You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MrsW

Ace

Reg: Feb 27th 2008

Children: None but so ready to be a mummy

Friday, March 13th 2009, 11:31pm

Hi Polly
I have been watching it too... and crying my eyes out ! You must be so excited finishing work soon... i know i would be ! x

Me 33 DH 34 Unexplained Infertility. Trying for almost 8 years
4 Failed attempts at IUI June 2008 - May 2009.
IVF August 2009. :BFN:
November 15th 2009 .. FET :BFN:
April 2010. 2nd attempt at IVF. Cycle Cancelled.
August 2011: IVF 1 Blastocyst Transferred. :BFN:

Still with hope.

My Diary

Reg: Mar 11th 2009

Children: SD 15 years old

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 8:42am

Hi All!

MrsW - I do hope its not AF! Last night I had some pain in my tum too and dreadful nausea last night, my AF is only due around the 26th so I hope she's not coming this early! :sadface: I'm trying to keep a PMA in front of everyone else but secretly I'm desperately hoping and praying all goes well this time.

KayJay - fingers crossed BIG TIME for you - lots and lots of :dust: and good energy going your way.

coops - we will be testing the same day!! (supposed to be 25th but I will be at work, would rather be at home to do it!) - good luck! :P

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, I am at work for all of it which is good as it keeps my mind off things!!

:xxx3:
Flame Lily [zx078]

Feb 2009 DIUI (with Clomid) BFN
Mar 2009 DIUI (no drugs) 2ww...

Reg: Feb 10th 2009

Children: DS (5), Angel baby (mmc @12wks, Aug 07)

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 8:57am

So sorry BB - I was really hoping for good news for you....

Good luck to everyone in the 2WW - can't wait to hear some great news from one of you.
Good luck to the IUIers in the next week or so - exciting eh?

No news here - looking to start next cycle so just hanging around for now....

I also spent the night in tears of both kinds at comic relief. So plesed they've raised so much money - amazing isn't it?

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Craigavon

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 10:32am

So, we have KJ testing tomorrow (Sun) - I'll :pray: for a BFP

And Mrs W end of week? and coops and flamelilly on 26th... :goodluck: to all.

Then cross fingers, if me, Emma and Charlie [zx151] this week, we'll be testing around the same time, prob beg April.

babydust to all. Hope we see lots of :BFP:s very soon...

Hope everyone else is ok.

My shoulder is still painful. Had to persuade DH to face the other way. Am sure that shoulder is weak cos my handbag goes on it and I lie on it, so takes a lot of weight. The first time I did it was just over a year ago on Boxing Day - woke up and couldn't move my head at all but had 25 family members coming round for a good old Irish knees up. I kept neurofen in business. Also have recurring back probs, so I'm a wreck! :snigger: Think I'll start swimming...

Have a good weekend. Hope to hear good news soon.

Loopy

Me 43, DH 38, TTC since July 05, unexplained infertility
3 x IUI Mar, June & Aug 09... :BFN:
IVF consultation Dec, discovered AMH 1.0 pmol/l, so unsure whether to cont pursuing IVF with own or donor egg... ?(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "loopy" (Mar 14th 2009, 10:34am)

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 12:33pm

Big hugs for Betty when you next log on... :hugs: :xxx3:

IVF consultation Dec, discovered AMH 1.0 pmol/l, so unsure whether to cont pursuing IVF with own or donor egg... ?(

esha

Star

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: 2 boys and awaiting 3rd baby

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 1:43pm

:hi: girls

Welcome to Emma B

KJ ~ xfingers and :goodluck: for tomorrow. I'll be on tomorrow to check yourt result.

I feel alot better today but I think i am coming up with a cold.

Charlie ~ my internet hasn't been working properly and DHjust fixed it right now so that is also a reason why I haven't been on.

BB ~ stay strong and positive hun,

Polly ~ not long now until you can out your feet up and then try and enjoy the last few weeks.

loopy ~ I hope the shoulders better??

thanx for asking everyone about how i'm feeling.

babydust to everyone

and hello to everyone else
"There is NO such thing as failure, just deferred success"

My Son was born on 16/08/09 weighing at 5lbs

Baby Esha's Diary

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 3:56pm

Hi girls,

Thanks all for the lovely wishes...I really hope I'll be able to give you some good news tomorrow...we'll wait and see...

Loopy - I worked out before IUI but then stopped once I'd had the tx...if it' a BFN for me tomorrow I'll go again for the next couples of weeks and stop again during the 2ww. Good luck to you on Monday hun x

Flamelily - good luck on the 25th March hunny....hang on in there on this 2ww....I try to distract myself by making loads of plans...can get pricey though!!!

Mrs W - good luck to you too...I think the last few days are a little easier to handle as you don't have such a long wait ahead of you. Hoping the pains are good and not a bad sign...how was you massage? Sounds like bliss x

Charlie - great news about cyst going...hoping this is your month hun and 20 is my lucky number! x

Esha - hope you and tiger are doing ok. Glad m/s not so bad today but not fair that you have a cold coming :thumbdown:

2mums - hope you're doing good?

Hi Emma - welcome and good luck on Monday...hoping your follies grow nice and big for then...

Coops - like I said to Flamelily keep yourself as busy as poss to make the 2ww go quickly x

Big hugs to Betty :flowers:

Hi Polly, Indie, Hedgbaby and anyone else I may have missed out x

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KayJay" (Mar 14th 2009, 3:56pm)

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 4:23pm

Indie hun - I have a query for you...you are my progesterone guru!

Bearing in mind I usually have a short luteal phase of 10 or 11 days and am now 14dpo...if I get a BFN tomorrow would you still advise me to insist on any progesterone meds other than cyclogest? (I think you previously said I should ask for injections instead of pessaries due to my progesterone deficiency) Or do you think the Cyclogest is doing the trick? What was your experience on it? Did it lengthen your luteal phase? Sorry for so many questions...my mind is spinning at the mo...

Am still hopeful but think I'm trying to prepare my plan of action if I get a BFN!

Reg: Jan 6th 2009

Children: none

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 4:59pm

hi all well i have book myself in to the relxelgy and accupouncher i am doning one altenied weeks lets hope it help befor i start my ivf :O

hi esha how do you feel today?
good luck to all those on the 2 weeker rember lots of walter and milk

and good luck to the rest
lots babydust :sticky: to you all

MrsW

Ace

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 9:10pm

:hi:

How is everyone this evening ? DH is on nighs again so i'm quite bored.. although casulty is keeping me entertained :hmm:

Kay.. the massage was amazing but she would'nt work on me as hard as i wanted because of the 2WW, but i was still very relaxed.. i wish i could go once a week !

I then spent the afternoon watching DH playing football and walking our puppy.. quite a lovely day all in all. Good luck tomorrow babes, post as soon as you can. I have my fingers crossed for you.. I have a good feeling. What are the plans you referred too ? I don't know what else to do now to take my mind of this 2ww.. usually i would do housework and more housework....

Esha glad your feeling better sweetie.
Flamelily .. i hope work was ok?

Hi to everyone else. x

Still with hope.

My Diary

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 10:04am

Morning ladies,

I'm afraid it's a BFN for us ;( I actually ended up testing last night because DH couldn't wait. I'm sure the result was accurate as the test box said I could test any day from the day of my missed period. AF was due yest and I was at least 14 dpo and 15 days after IUI. DH took it harder than I did - he was gutted but did say he should've prepared for it not working first time. I am dealing with it better than I thought...last night I was ok....I'm actually wondering if the progesterone is having an effect on my mood (after all it is used to treat post natal depression and I've been ting 800mg a day). I have to admit I did wake up early this morning and felt really upset and when I started thinking about things too much I had to hold back the tears and eventually went back to sleep. Feeling ok again now.....this isn't really me though! In fact I'm sure it's the progesterone making me feel this way.

Well now it's a waiting game again....waiting forAF to arrive! If she's a no show then I'll test again tomorrow morning (my official test date) and ring the clinic to let them know. DH wanted me to test again this morning but I wouldn't - there's no point as I know this is a real BFN....no reason why it would be wrong so why should I doubt it?

Anyway I do hope some of you other ladies testing soon get your BFPs as they seem to have dried up around here lately.

Have a good day girls x

Reg: Jul 24th 2008

Children: 2 Daughters - we have been blessed!

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 10:33am

Sorry to hear your news KJ - try not to let it get you down too much (easier said than done, I know!) :hugs:

Me 34 DH 29

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

1st IUI 9th Aug 08
BFP :smile:

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 10:42am

Thanks Polly.

MrsW - the plan is to have another cycle of IUI once AF arrives...if that still doesn't work then the next cycle will be natural as we're taking a break...then another 2 IUIs after that...but hoping I won't need that many...

MrsW

Ace

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 10:44am

Kay, I am so sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you. :hugs:
xxx

Still with hope.

My Diary

Reg: Feb 23rd 2009

Children: God gave me a wonderful gift ~ will be a mom soon!

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 1:23pm

Betty/Kaye/Charlie -- [zx028] for the BFN's, hang in there and dont lose hope.. My hugs for the 3 of u ladies bigkiss I know its hard to accept sometimes but this all we can do for now to be strong and be open to the fact that perhaps next time everything will be alright and partee time for us all..

:pray: for all next cycle that our BFP's will come.

Btw, I just had my 2nd IUI today and sure it hurts a lot. As in painful than the first time but its alright I want a baby thats why I'l just take all the hurting and maybe this 2ww i'l be getting double lines. thumbup :sticky:

Hi to everybody and PMA loads for us.. my test date will be 31st of March..

I wont be testing earlier as i keep doing last time, I'l just cross my fingers and let nature and God miracles work on me..

God bless to all and my prayers for all of us ladies undergoing treatment....

:hugs: blowkiss happydance

Me 32 DH 37
2nd Failed IUI's Feb & March 2009

1st IVF - May 09:BFP:
21.06.09 one amazing [zx076]
19.08.09 we're having a baby :boy:

Mariei's Diary!

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 1:59pm

Kay am so sorry about the BFN. Big hugs. :hugs:

Will be back later to see how you are - DH waiting for me to go out.

Take care. Stay positive

xx

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 2:45pm

Aww KJ, So sorry hun! Betty has been asking after you today and is gutted for you also!

As for the pogesterone question, I would guess the cyclogest is working if you if you've made it to test date, I went on to gestone because I still only had an 11 day luteal phase with pregnyl and cyclogest but it's worth asking!

Big hello's to all you other ladies, hope your enjoying the sunshine and chilling out, even you 2ww ladies!

x

3rd IUI - 08/08/08 - tested 22/08/08 BFP :D
Scan 09/09/08 - 2 [zx076] [zx076] TWINS!
2 beautiful boys born 16/04/09

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 3:17pm

KAKJAY So sorry honey. I send you lots of love and i hope the next IUI will be the one for you both!! :D big :xxx3: and :hugs:

Hi MARIE Great news about your IUI. Sorry it hurts but i`m glad you have great PMA..... :happy:

Big kisses to you all and lots of babydust to everyone XX

ME 33, DH 32 (TTC 2,5YRS) UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY
1st IUI (Jan 09) BFP (CHEMICAL PREGNANCY)
2nd IUI (17th SEP) (3rd OCT) :BFP: PLEASE STAY

Reg: Feb 1st 2009

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 4:00pm

Hey Kay, sorry to hear your news, sending you :hugs:
Better luck next time for both of us.
Best wishes to everyone
XXX

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: Manchester

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 6:08pm

:hello:

KJ I am so sorry that you got a BFN. :hugs: I hope that next time brings you a :BFP: You never know maybe it will be second time lucky for both of us.

How is everyone else holding up?

I am getting very strange feelings and twinges that I did not have the first time round. I am trying not to read to much into them but keeping my xfingers .

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend!!

blowkiss
COOPS

1st DIUI Feb 09 :BFN:
2nd DIUI 9th March 09 :BFN:
3rd DIUI (Clomid 50mg) October 09 :BFN:
4th DIUI (Clomid 50mg) December 09 :BFN:
Transferred to Jessops for IVF. 1st appointment 10th May :hairout

2nd appointment 6th July :hairout
3rd appointment 26th October xfingers xfingers

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 7:25pm

Thanks all for the lovely well wishes...I'm doing ok....felt a little teary when I was telling mum and dad earlier but have had a nice day so not feeling too bad.

I'm hoping it's 2nd time lucky too Coops.

Thanks Indie...I think the cyclogest is def working with me as I used to see AF too soon after ovulation but this time I didn't so will give it another go...

Hope you've all had good weekends. I'm off work tomorrow and hoping AF will arrive so I don't have to wonder when it's coming once I've gone back to work on Tues!

Once again ladies thanks so much for your support x

PS - thanks for asking after me Betty - will catch up with you tomorrow x

Reg: Nov 11th 2008

Children: CFC, Ireland

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 7:39pm

So sorry to hear your news ...

Hi Kay,

I am so sorry to hear your news, it is so disappointing for you.
Don't worry, I sure you will be successful next time - try Reiki before the next IUI, it will help rebalance you after this disappointment.

Karrie x
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

nov 2008 & Apr 2009 IUI :BFN ;( Apr 2010 IVF - abandoned - no follies ;( Jan 2011 IVF - :BFP: 2 little [zx076] [zx076]

esha

Star

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 10:29pm

:hi:

KJ ~ sorry to hear of your BFN please stay strong and positive. :hugs: bigkiss

girls sorry not been on much my internet isn't working so if i'm noton much it's because it's not working

:goodluck: to the rest of the girls on their 2ww

xfingers and lots of babydust to everyone

hello to everyone else also

Baby Esha's Diary

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Monday, March 16th 2009, 8:21am

blowkiss
Hi girls, im back......
kayjay lovely huge hugs to you xxxxx
Friday was an awfull day, i think i ran out of tears in the end... :tears: but kept busy over the weekend, had to go to the clinic after i had done my test for a blood test, they want to make sure it wasnt a chemical pregnancy, it wasnt, they rung me later that day. When we left the clinic we went for a coffee in a farm shop over the road from my clinic, i didnt wanna have a coffee in the clinc wanted to get out, sat in the cafe, and all of a sudden it must of been mothers and toddlers day!!loads of them came in!! in the end we we left, it was all a bit hard......
My app back at the clinic is 1 April, that is to discuss when i can start IVF, should be May/June time, all depending.
My AF hasnt arrived as yet, the clinic said to me if it hasnt arrived in a week to give them a ring, as the pesseries do delay it! and warned me it will be a heavy one, oh it just gets better!!
on a brighter note i do hope you are all ok, thinking of you all over the weekend, it was hard to not keep chatting! and kept thinking of you Kayjay xxxx :flowerbasket:
bab10 bab11

Tilly and Samuel born 2.2.10 bab21 bab22

IVF May 2009 BFP

Monday, March 16th 2009, 8:40am

My hugs and kisses for you Betty & Kaye.. blowkiss Don't be sad as we all have our chances just perfect timing. Well, when my 1st IUI didnt worked out, i told myslf, maybe becuz its gona work next month, so that my due date will be around christmas and my baby would be the perfect Xmas gift from God. Hehe, we need to think sometime positive out of our BFN's. Just like esha in her signature: There is no such thing as failure, but deferred success. :goodnews: :thumbsup2: for all of us next cycle. Just keep up the good faith and everytime will happen for sure..

:hi: and big kisses to everyone.. :hugs:

My thoughts are with you Esha and Kaye..

Me 32 DH 37

Mariei's Diary!

Monday, March 16th 2009, 9:00am

Morning girls

Betty - great to have you back hun. Oh what terrible timing in the cafe! It's test after test on this journey! How you doing today?

MarieiHanna - I like the idea of a Xmas baby......fingers crossed for our next cycle x

I did another test this morning...I knew it would be a BFN again but DH wanted me to do it...don't think he believed it was a true result on Sat and he was pretty quiet this morning after I told him it was a BFN again.

I am still very surprised with the way I've reacted to this....I do have moments when I feel down and even angry but overall I just want to get on with things. Just waiting for AF to arrive now. I had cramps for a short while whilst I was still in bed this morning but they've gone now....I'm really not looking forward to it being painful and heavy!

I've got a bit of an embarrassing question to ask....the nurse asked me if I had thrush when I was having IUI as she said my cm was thick. I said I didn't think so as I hadn't had any other symptoms. But for the last couple of days I've felt a little itchy down there...not too bad or uncmfortable but enough to make me want to do something about it. Can I take anything for it? Help please!

I'm off to take my dad to the hosp for an appt to check his heart....fingers crossed all will be ok as his last appt went well....will catch up again later.

Have a great day girls x

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KayJay" (Mar 16th 2009, 9:03am)

Monday, March 16th 2009, 9:09am

lurve
Hi Kayjay!!! lovely to hear from you. I had thrush a few months back, you can get a pesseriy from sainsburys/tescos or any chemist, about £11 they do the trick, you put them up and bobs ya uncle it goes......i cant remember what they are called, but easy to get hold off......thrush can be horrible, tmi here, but if you dont catch it in time you can end up with discharge than can look like cottage cheese! .....
Hope your dad gets on ok xxx
xx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bettyboop" (Mar 16th 2009, 9:10am)

Monday, March 16th 2009, 9:20am

thanks hun...will pop in to the supermarket later...x

Reg: Mar 11th 2009

Children: SD 15 years old

Monday, March 16th 2009, 10:09am

Hi to everyone,

Clair- work was busy thank goodness, and I'm on a night shift tonight so not alot of time to sit still! I've got 4 12 hour shifts this week, which i'm grateful for because as much as i deny it - I'm looking into every little twinge and ache - which I dont want to do!!

KJ - I am so sorry! have left you a message on your diary xx

lots of PMA to everyone, I hope you all have a good week

Flame Lily [zx078]

Feb 2009 DIUI (with Clomid) BFN
Mar 2009 DIUI (no drugs) 2ww...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "flamelily" (Mar 16th 2009, 10:10am)

Monday, March 16th 2009, 10:31am

:weehee: Hi everyone! I am just in my perfect mood today... Happy hormones circulating within me. partee

bigkiss to all!!

Me 32 DH 37

Mariei's Diary!

Reg: Feb 10th 2009

Children: DS (5), Angel baby (mmc @12wks, Aug 07)

Monday, March 16th 2009, 10:57am

So sorry Kay..........

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Monday, March 16th 2009, 11:30am

:hello: and good day ladies,

Hope everyone is doing good today. Here we ok just expecting more rain already had 4 inches an more on way.

Littefit how r you doing hun?
Indie hope things are going well with you hun.
Esha hope your doing good too.
KJ I was really hopeing you get your BFP this month. Sorry to hear it was the other.

Hello to everyone else and hope everyone gets their BFP this month or has good results when going for scans or etc..

I'm still on my :2ww only 2 days left of it by what the ticker says of mine. xfingers

Welcome all newbies and if I missed anyone I'm very sorry.

:hugs: to each an everyone on here.

SLYFOXY
Back trying again with IUI

Reg: Jun 25th 2008

Children: Hospiten

Monday, March 16th 2009, 11:35am

Goodluck Slyfox, not long to go :happy:

BB glad you're back, how are you??

KJ how you feeling?

Big hello to everyone else
Charlie

1st Double IUI October 08 - :BFN:
2nd Double IUI November 08 - :BFN:
3rd IUI February 09 - :BFN:
4th IUI March 09 - :BFN:
Nov 09 surprise/natural/miracle :BFP: m/c at 6.5 weeks :tear:

Monday, March 16th 2009, 12:32pm

Good afternoon ladies. Hope you feel better soon KJ and Betty.

Esha - how are you feeling now? Hope the sickness is staying away...

Slyfox - Big cross fingers for :BFP: this week...

Hi to everyone else - hope you're all doing well and postive?

My shoulder is getting better - still sore but it's easing off. Had a good scan this morning. One follie at 20mm and one at 18mm. [zx014]There was a third at 16-17mm. All on the left side. And I made a mental note that it's your own left cos I could feel where the probe thingy was going. My right one seemed to be invisible - they say it does that if diff to see.

I asked about the double IUI and the nurse said the consultant stopped doing it cos he felt it didn't increase the chances.

So it's full steam ahead for Weds (tomorrow is bank hol [zx189] [zx189] here and they're closed).

Lx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "loopy" (Mar 16th 2009, 12:32pm)

Reg: Jan 6th 2009

Monday, March 16th 2009, 1:02pm

hi ladys how are you today
kay iam so sorry for the bfn i am sending you lots :hugs:

i am strating my reflxlorg on friday i hope it works :thumbsup2:

sending you all lots of babydust :sticky: to you all

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Monday, March 16th 2009, 1:17pm

Hi girls, how are you all doing? Only a week until I start buserelin again, woo hoo! I just can’t wait to get going.

Kayjay, sorry about your BFN. Try to stay positive… and fingers crossed you get your BFP next time. Hope your dad’s ok.

Hello Emm, welcome to the forum and good luck with your IUI.

Esha, hope you’re feeling better. You’ve had it really bad with M/S!

Marie, good luck on the 2ww!

Betty, that’s not too long to wait til you can go to the clinic, I hope the IVF will work for you.

Slyfoxy, keeping my fingers crossed for you, hope you get your BFP.

Loopy, glad your shoulder is feeling better. That’s really exciting about your IUI – good luck!

Polly, you must be looking forward to putting your feet up once you finish work!

Hugs to everyone I haven’t mentioned.

ICSI Apr09 BFN
ICSI Jul09 BFP m/c (blighted ovum)
ICSI Nov09 :BFP:
:boy:

Monday, March 16th 2009, 1:17pm

:bye:
Hi girlies, just to let you know my AF has arrived, this is prob TMI here, but i think loads of the pesseries is coming down also! bit of a odd consistency!! (sounds a bit like a cookery programme!!) hahahahahaha
We have lovely weather here, want to get out in the garden!!!
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

MrsW

Ace

Monday, March 16th 2009, 2:05pm

Good afternoon everyone,
How are you all today ? What a difference this lovely weather has on everyone. I still feel as though AF is on the way, normal paind have been going on for around 4 days, has anyone had this and still had a BFP ?

x

Still with hope.

My Diary

Monday, March 16th 2009, 2:35pm

MrsW - babydust to u, well can't help sort out about that pain.

Slyfoxy -- I hope you will not get AF and instead get a BFP.

Betty -- so nice that you have tons of PMA about AF arriving, well its a good sign that you have another cycle to cross finger for a BFP.

2mums -- goodluck on your treatment..

Loopy -- nice avatar, hope your shoulder will be good in time, good luck on your IUI.

Hi charlie,hedge and flame and to every lovely ladies on this thread...

Babydust to all..

:goodluck: on our :2ww

Me 32 DH 37

Mariei's Diary!

Reg: Nov 11th 2008

Children: CFC, Ireland

Monday, March 16th 2009, 3:06pm

Hi Guys,

I am still on the 2WW and having cramps but no AF!!! I am feeling a little hopeful now as I read on the net that you can get cramps when you are in the early stages - It is soooo hard not to obsess about every little twinge!

Sly fox: I have my fingers crossed for you! I hope you get the BFP!

Loopy - good luck on wednesday and enjoy Paddy's day!

Marie - I am glad you are in great form - spead it to the rest of us!

talk soon, Karrie. :D
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

nov 2008 & Apr 2009 IUI :BFN ;( Apr 2010 IVF - abandoned - no follies ;( Jan 2011 IVF - :BFP: 2 little [zx076] [zx076]

Monday, March 16th 2009, 3:14pm

88)
Hi Karried, when do you test sweetie?!?!?!?
GOOD LUCK Mrs W, i wil be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you :flowers:
Hi Maria Hanna, do you test this month lovely?!?!
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Monday, March 16th 2009, 4:25pm

Hi girls,

Just got back from the hosp and all seemed to go well with my dad...he got through the stress test they did on his heart with no pain so that's a great sign thumbup I'm feeling really well today...have had a nice day catching up with dad (even if most of it was in the hosp!) We were at St Thomas' which is in Westminster so was nice to go to London with such lovely weather. Any cramps I had have totally gone and I don't think AF will be arriving today...hoping she won't take too long though - I'm desperate to get on with my next cycle!

SlyFoxy - hoping you'll be giving us good news in the next couple of days :2ww

Loopy - great news about your follies! When did you start your meds and when do you expect to have IUI? My largest follie was on 17mm so I'm hoping they'll give them more time to grow this cycle!

2mums - I know that feeling of wanting to get started asap! good luck hun x

Betty - hope AF doesn't cause you too much pain...great news - the quicker she comes and goes the quicker you can get started on IVF! Success rates with IVF are great so hopefully you'll get your BFP very soon x

MrsW and KarrieD- I really hope the pains are an early sign for you both x

Hello to anyone I've not mentioned x

Reg: Feb 11th 2009

Monday, March 16th 2009, 5:37pm

2 periods in one cycle

hiya

I started iui in Jan, that bfn. Im now waiting for surgery so at mo not doing iui.

Has auyone had a break in between, and had two lots of periods. I have one at day one then again 18 days into the cycle, this has now happened for two cycles. Its bad enough having one period per month.

Tracey
Me 39 DH 38 Unexplained Fertility
1st IUI 27th January BFN ( Had a bad insemination) :BFN:
2nd IUI 28th aug :BFP:

Monday, March 16th 2009, 6:05pm

Betty~~ i was supposed to test 5th of March, but evil AF showed up on the 2nd. Wehehehhe so i guess no need to test, nuff proof of BFN.

I did my 2nd IUI, yesterday and will be testing on the 31st. i am on my :2ww , hopefully no more [zx251]this month..

Tosborne ~~ before i was having 2 periods in a month also, but OB Gyne told me its usual since I transferred to new country, currently residing in Dubai now -- it's normal accdg. to her since the weather and everything changes. In your case, I dont have idea if its the same case!!

Kayjay ~~ hope everything will be great with your dad! Hihi, I only wish you all the best this cycle..

Karried ~~ well i am on my 2WW,so i dont intend to get worried or crazy, thats y i promised myself not to check early and also, not to anticipate anithing usual in my body cuz I dont want to raise my hopes too high. All i did for my mind conditioning is to be happy, with tons of PMA.. We have done all our best to be pregnant, M just leaving it to God. Happy me means happy heart -- maybe I'll get happy result thru positivism.

happydance happydance happydance

Me 32 DH 37

Mariei's Diary!

Monday, March 16th 2009, 6:17pm

Hi

KJ - I have been injecting for two weeks and nasal spray for ten days before that. Not everyone seems to have the nasal spray, which slows everything down. Started taht on day 21 of cycle and it's meant to suppress system so they can control it more. AF came on time on the fri but they said start injecting on the Mon, then first scan a week later, which was last Mon. IUI this Weds, which means 2ww ends on 1 Apr. Hope I'm not an April Fool! Pray for BFP.

Hope your AF comes soon. Like Betty, bet you're itching to get on with next cycle.

Marie - good luck...our BFPs will be in the same week... :shush: - avatar is actually me when I was 18... 24 years ago! I comb my hair now - most days anyway :innocent: I'll put a wedding pic in my photos (I was a bit slimmer than I am now). Would be good to see everyone else...

Good luck to everyone else.

Lx

Reg: Feb 11th 2009

Monday, March 16th 2009, 6:34pm

Hi Marie

I think it is properly the injections and tablets that I took Jan, but just needed to know if anyone else was going through the same.

Tracey
Me 39 DH 38 Unexplained Fertility
1st IUI 27th January BFN ( Had a bad insemination) :BFN:
2nd IUI 28th aug :BFP:

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 7:14am

Hi loopy, yes we'll be doing our HPT on same week. Hmmm, babydust and :goodluck: for the 2 of us and all the other ladies on their 2ww... Hope we'll all get :BFP: :pray: :pray:

Anyway, you're so cool! Yay, especially your 25 things .. Go girl.

[zx033] ... bigkiss

Me 32 DH 37

Mariei's Diary!

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: Manchester

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 9:59am

:hello:

I am now 8 days into the :2ww and thinking about every twinge. It was not like this last time. I did not have anywhere near as much twinges last time but I just keep thinking maybe I am looking into it all too much. My Af is due on monday and my test date is next thursday so everyone keep your xfingers for me and I will do the same for all of you.

Esha - How are you?

Indiechick - How is pregnancy treating you?

Where is everyone else up to with their treatment?

Things are about to get very stressful for me for the rest of the week at work as we have OFSTED in school. :hairout

Love
COOPS

1st DIUI Feb 09 :BFN:
2nd DIUI 9th March 09 :BFN:
3rd DIUI (Clomid 50mg) October 09 :BFN:
4th DIUI (Clomid 50mg) December 09 :BFN:
Transferred to Jessops for IVF. 1st appointment 10th May :hairout

2nd appointment 6th July :hairout
3rd appointment 26th October xfingers xfingers

esha

Star

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 10:04am

:hi: Girls

how is everyone

me still sick as a parrot m/s isn't calming down it's worse than ever. I'll speak to my consultant on thursday about it.

BB ~ good to see you back. hope your feeliing better.

KJ ~ how are you??

2mums ~ thanx for asking if i'm ok.

charlie ~ how are you??

babydust to everyone

Baby Esha's Diary

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 10:12am

Hi coops ~~ wish you BFP this cycle.. goodluck on your testdate, just keep tons of PMA.. My :pray: for you dear. Please dont stress out yourself and keep positive..

Esha ~~ hi there, hope everything will be okey .. Take care loads!

Me 32 DH 37

Mariei's Diary!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE