5:45pm

2mums, so sorry for you both. I really know how disappointing and heartbreaking it is. My heart pours out to you both. Take some time to heal and look after each other. Stay strong, that BFP will be yours soon.

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 10:35pm

2MUMS :hugs:

Don't give up hope xfingers can you take time off work and rest until Saturday?? My sister bleed alot too and had pains and she thought that was it!!! But it turned out that one stayed :D Maybe its too early for your BFP ??
I'm thinking of you darling :heart: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

esha

Star

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 1:05am

2mums ~ still say positive it could ber what little said

I hope yove been resting when you got home.

bigkiss

Reg: Jun 25th 2008

Children: Hospiten

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 12:14pm

Just popping in quickly to say..

2mums i'm thinking about you hun, don't lose hope, still a few days to go, and little could be right. :hugs:

Rest loads xxxx

Big big biiiiig hello to everyone, haven't forgotten about you lot, i'm really busy at work, and doin'g tons of things inbetween. (i have been secretly popping in every now and then)

Big hugs and kisses and hope everyone is alright.

ok a bit more...

KJ hope you're doing okay

Esha congrats on your new job hun

BB sorry you're having a rough time with the nasal spray. Hope you can get used to it and tx flies by. :hugs:

Speak to everyone soon
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Charlie27" (May 7th 2009, 12:15pm)

2mums

Star

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 12:54pm

Hi girls.

Spent yesterday afternoon resting but I’m back at work today, there just didn’t seem any point staying at home. If a miracle happens I’ll be thrilled, but right now I’m trying to move on and start thinking about the next cycle. Thank you for all your support.

I'm supposed to be going to a baby shower on Saturday but really don't think I can face it.

Reg: Feb 24th 2008

Children: 1 baby girl

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 1:01pm

Hi 2 mums
Sorry you started bleeding, make sure you do what you want to do, if the baby shower is too much don;t put yourself through it. You need to be selfish.

Hi Everyone else - I've not been on here for ages and ages. Been nice reading through to see how you're all doing and giggle at your chatter.

Take care

xxx

donpie

Reg: Sep 4th 2009

Children: l&d hospital

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 1:20pm

any tips/info re iui

hi all
just asking for ur advice info re any tips for iui please.
am on my 4th cycle of iui have day 12 scan next tuesday.

also any tips on how 2 lose weight i need to get to 11.11 by july 22nd as thats when i have my next appointment with consultant and was told last time if my bmi is 30 she can refer us to ivf/icsi.
i rang bourn end and they confirmed this.

currently 13.3!

am going to toning tables for exercise.
hav started to eat cereal when i get home from work in the morning.
anyway good luck everyone.

Reg: Feb 24th 2008

Children: 1 baby girl

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 3:00pm

Hi Donpie

I am by no way an expert in losing weight and probably should always be on a diet (am a size 14/16) but I find if I want to lose weight its best to do cardio exercise rather than weights because weights can sometimes make you heavier on the scales as muscle is heavier than fat. I suggest walking or jogging as a good form of exercise, try adding more walking into your daily routine (especially as its getting nearer to summer) plug in your i-pod and enjoy some 'you time'. Diet wise I find eating a bigger lunch and smaller tea works or trying not to eat carbs for my tea/dinner in the evening. I'll have them for brekkie and lunch but not tea/dinner. Everyone is different but this often works for me but I'm by no means an expert!! Just try not to snack in the evenings and don't eat a big meal in the evenings.

Good Luck!!

esha

Star

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 5:14pm

:wave: girlies,

lala ~ so good to hear from you.

2mums ~ if your not happy or upto going to the baby shower don't, you need to think of yourself.

Donpie ~ i did weightwatchers years ago and i found that vegetab;es do not have any points, so you can eat lots of salads and veg and it wouldn't hurt you at all. just lots of water and healthy foods, as lala said, walking and jogging is very good also. Swimming is very good also.

how is everyone??

i've not got much to update today just looking forward to going to work on monday. but dreading looking after nephews when DH and SIL are away. me and MIL are quite angry at DH and SIl for doing that, as it's gingto be our duty to look after them, their Dad is going to do anything. X(, sorry fo r the :rant: I better go need to cook for DH and i can't be bothered.

love to you all and lots of babydust

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 5:24pm

Hello Ladies,

Well I'm still hanging in here. Thought I would say hello to everyone an keeping fingers crossed for everyone having IUI, IVF or etc.. My DH is hopeing this IUI works for us. I had other blood work ran the 30th and today called my RE an they said my fsh an etc looks great. Just now if we get a BFP. I've lost count of how many days it has been since had the IUI. IUI was the 30th guess I count that as day one wouldn't I?

Well going to go for now waiting on a call from DD doctor for appointment so can get ready to take her for a checkup before school gets out next month.

Will check back later.

SlyFoxy..XXX

esha

Star

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 5:29pm

slyfoxy ~ it has been 1 week so you have another week left so next thursday or friday will be your test day. xfingers for you.

bigkiss

Melih

Reg: Jan 25th 2009

Children: None

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 7:20pm

2mums; I am very sorry that AF arrived. Past is in the past, it is good to focus on the next cycle. Did you have any frozen embryos?

Thank you girls for your messages. I feel fine now, my tummy pain has disappeared but I had painful days.

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Craigavon

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 7:40pm

Hi ladies
Sorry I havent been around - been in Lourdes, France looking after some lovely old ladies. Hard work and I'm frazzled but it completely took me out of my day2day life. Will catch up properly tomorrow but just wanted to give

(((big hugs))) to 2 mums - hope you're ok??

donpie - don't do any crazy diets, esp if you're trying to conceive. also if you cut too much out your metabolism will slow and then if/when you eat more you'll put the weight back on again. try GI (glycemic index) diet, basically healthy eating. tescodiets are good.

congrats esha for your job

good luck everyone else for your 2ww

Lx

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Craigavon

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 7:41pm

Ps. AF finally arrived on Sun, 2 weeks late. It's usually three days long but still dark (sorry) blood today, like I've been wringed out. Next IUI treatment starts end of month.

Lx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE