You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lauz333

• "lauz333" started this thread

Reg: Oct 2nd 2008

Children: TTC #1

Tuesday, November 11th 2008, 1:42pm

clomid and bigger boobs?and blue veins

Just wondering if anyone else on clomid had noticed that there (.)(.) had got bigger while on clomid.Mine have gone up a cup size and i have lots of blue veins all over them?Could thid be from the clomid or from the fact i ovulated for the first time last month possibly ever??I am not pregnant,af arrived and i have started my third round of clomid now.
TTC naturally since sep 06
HSG clear, DF s/a normal
Aug 08-clomid 50mg-cyst but no follicles
Oct 08-clomid 100mg- 1 follicle,ovulated but :BFN:
Nov 08-clomid 100mg-:pray:

Reg: Aug 8th 2008

Children: m/c at 14 wks 2007

Tuesday, November 11th 2008, 1:47pm

Hey Lauz
I def think my Boobs have also gone up a cup size on Clomid, I also experienced tenderness towards the end of my cycle that was never there before...am sure its the impact of all the hormones etc...
Good luck this cycle
A
8 X BFN Clomid & Metformin
9th round - Mar 09 150 Clomid :BFP: SHOCKED

lauz333

• "lauz333" started this thread

Reg: Oct 2nd 2008

Children: TTC #1

Tuesday, November 11th 2008, 1:53pm

My nipples were sore and my (.)(.) were tender from the day of ovulation and continued to a few days into af.Thats why i thought i might be pregnant(untill af arrived) but unfortunately not.Good luck this cycle!
TTC naturally since sep 06
HSG clear, DF s/a normal
Aug 08-clomid 50mg-cyst but no follicles
Oct 08-clomid 100mg- 1 follicle,ovulated but :BFN:
Nov 08-clomid 100mg-:pray:

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Tuesday, November 11th 2008, 3:23pm

Hi Lauz333, my boobies definitely went bigger on Clomid. I only did one 6 month cycle of it and never got BFP so now onto IVF.

I went from a 36D to 36E and they've now stayed that size (forever it seems haha).
xx LEAH xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE