You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 12 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

anna

• "anna" started this thread

Reg: Sep 6th 2008

Children: one

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 6:29pm

ACU, King's College Hospital, London

I am currantly having treatment at kings college and would love to hear any feed back and expereinces with this clinic.
FIRST IVF 10/11/08:BFN:
babydust jilly

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "anna" (Sep 10th 2008, 6:36pm)

Ros

Megastar

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: twin girls thanks to PGD!

Thursday, September 11th 2008, 10:10am

Hi Anna, sorry if this is a stupid question, but when you say King's College, what hospital do you mean? I ask this because I know King's is connected to a large hospital in Denmark Hill in London - that King's College Hospital?, but it is also connected to Guy's hospital at London Bridge. I'm having ICSI tx at Guy's so can give you lots of feedback on that but I'm not sure if you are talking about somewhere else?
Let me know and I'll do my best to help. Good luck with the tx!
x

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,
beautiful twin girls born 8th Feb 2010, we are so grateful

anna

• "anna" started this thread

Reg: Sep 6th 2008

Children: one

Thursday, September 11th 2008, 11:18pm

it's alright not stupid at all, i was not precised, i meant Kings college hospital at Denmark hill south east london.

i do apologise
FIRST IVF 10/11/08:BFN:
babydust jilly

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "anna" (Sep 11th 2008, 11:19pm)

Ros

Megastar

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: twin girls thanks to PGD!

Friday, September 12th 2008, 4:15pm

no need to appologise! but I don't know anyone who is using that hospital for tx. Hopefully someone will come along soon to help you x

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,
beautiful twin girls born 8th Feb 2010, we are so grateful

Rainy

Star

Reg: May 31st 2008

Children: DS aged 18yr

Saturday, September 13th 2008, 12:59am

Hi Anna

I am not having treatment at kings but they are my 2nd choice if my currant clinic fails me.
I am considering plucking for a natural cycle at kings, have you seen their web site for the Assited conception unit? thats got tons of info on it.

Ive browsed the net and found many ladies saying how happy they were with the place, main moan though was their waiting times for appointments.

Good luck with your Treatment.

xx

SEPT 08 1st IVF try cancelled due to cyst and failed D/R ?(
FEB 09 2nd IVF try BFN ; 2 embies( (slow responder)
Trying to save for another attempt
Latest FSH 9.2 yipee!
"Maybe One day I to will have a doppler"

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 12 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE