You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Rosh75" started this thread

Reg: Sep 3rd 2008

Children: Hopefully!

Friday, October 24th 2008, 7:15am

FS Appt - another SA??

Hey ladies

Just after a bit of advice really.

We had our first SA done end of Aug and second was done 4 weeks later. Both gave the same results and there was no improvement at all.

DH has been a very good boy (..pats him on the head) and has been taking his pills and cut back on drinking as well as improving his diet.

We got our letter yesterday for 1st FS Appt with the nurse - he need not attend. It's not until 22nd Jan and i'm wondering whether it would be a good idea to get another SA in with the GP in between now and then?? I guess it doesn't make any difference but i can't believe we have to wait so long before they run anymore tests??

What would you recommend? xx

Reg: Dec 16th 2007

Friday, October 24th 2008, 8:41am

Hiya,

You can always test to make check whether your new regime is making an improvement because but give yourself some more time because it will take three to four months to make new batch of sperm and if you test now, it will still be the old stock.

If you want to test perhaps in December?

Good luck hun
xx
TTC 13 yrs; Me: 44
1-4 ICSI: BFN
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
4. IMSI Immune Dr Gorgy:bio BFP
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
7 FET Dr G 8/13: failed BFP
8 PICSI 2014 BFN
9th - Me, myself and I. Serum hysteroscopy with implantation cuts Oct 2017; Serum FET Nov/Dec 2017? I'm now on my own following shock divorce. Keeping positive that I finally get my Miraclebaby.

The end of this journey shall justify the pains. I must win this fight

Diary

Friday, October 24th 2008, 11:18am

Hey MB

Thanks for that - it's been over 2 months since we started our regime already but i'm just so confused ?(

Think i'm more confused as 1st FS appt said only i needed to attend and that they would arrange tests then and there before seeing the consultant 2 months after. Wondering why there is no mention of testing DH when all my results were clear??

xx

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Saturday, October 25th 2008, 5:25pm

If I were you I would call the clinic and ask them to clarify what tests you will be having and what this appt is for if you aren't seeing a consultant that day.
xx

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

Saturday, October 25th 2008, 6:21pm

Thanks Jensqui

The letter says that it's for an initial consultation - to get my registered and to plan the tests DH and i will be having over the 2 months leading up to the appt with the consultant. From what i can gather the nurse does the usual health tests - weight, blood pressure etc. and then they organise the more involved tests.

Trying desperately to find somewhere who has been to the same ACU that i'm going to! xx

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE