You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jun 25th 2008

Children: Hospiten

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 1:49pm

Thankyou everyone for your comments.

Esha i don't know why i tested early, like you said normally i'm quite patient, but i don't know what got into me. How are you doing?

KJ congratulations on being PUPO hun :happy: 22mm follie is great ...like i said in your diary all fingers crossed xxx

Rene - it was definately the trigger shot cause i've been testing everyday since and it's completely out of my system. Never had that happen to me, hence the freaking out. I've been having af pains on and of since Sunday, so i don't have much hope left in me, too similar to last months.

MarieiHanna & Loopy i'm so so sorry, i really thought you'd both have ur bfp's. :hugs:. Loopy were you taking progesterone tablets?? Marie everytime i've started af the pains are incredible.

Bettyboob, little, 2mums, Indie how are you all doing??

I don't know when my test date is, the same as last month. AF arrives or it doesn't. I'll probably be testing AGAIN Friday or saturday, which would be 14 or 15dpo.

Marie there's still hope :happy: wishing you loads of luck for tomorrow hun xxx
Charlie

1st Double IUI October 08 - :BFN:
2nd Double IUI November 08 - :BFN:
3rd IUI February 09 - :BFN:
4th IUI March 09 - :BFN:
Nov 09 surprise/natural/miracle :BFP: m/c at 6.5 weeks :tear:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Charlie27" (Mar 31st 2009, 1:50pm)

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 1:58pm

Hi girlies, this Friday i go to an appointment with the public doctor (gyno) to ask details about IVF and how long it will take to start and if we are eligable :D

KAYJAY WOW how cool :happy: great follie girlie!! Good luck this month honey XX

SLYFOXY I`m glad you feel better XX

LOOPY sorry to hear about your awful AF..I had the worst ever in my life after my IUI. And this one now (the 2nd) is horrible as well!! Must be the side effects from the meds..

BETTY So exciting about IVF!! Wow i would love to be able to do it right now!! But like KAYJAY i will probably have to wait along time unless we pay privately!!

2MUMS Sorry to hear the meds are wrecking with your emotions. But just think soon you will have your BFP :happy: Good luck with your scan, how exciting!! XX

ESHA Hi honey, i`m good just cruising along :snigger: waiting to talk to the public doctor to see our options. I think we will buy an ovulation kit this month and try :smile:

HAS anyone heard from CLAIREYBELL??????

How are you going with the 2ww SBRUNO, CHARLIE and MEADYHUMM?

BIG HI TO MARIE, MRSW, FLAMELILY, MAD, COOPS,TOSBOURNE, KARRIE, LISALOU, MARYLU, MELIH, NAZIA LALAZIG, KRIS, MUMSX2, FREELANCER, CHAMPAGNE..POLLY, RENE AND INDIE!!

babydust :sticky:

ME 33, DH 32 (TTC 2,5YRS) UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY
1st IUI (Jan 09) BFP (CHEMICAL PREGNANCY)
2nd IUI (17th SEP) (3rd OCT) :BFP: PLEASE STAY

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 2:03pm

MARIE: GOOD LUCK xfingers please do a home test :snigger: Give us a BFP!!!!! XX

CHARLIE try to stay positive!!! It could also mean something else :D

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Craigavon

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 2:50pm

Blimey, lots of names there Little. Do hope your mtg re IVF goes well. Think heavy AF is caused by all the chemicals, which upset my system, producing lots of follies and extra thickening of the uterus. It all has to be expelled... and that's why I feel better... on Sat I was saying "I feel like something's stuck inside me" - it was the witch.... :witch: Two can play that game - I'll set my cat on her next time... :hallowcat:

DH says we can try again and this month have lots of [zx076] [zx084] [zx080] [zx127] [zx178] [zx158] !!! :P

So we're waiting on Charlie to get her BFP this Friday and KayJay a week or so after?? Charlie - no progesterone tablets for me but had three injections post IUI instead (of pregnyl). Does the same thing as the pesseries I've heard people talk about.

Catch you later - want to finish early and mow the lawn.

Me 43, DH 38, TTC since July 05, unexplained infertility
3 x IUI Mar, June & Aug 09... :BFN:
IVF consultation Dec, discovered AMH 1.0 pmol/l, so unsure whether to cont pursuing IVF with own or donor egg... ?(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "loopy" (Mar 31st 2009, 2:51pm)

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 2:53pm

PS Spoke to my friend the hypnotherapist and she said we'll work really hard on PMA. She says I need affirmations - one of mine is "I can have a baby" as I think I've made it forever unobtainable in the past... I can, I can, I can thumbup :angel2: :yes: :teehee:

IVF consultation Dec, discovered AMH 1.0 pmol/l, so unsure whether to cont pursuing IVF with own or donor egg... ?(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "loopy" (Mar 31st 2009, 2:54pm)

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 4:08pm

Yes you can!!! :P

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 5:29pm

So can you!!!! :tonguestretch:

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 5:56pm

That's right - let's bring loadsa PMA to this thread. We can do this ladies! Here's hoping for lots of :BFP: results on here soon :xxx3:

:cheese:

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 6:43pm

YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............... :BFP: baby1

LOOPY :snigger: I have a little purple book with everyone's name in it that i've met while on here haha..I haven't heard from some of those girls for a while so thought i would say, " how's it going??" :smile: I`m going to use that affirmation too.....I CAN HAVE A BABY!! Thanks honey :heart:

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 7:52pm

That's the spirit ladies . . . you CAN do it!

Kay - fab follie by the way, I have a 22mm and a 17mm snug inside me right now so hold on to that thought!

x

3rd IUI - 08/08/08 - tested 22/08/08 BFP :D
Scan 09/09/08 - 2 [zx076] [zx076] TWINS!
2 beautiful boys born 16/04/09

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 7:56pm

yeah! That's the spirit girls! more PMA! We will get BNF'S this summer Ohhh yeah! It's cracking champagne time!:smile: :snigger: xxxxxxxxxxx
[/url]

Rene

Lone wolf

South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 8:48pm

Hello, Ladies -
A whole new month and a whole new thread has been started. You can find the new IUI chatter here ** IUI CHITTER CHATTER APRIL 2009**

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE