You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kimtia

Superstar

• "kimtia" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 9th 2008

Children: Hopefully one day.......

Monday, November 17th 2008, 8:52am

Trigger shot - Emotional

Well DF did my trigger shot at 11.00pm last night and straight after I cried :whoops: , not sure why.

I wasn't sobbing just tears wouldn't stop ? I didn't feel sad just had a massive wave of emotion. I feel really silly about it now but then here I am first day of no jabs, could of had a lie in and I can't sleep, my mind is in overdrive and having crazy dreams so up really early !! I still feel tearful, really strange as I don't feel sad or negative ?? Can anyone put their finger on it or did anyone else feel like this on their last injection ?

I think maybe because I know it is near the end of this tx....and if I'm honest I'm scared of the result......the result really scares me, especially with my history. I'm not feeling negative just thinking a lot......I suppose that's normal with what we are going through.

Good luck on your journey.

Calypso

Superstar

Monday, November 17th 2008, 10:58am

Hi Kim! I think your reaction is completely natural. It's such an emotionally loaded time plus all the drugs we are taking too! Big big hugs :hugs: and lots of luck - I'll be thinking of you and looking out for your updates! xxx

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but about learning how to dance in the rain

Jan 08 Fibroid removed. May 08 IUI - BFN :sadface:
Nov 08 IVF 7 eggs (just one fertilised :sadface: - BFN
May 09 ICSI 1 - 7 eggs (two fertilised) BFN :sadface:
Aug 09 Another fibroid removed
Nov 09 ICSI 2 - 1 mature egg (it fertilised) BFN :sadface:

My journey is now over

twinkletoes

Superstar

Reg: Mar 29th 2008

Children: 1 stepson 1 stepdaughter

Monday, November 17th 2008, 11:08am

Hi Kim,
I agree with Calypso, I think its all the hormones bouncing around, so its quite a natural thing to be emotional, hey and maybe its because you will miss your injections :snigger: (sorry try and cheer you up), I can see from your sig you have had a hell of a time, but please try and stay positive, and hopefully this will be your turn.

Good luck for tomorrow, will be checking up on your progress.

lots of love
blowkiss

IVF #1 :BFN: IVF #2 APRIL 08 :BFN: IVF #3 Sept 08 :BFN: IVF #4 Feb 09 :BFN: June 09 FET embryo's didnt survive
Tubes Removed 11/08

Duffymoon

Megastar

Reg: Jun 11th 2007

Children: Boy/girl twins born 2010

Monday, November 17th 2008, 11:36am

Aww Kim....have a :cuddle

I too have shed tears on trigger shot day and for me it is just that overwhelming feeling of *I'VE DONE IT!*......the rest will be up to the consultants to do their bit.

When you think about what everyone going through IVF is trying to achieve...i.e have a much longed for baby! it's only natural that our emotions get the better of us and just cannot hide.

The very best of luck for your EC tomorrow!!!!!

blowkiss

xx

4 x ICSI BFN
5th time :BFP:
:boy: :girl:

Ros

Megastar

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: twin girls thanks to PGD!

Monday, November 17th 2008, 11:41am

aww Kim, I know what you mean - doing the last one fills us with so many different emotions, hope, worry, relief, and more ...
best of luck tomorrow hun x

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,
beautiful twin girls born 8th Feb 2010, we are so grateful

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE