You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lauz333

• "lauz333" started this thread

Reg: Oct 2nd 2008

Children: TTC #1

Wednesday, November 12th 2008, 5:30pm

what round of clomid did you get you BFP?

I know there is a clomid success stories thread but i would just like to know what round of clomid did you get your BFP and what strength were you on?I am currenlty taking my third round of clomid 100mg and hoping for my BFP this round :happy:
TTC naturally since sep 06
HSG clear, DF s/a normal
Aug 08-clomid 50mg-cyst but no follicles
Oct 08-clomid 100mg- 1 follicle,ovulated but :BFN:
Nov 08-clomid 100mg-:pray:

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Wednesday, November 12th 2008, 5:36pm

RE: what round of clomid did you get you BFP?

Hiya

I did 2 at 50mg, 2 at 100mg, and got my bfp on my 5th round, at 150mg! :D

It can be hard, I know I had my hopes up it would work first month, but hey 5th time lucky! (And I'm shortly going back onto the clomid, so back for another go on the clomid rollercoaster!!)

Hope you get your bfp very soon xxx

<

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 12th 2008, 5:39pm

Hiya

I got my first BFP on cycle 5 in December last year at 50mg but sadly had a missed miscarriage.

I got my second BFP on my eighth cycle in May this year again at 50mg and it is currently a wriggling large bump!

:goodluck:

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE