You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Soooz

Star

• "Soooz" started this thread

Reg: Apr 3rd 2008

Children: 2 sons - Natural shock 99 & ICSI miracle 04

Thursday, August 21st 2008, 10:32am

ttc naturally after failed icsi

Hi All -

Would it be totally mad for me to ttc naturally after failed icsi cycle in may - my thoughts for this are numerous but ultimately comes down to lack of trust in fertility clinics; and money.

We have a 9 year old natural shock conception and a 4 year old through icsi. My dh's sperm count has fluctuated over the years - would it be worth him having another sperm analysis before we even think about ttc naturally ??
:flowerbasket:

Proud mum to two sons - natural unexpected in 1999 :8o: and ICSI in 2004 : D

We must let go of the life we had planned;
to have the life waiting for us

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Soooz" (Aug 21st 2008, 10:32am)

Soooz

Star

• "Soooz" started this thread

Reg: Apr 3rd 2008

Children: 2 sons - Natural shock 99 & ICSI miracle 04

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 4:53pm

RE: ttc naturally after failed icsi

well have decided dh should really have an up-to-date sperm analysis before i start getting to think about ttc naturally... see how it is and go from there. I can't go through icsi again. If dh's sperm has improved (and Cons at last ec said it had improved a bit) and i'm have up to date checks then will try to convince dh that a natural icsi is a new avenue. But Coventry's the nearest to me and that's still ages away. Not as easy as just popping 10 mins into town for me bloods and scans and things. But if it's a possibility I can be happy with that.
:flowerbasket:

Proud mum to two sons - natural unexpected in 1999 :8o: and ICSI in 2004 : D

We must let go of the life we had planned;
to have the life waiting for us

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE