You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

esha

Star

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: 2 boys and awaiting 3rd baby

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 10:38am

thanx marie

coops al my fingers and toes are cross for you just keep drinking your milk and water.
"There is NO such thing as failure, just deferred success"

My Son was born on 16/08/09 weighing at 5lbs

Baby Esha's Diary

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Craigavon

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 10:55am

Coops :goodluck: It would be fab to see you get a :BFP: :pray: :pray:

Thanks Marie... how are you feeling after your IUI? mmmmmm

I was going to yoga last night but couldn't find the new venue and felt a bit tired anyway. Then had a panic when I had to take the big injection (pregnyl) last night - couldn't find the long syringe to get the meds out. Ended up calling the hospital and looked like I would have to drive up there at 11pm to get on, when I suddenly found it (everything had flown out of the bag one day and the long needles got stuck down behind a cupboard!). Felt like a prize eejit, but injection was ok. But then was up three or four times in night and woke todya with sore throat/blocked dose and like my body has been through a mangle. :headache Haven't felt like this in yonks - I never get sick...in fact, I thought maybe my anti-bodies were so strong maybe I was killing all the [zx151] off. I said yesterday morning.. what I need is a cold so my anti-bodies are compromised and I accept the doodah/embryo... :hmm: maybe someone heard me... but no St Pat's Day parade for me - DH went on his own but was grumpy so I feel guilty and sick.

Enough of my rant. Hope you're feeling better ESHA? and that KJ, Charlie and Betty are feeling more positive... [zx033]

Catch you later

Lx

Me 43, DH 38, TTC since July 05, unexplained infertility
3 x IUI Mar, June & Aug 09... :BFN:
IVF consultation Dec, discovered AMH 1.0 pmol/l, so unsure whether to cont pursuing IVF with own or donor egg... ?(

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 11:07am

I really hope you feel better loopy :heres spme :chocs: and :flowers:

Baby Esha's Diary

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 11:10am

:hello:
Hi everyone, hugs to you all!!
Is it Friday yet?!? im bored of work already!!
Esha, you poor thing with all your M/S, cant be nice.....thinking of you!
Loopy what a nitemare you can't join in the fun ;( i do hope you will be well soon!
i woke up this morning with a sore throat, on one side?!?!?!? but it is easing off now! how strange!
Coops i have everything crossed for you!!!!!!
My AF isnt very pleasant, the clinic said it would be heavy, and i suffer with that anyway, but they were right, got rotten stomach ache also, ive had so many painkillers i think im going to start to rattle!!! i think i have to have one more AF and hopefully start my IVF may....i'll find out more when i go on 1st APril, part of me wishes i could start straight away but then think it be good to give my body a rest etc, and i can now have a few drinks!!! always a bonus lol, im out with a girlfriend on sat night, cant wait, DH is out on a footie lash up! so i used that as an excuse for a good girlie afternoon/night, cant wait!!
love to you all and thinking of you all always :xxx3:
bab10 bab11

Tilly and Samuel born 2.2.10 bab21 bab22

IVF May 2009 BFP

MrsW

Ace

Reg: Feb 27th 2008

Children: None but so ready to be a mummy

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 11:22am

Hi everyone,

How are you all today ?

I went to the cinema last night and watched Marley and Me.. for any of you that are dog lovers and planning on watching it.. prepare for tears ! Its a brilliant film.

Only one more day to go for me on this dreded 2ww !

How is everyone doing ? X

Me 33 DH 34 Unexplained Infertility. Trying for almost 8 years
4 Failed attempts at IUI June 2008 - May 2009.
IVF August 2009. :BFN:
November 15th 2009 .. FET :BFN:
April 2010. 2nd attempt at IVF. Cycle Cancelled.
August 2011: IVF 1 Blastocyst Transferred. :BFN:

Still with hope.

My Diary

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 11:37am

BB ~ good to hear that your going for your app on april 1st it'll here in a flash.

Mrs W ~ we'll be allw aiting for our resukt tomorrow how are you feeling??

i'm going to go and have a nap so tired and don't really feel very well then i need ot get up and make dinner for everyone fo r when they come in so i'm going ot nap for a while first.

see you all later

bigkiss

:wave:

Baby Esha's Diary

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 11:39am

babydust Mrs W for you!!!!!!!!
I am hoping you get a :BFP:, with Kayjay and mine :BFN: this week we all need a happy time!!!
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Reg: Feb 23rd 2009

Children: God gave me a wonderful gift ~ will be a mom soon!

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 11:49am

Loopy ~~ Hmm, my last IUI is horribly painful, doctor said cervix too tight that made her have hard time threadin in the catheter in .. After procedure, my entire abdominal region was cramping and tummy felt hardening so i went to rest, hehe nap the entire afternoon. Thou was mildly bleeding when I woke up the pain has gone away also. ~~ Hope you will be alright! Take loads of rest and care!

Betty boop ~~ goodluck for your next treatment, hopefully you will be keeping up with evil AF torturing you.. Lol, go girl! Ya we need to relax also.. :party:

MrsQ ~~ Fingers crossed for you .. Babydust!! :pray: you BFP..

:hello: to everybdy...

Pee-ez: Sorry i am being too talkative lately, lol I have been spamming the thread.. Mind conditioning elated too much, I feel happy and hopeful for all of us in our :2ww

baby2 baby2 [zx126]

Me 32 DH 37
2nd Failed IUI's Feb & March 2009

1st IVF - May 09:BFP:
21.06.09 one amazing [zx076]
19.08.09 we're having a baby :boy:

Mariei's Diary!

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 12:05pm

Hi girls,

AF came this morning so its all go for this cycle...I go for my baseline scan on Thursday morning...feels good to know we are doing something!

Loopy - you're no April fool...hoping you get that BFP on 1st April my love. Loving the cool 18 year old Loopy by the way! :P Hope you feel better soon hun x

Coops - I know how you feel about having to look into every twinge but I found that after doing I was none the wiser so gave up in the end as it would never tell me my result....I totally get that its tempting though and I fully accept that I went through a crazy symptom googling phase....try and plan loads of things to do...hope the rest of your 2ww goes quick hun

Esha - I hope your consultant can help with the m/s x

Betty - sorry AF is causing you pain and hope she gives you a break soon. I'vve got cramps too but not too heavy. I do have a killer headache though but think that's down to dehydration. Since getting my BFN I haven't been as good with my water and milk drinking but have made a conscious effort today to sort myself out!

Good luck MrsW - I really hope this is your month hun and have a feeling it is :happy:

MarieiHanna - my first IUI was quite painful and the nurse had to try 3 diff ways of getting the catheter in - she said my cervix (or was it uterus?) was slightly tilted upwards (or was it backwards?!!) which made it difficult for her to get it in...she managed it in the end but told me to remind her or to let the other nurse know next time so they are more prepared.

Everyone else - :hello:

Reg: Jul 24th 2008

Children: 2 Daughters - we have been blessed!

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 12:13pm

It took the nurse a couple of tries with me to get the catheter in as I tilted upwards I think! Had to try and raise my bottom up by lying on my hands!! What a pleasant experience - but hey, I guess I can't complain!!!

Me 34 DH 29

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

1st IUI 9th Aug 08
BFP :smile:

Reg: Mar 11th 2009

Children: SD 15 years old

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 12:14pm

hi everyone,

I hope you are all well and happy and babydust is being sprinkled on you all. i am absolutely knackered having just finshed a night shift and am trying not to go to bed until i have to - its such a beautiful day I thought I would start off my tomato plants while the sun shone, this 2ww sems to be going on forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsW - lots of luck, thinking of you snding lots of :pray:

Esha - I hope you feel better soon. Old wives tale from Bermuda is that ginger beer will help with the nausea .... it works for me when I'm not well, might help??

:dust:
Flame Lily [zx078]

Feb 2009 DIUI (with Clomid) BFN
Mar 2009 DIUI (no drugs) 2ww...

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 1:06pm

Hey girlies. I woke up this morning and was so certain it was the weekend – d’oh.

Mrs W, I hope it’s not AF but wait and see! Everything crossed for you tomorrow.

Kayjay, good news about your dad.

Tosborne I’ve never had that, 18 days does sound like a very short cycle.

MarieHanna, I hope some of your PMA rubs off on me!

Coops, how are you doing? What bad timing with the Ofsted. I hope it isn’t too awful.

Esha, you poor thing. I hope your consultant can suggest something.

ICSI Apr09 BFN
ICSI Jul09 BFP m/c (blighted ovum)
ICSI Nov09 :BFP:
:boy:

MrsW

Ace

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 1:24pm

Thank you all for your kind words and support, I had what i thought were AF pains for around 4 days just before the weekend and over the weekend yet today I have nothing !?

I really thought AF was coming over the weekend so convinced myself it was a BFN, but now I'm not so sure... and keeping everything crossed !

I'm so excited and yet really nervous.

DH has a 'good feeling' about it this month. I am going to get up in the morning with DH at 5am before he goes to work ! I'm going to be so :tired: But can you imagion if it a BFP... I will be :dancing: around the house !

I'll let you all know as soon as possible... Love to you all.

:xxx3:

Still with hope.

My Diary

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 4:03pm

:hello:Ladies,

Well today been a busy day been out collecting fresh farm eggs no store bought ones UCK...

MrsW Good Luck on your testing. Hope you can be dancing with a BFP soon.

KJ I now read about your dad. Hope he still doing good sorry didn't wish him well earlier but didn't see it now I feel a little bad for it.

Everyone else have a good day an hope it is pretty your way like it is here.

So far so good no sign of AF yet but I'm not holding my breath after been disappointed so so many times in the last 5 yrs.

SLYFOXY.

What does PMA mean?????
Back trying again with IUI

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 4:05pm

:thanx: girls for asking about me and the suggestions i will try the ginger beer.

I haven't had ginger beer for ages.

take care girls.

Anyone heard from my pin cushion Kris ~ I hope she is ok.

Charlie ~ how are you keeping ??? and how are the injections going.

Baby Esha's Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "esha" (Mar 17th 2009, 4:07pm)

Reg: Jun 25th 2008

Children: Hospiten

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 4:21pm

Claire good luck for tomorrow :happy:

Slyfoxy when are you testing?

2mums still a few days for the weekend :snigger:

Flamelily unfortuntely the 2ww can drag on, what's only 2 weeks seems like 4 :cross: but nearly there, keeping fingers crossed.

KJ so you'll be starting tx hopefully on Thursday?? weeheee

BB sorry af has come with all her fury, that's how i've been with this last one, some months after tx it can be normal others really bad.

MarrieiHanna you can be as talkative as you want :happy:

Loopy hope you're feeling better.

Esha you still feeling irghhh? You're having a bad time of it. :hugs:

Injections are going well, i've already injected 4. 5th tonight, and all depends what clinic says in the morning. it'll either be the ovitrell or another shot of Gonal. yoopeeeee X(

Big hello to everyone else.
Charlie

1st Double IUI October 08 - :BFN:
2nd Double IUI November 08 - :BFN:
3rd IUI February 09 - :BFN:
4th IUI March 09 - :BFN:
Nov 09 surprise/natural/miracle :BFP: m/c at 6.5 weeks :tear:

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 4:29pm

Tomorrow suppose to be the test date but I'm thinking of waiting a few more days just incase ovuation was a day late. Plus I'm really nervous of getting another BFN. We have been :pray: all this month for a BFP. We are hopeing for a BFP for spring that would be wonderful but I'm not getting my hopes up at all. Really afraid to anymore.

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 4:39pm

Slyfoxy i know it's scary i'm like that every month, wanting to test or not, i always give in. If you feel you want to wait a bit more, it's totally up to you. Good luck :happy:
Charlie

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 5:03pm

slyfox ~ goodluck in what ever you decide to do.

Charlie ~ i am having a bad time but at least i'm not like some women who are constant sick and are admitted to hospital

Baby Esha's Diary

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 5:05pm

Esha hope it doesn't get to that, you try and do everything you can or take anything doc tells you can so at least you feel a bit better.
Charlie

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 5:43pm

Esha hun sorry to hear your not feeling as good as should. I remember when was pregnant with DD I had morning sickness all day I finally had to go to my doctor an get something to take. Now that was 10 yr ago. WOW a long time ago. Esha I will be keeping fingerscross you don't have it much longer.

Indie how are you doing hun?

Littlefit hope your doing ok also dear.

Charlie27 I try not to be nervous about testing but after TTC over 5+ years it just sometimes seems to get harder to test. There is times I don't even test I just wait an see.

We are hopeing to goodness this be our month if so I don't want to tell my DH yet but do a supise for him an DD if it should happen. Then tell our family.

Hope everyone else is having a beautiful day. It is 65 here an sunny got to many things to do.

Later SLYFOXY...

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 11:42pm

:thanx: slyfox for keeping your xfingers for me.

I went over to DH's auntds house for dinner and to tell you the truth the food was YUUCK, i know thats nasty but nothing was cooked properly and i'm totally off alot of food. Chicken and kebabs are a no no, and today meat was cooked properly so i'm off meat, only veg for me for next 5 months.

sorry to bore you guys.

bigkiss

Baby Esha's Diary

Jobie

Reg: Jul 21st 2008

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 3:01am

Hello ladies,

I wanted to stop by and introduce myself as I should be starting on my first cycle of IUI next week, well starting the drugs anyway - is that the beginning? So will Hopefully be getting to know you all and how you're doing over the next couple of weeks

Keep well
Jobie

Me 33 DH 38
TTC 3 years
4 cycles clomid
1 blocked tube
1st IVF cycle
:BFN:

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 4:26am

Bettyboop & Slyfoxy ~~ Goodluck on your testing today.. Hope you both BFP's.. :pray: for your :goodnews: Bring on the positives this March...

I only hope the stork will be considerate to all our hardships, injections, hormonal bloating etc.. baby2

Esha ~~ i guess you are experiencing food aversion, I read it somewhere as symptons of pregnancy on the early stage. Dont worry sweetie you will be okey...

Charlie ~~ hope you are okey with all the jabbing.. Hihi, just alwez think no pain, no gain!!!

Pollysia ~~ ya, i am with you with no complaining after a BFP.. Hihi, I dont mind if my procedure was hard, I dont mind it harder more next time -- cuz i know at the end, its something worthwhile.

My flying kiss and rubbing off some of my PMA's to all you girls... Tip i can give is just be happy and dont worry too much!!! Happy you, happy heart... Atlis whatever the results mayb it will not hurt much.. Well, I pray hard that God will give us all our children soon.. partee [zx247] [zx247]

PMA & babydust to everyone...

Muahhh... Take care all.. :bigkiss

:dancing: happydance :

Edited by FZ due to over use of smilies

Me 32 DH 37

Mariei's Diary!

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 6:31am

Kelly where are u??? Missin you girl.. :)

blowkiss

Me 32 DH 37

Mariei's Diary!

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 8:22am

:hugs:
Hi everyone, Welcome Jobie!!!
good luck today Mrs W and Slyfox, i am :pray: you get you :BFP: today xxx
I have a rotten cold and sore throat, i reckon cos i was upset etc last week i caught it...grrr, i hope it goes by Saturday when im out!! if not ill just have to have extra :wine: hahahahahaha,
Middle of the week woop woop!! nearly the weekend, can you tell im excited!!
love and babydust to you all xxx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 8:43am

Slyfox and MrsW - Big good luck....hope you get :BFP:s

Esha - if you cut meat out totally, you won't be getting enough of what you need - are you eating fish? A lot of veggies actually start eating meat or fish during their pregnancy. If you can't face it, see if you can get some supplements.

I felt dreadful yesterday, like I'd been put through a mangle. I think part of the reason why I haven't got pregnant is that I have too many anti-bodies... Today I'm right as rain and would go for a long walk but I need to do some work [zx074]before my IUI at lunchtime. :D

Betty hope you feel better :poorly:

Hello to everyone else and welcome Jobie - catch you later :flowers: grouphug

Gotta dash [zx169] [zx169] [zx169]

:x: :x: :x:

IVF consultation Dec, discovered AMH 1.0 pmol/l, so unsure whether to cont pursuing IVF with own or donor egg... ?(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "loopy" (Mar 18th 2009, 8:44am)

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 9:26am

Morning ladies,

The sun is shining here which always makes things feel better.....am working from home this morning before I go off to a meeting in a couple of hours.

Welcome Jobie - looking forward to hearing about your journey hun. Good luck with starting IUI next week....yep I'd say starting the meds is starting the tx. I'm starting my 2nd round of IUI this week. AF arrived yest and I've got my baseline scan tomorrow and should start injecting then too.

Hello to everyone and hoep you all have a great day x

PS - MrsW and SlyFoxy :goodluck:

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 9:38am

blowkiss
Hi Loopy and Esha, I am vegie and have been for about 23 years...i always make sure i eat a balanced diet, plenty of nuts, cheese, vegies etc....i do eat the odd tin of Tuna i do hasten to add...as long as you make sure you get enough of what you need, being vegi is fine and dandy xxxx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 10:16am

Betty ~~ hehe, its only Wednesday, but yea its near weekedn already. Especially for me last working day is Thursday and holiday (weekend) falls on Friday and Saturday. It's weird starting work day on Sunday but this is Islamic country need to obey their rules. Btw, I hope you will feel better soon!!

Kayjay ~~ wow, this why english peeps loves Dubai cuz its sunny all year long. I've nver been to UK or England fyi guys hehe but i think i will like the weather.. I like the cold, cold dampy feel sheets, sun less and foggy afternoon. Weee...

Loopy ~~ goodluck on your IUI... Crossing my finger that everythign will be fine.

Jobie ~~ welcome!! You's enjoy IUI chitter, all ladies here are lovely and supportive.

:hello:to every one else and loadsa kisses for you all!!! lurve

Me 32 DH 37

Mariei's Diary!

Reg: Nov 11th 2008

Children: CFC, Ireland

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 11:02am

Hi Guys,

AF arrived on Monday night - 11 days into the 2WW! so that is a BFN for me! The consultant thinks there is no point in doing another IUI as I always get AF early so it is into IVF for me! Let's hope that works!

Good luck to you all with your IUI's - I am hoping for BFP's for you all

Karie xxx
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

nov 2008 & Apr 2009 IUI :BFN ;( Apr 2010 IVF - abandoned - no follies ;( Jan 2011 IVF - :BFP: 2 little [zx076] [zx076]

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 11:17am

:hugs:
Sorry Karried...you will be like me, starting IVF soon xxx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 11:28am

Hi Betty,

thanks for that... have you had your appointment?
Did they say why you are now going for IVF instead of IUI?
Good luck in May - I might be May also!

Karrie x
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

nov 2008 & Apr 2009 IUI :BFN ;( Apr 2010 IVF - abandoned - no follies ;( Jan 2011 IVF - :BFP: 2 little [zx076] [zx076]

MrsW

Ace

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 11:48am

Hi Guys, Its a BFN for me, I did one of those digital tests this morning at 5am ! Just going to have to wait for AF then i will be straight to the hospital for hoefully my 3rd IUI.

I hate being 'unexplained' why didn't it happen for us, i had two nice big follies, we [zx084] at the right times before and after IUI, .. what should i do now girls to help for the 3rd IUI ?

I am feeling ok, i thought i was going to be really upset because i was so positive this time. But i guess after four and a half years unfortunatley you get use to it.

bigcloud

Still with hope.

My Diary

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 12:05pm

Hi MrsW,

I am so sorry you got a BFN... It is so hard when you are just "Unexplained"...

Good luck next month x
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

Reg: Oct 15th 2007

Children: Still hoping for our first.

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 12:10pm

I'm really sorry Mrs W. I know how you feel. I was really upset this time round but in a way you're used to it as it's been going on for so long. Sometimes, I can't even imagine myself being pregnant. Try to stay positive and get straight into the next IUI treatment. Good Luck!
Me-35, DH-40
TTC since 04/09/04,
Me - PCOS/not ovulatg, DH - fine now as taking Vits etc

7 x cycles Clomid 2008 - Ovulated but All :BFN:
3 x IUI 2009 -all:BFN:

4th IUI - Insem 29/04/10

OTD - 13/05/10

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 12:15pm

I'm so sorry for the :BFN: just hope you'll be alright.. Big hug for u!! :hugs: Please dont be sad, maybe its not just the right time for you.. Dont worry, as long as we are alive and having our AF every month, the chances of getting preggers will alwez be alive and as I'm alway saying "Keep hoping and praying!!"

bigkiss

Me 32 DH 37

Mariei's Diary!

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 12:30pm

Karried ~~ sorry also that AF arrived. Its just too weird that you have short waiting period, i mean not even finishing the 2 week wait. Btw, goodluck on your next treatment.. Hope next time will be your time!

I was thinking about IVF too but since its recession and the economic is down, we'll just stick to IUI for the mean time.. You know IVF is quite expensive, we havent consider budgetting for that treatment yet! :hmm: Next month thou I will be seeing new specialist if I dont get BFP this IUI :pray: -- i dnt know what he will recommend me.

Ladies, dont lose hope okey, lets keep the PMA high!! If this is not our month, next month it will be...

:xxx:

Me 32 DH 37

Mariei's Diary!

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 12:35pm

HI Marie Hanna,

I am hoping you will have a BFP on the next IUI and that IVF won't be necessary!

I know it is expensive but I have no choice really as the IUI has been unsucessful - both times I had AF on day 11 so even if i was PG it does not have time to implant. I just think it is worth it - I am not getting any younger!

I also went to a clairvoyant recently who told me that my BFP is on the horizon (without being asked about it) so i am think positive and I know it will be my time soon!

Good luck to everyone! x
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 1:06pm

Thanks!!

Ya i guess, every treatment we choose is all worth it! My officemate told me, this why we love our children too much, they just dont know how hard is it the process we have undergone.. But ya at the end of every rain there's a :rainbow: waiting for us all!!!

Be happy and keep the PMA's high..

Me 32 DH 37

Mariei's Diary!

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 1:16pm

Slyfoxy, good luck! Keeping everything crossed for you.

Esha, that sounds horrible, make sure you’re still getting the nourishment you need for you and the little one!.

Welcome Jobie and good luck with your tx.

KarrieD, sorry to hear AF arrived. I had the same experience with my IUI… hope IVF works for you. I’ll be glad to have some IVF buddies… I’m about to start so will be ahead of you and Betty.

Mrs W, so sorry about your BFN. Hang in there.

ICSI Apr09 BFN
ICSI Jul09 BFP m/c (blighted ovum)
ICSI Nov09 :BFP:
:boy:

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 1:21pm

:hugs: To you Mrs W, bless ya, lifes a bum hey!!!
Karried, I could have up to 3 goes IUI, but at around £900 a go, i personally would rather put the money towards my IVF, which i think has a higer success rate, and i am 36 this year, lord above lol, saying that i did get asked for ID the other day!! i was well chuffed.....I have my follow up app on 1st April and then talk about when i can start....all a bit scarey but, least we can all talk to each other hey!!! and we have 2mums if we get stuck with anything as she is about to start bless her!!! so xfingers for 2mums....xx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 1:38pm

Hi girlies :D Sorry i haven`t been on for a while. This month i just wanted to take a break :P even though i have been on secretly and reading all your comments :snigger:

We are all such brave, lovely and determined ladies :happy: this thread is so great. Just to be able to jump on and talk about our problems and meet and make friends virtually haha.

So i send all you lovely ladies big :xxx3: and lots of :flowers: because we deserve it.

ME 33, DH 32 (TTC 2,5YRS) UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY
1st IUI (Jan 09) BFP (CHEMICAL PREGNANCY)
2nd IUI (17th SEP) (3rd OCT) :BFP: PLEASE STAY

esha

Star

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 2:01pm

Sorry to hear of your BFN MRs W :hugs: and :flowers: Please stay positive you've got on more try. just lots of water and milk

Welcome to to Jobie ~ everyone is great here and you'll make friends with everyone really quickly.

Little ~ how are you keeping??

KJ ~ goodluck for your scan.

I do eat meat but mince only at the moment i do eat fish also. I think today i will eat fish.

BB ~ i'm a muslim I can only eat meat or chicken if it's halal so if i eat out then only vegetarian food as the meat will not be halal unless it's a indian restaurant. But i do love vegetables.

I know i'll be ok soon.

Charlie ~ when are your scans hun???

How is everyone??

Marie, slyfox 2mums. nazia., indie polly, rene and anyone els ei ahven't forgotten ~ bigkiss

Baby Esha's Diary

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 2:08pm

MRSW Honey,I`m sorry that you got a BFN..God, it is so hard when we are trying our hardest. Try to think positive and you know what they say, "3rd time lucky" :happy:

MARIE hi hon, thanks for asking after me :D you are so inspiring with your PMA keep it up girly!! Good luck this month honey you deserve it!

SLYFOXY Hello darling, i`m good thanks. I hope you get your BFP this month :D

KAYJAY I`m glad your dad is fine :smile: Great news you are starting tx again

LOOPY hope you`re feeling better x

BETTY Yeah the AF after the tx are horrible, well mine was anyway! I hope you have a great night out with your mate and have one for me :P

ESHA Sorry to hear your having such problems with m/s and the food! Don`t worry you can complain to us as much as you want XX

TOSBURNE sorry to hear about your cycles. I've never experienced that. XX

Hi JOBIE Good luck with your IUI wishing you lots of luck X

Hi KARRIED Sorry to hear about your short cycles. I`m positive IVF will be the one for you :smile:

Hi 2MUMS and CLAIREYBELL i hope you`re both doing well XX

FLAMELILY Hope your 2ww is coming along nicely and sending you lots of positive vibes X

HELLO to anyone i have missed :D

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 2:17pm

Hey Esha, i`m good as can be :P I have nearly finished my Hotel Receptionist course and soon i start the practises for one month, so looking forward to that. I hope to get work for this summer to save some money for when we go back to Australia. We have decided not to do anymore tx and just to keep trying naturally and see what happens. I`m trying to focus on work and getting ready for Australia and to put the baby making out of my priorities for now. See how i go :snigger: because i already feel like doing another IUI haha!!!

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 2:35pm

:thumbsup2:
Littlefit, my SIL was a hotel receptionist, and i am a receptionist at a firm of accountants, love it love it, get to sit and chat all day and not pay the phone bill!! hahahahahahaha......
How lovely Australia, i have some family in Cairns, my cousin is over in Nov, i have not seen her for about 20 years!!! blowkiss
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 2:53pm

Hello folks

KARRIE D and MRSW - sooo sorry about your BFNs. Hope the next round/IVF works for you. :flowers:

Betty - sorry I jumped to conclusions just cos Esha had said veggies, but I know that there are loads of other goodies you can eat to keep yourself balanced. I call myself a part-time veggie - I eat meat when I fancy it! Basically I try not to have too much of anything, having veggie meals, fish, white and red meat. But then again I'm as old and sensible as I'll ever get, well past a YOUNG 36! I'll be 43 this year, so really is last chance... holmes

Well, I've just had my IUI so I'm officially on the 2WW (DH produced 96m with 46% motility and after wash they inserted 45m with 97% motility into my two fat follies/potentially three!). I found it fine, and no real cramping... I don't have to take pesseries cos I take another three injections of pregnyl, which do the same thing. :dance:

I asked the nurse about chemical pregnancies. She said pregnyl has hcg in it, the hormone that appears when you get a BFP. She said if took a test now it would show BFP and maybe even in a week, but that is just the chemicals. So it's important to wait the full two weeks at least. They've asked me to go in on Mon to take part in some research - doing a day 21 test to see I really did ovulate and have a scan.

Speak later. Chin up, lots of PMA...

xxxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "loopy" (Mar 18th 2009, 2:55pm)

esha

Star

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 2:54pm

Austrailia sounds good, are you still thinking of moving there??

Little ~ you do what you feel like doing. I think i need to do a course to get a good job as non is contcating me, i'm so bored at home. I really miss my job i wish they never made me redundant.

Baby Esha's Diary

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 2:58pm

Only 173 days to go Esha - then you won't be bored [zx163] but sorry about the redundancy...I'm worried about that all the time as I'm freelance and it would be a real struggle without two incomes...

Hope you're feeling ok

xx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "loopy" (Mar 18th 2009, 2:58pm)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE