You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "scoobysuzy" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 30th 2008

Children: none

Wednesday, March 4th 2009, 5:48pm

Got my results today

Hi All,

Got my two test results today and thanks to blondie I now know they are normal .

CD16 4%
CD56 7%

I have been told this will not affect my fertility problems , so everything is good but still unexplained.
The desicion is do we have IVF or IUI .
At 41 yrs I also have good hormone levels
FSH 4.4
LH 3.5

So please if anyone can help me make my mind up .

And thankyou Blondie so much you give great information on everything xx

Suzyxxx

Reg: Feb 28th 2007

Children: Not yet

Thursday, March 5th 2009, 1:08pm

RE: Got my results today

You are welcome :D

That's good news, I know you still don't have an answer but it is good that you do not have immune / Killer cells issues.

I guess with your decision, I am not sure of your history...is your DH sperm normal? IUI is recommended for those whose partner sperm is not very good and if you have cervical mucous problems or antibodies to sperm. Have you had any tests to look at your mucous or the test for antibodies to sperm? has your DH had a test for antibodies for sperm also?

Have you tried clomid?

xx
TTC naturally, five miscarriages 2006-2009, Immune issues

BLONDIE'S IMMUNOLOGY DIARY

roxy7

Star

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: DS born 11/06

Friday, March 6th 2009, 7:22pm

Hi, I'm in a similar situation to your's aged 40 with normal FHS at 6.6 and LH at 5.8. It was borderline which treatment we'd go for - SIUI or IVF. In the end, we decided we'd got for ivf as statistically there's a better chance of success (think it's 15% compared to 10% with SIUI). My diagnosis is pcos.

Clomid worked the first time for us and we had a son in 2006 and a natural conception ended in a missed miscarriage last year. Sadly, clomid didn't work after six months when we tried it again.

I've just had my first cycle, had one embryo transferred and it looks as though I had a pregnancy but it didn't implant properly, so I miscarried very early. I've got 4 frosties and plan to proceed with FET next time.

R x

Me 41, DP 42
Diagnosis PCOS and old age!
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
FET 08/09 :BFP:
cs booked for 20/04/10

• "scoobysuzy" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 30th 2008

Children: none

Friday, March 6th 2009, 9:31pm

Hi Roxy

I am sorry it didn't work for you this time , can i ask how come only one embryo transfered ? .
I will be trying IVF this year when we have saved the funds but as we are in Spain the clinic here is about 70% success rate so thats good.
Fingers and toes crossed for you frosties next time .

Baby dust your way

Suzy xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE