You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "ellie1982" started this thread

Wednesday, February 11th 2009, 11:58am

Anyone in Worthing area on Clomid??

Hello Chicks!

Was just wondering if there is anyone from Worthing Or West Sussex that is on Clomid...would be nice to have someone to meet for coffee to talk to about all this lol...not really the same with your mates who have already got kids as they think it's all me just being a drama queen...and seeing as i am going to be made redundant soon i will have tooo much time on my hands!!

xx

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 22nd 2008

Children: 2 Beautiful Babies. One of Each!

Thursday, February 12th 2009, 1:14pm

Hey Ellie,

I am not on clomid but just wanted to say hi and wish you the best of luck on your ttc journey.

I am from worthing too and just wanted to like a say wish u good luck xx
bab15 bab16 Sa-Leanne xx

• "ellie1982" started this thread

Thursday, February 12th 2009, 2:34pm

Hey hun...

Thanks! It is nice to know there are local people on here too lol.

I see your pregnant! Well done you lol. Did you have any assistance or were you TTC naturally before? How are you feeling with it all? Hope everything is going well for you.

XX

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE