You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mounso

• "mounso" started this thread

Reg: Sep 13th 2008

Friday, September 19th 2008, 9:24am

I need advice, loss after ICSI

Hi all,
With bitterness and pain I had a spermwash/ICSI in chelsea and westminster hospital and everything went sucessful with twin pregnancy but unfortunately I had a miscarriage on 22weeks of the pregnancy this sept 08.I am now totally depressed and know noyhing to do bc i really need a baby and my husband does not want a sperm donner. I need your advice from the forum.

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Friday, September 19th 2008, 9:38am

Hi Mounso

I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious babies, I wish I had some words that could ease your pain :sadface: We're here to support you, to listen when you want to talk or just be a shoulder when you need one, so please don't be afraid to lean on us.

Are your hospital supporting you? Has anyone spoken to you about SANDS? They are an amazing organisation who give support to those effected by the loss of a baby. Their website is here http://www.uk-sands.org/

We have a few threads here which may help a little, when you are ready to read them

INFO: STILLBIRTH

INFO: COPING EMOTIONALLY

As I said to you in my email, tragically we have another member who has also just lost twins at 22 weeks and who is posting here

Twins lost - What to do next?

Our thoughts and love are with you

xx

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Kitty

Superstar

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 4th 2008

Children: One little boy, thanks to IVF

Friday, September 19th 2008, 9:39am

Hi Mounso,

I'm so sorry to read about your loss. You have been through a terrible experience and it is no wonder that you are feeling very depressed. You need to give yourself time to grieve, and to recover your own strength, both physical and emotional.

The ladies on FZ offer lots of advice and support and comfort, and I am sure people will come along soon who have gone through something similar and can offer you more advice than I can. But in the meantime, whilst everything is so raw, you really need to take some time out and not just throw yourself into another pregnancy before your body, and spirit, is really ready.

You don't say much about your circumstances. When you are ready, let us know what your situation is - why you needed ICSI - because then more people on FZ will be able to help as we have ladies here who have gone through just about everything you can imagine.

Thinking of you.
Kitty
xx

IVF Nov-08 - BFP. DS born July 2009
FET Oct-10 - BFN
IVF Sep-11 - BFN

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Friday, September 19th 2008, 10:06am

Hi Mounso

I am so sorry to read about the loss of your babies. I can't begin to imagine the pain that you are going through at the moment.

I can understand your desire to want to become pregnant again quickly but as Jessica says, you need to take time to grieve. Everything will be so painful for you and your husband now that maybe it is not the best time to be making important decisions together about future treatment.

Sending you love and strength

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

cazd

Ace

Reg: Aug 4th 2008

Children: Blessed with 1 beautiful little boy june 2009

Friday, September 19th 2008, 3:28pm

so sorry for you loss :sadface:
CAZ

Sept/Oct 08 - 2nd IVF Cycle BFP

Reg: Feb 28th 2007

Children: Not yet

Friday, September 19th 2008, 3:33pm

so very very sorry for the loss of your babies :sadface:

We are here for you, if there is anything you need please do ask and we will do our best to help.

Much love xxx
TTC naturally, five miscarriages 2006-2009, Immune issues

BLONDIE'S IMMUNOLOGY DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Friday, September 19th 2008, 6:58pm

Hello Mounso

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your babies. I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through right now. :sadface:

I do know that feeling of wanting to be pg again, I had it after my first loss and I would have done anything to be pg again, I wanted a baby back in my belly immediately and would have done anything to get it. I thought I was ready but I was still grieving and hadn't realised that nothing could replace the baby I lost. I was trying to fill the emptiness in my heart, but I didn't know it couldn't be filled. The emptiness in my heart is there for a reason, its for my lost babies, that space is especially for them it can't be filled by another baby.

You have to do what is right for you and your DH, but right now may not be a good time for making decisions. You've been through so much, you need to give yourself time to heal.

We're all here for you hun. Sending you all my love.

Thinking of you all.

xxx

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

chatterbox

Megastar

Reg: Nov 30th 2007

Children: Two heaven sent miracles!

Wednesday, September 24th 2008, 7:52pm

Oh Mounso hun, what a terrible terrible time for you and your DH.

Please use the forum to gain strength from others who have been through similar experiences, whether it be ICSI or miscarriage. There's so much support here for you.

Sending love and strength to you both.

xxx

Me 40 DH 35 TTC 10yr
peritoneal mesothelioma, cystectomy 97 & 00
peritonectomy, lost both tubes & most of left ovary Aug 07

Dec 07 BFP b/ov m/c 9.6wk
July 08 BFN
Dec 08 BFP b/ov m/c 9.6wk

July 09 BFN
Nov 09 BFP 2 x sacs 1 b/o 1 no hrtbt m/c 9.2wk
May10 BFP at 8+4 m/mc @10wk scan ERPC

Found: High NK cells, DQ Alpha match, LAD neg & PAI-1 pos...

NOV 2010 - Immune IVF at CARE Manchester
:BFP: [zx076] :girl: born 25/8/11

OCT 2012 - Immune IVF at CARE Manchester
:BFP: [zx076] :boy: born 24/6/13

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE