You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "THE FZ TEAM" started this thread

Reg: Oct 19th 2006

What's Up?
Tech support is currently limited

Wednesday, November 19th 2008, 4:43pm

IUI CHITTER CHATTER (ARCHIVE NOV 08 - FEB 09)

Hi!

A new home for your IUI CHITTER CHATTER

Your old thread is here

IUI CHITTER CHATTER!

esha

Star

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: 2 boys and awaiting 3rd baby

Thursday, November 20th 2008, 10:22pm

hi,

I clicked on the link and it says i denied access

Tash

Reg: Oct 8th 2008

Children: 1 not biological

Friday, November 21st 2008, 5:38pm

hellooo ladies
well i am glad the thread is back got a bit worried there for a bit only i wounder why it closed how is everyone doing? well i had a delay on my exams not to worried though doing the exam in January so it will still be in time:
well good luck to all you

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Tuesday, November 25th 2008, 9:17am

Hey ladies

How are we all?

x

Reg: Jun 25th 2008

Children: Hospiten

Tuesday, November 25th 2008, 1:53pm

Hey everyone

Gosh i can't believe how much i've missed the chitter chatter, and i've only been out a week :snigger:

esha

Star

Tuesday, November 25th 2008, 8:39pm

hi everyone.

how are ypou all sorry not been on much a been looking for jobs. the :witch: arrived today and showed her ugly face and i've been in alot pain all day.

anyway ill catch up properly tomorrow.

love you all
charlie how you been not heard form for ages. Missed you

Indie how you getting on???

Indiechick

Superstar

Thursday, November 27th 2008, 11:28am

Hey ladies

How are you all?

x

esha

Star

Thursday, November 27th 2008, 9:55pm

I'm fine indie how are you,

and how are the others, it's got alittle quiet in here where is everyone.

charlie, fuzz, Tash SL WHERE ARE YOU???

ME LONLEY :sniff:

esha

Star

Thursday, November 27th 2008, 9:58pm

i'm still on the burselin soray did anyone feel emotional as i feel really depressed and want to cry all the time i've had a headache also , i know thats a side effect.

Friday, November 28th 2008, 10:12am

Hey you

Chitter Chatter has been quiet for some time now. I've never been on buserlin so don't know what the effects are, sorry. But i guess they way ur feeling might have something to do with it. How's the job hunt going??

Were is everyone?

Indiechick

Superstar

Friday, November 28th 2008, 11:48am

Hey you two!

Yeah where is everyone???

Esha I was on Burserlin but had jabs not sniff's (think your sniffing?) I didn't have any side effects, but then I didn't with any of the meds. Hope your ok hun!

Charlie - how's it going?
x

Reg: Jul 24th 2008

Children: 2 Daughters - we have been blessed!

Friday, November 28th 2008, 12:48pm

Half of the medications mentioned on here I've never heard of - I've not done any sniffing or anything - only went for the gonal-f injections, which I didn't notice any side effects for.

It has been very quiet on here recently though!

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Friday, November 28th 2008, 6:01pm

Hi everyone,

I've just started my first IUI and can't wait for the insemination! I've had one scan, got another on Monday. So far no bad effects from the clomid/ progynova. I know I'm going to be a nightmare on the 2ww :smile:

Reg: Oct 26th 2008

Children: Boston IVF

Saturday, November 29th 2008, 2:35pm

Hello Everyone..Happy Late Turkey Day!
I am a litte upset today AF arrived. I had a really bad month the day of my 2nd IUI my Kitty died suddenly, he was only 2 years old:( I m wondering if the stress of that happening made the IUI not work, I am waiting for my DR to call me back to ask her. So I guess I am back to the start.
Have a great day ladies

Indiechick

Superstar

Saturday, November 29th 2008, 8:50pm

Kris - so sorry hun, :hugs: Sorry for the loss of your little Kitty too, you must have been devasted!

2mums - welcome to you both, so glad things have got moving for you and that you found us over here! The 2ww is by far the worst place but hopefully you can hang out here and we can help you through . . .good luck for your cycle, I look forward to regular up dates!

x

esha

Star

Sunday, November 30th 2008, 1:48am

Hey everyone,

well it feels like when i went on holiday veryone else went too :snigger:

Kris sorry about your kitty.

2mums , Charlie & Polly - :wave:

Indie- i'm sniffingburseline and it tastes disgusting

I'm getting another side effect I keep getting hot flushes just like when i was on Clomid.

Job hunting is really bad it's very quiet on the job front to many redundancies mean no jobs going so i'm looking for jobs in dubai as were thinking if moving.

Lets get the chitter chatter room back to the way it was girlies.

i will start my positive quotes again from tomorrow because i need to stay motivated and positive also.

blowkiss i'm signing out see you all tomorrow

Sunday, November 30th 2008, 11:46am

Morning ladies

How's everyone doing??

Kris sorry af arrived and really really sorry about ur Kitty :hugs:

2mums hope everything goes well with IUI, and don't worry about being a nightmare on 2ww, we've all gone through it, it's not easy, but were all here for you...good luck

Esha, sorry to hear about the job hunting, i'm sure something will come up soon enough.

Indiechick how's the twins treating you??

esha

Star

Sunday, November 30th 2008, 12:29pm

:wave: everyone how you all doing???

i'm good still getting hot flushes.

it's so cold in glasgow it's -3.5 Degrees :blizzard: it was really foggy last night also.

What an end to november and a start of december. I think we realy might have A White Christmas.

How is every one doing??

bigkiss

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "esha" (Nov 30th 2008, 12:30pm)

Sunday, November 30th 2008, 12:41pm

Morning Esha

I don't think i could survive at -3.5. It's only 10 degrees over here and i'm having a bad time of it...hands dry and cracked, can't stop trembling, heater on 24/7 lol

Hate hot flashes

Oh took your advice and posted a new thread in TTC naturally, with the query ive got.

esha

Star

Sunday, November 30th 2008, 12:44pm

Thats good hun, you'll get more replies that way as all the women aorund FZ can answer.

How's the weekend treating you???

you got your xmas shopping done??

Sunday, November 30th 2008, 12:53pm

Weekend has gone by too quick. I've finished sorting out my clothes for the week.

As to xmas shopping, i bought first present on Friday, a pair of catepillar boots for dh lol, still have to buy loads for everyone and dh has a few other presents that i need to get

Reg: Sep 8th 2008

Sunday, November 30th 2008, 1:15pm

I'm back

While you've been all freezing your little tootsies off I went away to stop being miserable about yet another failed treatment and I am so glad to be back and seeing you all busy with your burselins (and progynova sounds like a Russian Ballet dancer - is it progestrone ? what does it do while you are on clomid? mmmmmm mmm?)
Indie - how are the twins ? I'll pop into your diary soon, soon, soon.
Kris - check PM
Charlie - your weekend is not over - isn't it still Sunday or have I just lost track of the day it is when 'cos I stopped minding every minute while I was on the 2WW?
Esha - those hot flushes sound like they come in very handy with the freezing weather you're having. Increase dosage and you could cut down your electricity bill?
2mums - great name - lovely to meet you and :goodluck: with your treatment.
Polyisa - what have you been up to? You are not missing anything by missing out on the wide and wonderful range of side effects you get from the drugs. I've had lots of 'em although the russian dancer was not amongst them- I'm happy I'm off the emotional merry go round they twirled me round!

Since Esha is busy finding inspirational quotes for us all - I thought I'd offer the men in your life a quote for today .

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit. " :snigger:

Sunday, November 30th 2008, 1:19pm

Cherry C
hahahaha that quote is GREAT :snigger:

Really missed you, how's everthing??

Sunday, November 30th 2008, 1:26pm

Super Charlie - I'm in much better form and I'm going home to my DH very soon so I'm delighted. Absence truly makes the heart grow fonder. The pair of us are like little lovebirds over the wire.
I can't PM kris so Dear Kris, I'm really sorry that the treatment didn't work this time and I'm sure you must be very low right now. I'm a mad animal lover and I don't know what your doc said but I think that your stress at your kittycat's demise probably didn't effect the treatment. It would be a pity if that were so. I just thought to mention that I've been to warzones where women get pregnant in the worst possible conditions and I know a very busy business woman who worked 16 hours a day who got pregnant and she was firing some of her closest colleagues at the time. hers is not an isolated case. Sometimes there is no explanation other than it is not the right time and I think that there is always a reason even if we can't see it. I hope you will feel better soon and strong enough to go back to treatment. I can't purr but I'm here and you can always PM me if you want to talk a bit more.
Lots of hugs and as much courage and strength as you can muster.
Cherry c

Reg: Nov 23rd 2008

Children: None

Monday, December 1st 2008, 10:14am

I need cheering up today - anyone know any funny jokes?

AF arrived this weekend, halfway thru my 2WW.

Have bunked off work today as feeling very emotional and likely to cry if any stroppy customers get on the phone to me. :sadface:

gonna play loud muic and wrap christmas pressies, that will keep my mind occupied.

esha

Star

Monday, December 1st 2008, 12:11pm

Morning Girlies,

Cherry Hun, How are you?? so happy you are back. Really missed you, we all did.

Here some :chocs: for coming back and putting a smile on our faces.

Loved your quote it is so true. :snigger:

Welsh dresser - welcome to iui chtter chatter and i'm really sorry to here that AF arrived.Here some :flowers: and :chocs: to make you feel better

Charlie hun how's work going??

Indie ~ how the twins keeping you.

Heres the quote for the morning.

"What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve"

Monday, December 1st 2008, 2:11pm

Sorry to hear that AF arrived Welshdresser - I hope the Xmas therapy works for you.

2mums

Star

Monday, December 1st 2008, 8:54pm

Hi everyone.

Kris, sorry to hear about your cat, I hope you're feeling a little better about things. I can sympathise - I've recently found out one of my dogs has cancer, she's had two operations, it's a worrying time.

Welshdresser - I'm rubbish with jokes but hopefully some cheesy xmas music will do the trick for you :smile:

I had my second scan today, my biggest follie is now 13mm - HURRY UP AND GROW!!! My cycles tend to be long (35 days) and irregular, so I'm not really surprised things are taking their time. At least the progynova seems to be doing its job. I'm so impatient, I just can't wait for the insemination. got another scan Monday...

Monday, December 1st 2008, 9:04pm

Sometimes these follicles just don't want to grow quickly - I know mine seemed to take forever to get to a decent size - but they do get there (eventually)

I suppose they're a bit like buses, you wait for ages, then 3 turn up at once! :snigger:

esha

Star

Monday, December 1st 2008, 9:16pm

Hi girlies me back again.

2Mums,- drink loads of water for yourt follies to grow and loads of milk for the thick lining or else Indie the Water Police will be on your back.

Indie~ I am drinking loads water and having my daily intake of calcium.

[zx085][zx085][zx085][zx085][zx085][zx085][zx085][zx085]

Poly ~ how you doing hun.

:hugs: to welshdresser please don't be down stay positive and hope you feel better soon
bigkiss

Another quote to top the day girlies. Stay Positive.

"There is no nourishment like happiness - it's an elixir. There is no sickness like sorrow - it's a poison. The experience of true happiness cures the sickness of sorrow. A cheerful face goes a long way towards making everything better!"

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "esha" (Dec 1st 2008, 9:18pm)

Monday, December 1st 2008, 9:22pm

I really ought to say that I am fine, and that pregnancy is wonderful - - - - - - - - - - - but I'd be lying!!!

At the moment I have no energy, and have been signed off work for a week, with some blood tests tomorrow to check that all my "levels" are ok - I s'pose I ought to take my meds so that my thyroid isn't too low!!

APart from that, everything is going swimmingly - things are just getting more and more chaotic in the run up to Christmas, but at least I'm not cooking this year - We're off to my Mum & Dad's, so hopefully I'll get spoiled a bit whilst I'm there!

Glad to see you're drinking lots! Keep it up (or should that be down? :snigger:).

Hope everyone else is fit and healthy!!

Reg: Feb 24th 2008

Children: 1 baby girl

Monday, December 1st 2008, 10:11pm

Hi girls

Aaaargh - want to scream. Need some calm so came here!

Found out about 2 people close to me being pregnant this weekend. First my cousin and his wife are expecting their second and told me in front of about 20 of our family/cousins/grandparetns etc on saturday and I had to act all pleased for them in front of everyone and then my best friend emailed me at work (yes - emailed me at work!) to tell me she's expecting her second too.

I thought I'd always been very good at pretending I was pleased for people when they'd told me they were pregnant, obviously not if my best friend cant even tell me over the phone or face to face. EMAIL - I mean, that was so good to read whilst at work too - NOT!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm - people eh? I'm just dreading the 4th xmas of TTC with no baby and not even being pregnant yet.

(Crikey - how bitter do I sound!?)

On the positive side saw my sister this weekend for the first time in 4 months (we live miles and miles and miles away from eachother) and she's now 8 months pregnant and I was very excited to see her and fondle her bump. I even felt the baby kick which was amazing. Its so wierd to think the next time I see her she'll have my little niece or nephew in her arms. Can't wait to meet him or her.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LalaZig" (Dec 1st 2008, 10:17pm)

esha

Star

Monday, December 1st 2008, 10:43pm

:hi: Lala Please don't be down I know it's hard when people don't think about you when they are announcing their happiness,

I just think they don't realise how we must feel, as they are so wrapped up in their little happy bubble.

You don't sound bitter at all this is how we feel because we want this real bad and I knwo it will happen oneday. :hugs: and :chocs: for you hun, just relax. and keep youtr head up and look forward to the new year Which I know willbring you alot of happiness , you've got a litle nephew or neice to look forward also.

Polly hang int here hun and relax for this whole week, I bet your looking forwatd to be spoiled this xmas. Lucky Girl.

bigkiss and babydust to everyone

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "esha" (Dec 1st 2008, 10:46pm)

Reg: Feb 24th 2008

Children: 1 baby girl

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 8:34am

Thanks Esha - you say just the right things! xxx

esha

Star

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 5:32pm

Hi Girlies.

Why is it so Quiet :shush: in the world of IUI Chitter Chatter.

I think i'll have to start wispering from now on :snigger:

How is everyone ? I'm good.

LaLa ~ Your welcome anytime you want to chat feel free to :rant: away I'm here to listen.

I came back form my hospital appointment i had my basline scan today a nd the nurses told me that i was ready for injecting on Monday my ovaries were good and i ahd a follicle at 12mm whihc hadn't popped from my last cycle and it should be fine. My SIL came with me and it was good that she came, shes going to do my injectins as well as me.

The nurse that showed us how to the injection was :loony: she kept repeating herself because she kept forgetting what she ahd said. Me and SIl kept looking at each other. i think she was on something.

The nurses are really nice at the clinic.

Anyway that's my update. catch you later

blowkiss

2mums

Star

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 8:10pm

Thanks for the tip Esha, I drink lots of water at work but then forget at weekends...

I think I'm going to have to have an injection too, I feel really squeamish about having to inject myself!

esha

Star

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 11:20pm

No problem 2mums. i don't mind injections but i'm letting my SIL do them as it'll make us closer.

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 1:52am

Thank you everyone for your kind words, it was really hard for me, but I am starting to feel better. My DH got me a puppy lol I guess it is like having a toddler with no diapers:) Charlie I could not open PM I dont know why? I started my meds yesterday hoping this time works out, I go for an ultrasound Sat. Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great night!

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 8:12am

pictures! I want puppy pictures! Kris What has he or she destroyed so far? What do you call the little creature ? - your DH has given you a new best friend for the next fifteen years, all dogs want to do is love you. Buy lots of chewy toys and Enjoy!

Lyndsey - I think you are a model of decorum. I'd have throttled my best friend for being so insensitive! Email you with the news!!?? is she on drugs or just too high on happiness to think sensibly? I'm sorry but it made me cross and she's not even my pal! I do empathise though. My family is fertility central- they just pop them our like shelled peas. It seems so blooming unfair when all you see around you are bumps and prams. There is an epidemic of pregnancies where I am. Perhaps I should have drunk the local water instead of the bottled stuff. ?(

Esha - that looks a lot more like you are swilling Guinness than water but whatever it is, I'm glad it is working on the follies .

2mums - I was surprised how well the injections went in the end and I was REALLY squeamish to begin with so don't worry too much. It was the mixing that scared me most - I was always afraid I'd sneeze or drop it or something but that worked out well . Once when I got the heebie jeebies , I went to a local hospital emergency ward and just asked a nurse to do it for me. He was a lovely chap and I'm sure he didn't notice that I was wearing granny bloomers (I still cringe when I think of it! :O)
Polylisa - that sounds a bit miz to be tired all the time but I hope you can rest this week and spoil yourself with good food and books (my preferred time passers :books:). sending you some luuurve lurve
Welshdresser - the only jokes are either xrated or too daft but because I'm Irish and with all due appologies to my fellow country folk, I can tell you this one
"Did you hear about the sad fate of the Irish Bookworm? asks Paddy,
"Ah no"says Mick, "Well," says Paddy "The poor fella was found dead in a brick!":snigger:
right , I'm off to find some aspirin [zx083]

Indiechick

Superstar

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 10:01am

Hey Ladies

How are you all? All is good with me and my twin bump!

Kris - you might not be able to access PM's cos you need 25 posts I think, so keep posting! I am a mad dog lover so fill us in on your puppy!!!

Welshdresser - sorry hun, were you on any progesterone support in the 2ww? I always used to bleed 11 days after Ov but on my last cycle I had gestone to prevent early bleeding and got my BFP!

Lala - so sorry hun, people are so insensitive, sending you hugs! x

Cherry C - nice to see you back you nutter!

Esha - your right the first injection is always the worst, they get easier and easier!

Love to everyone else!

x

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 11:13am

:smile:Nutter - ? And who's idea was it to eat the brazil nuts I ask you? :P

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 12:41pm

What type of puppy? I've never had a puppy, only full-grown dogs, which are completely mad anyway (but tend not to do the chewing!)

I hope the Monday insem goes well Esha - xfingers for you!

I'm sleeping lots and lots (have only just woken up) and beginning to get some energy back :happy:

I hope everyone else is ok, drinking lots of milk and water for various reasons, and enjoying the run up to Xmas!

2mums

Star

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 1:10pm

Ooh, puppies are lovely. I have a chihuahua and two greyhounds!

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 1:35pm

Good Morning Girlies...his name is Murphy and he is an American Bulldog, his grandfather is in that movie Homeward Bound. I think I inhertited a billy goat he eats anything and everything hahah how can I send you girls pics? Do I post them in my profile?
Kris3120 has attached the following file:
  • 1128081305.jpg (382.4 kB - 88 times downloaded - latest: Apr 17th 2011, 4:30am)

esha

Star

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 1:58pm

Morning Girlies,

Kris ~ your puppy is gorgeous

Indie~ how you doing?? how the twins keeping oyu.

Polly 2mums~ how are you.

Cherry~ So happy your back in the chatter.

I just came back from my hospital appointment I had my two top wisodm teeth out Thank God. I'm so happy i will be pain and infection free.

Thought i'd pop round and say a quick :hello:

thats me signing out will check on you's later.

2mums

Star

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 8:27pm

Murphy is soooo cute :smile:

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 9:08pm

thank you 2mums, he is alot of fun :snigger:

Indiechick

Superstar

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 1:37pm

WOW your Pup is sooooooo cute! Ahhhhh I love puppies, My little one is 21months old now and I have a confession to make . . . . . I sometimes sniff her neck cos it reminds me of her puppy smell . . .. am I mad or what! He is adorable and will bring you many many years of love and happiness! Here's to one Gal and her dog!!!

x

2mums

Star

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 1:50pm

Hi ladies, how are you all?

Had another scan today, I have 2 follies between 11 and 13mm but they're growing pretty slowly as my cycles are long and irregular (usually at least 30 days but have been as long as 90+ days!). So I guess I just have to wait (not something I'm good at!)

Indiechick

Superstar

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 2:08pm

Hey 2mums!

Fab news on the follie front, they'll be nice a juicy before you know it! It's so fustrating waiting for them to go but they will get there in the end . . . .hang on in there!

What day are you on now?

x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE