You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "I'm hopeful" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "I'm hopeful" started this thread

Reg: Jul 13th 2008

Friday, September 26th 2008, 8:33am

Sperm counting dropping and fast.

Just wondering if anyone else's partner's sperm count is droping? My DH last analysis was April but all count's dropped loads between then and our TX in July. Our consultant said sept 07 we had to hurry up as time was against us. I am worried that come the new year he will have nothing left. Anyone with similar story and got a BFP?

It's Twins!!

Reg: Jan 15th 2008

Friday, September 26th 2008, 9:17am

Hi Lisa,
My DH has low sperm count. The first reading was 9million/ml (2 yrs ago). In July08, it was 4million/ml. As you can see from my ticker, I conceived naturally with that amount of sperm. For ICSI, you need only one sperm to fertilise one egg.

Is your partner on any medication? my DH has got ulcerative colitis and apparently the medication can reduce the sperm count. He also had surgery for testicular torsion when he was 25.

ICSI May 2008 - BFN
1st August- :BFP: (natural)

Baby Girl born on 04/04/2009

Torisen

Reg: Jan 1st 2006

Friday, September 26th 2008, 9:41am

Have you taken any precautions and frozen some straws for future use?
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006
BF DS 10 months 3 weeks and 5 days
FET 11/07, ICSI 12/07 (ABANDONED), ICSI 2/08, IUI 5/08 - BFN
Clomid IUI 7/08 BFP MC a twin... again :(

• "I'm hopeful" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "I'm hopeful" started this thread

Reg: Jul 13th 2008

Friday, September 26th 2008, 5:34pm

Thanks anita -- congratulations on your BFP, thank you for telling me I now can keep trying naturally with a little hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I bet your still in shock?

Thanks Torisen, as of yet no, but that is the next plan.

xxx

It's Twins!!

Reg: Jul 17th 2006

Friday, September 26th 2008, 8:16pm

hi
sorry cant remember the exact details but i know the three counts my dh had each one was worse and worse with the last one being something silly like 3% motility....the count was also less each time...i dont know why or what to say, but i got a natural bfp two months after the last count. i know after the second count we had made changed to lifestyle / diet and bathing habbits - think thats what helped that one swimmer that made it!
good luck
Peppermint Patty

Me 29 - DH 34
PCOS & Male Factor
TTC 2yrs
3 x Clomid - 3 x BFN
Ovarian Drilling Nov 06
ICSI March 07 - BFP 4/4/7- OHSS - All Gone 12/4/7
ICSI Aug 07 - DR July 13th - Shock NATURAL BFP 25th July 07! - baby boy march 08
May 09 - VERY SHOCKING NATURAL BFP!!!! - Baby Girl Jan 10

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE