You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 9:02pm

Thanks

I know your right. I cannot believe how quickly he is growing and changing, Think this is whats making it worse. I feel Iv failed at so much things already, not being able to BF the biggest one. I love DS so so much, He is truly beautiful and if I never have another I still have been blessed with him and I can live with that but not without trying IYKWIM.
Thanks for being so understanding. I dont know if its cuz I know we probably will struggle with a seond I want another so quickly or if we were able to conceive like healthy fertile people I would be the same?

Pootle

Megastar

• "Pootle" started this thread

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 9:27pm

I don't know really. My situation was a bit different - DD1 was conceived easily, with no assistance. But, I still knew that I wanted another one and that I didn't want a huge gap between them but didn't feel up to TTC again when DD1 was as young as TJ. When I found out that we needed help I was like 'I WANT ONE NOW!!!!'. I think, probably if I'd known, or I'd been in your situation I'd have been like you and wanted to get on with it almost immediately!

For us, we needed to know we'd tried, hence the clomid and then IVF. We were happy to look at egg donation and had discussed adoption with each other, and my sister who's a social worker in that area and would have gone down that route to complete our family but I still needed to be able to say we'd tried everything first. We were very lucky that it worked.

I still sometimes hint at my DH about adoption as its something I'd still like to explore but he's adamant that 2 is enough so that's us done! Not much chance of an 'accident' and so I still feel odd sometimes knowing that's me done with the pregnancy/young baby stages. I'll have to wait til the girls have babies and then I can be a very involved Grandma!

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Reg: Feb 24th 2009

Children: 1 DD - 2005

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 2:22pm

Girls, you are both taking the words right out of my mouth. I can 100% relate to this need to know that I have tried everything possible and to be able to put my hand on my heart and say I gave it my best. I want more than anything a sibling for my dd. I need to be able to live without regret and that means taking this journey to the end. Unfortunately at the moment I don't have my dh's support. He thinks 5 BFN's are enough. I have an appointment with my Cons on Thursday and haven't yet talked to DH about it. My last tx was a failure from the start as they only managed to get 2 eggs from me. It quite possibly could be that my Cons will advise me to knock it on the head now, in which case I won't have to go down the arguing with dh road...hense not having talked to him about it.
Pammy, I think you are right in saying that you feel the urgency because you know it is not going to come easily to you.... I think these fertilitly problems do bring out the fight in us.... But as we have all said, we are already blessed to be able to call ourselves mummies....but that doesn't take away the longing...I don't think anything will.
Good luck to all us girls in our quest for No 2!

Jan 05:BFP:
2007 - 2010 - 7 x :BFN:
DD 5yrs Old - Time to [zx103]

Reg: Nov 22nd 2007

Children: William and Charlotte

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 8:19am

K, good luck for Thursday sweetie, I hope you get some positive feedback from your cons

blowkiss

IVF #1 2008 :BFP: William born 15/2/09
Our 6 yr TTC journey WAS over
Shocking natural :BFP: Charlotte born 10/9/11
:happy: Our family is now complete :happy:

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 7:11pm

Thanks Ali! I am quite nervous about the outcome. It could well be that he will tell me it is time to knock it on the head in which case I will have to close the door to this chapter in my life. I have no idea how I will be feeling this time tomorrow...and then of course, if he says it is worth still trying, then I will end up having arguments with DH...which ever way it goes, i think I have a bumpy ride ahead of me. Thanks for you thoughts though! Will update tomorrow! xfingers xfingers xfingers

pamelag088

Superstar

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 8:47pm

Good luck hun :hugs: Hope you and DH manage to come to an agreement you both happy with

Reg: Dec 20th 2009

Children: Hayden -7/08/05 and Cerys 31/01/11

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 9:57pm

Hi
I have only just noticed this thread, i feel i have exhausted the others by discussing my worries about trying to concieve number two-(More info in my diary)
I suppose the main thing i have in my mind is the age gap between son and if we have another and also about the fact he is the only child in his class with no brothers or sisters, it just makes me sad and also embarrased as i worry that all the other parents think i dont want anymore or that i am to wrapped up in my job because i really am not. Im always analysing magazines or people i come into contact with at work to see if they have bigger age gaps- its mad because i know a lot do. Am also totally panicing about DH sperm analysis, he took it in yesterday, although we have no inication of problems i just keep researching it. Am going crazy- i really need to calm down as i suffer from stress related IBS and its real bad the past few days.

Sorry if i am waffling, i dont talk face to face about these worries with anyone part from DH and he tries but just doesnt fret as much as i do.

All the best to you all x x

ME - 31-PCO DH -32-All fine
DS- 07-08-05 (NATURALLY) DD-31/1/11-(CLOMID 1ST CYCLE) Natural :BFP: 6/10/2014

[/url

babydust TO ALL X XX X

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 7:57am

Men never do. I am not saying that they don't want what we do but they just don't have the same urgency for drive to get it. All that I get from DH is 'lets see how it goes' and I just nod and smile while secretly going through my cycle in my head and buying OPKs on the sly :snigger:

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 8:14am

I have only just noticed this thread, i feel i have exhausted the others by discussing my worries about trying to concieve number two-(More info in my diary)

Hiya hun

The reason we have a specific section for secondary infertility is because it IS a real issue with the same worries as someone trying for their first child, but it can be hard for those trying for their first to read diaries/posts when they themselves are childless. Does that make sense?

Would you like me to move your diary over into this section? x

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 9:57am

I totally agree Eeyore, I am ashamed to admit, pre-William I struggled to chat with the ladies 'over here' :O but having been blessed with our miracle I realise that the longing does not dissapear, it just changes slightly. It is great to have a section that we don't have to feel guilty for wanting more, oooh I feel like Oliver :snigger:

Pootle

Megastar

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 12:49pm

I was always a bit conscious of posting in areas of FZ where other ladies were trying for their 1st. I didn't post huge amounts in my cycle buddy thread even but found a lovely home in the TA area where there were lots of women in the same boat.

Welcome newyearhopes and everyone else - I hope you find the huge support here that I did.

x

DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 6:03pm

Hi

Thanks it would be lovely if you could move it over, i do get the guilty feelings and worry that people will think i do not appreciate what i have already got which i really really do. x
Many thanks x x

[/url

babydust TO ALL X XX X

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 6:05pm

All done for you, your diary is now in the section at the top of this board x

Friday, March 26th 2010, 6:41am

Hi Newyearhopes,
welcome to this lovely thread where we can feel free to say we want more.
A quick update from me, more detailed in my diary, but basically need to talk to DH about trying again as i saw my cons yesterday....and he said the only way to know if I have any ovarian reserve left is to start stimms....but my problem is dh....last time we talked was a few months ago and he had a big paddy and it resulted in us not talking for a few days. I hate arguing with him, but I won't have a choice if he is going to try and dig his heels in. Anyway, now it comes down to timing, when to drop the news on him that I have seen the Dr and we ARE trying once more!!!.......wish me luck girls! xfingers xfingers

Friday, March 26th 2010, 7:51am

Good luck sweetie xfingers
The cons sounds positive as I know you were worried he would just tell you to stop, so keep that PMA going

blowkiss

Friday, March 26th 2010, 8:13am

Thanks Alibird!
Well I have spoken to DH and I managed to divert a paddy! And although he is less than happy with what I want to do, I don't think he is going to stand in my way! Woohoo . So now I just have to get the meds sorted, let the cons know that we are good to go. To be honest, I am not going to get my hopes up, with 5 failures behind me it is hard not to. Also for my sanity and my families sanity it is better I remain realistic about it.... it's a long shot, but still worth a try!

Ali - where are you up to in your quest for No 2?

Friday, March 26th 2010, 9:43am

clap well done Erkani clap

We are still at the 'see how it goes' stage, well DH is but I am doing what I can. My cycles have been all over the place since stopping BF so really difficult to follow my cycle at the moment. I had some bloods done yesterday to see whats going on but that is about the extent of assistance I can expect as zero funding and unfortunately another cycle of TX is out of our financial reach . So once I get the FSH/LH etc results back, if all is well I will start charting again and am going to try the cough medicine theory as I think it may help me.

I bet you wish you hadn't asked now :snigger:

Good luck sweetie blowkiss

Reg: Mar 26th 2010

Children: 2 gorgeous girls aged 7 and 6

Friday, March 26th 2010, 3:11pm

hi all :bye:

im new to fertilityzone im 27 my dh is 32 and have 2 dd from a previous relationship

weve been ttc for over 5 years now and are about to start ivf with egg share at gcrm i have my egg share bloods on monday and consents are booked for 13th may (cant wait) so hoping to be all systems go by june

xx

pamelag088

Superstar

Friday, March 26th 2010, 4:54pm

Hi Lannielou
Welcome, hope all goes well for you on Monday. June will fly by, Always seems like ages away but doesnt take long in coming round.

Erkani glad the cons were positive and that you have managed to get Dh's support, I dont know how my DH would be about cycling again either although its the women who suffer the most of it. Grated they have the awful job of samples to give and hear us complaining about all our SE but ultimatley its us who go through the worst of it physcally and emotionally.

AF arrived Wednesday, bang on 28 days so for my first cycle seems normal enough. Starting with clearblue monitor this month and see what that says.
Good luck to all the TA ladies

Friday, March 26th 2010, 6:16pm

Ali Bird - Cough Medicine Theory???? You have lost me on that one!

Lannielou - Good luck with your next tx....as Pammy says, June will be here before you know it, we could well be cycle buddies!

Pammy - That is a good start hun, regular cycles and you are off!
Good luck girlies...may this summer bring siblings to all!

Friday, March 26th 2010, 8:33pm

The theory is that certain types of cough medicine that thins the mucus on your chest also does the same to your CM, making it a better enviroment for the ickle swimmers. Because I am 'unexplained' there is a chance that my issue is CM related annd because our IVF cycle was very straight forward and successful also makes it promising, if that makes sense?!?! Either way, for the sake of £3.50, its worth a go.

Hey Lannielou, xfingers for your TX, look forward to following your progress

Pammy, let me know how you get on with your Clearblue moniter, I have been checking them out but havn't purchased yet, you can be my test subject :snigger:

pamelag088

Superstar

Friday, March 26th 2010, 9:19pm

Thanks Ali

Bloomin expensive but just wanted an idea of my cycle. Could take a while for it all to settle down and it advises you wait 2 AF's before using it.
Good luck with the cough medicine. I have heard that too about the CM

Friday, March 26th 2010, 10:00pm

Hi all
ERKANI- I hope things go o.k, and am glad you have spoken to DH.

Thanks for welcoming me on here, nice to have somewhere to fee free to chat- i feel very lonely with all this at the moment-just hoping DH SA comes back o.k, its all i can think about but am determined to go against my usual route and am having a PMA through this( easier said than done!)

All the best
NYH

[/url

babydust TO ALL X XX X

Pootle

Megastar

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 9:35am

Hi LannieLou and welcome!

Erkani - pleased to hear you'll be going again and will keep my fingers crossed for you.

x

DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

flump

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 16th 2009

Children: A 13 year old daughter

Monday, June 7th 2010, 3:45pm

Hello, can I join you lovely ladies?

OH & me are both 31, I have a beautiful dd from a previous r/ship who is now 13 (there's gonna be one heck of an age gap :happy: )
Me & Mr Flump have been TTC for pretty much 2 years. GP referred us for fertility investigations in December 2009, we've had one appointment with a registrar in Jan 10 who arranged the usual tests. Mr Flump's first SA was not good ( low count, low motility, 3% normal forms) The registrar wanted me to book a follow up in April/May time but we couldn't get an appointment until August becuase Mr Banerjee is so booked up. The joys of the NHS I spose.

I've had a hsyterosalpingogram, an ultrasound & all the day 2 & 21 blood tests, we're currently waiting for hubby's 2nd SA to be analysed. I've had no results back from any of my tests what so ever. We've got an appointment to see Mr Banerjee at the Lister Hospital Stevenage on 3rd August. We really don't know what to expect, although thanks to FZ we know enough to appreciate that results like Mr Flump's mean we're looking at the probability of ICSI, and that's without knowing any of my results :S

We're trying to stay positive but as you all know, sometimes it's really hard & it feels like EVERYONE else is having babies except you & you get really fed up about it. We're just hanging on in there to see the consultant in August & take it from there. We may well look into self funding cos the NHS are taking forever & Mr Flump is in the Army & could be sent to far away lands at some point in the next 2 years which might make sperm retrieval difficult eh? :snigger:

Well, phew. That's enough from me. Lovely to meet you all x

babydust to us all

Me & OH both 31
One gorgeous DD (from previous r/ship) born 11/04/97
TTC 2 years
Waiting (im)patiently for Consultant's appt on 3/8/10 after an 8 month wait
Me -LH 6, FSH 12, Day 2. Looks like I may be running low on eggies
OH - 77 mil count, 16% fast progressive, 24% slow ones, 3% normal forms, Head to head agglutination

PMA all the way

Pootle

Megastar

Thursday, June 10th 2010, 12:17pm

Hi Flump

Welcome to FZ and to the TA section.

I hope your consultant appointment goes well - we were at the Lister and thought it was a great clinic!

x

DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Friday, June 11th 2010, 8:01am

H Flump,

I hope your appointment in August goes well...but having to wait all that time to find out the results of all your tests is appalling. Not being in the UK and not having first hand NHS experience I don't know if that is the norm, but nevertheless I think it is terrible that you shouldn't be told what you are dealing with until months later. I know exactly what you mean about the frustrations of seeing everyone else going on for No 2....I am just thankful at least I have No 1. It does change the want for No 2, but it does make it that bit easier to swallow.

Good luck with your appointment and there is always someone on here ready with an ear!

flump

United Kingdom

Sunday, June 13th 2010, 7:23pm

Thanks ladies

Apparently the only reason we've had to wait so long is because Mr Banjerjee is so good at what he does, that's why we're hanging on in there. Of course, i am miffed that I haven't had any results, I've phoned his secretary but she can't tell me anything over the phone.

I know I'm so lucky and blessed to have my beautiful daughter, it's just that my hubby hasn't had the experience of seeing his child come into the world. He has a fantastic relationship with my daughter, but still, it doesn't stop that intense desire for our own child. I'm sorry if my last post wasn't very positive (I've just read it back & thought i sounded like a right whingey moo), I was having a down day about it. But thanks for the support, I'll be hanging around x

babydust to us all

Me & OH both 31
TTC 2 years
OH - 77 mil count, 16% fast progressive, 24% slow ones, 3% normal forms, Head to head agglutination

PMA all the way

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 13th 2010

Tuesday, June 29th 2010, 8:14pm

Just wondering if anyone elses OH was reluctant to go for tests? We conceived no problem with the first, but now after 15 months, I feel we should be getting some tests done. I've had my first physical exam and bloods done by the GP and all got the all clear, is there any point me going for more tests if my OH won't? He thinks it will just happen and should be left to nature......I'm inpatient and want to know why it's not happening for us! Anyone else experienced this or any advice?? AF is on it's way and feeling blue :-(

Beautiful boy born in January 2007
TTC second since March 2009
Luteal phase defect - 4 rounds clomid
BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

flump

United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 29th 2010, 10:44pm

Hi RM,

Mr Flump is also reluctant to get his tests done (it took an extra three months to drag his butt down to the clinic for his 2nd sperm test) I don't know if all men are like this but it seems like mine would rather play ostrich than deal with it.
The first SA he had came back really quite poor & it did hit him hard. There seems to be so much more stigma attached to men with fertility issues, like they're not a proper "man" or other such nonsense. We've all heard the term Jaffa being slung around as an insult. You're absolutely correct, there's not much point in you being prodded, poked & whatevered if he won't do his part, which lets face it is much less physically taxing than the tests we endure. See if he'd be willing to let you help him produce his 'contribution', it might make it more appealing to him ;)

In the meantime, have some :chocs: and a [zx127] & I hope you feel a bit better soon x

Amanda

babydust to us all

Me & OH both 31
TTC 2 years

PMA all the way

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 30th 2010, 2:18pm

Thanks, I think he is just a bit scared. I'm sure if another six months we are still trying he'll consider tests, I just need some patience!

BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

alie

Star

Reg: Oct 14th 2007

Children: Alfred born 10.12.2008 Florence born 21.10.2011

Sunday, July 4th 2010, 11:06pm

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining in. We are trying for no2. I had a very late AF and got my hopes up, not sure if M/C or just late. We have been increasing [zx084] to see if this helps!!!!!! No 1 was an FET so we are waiting for an appointment with our GP to be rereferred to look at 2nd FET as I am going to be 41yrs old in Sept. Not sure if we will have to have a load of tests again, hoping nothing too invasive.

I wish you all the best

Alie XX

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
4xIUI BFN, 1st IVF Oct 07 BFN
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

Wednesday, July 7th 2010, 7:47am

Good Luck Alie - If at first we don't succeed - try and try and try!!!!

Pootle

Megastar

Wednesday, July 7th 2010, 8:05am

Really good to see you here Alie.

Wishing you lots of luck with no. 2!

x

DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

United Kingdom

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 7:56pm

Are there any other 2WW out there also TTC naturally?

Friday, July 16th 2010, 8:15am

:poke2: I'm here

It feels like my life in just one 2ww after another at the moment. I am only 2 dpo so am still quite chilled at the moment (but check again in 10 days :snigger: )

We have only been TTC naturally for 7 months but am already starting to get a bit downhearted about it and one of my NCT friends has just announced she is pg with #2 which is fab news but you still get that twang.

Oh no, what a depressing reply, I am sorry, here is a smiley face to make up for it :cheese:

United Kingdom

Friday, July 16th 2010, 8:11pm

Great I'm about 2po too!

mer123

Reg: Jun 2nd 2010

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 11:38am

Hi Flump

What happened when you went to see Dr Banerjee then? I think I will be seeing him too

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 2:04pm

Can I join in here even if my TTC no. 2 through ICSI???

Not defo decided yet as waiting to hear off clinic whether we have any sperm left. Been waiting to hear for nearly 2 weeks and feel in limbo.

Hoping to find out on Monday!!!!!

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 7:25pm

I'm sure you can join here, welcome! Fingers crossed for you on Monday! I'm back to the GP's on Tuesday, not sure whats next for me, more tests I guess!

Friday, August 6th 2010, 8:00am

Fab to see you here Gem and xfingers that you get some good swimmers for your next ICSI.

Obviously last month was BFN but temp have just dropped and cervix lovely open and low so here we go again on the 2ww.

RM, good luck for GP appointment on Tues

blowkiss to you all

Reg: Jan 18th 2008

Children: 1 son 8

Friday, August 6th 2010, 12:53pm

Hi guys,

Can I join you too? I too feel like I don't want to say too much in the other sections as I have a gorgeous 6 year DS, been trying for sibling for 5 years now :S

I'm on week 3 of DR and have baseline scan booked for Tuesday next week! I hope I can start stimms soon!
DS: 8
TTC: 7 years
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Miracle natural pregnancy 2 months into adoption
Baby girl due 10th Sept. 2012

United Kingdom

Friday, August 6th 2010, 1:39pm

Of course, more the merrier.....merrier ish it would be better if we were all in the BFP section, but I hope that time will come for all of us soon! Good luck for Tuesday Louis2 x

Sunday, August 8th 2010, 6:17pm

Thanks,

I went to see karate kid with DS today it was great! I got a bit emotional though tears just kept coming. hee hee, I hid them from DS though, lol these drugs just mess with your head!
:snigger:

Roll on Tuesday or scan day. Has anyone else been on 450 gonal everyday, it seems a bit excessive to me? I used 300 or most of last treatment, they put it up to 450 towards the end of treatment but not all the way through like this time! Scary, my belly is going to get huge, well bigger than it is now! :snigger:

All in the process or getting my beautiul sibling or DS! xfingers
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

Monday, August 9th 2010, 9:37am

Louis, I was only on 300 but they must know what they are doing and as long as you don't over stim, the more the merrier and xfingers that your belly will continue to grow (for other reasons of course :snigger: )

Good luck for tomorrow.

This months cysle is being a bit wierd, I have had wet CM but no EW and my temp has gone back up but not as high as usual and my cervix still seems to be nice and open ?( Oh well, it just means lots of bedding - shame.

Gem, any news on the swimmers yet?

blowkiss

Reg: Mar 27th 2009

Children: 2!

Monday, August 9th 2010, 1:33pm

Just wanting to pop in and say hi! I think this is the right place for me to be in fertilityzone from now.
Wanting to wish you all the best with trying for that second baby and quickly introduce myself. We're trying to get pregnant with another baby. Our little boy was born last August after IVF. Trying naturally at the moment - you just never now - but have an appointment this Thursday afternoon at BCRM to discuss a FET.

The FET is a long shot - we only have 1 frostie! We will be doing it unmedicated so the big chance of our little frostie not surviving the defrost won't mean that I'd be medicated up to the eyeballs for nothing. Also I had two embryoes transferred with our IVF cycle and the one baby, so I'm very realistic about it making it through that stage as well. I've also had 3 miscarriages before as well - so will very much be taking this stage by stage.

I'm going to try and give this ttc and FET a give it a go attitude and re-evaulate in the new year if no luck by then. Me and DP will probably then think about booking an IVF round in January.

Good luck to us all!! Especially with your scan tomorrow Louis

Jen xx
3 M/C
dx tubal and endo
IVf Nov '08 - BFP!
DS1 08/09!
Failed FET Nov '10
IVF March '11 cancelled
IVF/ISCI July '11 - BFP
DS2 April 2012
FETOct 201

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, August 9th 2010, 9:31pm

Ali bird- its very annoying but no news yet- hoping to get some tomorrow cause wanna start in october. I am following your journey but won't say I know what you on about sometimes lol

Jen- what date your little boy born? Can't believe my little man is one next week!!!!!

Louis2- good luck for tomorrw?

Alie how ya getting on my lovely? Hows that gorgeous boy of yours?

Runningmum- thanks for the lovely welcome.

Please let me find out tomorrow

blowkiss

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 8:32am

Hey Jen, great to see you here. Good luck with your appointment on Thursday and I hope that little snow baby proves to be a little fighter and gives you youe BFP.

Gem, hope you get the news soon and xfingers you can start TX in Oct. Is it my rambling on that you caanot understand or just the antics that Will is up to these days :snigger: Don't worry you will soon be there and appreciate the rambling :snigger: I also cannot believe K is 1 next week, what are you planning to do?

Louis2, how did the scan go today, oooh how exciting :clap

Definately ov'd as cervix high and closed now and temp risen again so here is the 2ww again xfingers

blowkiss

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 5:57pm

Thanks Ali- still waiting!!!!

Good luck for the 2ww.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 7:37pm

All went well with baseline scan. Nice and thin lining and 4 tiny follies on one side and 3 on the other! Thats before I even start stimming!!

Start gonal f on Thursday with estimated ET on Mondat 23rd August
3 IUI 3 IVF all BFN

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE