You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 13 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "~kerrylou~" started this thread

Reg: Jan 26th 2008

Thursday, August 21st 2008, 2:02pm

Going to be joining you here

I am starting Clomid on my next cycle after my CD11 scan today showed nothing!!

Im a bit scared TBH but not sure why!!! xxxx
~Me 23~Hubby 26~
~hubby sperm low count march 08~ Above average in June :D ~
~Me HSG, Internal Scans, & bloods for everything!!~ Battle of 4 stone weightloss since jan 07 BMI currently 31.8 (need to be below 30)~
~Our Angel Baby Shayna 15~04~07~
~Waiting to Start Clomid on CD2 of next cycle~
~AF didnt arrive as we got our bfp 20~09~08...EDD 28~05~09~

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 21st 2008, 2:17pm

Hi KerryLou and welcome to the madness!

Seriously though, there's nothing to be scared of. Have a browse around the threads in this board and you willl quickly become familiar with what to expect and if you have any questions post away and we'll do our best to answer them. Is there anything particular at the moment that you're worried about?

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Thursday, August 21st 2008, 2:41pm

thanks Bubble i have had a look round and have more to look at!!

Im not sure what im scared of as i wanted it anyway i think it may be the intial....You are on clomid to get pregnant iykwim?! and also knowing that i may actually be pregnant again soon and then the worry of miscarriage!! all mixed feelings i think! xxxx
~Me 23~Hubby 26~
~Me HSG, Internal Scans, & bloods for everything!!~ Battle of 4 stone weightloss since jan 07 BMI currently 31.8 (need to be below 30)~

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 21st 2008, 2:43pm

Completely understand - especially as the first month on it brings with it such hope and anticipation. I struggled starting on it again after my m/c so can understand those feelings as well. Do you know what dose you'll be on and are they monitoring you with scans nd bloods?

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Thursday, August 21st 2008, 2:51pm

im sorry to hear about your miscarriage...Im trying not to get my hopes up too much as you hear its such a miracle drug but for some it isnt!

Im not sure what MG yet hun and she told me to ring her CD1 and they will arrange a scan on CD11 and blood tests aswell....is that the monitoring that is usually done?? xxx
~Me 23~Hubby 26~

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 13 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE