You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 15 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Amazing Grace" started this thread

Sunday, September 28th 2008, 9:27pm

What day do you usually ovulate while on clomid?

I'm sorry if this thread has been started somewhere else in the depths of all the threads on here and i've missed it. I have a question.

1. What day do you usually ovulate while on clomid? I know it will vary from person to person etc, but just wondering what is happening to the majority out there!! I'm taking clomid on day 5-9. I've heard that days 13-21 are the important ones. Is it possible to ovulate on the days you are taking clomid or immediately after?

Sorry for being such a prune with all this. :loony: I really have not much of a clue sometimes and just have to ask questions to get it all straight in my own head!!

xxx

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Sunday, September 28th 2008, 9:41pm

RE: What day do you usually ovulate while on clomid?

I haven't taken clomid so can't help you, but did find this:

when to expect ovulation??

Is this your second or third month of Clomid (sorry, I can't remember) ?
Have you been having bloods / scan to track it? If so, have these given any indication of when you ovulated in previous months?

edited to say here's another: Ov day on clomid (days 2-6) ?

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

Sunday, September 28th 2008, 9:48pm

Thanks Jen, I didn't notice that one!! Thank you my love!

It's my second month of clomid. We are having problems with communication with our fertility guy! He's lovely, but Norway and communication don't go together. We have never been given our results from the bloods. They only do bloods here and no tracking scans or at least that is what is happening with me! They did say that if the bloods were fine then they wouldn't be in touch. They would only get in touch if they needed to up my dose.

DH is going to phone them tomorrow and tell them we want a breakdown of everything and more information on it all as we are kinda in the dark. If it wasn't for you lot I don't know what i'd do!! xxx

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Sunday, September 28th 2008, 9:49pm

good luck!!

on the second thread I posted there is a suggestion of charting your temps. have you tried this at all?

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

Sunday, September 28th 2008, 9:56pm

Thanks Jen for all your help. DH and I have just been talking and we are thinking to try and push for scans tomorrow again!!

I have never charted my temperature, but its something I should do and have been thinking about a lot lately. Its hard being in a foreign country! I don't know where I can get a proper thermometer from to do it!! Online would be a good bet.

xxx

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 15 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE