You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "nodaybut2day" started this thread

Reg: Jul 16th 2008

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 9:24pm

Clomid - round 1, month 2!!

Hi everyone - currently on clomid, 50mg day 2-6 and just finished month 2 of round 1!! lol. Im on clomid for annouvlation and irregular cycles

The month before i went on clomid my day 21 bloods were 3 - pretty bad!
After month 1 of clomid, day 21 bloods were 20 - prob ov'd AND ....... AF showed on day 30!!!!!! :D

Ive taken month 2 dose and bd on day 13, 16,19

Not doing OPK's or temp cos im more relaxed and trying this approach.

Anybody on 50mg day 2-6 - with success? TTC desperately !!!!xx

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 9:36am

Hi

You might find someone else on the same dose and days in the clomid chicks thread CLOMID CHICKS!

I was on 50mg, days 2-6 and have fallen pregnant twice - on the 5th cycle and the 8th.

You might want to try bd'ing every other rather than every three days and to start a bit earlier in your cycle to increase your chances of success.

I didn't think that a result of 20 confirmed ovulation - at least not to the extent that it would sustain a successful pregnancy.

Are you being monitored again this month to see what the progesterone result is?

I think not OPKing and temping can be a good thing in order to approach it in a more relaxed state of mind.

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

• "nodaybut2day" started this thread

Reg: Jul 16th 2008

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 12:09pm

Hey bubble - good to hear from you!

Yeh im being monitored again this month by bloodwork. But on Day24 instead of Day 21 - hoping my levels are higher.

COunting down to bloodwork now!!! lol

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE