You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kickingk

• "kickingk" started this thread

Reg: Oct 27th 2008

Children: edinburgh

Monday, October 27th 2008, 9:25pm

any succsessful clomifene treatment stories?

hi everyone,
iv just finished my first course for clomifene citrate. iv had numerous scans and blood tests taken over the last month and now im just waiting for a BFP, so fingers crossed.

is there anyone out there in the same boat, or has been succsessfull with the treatmeat? id love to hear from you.

hope to hear from you soon

xx
xkx

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Monday, October 27th 2008, 9:37pm

RE: any succsessful clomifene treatment stories?

This is a lovely thread, with some very positive clomid stories

Clomid success stories ...

And as you can see, I'm one of them, and have a gorgeous little man, thanks to clomid :D

Wishing you lots of luck, and hope clomid brings your bfp xxx

<

Reg: Aug 10th 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little girls!

Tuesday, October 28th 2008, 9:16pm

Hi Kickingk

I have taken clomid for three months now. The first 2 months I didn't ovulate but I have this month and I am in total shock and really, complete disbelief, as I got my BFP on Sunday morning!! I was so stunned and excited on Sun but then had cramps in the aft and a little bit of spotting. However, things have settled down again and I am starting to get a little bubble of excitement!!

Good luck with your journey, keep believing as I am sure it will work!! I know have to keep my fingers crossed that everything goes to plan! I think I'll allow myself the real delight when i am a few weeks further on as it is very very early days yet!

Good luck and loads of babydust

x L x

[zx160]I love my gorgeous girlies!
They are my whole world![zx160]

kickingk

• "kickingk" started this thread

Reg: Oct 27th 2008

Children: edinburgh

Tuesday, October 28th 2008, 9:23pm

aww wow, im so pleased for u.

i ovulated on my first time but we must have missed it. i knew deep down earlie last week that it was going to be bfn but heyho i keep reading lots of positive stories like yours and its giving me a good feeling.

i wish you all the luck in the world huni take care

xxxx
xkx

Reg: Aug 10th 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little girls!

Tuesday, October 28th 2008, 9:33pm

Thank you!! I was honestly really beginning to despair whether it would ever happen but it has and it will for you too! Take care and see that you spoil yourself!!

x L x

[zx160]I love my gorgeous girlies!
They are my whole world![zx160]

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE