You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Debbie6

• "Debbie6" started this thread

Reg: Feb 24th 2009

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 3:57pm

Spain clinics - donor eggs

Hi all

I posted this on the Newbies thread, but thought it better to move it here !

To be honest, rightly or wrongly, we feel completely let down by the UK system, the HFEA and its hospitals, I could whine on for ages, but wont ! The lack of testing and research and lack of answers has been a major bone of contention, also the poor follow up. Anyway, we have now decided to try overseas, probably Spain, with donor eggs I guess, although DH is still keen to give my eggs a last try, as we never had a satisfactory answer to the failed IVF (eggs did not fertilise :bawl:).

Finding this forum has given us renewed hope, and due to my age (41), we plan to get cracking right away, just trying to decide which clinic to go for, that's not easy in itself. So far, after reading comments here, we have shortlisted the following, all of which have very short waiting times:

- IM Barcelona (have guarantee program, but a little expensive)
- FIV Madrid
- Vistahermosa Alicante (have guarantee program)

We also liked the sound of PB bay in Prague (great prices!), but there's a compulsory 6 month wait (due to donor HIV tests), and we feel that the clock is ticking.

Does anyone have any further clinic specific (or other) advice for us please ? Or does anyone feel strongly that there are other candidates we should be considering ?

Many thanks !! :happy:

Debs
xx
41 O+, DH 51 A-,unex infertility,TTC 10 years
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN
ICSI 1 viable egg,fertilised 4 cells,BFN
ICSI D/E, 5 fert, 3 blasto, BFN

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 30th 2008

Children: none

Wednesday, March 4th 2009, 7:14pm

Hi Debs,

You just sound like me I am 41yrs DH 43yrs , I am now trying to end my journey and do everything I can in this last year, I also have unexplained Infertilty.

TTC 12yrs with DH
M/C at 18yrs
IVF x 2 BFN
IUI X 1 BFN
FC X 1 BFN

CD56 7%
CD16 4%
Both normal levels
FSH 4.4
LH 3.5
The best they have been , I am trying Vistahermosa I was very impressed with they way they treated us as we had all other treatment in the UK even my DH said how good they were and they answered all our Questions no problem . we just can't make up our mind to either try IUI again or go straight for IVF .
But for your advise I wouldn't go anywhere else as i think they know their stuff at Vista and Salome will help you she speaks english.
Best of luck in what you decide to do and go.

Lots of baby dust coming your way :smile:
Suzy xx

Debbie6

Wednesday, March 4th 2009, 7:45pm

Hi Suzy

Thanks so much for your reply & advice, we have just emailed them to request an initial 1 day appointment, and will probably go for the 3 cycle program with 30% back if no pregnancy (they quoted 13,500 Euros with donor eggs). Salome sounded helpful. Actually, as far as I know, we have never had CD tests done in the UK. The reason we are going with donor eggs is that my resposne to stimms has always been poor, also, our thinking is that we have to give ourselves the absolute best possible chance of a successful outcome this year, as the clock is ticking.

Re your situation, although your levels all seem good, the fact is that, worldwide, IUI stats are just not that great compared to IVF/ICSI, even with donor sperm, so my advice (for what it's worth) would be to go with IVF/ICSI, even though it's clearly far more expensive and traumatic. It's also more diagnostic, and may be a better indication of any problems than IUI.

Is this your first appointment with Vista ?

Debs
xx
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 4th 2009, 9:24pm

Hi Debs,

Yes it was our first apointment with them , but its been a long time since we had any treatment 2002 was my last IVF the consultant said they are much much more advanced now .
I think you are right I will go for the IVF but I have to do alot of saving this year to get there , I am a bit concerned that our treatment is going to cost €6500 for one go but this did include tests and the drugs, so does your price include more tests and Drugs do you know?
Also here in Alicante we have a good acupuncture clinic they mainly do infertility I am thinking of going their first as i have been told it helps .
Like i said i will be trying everything I can this year I have already started the diet and stopped drinking Its a killer .and my clock is also tickin.
Salome is really good and she sits in with you and translates this must be part of the service.

Let me know when you go would love to hear how you get on.
Suzy xx

Debbie6

Wednesday, March 4th 2009, 10:00pm

Hi Suzy

I have been taking fertility pills for quite a while now, DH too (he says it's made a difference to his volumes !!), it might help. The website for Dr Marilyn Glenville is http://www.naturalhealthpractice.com, you can buy over the internet.

**Admin/Moderator note - This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityZone.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external internet sites**

They quoted us 5000 fee per ICSI, with a 70% success for 1 cycle, or 90% for 3. This includes donor drugs, which must be the same cost as for your IVF, but I'm not sure about tests, will ask. I'm not sure whether they will want to re-do all the tests, I am totally sick of them by now, as I'm sure you are.

I have been a (light) smoker & drinker for years, but that now has to stop !! Also trying to eat organic food where possible and laying off the caffeine (headaches - yuk).

Anyway Suzy, let me know what you decide to do, and I'll also keep you posted :happy:

Take care
Debs
xx
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN

Lolo

Ace

Reg: Mar 18th 2009

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 10:20pm

Egg donor or last try with own eggs?

I've just registered as a user and am thrilled to be here. I've read your posts the last two weeks and found them extremely useful. I have actually today made an appointment with UR Vistahermosa in Alicante for mid April. Salome was very nice. I'm still in two minds as whether to give my own eggs a last try. We just had a failed IVF/ICSI cycle at ARGC ending in a clinical pregnancy and miscarriage at 5 weeks 2 days. It never really took off. Two years ago we had successful treatment resulting in our gorgeous son. 20 eggs, 19 fertilised and 4 went onto blastocyst stage - two were transferred. This last attempt they used different drugs and stimulated me a week less. They got 11 eggs, most of them too small, two fertilised and were of good quality - transfer on day three and achieved pregnancy which as said just didn't really take. BHCG were low.

I'm 44, FSH 3.7 and 3.4 at last two tests. Other hormone levels totally normal as is ovarian reserve so I'm considered rather fertile for my age. Of course the quality cannot be assessed by any numbers so really as said in two minds about what to do. We just want to give ourselves the best chances and also avoid any further emotional turmoil. I guess it's egg donor IVF.

Great to be here and chat about this as we're not going to tell anyone we're doing this until we've told our future baby if treatment is successful.
:wine:
NB! It's important to relax

Debbie6

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 7:21pm

Just back from Vistahermosa Alicante

Hi again all, thanks for all your replies.

DH and I have just got back to the UK today from Clinica Vistahermosa in Alicante, and wanted to pen our experiences and personal impressions of the place, for the benefit of anyone that is thinking of going there.

We arrived on EasyJet at Alicante airport on Saturday morning (approx £100 each return flights), and hired a car from there through Solmar car hire (approx 75 Euros for 4 days hire including all the petrol and insurance). Since we came for 4 days this time, and planned to drive up the coast, we thought it best to have a car. Salome from the clinic had kindly offered to pick us up, but we had arranged the car anyway so decided to drive to the hotel in town, which was about 10 kms or so from the airport. The first nights accommodation at Hotel Melia was paid for by the clinic (would have cost 120 Euros including breakfast), we paid for an extra night there, then after the clinic appointment, we stayed at a guesthouse in Javea (about an hour North of Alicante) for another 2 nights at £60 per night for both of us. The reason that we didn’t just make it a lightning visit was that we don’t plan to rush around when embryo transfer eventually happens in future, so we were trying to get a feel for the area, and decide on a good place to chill out for a few days on the embryo transfer. We were collected from the hotel by Salome, and taken to the clinic on Monday morning. Then, for the return journey, Salome paid for our taxi back to the hotel, which also stopped at a local pharmacy to collect my drugs (cost approx 350 Euros). She would have taken us herself, but was running late for another couple. Had we not had our hire car, she would also have taken us back to the airport. Everything ran very smoothly, and our impressions were as follows.

Our consultation at the clinic lasted approx 1hr45. We were seen by Dr Jose Lopez-Galvez, one of the directors, Salome sat with him, and translated well as far as we could tell, and there was also a helpful friendly male nurse (Bernado?). The whole meeting had a very warm and compassionate feeling about it, and Dr L was very “human”, humorous, and positive, while remaining professional. I had a short examination, nothing stressful. DH agreed that he was a nice, helpful guy, and even though he didn’t speak English, he engaged with us throughout. We didn’t do any blood tests, as we still had recent results, but, due to our history, Dr L wanted to do some extra tests on DHs sperm, a “swim” test and a DNA fragmentation test, which we haven’t had previously in the UK. Apparently it will take 15 days to get these results.

We had intended to go for their 3 cycle guarantee program (costs 13,500 Euros with 30% back), and still might, but first we have to wait for DHs sperm test results, as apparently these have to be perfect for them to agree to the guarantee. For the time being we have paid for 30% of one cycle (costs 5000 Euros) with donor eggs ie 1500 Euros, which includes everything except for my drugs (350 Euros). If there are spare frosties then apparently these will be frozen and put back in future at no extra cost. After taking our family histories and all our features/measurements, to our surprise, we were told that they already had a donor ready for us, and there would be no waiting time at all for this. I have dark hair and brown/green eyes, and could probably pass for Spanish, so we decided to do a match based on my characteristics, as DH is putting in his 50% anyway! Had we wanted a blue eyed donor the waiting period might have been longer, although we didn’t ask. It just so happened that I was on day 22 of my cycle, so they went right ahead and did the Decapeptyl injection to start synchronising my cycle with the donor (actually we went out to buy the drug then came back a little later).

Salome was helpful, friendly, energetic and optimistic throughout. Her English is good enough and she is a real asset to the clinic. She was willing to go the extra mile, and although we didn’t call her on the weekend of our arrival, she said that she would have been very happy to take our call, and advise on all matters, restaurants, etc etc

From what we saw of the clinic, it seemed clean enough, with a friendly atmosphere, well situated, easy to find (we had a Satnav) and had convenient free parking. The fertility unit was in a separate section, and there were plenty of smiling faces. Their claimed results are very good, and the whole place had a pleasantly non-commercial air to it (unlike the UK IMO)

Hotel Melia was a pretty decent hotel, right on the beach and very well situated so that we did everything in Alicante on foot from the hotel, other than go to the clinic which was about 10 minutes in Salome’s car. Our room overlooked the marina, which was nice enough, although there are quite a few coaches that rev outside the hotel in the morning. The room received afternoon and evening sun, and was more of a suite than a room, so quite nice with a decent enough bathroom, and twin beds. We had thought that a room on the beach side would have been preferable, but these are cheaper rooms (I think ?), and in retrospect we were more than happy where we were. We paid for an extra night and stayed in the same room. It’s a decent hotel, and we didn’t see anywhere else in town that we would have preferred to stay. Breakfasts were very well prepared, all the usual fare, and a nice clean airy and light dining area. I think that the cheapest rooms run at about 80 Euros per night, not quite sure if prices are seasonal.

Alicante. We hadn’t been here before. It has lots of high rises, but is friendly and lively. It has a nice promenade, an impressive marina, lots of palm trees and beaches, and we had no hassles walking around town at night. We tried to find genuine Spanish eating places, and wandered around into the back streets. All the locals were very friendly (we did try to speak a little Spanish), and the food was great everywhere, other than on one occasion when we had an early dinner at a tourist trap in the Marina. OK so maybe Alicante isn’t normally a place that we would choose to spend a week or more on holiday, but actually we enjoyed it. The weather was lovely, miles warmer than the UK this time of year, and easy to get a tan, although the sea was a little chilly for swimming (about 17 I reckon, some people were in, this year has been a cold winter in the Med). We also climbed up to the castle, which was well worth it for the views. 2 consecutive nights was probably enough though for this first visit.

Javea – quite different to Alicante, much greener and more attractive, although it’s a fair old drive up the coast. It’s easy motorway driving with one toll. We hadn’t been here before either, so just took a chance, and stayed in a small guesthouse in the nearby Montgo nature reserve, which had a Jacuzzi sauna & heated pool. Salome is actually from Javea, although we didn’t know it when we booked. It’s a pleasant town, with lovely beaches, prom, decent beachfront restaurants etc, although we noticed that there were a lot more Brits here. It’s fairly upmarket with the occasional tacky bit, but I have no idea what it must be like in Summer, or Alicante for that matter?

Solmar car hire – no problems, easy enough to find at Alicante airport, and cheaper than most competitors.

EasyJet (from Gatwick) – well, it’s better than RyanAir!! But the morning flight out was very early by our standards (06h25), and I was very tired on arrival, so wouldn’t have liked to do an embryo transfer on this day.

Overall – we are both suitably impressed and optimistic so far, and feel very comfortable about our decision to come here, in all ways, and especially when comparing this to our previous experiences in the UK. We now just have to wait for the clinic to contact us again re donor cycle timing etc, and we also need to do a bit more research on where to stay on our ET visit if it’s going to be a whole week (other than the one night in Hotel Melia paid for by the clinic), as we’d want somewhere very relaxing and quiet for the first part of the 2WW.

Sorry everyone that this post is a bit long !!

Debs :happy:
xx
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN

Reg: Oct 20th 2005

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 8:08pm

Hi Debs,welcome back!

Sounds like you had a very informative trip,clinic sounds good! :happy:
It makes such a big difference knowing you are not just another number on the list,as I found in this country! X(Hope it all works out for you hun!

Me 41,dh 38.
First Ivf 2004 BFP,M/C at 9 weeks.
Second Ivf BFN.
Third Ivf no eggs fertalised.
Moved onto donor egg treatment in Spain.
Second cycle BFP!

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 9:18pm

Hi Debs,

Glad you have arrived back in the UK safley. Well what can i say I new when i went I felt it was right so i am so pleased you came to check it out and people now can see that they are good at what they do. fingers crossed it all works out for you.

Best wishes
Suzy

Lolo

Ace

Thursday, March 26th 2009, 10:47pm

Vista information

Good evening Ladies,

Debbie, it was great reading the above review of Vista as we have decided to go there for donor egg IVF. My decision has mainly been based on what I've read here. It'll be interesting to see if they allow us onto the guarantee program as my DH's sperm count is rather low but what is there is apparently fantastic :smile: It's been and still is a tough decision for me to do the egg donor IVF as I'm not infertile at all and would probably succeed with my own eggs if I did one or two more attempts. I just can't take the emotional aspects of it again so have opted for a treatment with much higher chances of success. Anyway I shall stop ranting on and go to bed. Our Vista appointment is on 16th April so shall let you know how it goes. I'm sure I'll be writing before then though.

Debbie6

Monday, March 30th 2009, 12:26am

Hi all
Can't say it's good to be back, weather so much nicer over there. We had a very good feeling about Dr lopez and trust that he he doing what is right for us. Lolo, once you have had your initial consultation and asked all your questions then make a decision about using your own eggs again, sounds like you could have a very good chance, but know how you are feeling, he reassured me about not having another go with my eggs.He will just give you the straight facts and what is right for you.He will probably also say that ICSI is the way to go for successful fertilisation. All of the best, let us know how it goes!
Debs
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN

Debbie6

Monday, May 11th 2009, 2:06pm

The latest twist !!

Hi all
Well, we finally had "the call" on Tuesday 5th May to tell us that it was nearly time for donor egg collection, and that we would receive another final confirming call on Thursday telling us exactly when to arrive in Alicante. The second call arrived 2 days later than expected on the Saturday, and we were told that the donors eggs had been too immature, and they didn't attempt to fertilize them. I don't know whether they were actually collected, I assume so ?
However it seems that it's likely to be on again for a couple of weeks time, so I don't know quite how that works, unless its a different donor, but then surely our cycles would be out of sync ?
At the moment I feel quite OK about this development, as nothing has really changed from our point of view. The only thing is that Im still on 6 Progynovas per day, and Im not sure how long Id want to be taking this stuff. Having said that, everyone has said that I am looking really "well" and I feel pretty good....
I'll keep you posted
Debs xx
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN

Debbie6

Monday, May 11th 2009, 2:13pm

The latest twist !!

Post removed due to duplicate entry !
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Debbie6" (May 11th 2009, 2:16pm)

Debbie6

Monday, May 11th 2009, 6:16pm

The latest twist !!

oops, I'm having problems posting, it says website down ?
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN

Reg: Mar 22nd 2009

Monday, May 11th 2009, 7:55pm

Hi Debbie,
I am sorry to hear your news, this is a rollercoster for all of us.

I think you can be on progynova I heard up to 3 months, with your endi ready.
But I think you need to get more info about what it means to be on again in 2 weeks . I am sure it will need to be another donor as it will be impossible for the same one to be ready on such a short time. Hopefully they'll have a back up donor. I hope that you do not need to pay anything........

Ring them and ask them to explain everything properly.

Good luck
bluesky x

Debbie6

Tuesday, May 12th 2009, 5:24pm

Thanks bluesky :D

They have now told us that it will be a new donor, but we are still waiting for an answer re how long before we need to be over there again. In the meantime I'll just keep loading up on Progynovas ! The cost to us will be the same.

Debs xx
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN

Debbie6

Wednesday, May 13th 2009, 8:36pm

Update

Quick update. The clinic are still being very vague about the timing of the new donor, so I can only assume that she is just starting out. Not that I too stressed over it, but after all we are the paying client, and I feel that they could at least keep us a little more up to date... :sadface:

Debs xx
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN

Lolo

Ace

Wednesday, May 13th 2009, 9:58pm

Hi Debs,

From what I understood when we went for our consultation at Vista they are reluctant to tell you anything about donor readiness untill as late as possible as the situation can change at very short notice as you've already experienced. It's totally understandable that you want to know timings - I will be exactly the same when my turn comes. It's emotionally draining this whole process and I think it's okay to be a bit demanding.

Good luck to you with the next donor.

xoxo

Debbie6

Wednesday, May 13th 2009, 10:09pm

Thanks Lolo, I guess that it may be a cultural difference thing, the analytical UK way is to know as much information as possible, whereas maybe the Spanish are far more laid back about these things, more intuitive perhaps, and don't want to create unnecessary stress. Also, as you say, they can't be sure of exact dates in any case. They are very nice people at Vista and I am happy with our decision to go there, so I'm really not complaining !!

Debs xx
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN

jude

Reg: May 6th 2009

Children: urvisthermos

Wednesday, May 13th 2009, 11:51pm

thanks for sharing your experiences Debs - I have decided to go with urvista and feel excited - your posts have been so great to read

jude

Lolo

Ace

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 10:21pm

Oh Jude, that's so exciting. I too based my choice of clinic on the posts on FZ. It's nice that such lovely girls write such great and honest reports.

I have just sorted all my little man's clothes which he's outgrown - took me three hours. Most I am giving to a new mum and the rest I'm keeping in the hopes of a new little one next year. One forgets how tiny tiny tiny they are when first born. It scares me just looking at the size of the newborn clothes - the thought of how fragile and vulnerable they are. It is beyond me how anyone can hurt such little creatures - I'm especially thinking of the horrific Baby P case. I've cried so many tears over that little boy. May he rest in peace and may his abusers suffer forever. Hopefully they're being punished in jail.

Debbie6

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 5:47pm

Just back from VistaHermosa !

Hi all

Well, last week on Tuesday, we received "the call" from Salome to let us know that ET would take place on Friday, and that we should fly to Alicante on Thursday. This was a bit of a shock since it was only 2 weeks after the first donor had failed to deliver mature eggs, and we were thinking 6 weeks. Talk about a mad scramble to action, especially with the UK half term looming too ! Consequently the flights were very expensive - £400 return for 2 of us on easyJet !

We were collected by taxi from the airport and dropped at Hotel Melia, this time in a smaller & cheaper room, but still nice. Apparently the clinic only pays for the hotel room once, for one night, which we had already had on the previous trip. We decided that this time we would just stay 3 nights, so not quite so much time for R&R after ET. Plus "no immersion" for me after ET meaning that I would have to sit on the beach and watch DH swimming in the sea (he later assured me it was very clear & warm, nice for some...)

At 8.15am on Friday morning we were collected by Salome from the hotel and taken to the clinic. Again everyone there was really genuinely friendly, and after a very brief wait we were taken to the ET room. This time is was Dr Lloret that saw us, and we were told by the embryologist that we had 5 fertilised eggs that had all divided and gone to blastocyst. 3 of them were grade A and described as very good, 2 were a lesser grade. Therefore we decided to put two embryos back in, freeze one, and the other two were discarded. All seemed to go according to plan, and Dr Lloret took quite a long time placing them. After that it was 30 mins laying down quietly in the ET room, then a taxi ride back to the hotel for some more rest.

Saturday and Sunday morning we just relaxed by the sea/hotel pool or gently strolled around town or the marina. The temperatures were in the 24 to 26 range, so it was very pleasant. The only negative really was the return flight, which involved the usual delays, queuing and mucking around, only 48 hours after ET, and in retrospect we wish we'd stayed on for another 2 days or so.

We have since been told by Salome that the 3rd embryo didn't survive freezing, although I'm not quite sure how they could know this ??

Anyway, we are now sitting tight on the 2WW, trying not to think about things too much this time around (easier said than done) !!

One thing I have noticed is that I have a large itchy rash on my lower back, which has been getting steadily worse, also an itchy head. Presumably this is due to the Progynova, I was wondering whether anyone else has had this ? We are waiting for a reply from the clinic on this issue.

Debs xx
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN

Debbie6

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 5:51pm

Good luck Jude, I don't think you'll regret it. At the end of the day all the extra travel and accomodation costs do tend to add up, but I still think it's worth it.

Debs xx
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN

Lolo

Ace

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 9:47pm

Hi Debbie,

I've got all crossable bodyparts crossed for you.

I too would like to know how they can tell if the embryo survived or not at this stage. Oh well, what do we know - we're only the well researched recipents.

xoxo

Debbie6

Wednesday, May 27th 2009, 10:06am

Thanks Lolo :)

Quoted

Originally posted by Lolo
Hi Debbie,

I've got all crossable bodyparts crossed for you.

I too would like to know how they can tell if the embryo survived or not at this stage. Oh well, what do we know - we're only the well researched recipents.

xoxo
L/scpy OK
IUI BFN
IVF 6 EC none fertilised
ICSI bodged BFN

jude

Reg: May 6th 2009

Children: urvisthermos

Wednesday, May 27th 2009, 11:07am

wow Debbie!

what a whirlwind :) so pleased for you though - and hoping hoping your 2ww goes in easily and ends with amazing news :)

jude

Reg: May 3rd 2009

Monday, July 20th 2009, 10:13pm

hi debbie

your posts are really helpful. i'd be interested to know how your treatment went. i do hope it was successful for you.

because i'm due to go to vista hermosa for ET in about a month and am starting to feel rather apprehensive.

gilliweed

Alicia

Reg: May 9th 2008

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 9:50am

Advise about progynova

Hi there. I'm too trying to conceive with egg donor (plus sperm donor, as I'm single) and after two treatments and one miscarriage I'm triying again soon. I just wanted to advise to buy Meriestra instead of Progynova. It's quite cheaper, and also you can buy the 2mgr pills, so you don't have to swallow six pils on a row in the final part of the treatment. Progynova is more or less 10 euros, Meriestra I recall it's like 2 (the 2mgr), so you really save money.
that's it. See you around!
alicia

Oh, I forgot, I live in Spain, my clinic is Tambre in Madrid
43 and trying again donnor eggs after a first treatment (a miscarriage).

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE