You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

esha

Star

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: 2 boys and awaiting 3rd baby

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 1:26am

:thanx: Kris Now you all know who your talking to and who is giving you positive vibes.

I'd like to see pics of all of you's try and put them up

Reg: Jun 25th 2008

Children: Hospiten

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 9:41am

Morning ladies

2mums that's really great news that you'll start injections in January and at least they know what ur problem is, which is very good.

Kris goodluck with the IUI today, how exciting.

Cherry C, glad your popping in more often. How are you??? Did you find something for your DH??

Esha, how are you doing??? I used to bruise on one side as well and i had bleeding a couple of times. I think it all depends, i noticed that i used to bruise and maybe bleed a bit at times, cause i was very very very tense, i don't think i breath whilst DM is injecting me lolol.

Indie how's everything??

I think af is about to show her ugly face, spotting this morning, so that's first sign, but no af pains yet. I though my cycle would be a bit haywire due to the last 2 tx but nope, as the last few months, right on time between 25 - 28 days. irghhhhhhhh

On another note, i'll be starting xmas shopping this afternoon. finally. only got 2 hours though, have to get back to work by 4. But at least i get to spend lol

esha

Star

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 12:58pm

:hello: girlies,

Charlie~ i'm doing good just feeling scared about my interview today. But i'm more calm now DH is home well at SIL's house I'm going over in a while.

Hope you get lots of prezzies.

bigkiss

esha

Star

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 12:59pm

Kris ~ is that you??? Love the pic your stunning.

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 1:00pm

Good luck with your interview, let us know how it went :hugs:

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 1:27pm

Good luck Kris for the IUI and Esha for the interview! Fingers crossed for you both

Reg: Sep 8th 2008

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 3:29pm

How did it go Kris? Here's to you for the two week and a bit wait.

How many swimmers did you get?

and Esha? How did the interview go?
fingers crossed for both of you :)

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 4:01pm

Esha how did the interview go???????

Kris hope everything went well, let us know.

Cherryyyyyy how are you today???

Reg: Oct 26th 2008

Children: Boston IVF

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 4:17pm

Hi Girls, how is everyone?
I just got home everything went well except for my tilted cervix lol they can never find it, I guess it is at 4 o'clock :snigger:
DH had 20 million after the wash. So I am going to relax talk to you girls later!!

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 5:07pm

That's great news kris. :happy: Take it easy

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 5:30pm

Welcome to the 2ww Kris

Wooow Good for him! Here's to them swimming like billio.
[zx151][zx151][zx151]
I hope you are relaxing and pampering yourself already. Have you counted how many hours there are between now and test time?
:P

Charlie I am absolutly fine.I am procrastinating in the worst possible way and have not finished my job application. It's a German organisation and the form is pages and pages long and I HATE it so much I often wonder is it worth filling in. I Must though. I really have to get back to work. TTC put my life on hold for too long.

My hormones are raging now as AF should arrive soon. It'll be my first natural cylcle in ages. I have mixed feelings about it.

Esha- I hope the interview went well.

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 6:00pm

Hi Cherry

I suppose getting back to work will take off the stress and wory that you've been through. :hugs: Mine is on it's way down as we speak, but af pains are so sever, i've had to take panadols, feels like someones punching my stomache.

*SIGH*

I'm still at work and got another 2 hours to go irghhhh, i have to get home now, i need a shower and a hug from dh.

Esha hope everything went well.

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 10:04pm

Sorry for your AF pains Charlie - i hope you had yourself a big bubbly bath and a relax.
I'm feeling virtuous, practically verging on sainthood 'cosi findihed my job application (work of fiction), cleaned out cupboards and had my inlaws over for lunch. I can't stand them but family obligations and Christmas ......:P

Needs must. Hello to all. Indie - how did the sniffing go?

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 11:02pm

Hi girls
Charlie sorry about those pains I hope you feel betta, do you have a heating pad? Sometimes those help me..
Cherry you are too funny lol about the inlaws hehehe
Have a good night girls, I got my feet up tonight lol

esha

Star

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 11:13pm

:wave: girlies

Kris welcome to your 2ww keep us posted on your progress.

Charlie, how's the pain now?? you should get a hot water bottle and place it on your back it will help. Did you get your shopping done???

:thanx: to you all for the support I think The interviw went well. I really hope I get the job :pray: for me girls.

2mums ~ how you doing??

Cherry ~ Hows the job hunting going for you?? What did you make??

cya later girls,

Friday, December 12th 2008, 8:43am

Morning ladies

This morning i'm doing much better thanks, af came with avengance last night. Finished work, went home had a HOT shower, had supper, cuppa tea, 2 panadols and my hot water bottle and straight to be :snigger:, and doing fine this morning.

Shopping... :O not much done. I bought a few things for my dm, but that's it, ive still got everyone else to buy :cross:

How's everyone doing today?? Esha how did the interview go???

2mums

Star

Friday, December 12th 2008, 1:12pm

Hey everyone.

Kris - I hope you are pampering yourself and that the 2ww isn't driving you too crazy.

Esha - fingers crossed for you with the job.

Can't believe I have to wait til January before anything can happen! (21 days taking the pill, then waiting for AF to turn up before starting the next cycle). I was so excited about finally starting treatment :sadface: Oh well hopefully xmas will take my mind off things. It's all I can think about at the moment. Trying not to count the days cos that just makes it take longer!

Friday, December 12th 2008, 1:23pm

Weee I've got internet. Don't know how long it'll last. I think my neighbour must have taken day off.

Kris - you need a twoweek ticker!
charlie - sorry AF behaving so badly. I hope this weekend, you can put your feet up too and just rest. I still think you do mad hours at work.

2mums - Ok. no ticker for you but it is nice to see the days tick off sometimes?>>??.. I know it is rotten though, just when you get all your hopes up and then bang to the depths.Sorry 2mums. Just maybe this mad Christmas season may help pass the time a little better than the usual drudge of time and clear he decks for 2009 so it's all you have to think about and can relax?

love to Esha, glad your interview went well. I have to wait for mine and it will probably be done by phone. DH says if they don't take me that they've made a huge mistake ( I have to love him - at least he believes in me and sometimes, through failing, useless, all but inferile body of mine, he has moe than me ;( ) anyway, musn't grumble. Will see him soon!

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Friday, December 12th 2008, 5:34pm

Hi ladies,

Looks like I'm joining you on the IUI journey....went to see cons on Tues and we've been told they'll be trying IUI with us in Feb. I'll need to call them when af arrives that month to get the ball rolling. By Feb it'll be a year since we started our journey to find out why we can't get pg.

I've been dipping in and out of FZ since I joined back in June 08...I'm an indecisive Libran who never knows what to do for the better!!! Some days I feel its best to communicate with others in the same boat and other days I feel that I just want to try and take my mind off it all!!!

I have to say this has been a really emotional time for me and have never had to deal with anything remotely as painful as ttc with no luck :sadface: Not sure how to feel about IUI......I'm pleased we are being treated but at the same time finding it all a bit scarey.

I'd really appreciate your advice and or hearing about your experiences.

Good luck to you all on this journey babydust

Friday, December 12th 2008, 5:52pm

Hello Kay Jay - welcome from one of the IUI chitter chatters and the very, VERY best of luck .The rest of the ladies will be along shortly. I think most are out hunting down the perfect presents. it's great that you have your dates and i bet you'll feel great that "something" is about to happen.

TTC is awfully emotional and sometimes so confusing so not surprised at all to hear of the hideway instincts kicking in every now and then. We don't bite and we are all around for when you do feel like communicating. :smile:
In a nutshell, I'm Cherry C and have had two IUIs and umpteen other tx (much impressed by your grasp of the alphabet soup btw) but am now supposed to stop only I don't really want to. If I could, I'd be on FZ fulltime 'cos it's the only place where my compulsion to get pregnant is tolerated. My DH and I live in Africa but I've been doing tx in Belgium and we are trying to adopt a little girl we fell in love with two years and 10 months and five days ago (but who's counting?)
:party: I'm going to see my lovely, wonderful DH after four more sleeps! And my dogs too, who I admit, I've missed nearly as much :snigger:
:shush: Don't tell anyone, but we used donor swimmers by the way so technically I should be on the DIUI chatter thread only I don't want to leave my friends here :shush:

What about you? Have you done other treatments before now? eel free to ask any question about IUI that comes to mind, someone will surely have the answer and if not, they'll know someone who does. 'hope everything goes really smoothly from here on in and once again, Welcome!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cherry C" (Dec 12th 2008, 5:54pm)

Friday, December 12th 2008, 6:23pm

Aww thanks for the warm welcome Cherry C. Thanks for sharing....sounds like you've been on an emotional jouney too. I wish you all the best of luck and hope the adoption completes real soon so you can be mummy and daddy to a gorgeous little girl......the pic is CUTE!

We've not had any tx at all so far just lots of appts and waiting! I'm looking forward to trying IUI but hope we get a BFP sooner rather than later as I don't know how I'll cope with BFPs.......must stay positive!

....looking forward to chatting with you and the rest of the girls x

Friday, December 12th 2008, 8:24pm

Waiting. I remember that :innocent:. There's lots of that. And then, I hate to wrn you, there's more and then , You WILL get a BFP!
and no matter what happens, we'll be cheering you along. We even have a resident PMA pusher! Esha. She will do all that is possible to keep you feeling super positive no matter what happens (Watch out for the Milk and Water pusher too - she's the loving, guiding hand of the thread but woe betide you if you are not drinking plenty of the good stuff :snigger:!) Even if I was miserable, :FZ: was able to cheer me up. Don't worry - it'll all go well. 'meantime, take care,
[zx076]
Cerry C

Friday, December 12th 2008, 8:32pm

Thanks CC.......looking forward to meeting the rest of the clan and getting the water lecture :snigger: I'm terrible with the clear stuff and come to think of it with the white stuff too!!!!!!

Just noticed my post above..meant to say don't know how I'l cope with BFN's notvBFP's.....boy do I know how I'll cope with the BFP's.......woooooo hooooooooooos spring to mind :happy:

Friday, December 12th 2008, 8:38pm

HI girlies,
Funny story...this morning I was washing my hair getting ready for my IUI and I realized we had no sample cup :snigger:Our appt was in 1 hour so I yelled down to DH and said what are we going to do???? He drove soooo fast to the clinic came back to the house and we drove back and made it in time phhhewwwwwww.

How do I get the 2ww ticker?

Reg: Jul 24th 2008

Children: 2 Daughters - we have been blessed!

Friday, December 12th 2008, 9:49pm

Welcome KayJay to the IUI chittery chattery section - I hope you enjoy it here - everyone is very kind, and friendly!

I hope that your IUI treatment is a success, and as CherryC said, we're all here to help you through the bad times, and to be there during the good times too.

I'm sure you'll get to meet all the other ladies soon enough!

take care

esha

Star

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 2:41am

blowkiss

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "esha" (Dec 13th 2008, 2:57am)

esha

Star

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 2:41am

:hello: Girlies,

So sorry I havent been on yesterday i went to sleep really late the night before and woke up at 7.30 to do my sunff. Went to drop the SIL's kids off at school and had my bloods taken today. Back at the hospital on Monday for my scan and bloods.

Now a very warm welcome to KayJay from Me and the rest of the Girlies in Chit Chat.

I'm esha and me and Dh have been TTC for 3yrs and now finally i've started tx i'm on my injections woohoo. As you've probably read I'm injecting and so has my SIL and I have been bruising.

No need to worry the injections arn't bad at all. Only the mixing of the solution is. I don't want to :scared: to much.d

KJ you have come to the right place for support and advice and I will try and keep as positive as I can as Cherry C said.

As Cherry said ask as many questions as you like we are always here to listen and will always try and answer. If we can't answer I'm sure someone will come along to answer and advise you.

Please keep on visting us and keeping us updated :goodluck: in your ttc journey and babydust to you

Right back to my little update. i really hope my interview wenty well so I can feel at ease.

Kris ~ :goodluck: on your 2ww , the ticker info is in technical support.

Cherry C ~ my hun, I bet you can't wait o go back and then back to europe again, You lucky duck.

Charliev ~ my darling, how are your pains now?? I hope better, please relax more don't work to hard.

Polly & Indie ~ how are you both keeping?

Fuzz and SL Where are you???

2mums~ How you doing hun? I hope keeping ok.

bigkiss to you all

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "esha" (Dec 13th 2008, 2:58am)

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 2:45am

:hi:KAYJAY!!

esha

Star

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 2:59am

:hi: Kris

I thought I was the only one up at this time. Have you got a diary ????

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 3:36am

shy1Hi Esha I am wide awake lol I have too much on the brain...I guess it is the start of the 2ww madness.. How are you feeling? Have you heard any news about the new job? I dont have a diary?? How do I make one??

2mums

Star

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 7:59am

Hi girls.

Cherry C - I guess I should be on the DIUI chitter chatter thread too, I didn't spot this one, but I'm here now and would like to stay - you girls are all so welcoming and friendly!

Kayjay - welcome. I'm 2mums (because my partner and I are hoping to be 2 mums one day!), I've had one abandoned IUI cycle with clomid, and will be trying again with injections in the new year. Best of luck on your journey... everyone here is really supportive, which helps with all the waiting!

Kris - I have to say, you really remind me of Claudia Schiffer in your photo!

Esha, hope you're ok... how's your DH? Hope he's being more supportive.

2mums x

2mums

Star

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 7:59am

Hi girls.

Cherry C - I guess I should be on the DIUI chitter chatter thread too, I didn't spot that one, but I'm here now and would like to stay - you girls are all so welcoming and friendly!

Kayjay - welcome. I'm 2mums (because my partner and I are hoping to be 2 mums one day!), I've had one abandoned IUI cycle with clomid, and will be trying again with injections in the new year. Best of luck on your journey... everyone here is really supportive, which helps with all the waiting!

Kris - I have to say, you really remind me of Claudia Schiffer in your photo!

Esha, hope you're ok... how's your DH? Hope he's being more supportive.

2mums x

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 11:55am

Thanks all for your lovely welcome messages....feeling right at home already :O

I just wondered...obviously during IUI tx I'll have to go to the hosp as and when needed (which I gather is quite often?) As yet I've not told my manager at work and guess I'll need to in the new year. How did you all find it when telling work?

I'm not really nervous but do wish I didn't have to tell them. My manager is nice but has made comments about pg in the past. She once told me jokingly that I wasn't allowed to have babies for 5 years because they wouldn't be able to cope without me. I know she was just kidding and will prob be very embarrassed to hear that actually I'm finding it difficult ttc but still awkward to have to tell her.

Just wondered what everyone else's experiences were like.

PS - agree with 2 mums on the Claudia Schiffer comment - Kris you look gorg x

esha

Star

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 1:30pm

:hi: girlies

Kris ~ don't worry BE Positive thats our motto We are all here to go through your 2ww with you.

Starting a diary is easy you go to the iui diaries and start a new thread and name the diary what ever you would like, Let us know when you start so we can come and visit.

I so agree with 2mums about the Claudia Schiffer Comment.

2mums, your welcome to stay hun. And you don't need to ask if you want to stay as you are going through iui and so are we does it matter if your having Donor or normal it's the same procedure.

Just keep the chit chat going.

KJ about telling your work it's up to you, my work were supportive and HR sat right behind me so I had to tell.

My manager also ahd difficulty conceivng with her last child so she understood.

If I get this new job I will not tell them unless I really need to. But it's totally upto you.

I'm sure manager will not joke with you now but other than understand, she may feel embarassed but I think thats natural. Again it's up to y ou my darling.

Just stay positive.

bigkiss and :hugs: to everyone

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "esha" (Dec 13th 2008, 1:30pm)

2mums

Star

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 1:32pm

I have told my work and they've been great. My manager is really understanding and tells me to take as much time as I need going for scans etc. Though it definitely helps that my work is close to my clinic.

I think it would be hard not to tell your work when you have to keep popping out for scans every few days... but I agree, I would rather have kept it private!

esha

Star

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 6:19pm

but don't you think it is easier to tell as like your manager my manager said i could take as many days or much time off i needed for appt.

esha

Star

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 6:27pm

My Motivational quotes are back sorry no t been quoting these days not working so don't go online as much.

"The game of life is the game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "esha" (Dec 13th 2008, 6:29pm)

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 7:52pm

Hey ladies

Wow what a load of chitter Chatter going on here! WATER did some one mention WATER??? Get drinking you 'orrible lot or there will trouble you 'ear me!

Kris - fingers crossed for you Hunni!

Esha - Good Luck for Monday!

Kay Jay - Hello and welcome, glad you feel at home already, feel free to pop in and you as and when you want/need too! Good luck on your journey!

2mums - you can be in either or both chitter chatter places, a few of us go in both and it's nice to chat to others in a similar situation!

charlie, Tinker, Cherry, Polly, Welshdresser, Tash, SL and all you others (sorry!!!) a big hello!

x

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 8:44pm

Thank you Indie
I am so exhausted today I have been napping with Murphy all day zzzz

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 10:06pm

Ahhhh how cute, me and the little pooch have had a snuggly day after I dragged her out in the rain for a few hours this morning!

x

Sunday, December 14th 2008, 3:50pm

Hi ladies

Hope you're all having great weekends. Thanks for your advice re telling work. I will need to tell my manager but think I'll leave it till the new year. I'm already trying to keep my diary fairly free duing the last couple of weeks of Feb which is when I reckon I'll be needing to get myself to the hosp (af is due around Valentines!)

esha

Star

Sunday, December 14th 2008, 9:59pm

:hi: girlies,

inide~ :thanx: for the goodluck I will update you's all when I'm back from hospital.
And I am drinking lots of WATER AND MILK. Promise I am please don't shout at me indie.

Kris~ how you getting on???

KJ ~ don't worry everything will be fine.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Hi to everyone else

Sunday, December 14th 2008, 10:07pm

HI Everyone!!
Hi Esha :D How is your belly? I am still all bruised up and feeling really crampy..I wonder why I am still getting these cramps..maybe I am still ovulating ?( It has been a really relaxing weekend tried to go Christmas shopping but I found myself some nice things :snigger: I will go back out 2m to go real Christmas shopping.
Sweet Dreams girls

Monday, December 15th 2008, 9:39am

Morning Ladies

How's everyone doing?? Nice weekend??

Kris i think the cramps are normal, i had cramping for a few days after double iui, then it eased off. How you feeling today?

Seems i've missed alot of chatting, haven't been on all weekend, which is strange for me lol been babysitting my 4 year old cousin since Friday afternoon.

Kayjay welcome to FZ :happy: and goodluck with everything. Oh thanx alot for popping into my diary, very sweet of you :hugs: double iui is having 2 inseminations. 1 one day and the 2nd the following day if everything is as planned.

esha

Star

Monday, December 15th 2008, 12:54pm

:hi: Girlies,

Just came back from the hospital and have got good news. Right here goes if i remember correctly.

Right side I have 11mm, 12mm 12mm the other side I have 12mm, 12mm 12mm 12mm, 12mm 10mm and 15mm.

The nurse said that I have responding to the drugs well and my bloods have been high also they were also contmeplating on if they should get me in on saturday for a scan. so hopefully Thursday is my iui day.

I've to go tomorrow for a scan but also have given me my booster so i may no t need to go tomorrow either.

SIL and me are so excited i said to her that i'll take DH tomorrow and she said no she din't want miss any appointments and wanted to come. That really made me day. I'm so happy

Kris~ hun, i'm fine not bruising anymore but last night injection really hurt. but I'm ok. I couldn't get to sleep either felt really hot all night.

Charlie~ how are you?? How did the babysitting go?

:wave: to everyone else

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "esha" (Dec 15th 2008, 12:55pm)

2mums

Star

Monday, December 15th 2008, 1:11pm

Hope you all had a good weekend. I was really lazy and sat around watching TV!

Esha, that's great news!

Kris - how are you feeling? When's your test day?

Hi to all you other IUI ladies out there!

Monday, December 15th 2008, 2:42pm

Hi Girls, I am feeling a little better today, the cramps are going away...My test day Is Christmas Eve Dec 24th That would be the best present ever..
Hope everyone is well I am back to work and hating it :bawl:

Monday, December 15th 2008, 2:45pm

Kris it definately would be the BEST xmas present. Wishing you loads of babydust

Monday, December 15th 2008, 3:31pm

Thank you Charlie your the bestest :D

esha

Star

Monday, December 15th 2008, 4:46pm

Kris ~ wish you all the best for your test day my test would probably be after a week of you. xfingers for you that you do get the best xmas present.

2mums ~ thanx

Charlie hows work going??

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "esha" (Dec 15th 2008, 4:49pm)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE