You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ssr

• "ssr" started this thread

Reg: Oct 14th 2008

Friday, November 21st 2008, 5:15pm

2nd SA - 20% improved - Your Suggestion

I have done my first SA during the month of October and after 30 days I had done the second test below are results

Motility - First Test

Active Linear 10
Non Linear 15
Non Progressive 20
Non Motile 55

Motility - Second Test

Active Linear 20
Non Linear 25
Non Progressive 30
Non Motile 25

In my first test my motility count was 25% [Active linear + Non linear] and in my second test the count is 45% [Active linear + Non linear].

There is a improvement of 20%. Sperm count is more than what is required normally. with this count can we go for IUI. What is the success rate.

My worry is I have got a pus cell of 35-40 /hpf. I dont know much about Pus Cell presence in the semen. Any help would be greatly appreciated since we are planning to go for IUI.

Regards

Duffymoon

Megastar

Reg: Jun 11th 2007

Children: Boy/girl twins born 2010

Friday, November 21st 2008, 5:21pm

RE: 2nd SA - 20% improved - Your Suggestion

:hi: ssr

Sorry I can't answer your question but congratulations on the improvement! I've copied this post into this thread. Hopefully sperm scientist will be able to help you with your specific questions.

LIFE IN THE LAB - FOR ALL OF YOUR SPERM QUESTIONS

We have a board on IUI - you can click this link here IUI

You may find some helpful information on there in relation to success rates.

Hope this helps.

xxx

4 x ICSI BFN
5th time :BFP:
:boy: :girl:

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE