You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 18 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Wannabemum" started this thread

Reg: Aug 13th 2008

Children: Hull

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 9:04pm

When did you get put on Clomid?

Hi,

Just wondering at what point everyone was put on Clomid?

I've been told that my bloods show that I'm ovulating, and I had a Hycosy yesterday that showed that everything was okay, so am wondering if Clomid will be the next step? The consultant mentioned 'medication' last time I saw her, but was very vague, so I'm wondering what the next step will be? (I've my fingers crossed for a BFP before I go back, but then I've been hoping for that for the past 2 years! lol!)

D x

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 9:07pm

Hi I was put on clomid after some blood test that showed I wasn't ovulation due to high level of prolactine. Hope that's helpful.

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 9:10pm

Hi

I was put on clomid after a year of trying and confirmation that I wasn't ovulating. I was previously on the depo injection (I think you were too?) and also since have had PCOS diagnosed so clomid was deemed the most appropriate treatment for us. My DH is also fine.

Do you happen to know that the results of your day 21 progesterone tests were? Some consultants will prescribe clomid even if the woman is shown to be ovulating to give them a 'boost'. Did she mention clomid to you or was it much more vague than that? When do you see them again?

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 9:10pm

Thanks Maria, and hope you get a lovely xmas present ;-) Fingers crossed xx

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 9:18pm

Hi Bubble,

DH is also fine, and I was told that my day 2 & 21 bloods in September(ish) were all fine (but previous tests in about June had indicated that I may or may not be ovulating), although my egg production was 'slightly' low (again, very vague!). And yes, I was on Depo (for years!) before TTC, so not sure if that's just being extremely slow to work it's way out of my system.

Clomid was not mentioned - she just said 'medication', so I'm putting 2 and 2 together and guessing! Next appointment is February.

D x

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 18 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE