You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Friday, March 6th 2009, 1:01pm

Girls, I am just so disappointed. I rang my clinic today, and they said that if I continue with treatment I will be too early for the new law. So they have advised me to stop my injections, start the pill again and then start all over again. I know it’s for the best because it means Mum2 will have parental rights, but I am so rubbish at waiting, it just feels like I’m never going to get there! :sadface:

To make me feel even worse, I woke up in the middle of the night with awful stomach cramps, and sure enough, AF had arrived.

Oh well, at least it’s Friday.

Charlie, I’m so sorry hun. Hang in there.

Kris, that’wonderful. It makes me feel better to read success stories like yours!

Esha, how are you doing?

Hi to everyone else.

ICSI Apr09 BFN
ICSI Jul09 BFP m/c (blighted ovum)
ICSI Nov09 :BFP:
:boy:

Reg: Jun 25th 2008

Children: Hospiten

Friday, March 6th 2009, 1:38pm

Thanx alot everyone :hugs: Still no sign of af, just a bit of brown again this morning. Don´t know how long that will last, but if af doesn´t show up i´m going monday afternoon for bloods.
Charlie

1st Double IUI October 08 - :BFN:
2nd Double IUI November 08 - :BFN:
3rd IUI February 09 - :BFN:
4th IUI March 09 - :BFN:
Nov 09 surprise/natural/miracle :BFP: m/c at 6.5 weeks :tear:

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Friday, March 6th 2009, 1:54pm

:pray:
Charlie, i am praying that your AF keeps away!! I am not online at the weekends so i'll be thinking of you xxx
bab10 bab11

Tilly and Samuel born 2.2.10 bab21 bab22

IVF May 2009 BFP

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Friday, March 6th 2009, 2:50pm

KRIS: Congratulations Honey!! I`m so happy for you and your DH..Take it easy and ENJOY!!! :flowers:

SLYFOXY: It`s better to BD every second day around ovulation and a few days before maybe try on day 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20... :snigger: Lots of SEX!! Also the doctor told me try to do it at least 3 times a week every week and that gives you better chances as there is always sperm there ready and waiting :D. Tell your DH not to feel bad because these days it is so common for men to have bad sperm counts, more than we know.

CHARLIE: Great news your AF hasn`t arrived yet. Lots of babydust to you honey XX

BETTY: I hope that your sickness is because you have a little one growing inside :smile: babydust

2MUMS: Sorry honey. You will get there, Stay Positive XX

FIJAMEZ: Sorry you are feeling down babe. Maybe it`s not PMT symptoms, Stay Positive! Big XX

ME 33, DH 32 (TTC 2,5YRS) UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY
1st IUI (Jan 09) BFP (CHEMICAL PREGNANCY)
2nd IUI (17th SEP) (3rd OCT) :BFP: PLEASE STAY

esha

Star

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: 2 boys and awaiting 3rd baby

Friday, March 6th 2009, 2:58pm

Charlie ~ :pray: that your AF stays away.

Littlefit~ how are you

I'm counting my mins so i can leave this place.

I hate where i was working the manager he has no people skils at all. he told one of the temps anod not the rest that they were going to chose only 2 to stay. When he told me about about finishing he didn't even know which agency I was .

Oh I could throttle him [zx200] but to tell you the truth i am so happy i'm not working with someone who plays games.
"There is NO such thing as failure, just deferred success"

My Son was born on 16/08/09 weighing at 5lbs

Baby Esha's Diary

esha

Star

Friday, March 6th 2009, 2:59pm

2mums ~ I know the wait will kill you but as you said mum2 will have rights, were here to help you out.

Baby Esha's Diary

Friday, March 6th 2009, 3:03pm

:hello:
My sickness has just started to go away, so ive just had a cream egg to celebrate from works tuck shop!! still dont feel 100% but the sickness is going!! how strange!
2mums, yes it must be hard, but, think in the end what it means, espically to other mummy :thumbsup2:
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Friday, March 6th 2009, 3:09pm

CHAMPAGNE: Hi girl, I hope that your symptoms are because you`re Preggie :smile: They say that sometimes after a HSG you can conceive more easily, because it was like a clean out :snigger: With your DH sperm count it`s possible that you could get pregnant naturally. :smile: With IUI they will take the best sperm from your DH.
My DH sperm count before the IUI was 149 million with 37% mobility after they treated it he had 82million with 72million being the best (grade a).
For the IUI they inseminated me with 28.8million (grade a) and it had 22,9%. They told me that this was very good.
So stay positive and i send you lots of babydust XX

Friday, March 6th 2009, 3:15pm

Hi ESHA, yeah i`m good as can be :snigger: It`s my b``day tomorrow getting old, 33.
I told a lady today, that i turn 33 tomorrow and she said, "oh, at that age i had my first baby". And then she said to me you better get your engines working!!! Being funny and nice!! But it made me feel like shit :bawl: because her not knowing that i have been trying my ass off for the last 2yrs!!!

Friday, March 6th 2009, 3:23pm

And the other day i was with a friend having lunch she knows my situation. She is a Vegetarian and i told her that i like vegies but don`t eat as much as i should..
Her response was, "maybe that`s why you aren`t getting pregnant!!!!! What a silly person!!!! Being that she is 50 something and has never had children... Sometimes i just want to hit people in the head for being stupid... :snigger:

Friday, March 6th 2009, 3:27pm

:angry:
Good lord, im veggie, if it meant eating vegies to get pregant i should have a whole football team now!!! some people hey!!!!
wish id not had that cream egg, feel sick again now! X(
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Friday, March 6th 2009, 3:35pm

:snigger: thanks BETTY you`ve made me feel better :hugs:

Friday, March 6th 2009, 3:37pm

Sorry you feel sick again honey, its awful when you feel sick!! I`m hoping you get a BFP YAY!! XX

Friday, March 6th 2009, 3:42pm

:bawl:
Littleflit i never forget one comment that sticks in my head, it was one of DH's cousins alot of DH family were expecting at the time, and we have been together the longest, he goes to me "you know what, you wanna give more sex to DH, make him a dad" i just sat in the loos and sobbed, :bawl:
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bettyboop" (Mar 6th 2009, 3:42pm)

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Friday, March 6th 2009, 5:08pm

Hi girls,

Woopee it's the weekend!

Esha - bet you're glad to get outta that place!

Kris - congrats on your scan my love x

Betty - I've been feeling a little dodgy today too. Keep feeling dizzy...like a tired dizzy and as if things are all slowing down around me..weird! I'm taking the pessaries too so may well be them playing with me! Also been having real deep sleeps lately and not wanting to get up in the mornings.

Indie - you won't believe this but I had a saucy dream last night too!!! makes a change as I've been dreaming of DH and I splitting up for most of this week! wake up feeling horrible :sadface:

Little - you're right some people can be so silly with the things they say...someone once boasted that it only took them months to get their wife pg...I mean who says that sort of thing like its some kind of personal achievement?!

Charlie - how you doing hun?

Champagne - best not to think too much about possible signs cos it can drive you crazy! By the way your DHs results sound pretty good.

Fijamez - stay positive hun could just be your hormones raging.

SlyFoxy, Mrs W, 2mums and everyone else hope you're all good x

Reg: Jan 6th 2009

Children: none

Friday, March 6th 2009, 7:26pm

hi girls how are you all not been for awhail
betty i am soz you feel sick i hope you feel better soon lots of babydust to you all

esha

Star

Friday, March 6th 2009, 9:26pm

Little ~ Can you shoot that friend of yours [zx170]

What are people like so insensitive. They don't think.

BB ~ I would have given Dh's cousin a big wack for saying that.

You both don't take things to heart as people like don't understand what they are saying. Get angry for a second and then brush it off.

Little ~ Happy 33rd Birthday tomorrow hope it goes well for you and you have a wonderfull day.

KJ ~ so glad i'm out but I really do think because i'm expecting thats why they let go of me. as they didn't state that reason I can't really do them for it. Ah well.

Baby Esha's Diary

Saturday, March 7th 2009, 11:22am

Morning girls,

Wishing you a great weekend.

I've just got back from getting my hair done and off out to meet a friend for lunch later. Feeling absoultely exhausted...can't get enough sleep lately...is that a sign of the progesterone doing its thing?

Saturday, March 7th 2009, 7:26pm

Hi girlies, I`ve had a great day so far, we had a big yummy lunch with our friends in a nice restaurant in the mountain. Really beautiful views!!! Tonight we will go for a drinkie or 2 in a cool bar 88)

KAYJAY: Your symptoms sound very exciting....i remember i felt dizzy spells and really exhausted too!! So i hope that we will be seeing a BFP soon :happy:

BETTY: What a stupid idiot your DH cousin. I`m sorry that us beautiful girls :snigger: have to go through this and listen to stupid people making stupid comments!! The thing is that they don`t think or could understand what it`s like to go through this. Big XX

Thanks ESHA XX :P

Hi MAD darling XX

Big hugs to everyone else XX

esha

Star

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 8:43am

hi girls sorry not been round yeasterday.

Little ~ how was your bday??

hello to everyone else.

Baby Esha's Diary

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 9:36am

hi girls i was wounding if you can help me when somone adds a post i nomel get an e mail but for the past week i have not dose any one no why?

esha how are you hun ?

i am sending lots of babydust to you all

MrsW

Ace

Reg: Feb 27th 2008

Children: None but so ready to be a mummy

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 10:52am

Morning everyone,
I tried posting twice last night and my internet dropped out ! [zx064]

How is everone & their weekends going ?

I am still nice and relaxed .. although i did get a little angry & excited at football yesterday [zx247]

Betty i hope you are feeling better.

Esha .. i bet your glad your out of there ! Do they have anything else lined up for you ? How is your weekend ?

Hi Mad how is everything ? I think you should PM a board mentor about your emails. I am still receiving mine.

Kay it sounds as though you are having a lovely weekend, i love the feeling once you have had your hair done.

Hi too everyone else.
x

Me 33 DH 34 Unexplained Infertility. Trying for almost 8 years
4 Failed attempts at IUI June 2008 - May 2009.
IVF August 2009. :BFN:
November 15th 2009 .. FET :BFN:
April 2010. 2nd attempt at IVF. Cycle Cancelled.
August 2011: IVF 1 Blastocyst Transferred. :BFN:

Still with hope.

My Diary

Reg: Dec 20th 2008

Children: leeds/bradfo

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 1:52pm

Hi ladies hope you having a nice weekend! :happy:
Ive not posted for last couple of days not had the time!
Ive been at hospital most mornings for my scans and then straight to work! :tired:

I have had to do the surge test every morning and night since Friday and I'm still not surging, but I'm having my pregnal injection tonight at 11 and going to Leeds for insemination on TUESDAY!!!! clap

Is it normal not to surge? I asked the nurse but she didnt explain!

Looking forward to Tuesday this is a very long road us ladies have to go down Im keeping positive there is light at the end!

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 4:04pm

Hey Ladies

Hope your all having a good weekend!

Kay - lol you naughty girl!!!!

Mad - Usually you'll get an email but if you don't go in or respond you won't get another until you do . . . I think!

Hope all you other ladies are doing ok and enjoying the weekend!

x

3rd IUI - 08/08/08 - tested 22/08/08 BFP :D
Scan 09/09/08 - 2 [zx076] [zx076] TWINS!
2 beautiful boys born 16/04/09

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 5:37pm

Hi ladies,

Just put some dinner on so taking some time out to catch up and then gotta set the table and finish dinner off....

Little - sorry I didn't realise it was your birthday...hope you had a great day? Happy Belated Birthday!!! :party:

Not had any more symptoms or funny feelings but have still been dreaming loads and loads (no more naughty ones Indie!) and have read that this is to do with progesterone so that would make sense as I'm taking 2 pessaries daily! Trying not to be pessimistic but can't help doubting the IUI has worked first time ?(

MrsW - great to hear you've been relaxing my love...keep it up :coffee:

Hello to everyone else x

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: Manchester

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 6:45pm

:hello: Girls,

Hope you have all had a nice weekend?

We are having our second DIUI tomorrow at 11am. I got my smiley face on saturday. I am hoping that it will be ok because last time we had treatment the day after the smile not 2 days.

How is everyones treatment going? Have we had an BFP's?

I am determined that after the bad run of luck we have had recently that it must be our turn to have some good luck for a change!!!!

blowkiss
COOPS

1st DIUI Feb 09 :BFN:
2nd DIUI 9th March 09 :BFN:
3rd DIUI (Clomid 50mg) October 09 :BFN:
4th DIUI (Clomid 50mg) December 09 :BFN:
Transferred to Jessops for IVF. 1st appointment 10th May :hairout

2nd appointment 6th July :hairout
3rd appointment 26th October xfingers xfingers

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 7:23pm

ok thanks i thought i had done somthink wornglol :innocent:

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 7:42pm

Good luck tomorrow Coops x

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 10:17pm

Hello girls

Little Fit Thanx! Im ok and im keeping fingers crossed with this HSG thing as for once since trying i have missed my period by a day... boobs still sore but no other signs! I will notget excited yet as it cud be all sorts going on with my system.

Two more weeks to initial appointment! Feels like forever
How is everone else getting on?:happy:

wish u all well
[/url]

fijamez

Reg: Jul 6th 2008

Children: Manc MFS

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 10:27pm

coop -

Im at MFS too and the consultant promised me that treatment on Monday is fine after smiley face on Saturday (as i always seem to get smiley at the weekend!)

he said its 37.5 hours from the start of the LH surge to ovulation and then the egg has +24 hours so plenty of time.

good luck for tomorrow
6 x IUI :BFN: sep 08-may 09

moved on to IVF Aug 09 :BFP: - scan 23/9 [zx075]

Keep the Faith :heart:

Fi xxx
[zx078]

Reg: Feb 23rd 2009

Children: God gave me a wonderful gift ~ will be a mom soon!

Monday, March 9th 2009, 7:06am

:hello: to all..

I was pre-occupied at work lately and also the negative results of my first IUI. So i decided to stay quiet and not say anithing until i get over the sad reality.

kelly, thanks for remembering my testing date, I am so touched that you kept me in your thoughts... BFN -- my AF arrived 3 days before my testing date.. So that's it! I am sad yet I still dont lose hope.. My husband is also very supportive as we decided to try it again this month's cycle.

Went to my doctor for my baseline scan, so far everything is okey, I am not experiencing some kind of hyperreaction to the stimulation -- so she told me to take 100 mg CLOMID again for 5 days and I have scan on the 11th to see how my follies are doing.

Good luck to everyone and babydust to all of us!

Me 32 DH 37
2nd Failed IUI's Feb & March 2009

1st IVF - May 09:BFP:
21.06.09 one amazing [zx076]
19.08.09 we're having a baby :boy:

Mariei's Diary!

Monday, March 9th 2009, 8:18am

:hugs:
Hi everyone, big hugs to you Mariehannah, thinking of you.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend? Spent a lot of it in the garden yesterday, well i sat while DH did the work, im useless at things like that, hate getting dirty, such a woman!! teeehee, i kept him supplied with drinks and food!!
Kayjay, this could be a good sign? tired i mean? im so keeping my fingers crossed for you. I have still been feeling sick each day, but it comes all at diff times of the day, so im really not looking into it, and i think alot of it is in my head, can you make yaself feel sick?!?! tee heee............i just find if i do quite a bit, i feel quite sick and have to sit down, thankfully i sit down at work all day! But feeling tired etc is a good sign my lovely, so keep ya chin up!!!
If im honest in my heart i don't think it has worked, sat morning i said to dh, well least this time next week, the waiting will be over, either way i'll know, if im honest, i think i already do....I am not on here on Friday, i am not at work, so im sorry, i can't let you all know, but if anyone wanted my mobile number pm me, i can always text you! if not ill post on here Monday morning.
Huge hugs to you all
mwah :xxx3:
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

MrsW

Ace

Monday, March 9th 2009, 9:11am

Morning all,
Having a really bad day and its only 9.00am ! Feeling quite down today, i think it's because i feel 'normal' with no signs... Had to really force myself to come to work, and not looking forward to the long day ahead !

Good luck coops & fijamez . I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

Hope everyone else is well. x

Still with hope.

My Diary

Indiechick

Superstar

Monday, March 9th 2009, 12:35pm

Hey ladies

I'm here to spread a bit of PMA to all you 2ww'ers! Keep the faith my lovelies it can happen with or without symptoms! You are all in with a chance and like someone said it's about time we got a bumper crop of BFP's! C'mon girlies keep your chins up and we'll get there in the end!

Betty - you can text me if you like and I can update the ladies???

x

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Monday, March 9th 2009, 12:54pm

Good Day Ladies,
Just dropped in for a few seconds to say hello before my montior on computer got off again.

I;m on my 2WW now and Good LUck to everyone on the 2WW.

Good Luck to everyone else on other things

Bye For Now...
SLYFOXY
Back trying again with IUI

2mums

Star

Monday, March 9th 2009, 1:10pm

Morning girls. Hope you all had a good weekend.

Littleflit, belated happy birthday! Glad you had a good day.

Betty, people can be so insensitive, it makes me mad! And even if they don’t mean things in a bad way, it’s hard not to feel upset.

Oooh, Meadyhumm, good luck with your IUI tomorrow! I didn’t surge either… don’t know why, but my follies were the right size so they told me to do the pregnyl.

Kayjay, you never know… it worked first time for some of the girls on here, so wait and see!

Coops, how did the IUI go? Wishing you lots of babydust.

Champagne, I know how you feel, I am waiting for treatment to start too at the moment and it’s soooooo frustrating now being able to do anything!

Marie Hanna, sorry to hear about your BFN. I had the same thing, with AF arriving before my test day. It’s so disappointing, but it’s good to hear you’re trying again.

Mrs W, sorry to hear you’re having a bad day. Trying to read the signs will only drive you crazy, some people feel nothing at all and then go on to have a BFP! So stay positive.

Esha, hope your agency finds you something more interesting next time.

Good luck to all you girls on the 2ww.

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Monday, March 9th 2009, 3:02pm

MARIE: Hi darling, i`m so sorry about your BFN my thoughts are with you and your DH. But don`t lose hope they say it usually takes about 3 times with the IUI to get your BFP, unless your lucky, like some of the girls on here :smile: Great news you are trying again :happy:

Lots of babydust to you XX

Monday, March 9th 2009, 3:16pm

MEADYHUMM: GOOD LUCK!!

COOPS: that`s great news about your IUI. 2 days after is fine so don`t worry. GOOD LUCK!!

CHAMPAGNE: fingers crossed!!

BETTY: Stay :happy: and try not to think to much and enjoy. I wishing you all the luck in the world for this friday XX

MRSW: Cheer up hon, try not to think to much either. Wishing you all the luck in the world too!! XX

Excellent News SLYFOXY :D

Thanks 2MUMS XXX Hope you are good?

THANKS INDIECHICK we do need some PMA

HOW ARE YOU CHARLIE?? XX

babydust TO EVERYBODY AND PMA bigkiss

Reg: Mar 2nd 2009

Children: Plymouth

Monday, March 9th 2009, 3:55pm

Hi everyone
I'm half way through my 2WW now and going crazy with wondering about symptoms. Very difficult to ignore but probably all down to the Cyclogest rather than anything else. Just getting period type pains really and a few sharp stabs around there too. Felt dizzy a few times. Need something to take my mind off it all but finding this website addictive...
Good luck to you all - we all deserve BFPs after going through this...!
x
Sarah x

esha

Star

Monday, March 9th 2009, 4:00pm

:hi: guys

how are you all??

Little ~ your welcome

Agency haven't got anything so I thought I would apply to a few places

Just to let everyone know who visit my diary it will moving to the pregnancy diaries so can visit me there i wil post the location as soon as has moved.

babydust to everyone

Baby Esha's Diary

Indiechick

Superstar

Monday, March 9th 2009, 4:00pm

Hey Sarah

Hello and welcome. Unfortunatly Cyclogest is a bugger for mimicking Preg symptoms and so hang on in there till test date. Glad you have found us and I know that the lovely ladies here will help you while away those dreadful hours on the 2ww!

Good luck!

x

Monday, March 9th 2009, 4:04pm

hi all hows you all :hello:

marei it is nomel to feel down i cryed ever timei am sending you lots of :hugs: and hope you feel better soon hun
2 mums hows you hun ? :P
littel how are you today and coops and betty and mrs w and indei and sly i hope you all well and had a good weekend sending out lots of babydust :sticky: to you all

Monday, March 9th 2009, 4:11pm

:hello:
Hi Sarahb! when do you test? fingers crossed you get your :BFP:
Hi Mad, nice to hear from you, how you doing?
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Monday, March 9th 2009, 4:29pm

i am good thanks trying to loose whaght befor ivf i keep being nutty thou lol :snigger:

Reg: Feb 1st 2009

Monday, March 9th 2009, 4:35pm

Hi everyone. I'm quite new. I had my first IUI on 24 Feb and now 13dpo. Did a test today even though I knew what it would be a BFN and it was and now feel disappointed even though I didn't think it would be positive. I was starting to pick myself up but decided I would contact the clinic to find out what my husbands SA was on the IUI day. It wasn't that good and now I feel even more miserable. Have cramps and boobies are so sore that feel like they will explode! I have found this thread so helpful and makes me feel not so alone. I hope you all don't mind me joining in!

esha

Star

Monday, March 9th 2009, 4:37pm

sarah b~ hello and welcome stay positive

Baby Esha's Diary

MrsW

Ace

Monday, March 9th 2009, 4:42pm

Welcome Freelancer,
This website is a blessing... so much support and everyone is so helpful and friendly. Sorry to hear about you BFN. Fingers crossed for your 2nd IUI, try to stay positive. x

Still with hope.

My Diary

esha

Star

Monday, March 9th 2009, 4:43pm

freelance ~ please stay positive someitme it takes time for the HSG to show on the test.

:hugs:

Baby Esha's Diary

2mums

Star

Monday, March 9th 2009, 5:12pm

Welcome Sarah and Freelancer.

Testing early can give a false result to hang in there and test again on your proper test day. Good luck!

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Monday, March 9th 2009, 5:12pm

Hi ladies,

Hope you've had a good Monday. Work def takes my mind off the 2ww..until I get home that is!

Champagne - good luck...hope AF being a no show means a BFP for you x

MarieiHanna - good luck for your 2nd IUI...

Betty - I would much rather do the food and drink too instead of getting mucky in the garden...we're supposed to be getting ours done this year but I don't plan on getting out there and in the middle of it all...luckily DH is great in that department!

Will keep a look out for your news on Friday and keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. When will you stop taking the progesterone? I stop on Saturday which is when AF is due and have been told to test on Monday. That'll be 17 days after IUI so may even test on Sunday as DH will be home and would rather do it when hes around..thats if AF doesn't arrive first!

MrsW and ? - it's sooooooo hard not to obssess about 'signs' - believe me I've been doing it for the past week. But what I've found is that anything I google ends up being something that could be either down to meds or pg so don't know either way plus so many ladies have no signs at all!

Thanks 2mums - I MUST stay calm and patient :snigger:

Esha - hope you're enjoying a work free life at the mo x

Hello Indie, SlyFoxy, Coops, Charlie, Kris, Meadyhumm and Mad x

Welcome SarahB and Freelancer x

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE