You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 19 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Toosie1976" started this thread

Reg: Jan 20th 2009

Children: Ipswich Hosp

Tuesday, January 20th 2009, 10:31pm

What a way to start 2009!

Hi everyone, just registered this evening as am now on the Clomid Road, had the Follie scan yesterday 4x 18mm> and had the HCG shot so now BD for the next 36 hours poor hubby!

Really enjoying finally having people who 'understand' and who are going through the same trials and tribulations in conception as me!

Good luck everyone and lets hope this is our year!

Lou

xxx

:BFP: July 07 Missed M/c

:BFP: Feb 09 Missed M/c

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Tuesday, January 20th 2009, 10:40pm

Hi Lou

Welcome to FZ!

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a how to search section HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

There is a clomid section HERE so you can get to know others on clomid and ride the clomid roller coaster together.

There is a clomid chicks thread HERE where all the clomid girls hang out and support each other.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

There is a 2WW section HERE so you can compare every twinge and symptom with everyone else.

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

Because the running of the site completely depends on the kindness of our members, we ask for a small donation in return for a sparkly name, which is explained HERE. Hang around a bit and get to know us before you decide if you'd like to support us!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

blowkiss

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Tuesday, January 20th 2009, 10:44pm

Thanks sooo much!

That's really lovely, I nearly cried!! Thanks for the advice - hope to see you on here again soon?

x

Jodie

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Tuesday, January 20th 2009, 10:45pm

Hi and welcome to FZ!

The clomid chicks thread is a great place to hang out - I made some lovely friends there a while back!

Wishing you lots of luck!

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Tuesday, January 20th 2009, 10:49pm

Thank you, I was looking at Clomid Chicks earlier, it was that which prompted me to join!

See you on there?!

Lou

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 19 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE