You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

osmay

• "osmay" started this thread

Reg: May 27th 2008

Children: 000000

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 9:26pm

treatment abroad - Malpani Infertililty Clinic in India

Hi all,

apologise i know its been a long time since i have come on here, just been keeping my mind occupied in the meantime. Now i'm really to move on. i have been searching the net and can see going abroad is the cheaper option, but also its more like a holiday (stress free). which i think will really help.

Has anyone heard of Malpani Infertility clinic in india?
has anyone been there for treatment?
i am really considering to go.

some feeback would be great!

www.drmalpani.com

thanks
Another Hopefull

Osmay

trying for 4 years
1 ivf - may 08 failed
2 icis?? working on a date
unexplained??
my husband - all okay
me - all okay

Reg: Jul 17th 2006

Sunday, August 17th 2008, 9:14pm

i have heard of it and know of someone who went there for ICSI. She had 6 eggs fertilised and they put them ALL back! She has a baby boy now as one took...but if anymore than that took i dont know what she would have done...its a lot to be faced with having 3/4/5/6 babies...i am not sure if they always put all embies back..there is another thread on her if you search. just something to consider...
good luck whatever you do.
Peppermint Patty

Me 29 - DH 34
PCOS & Male Factor
TTC 2yrs
3 x Clomid - 3 x BFN
Ovarian Drilling Nov 06
ICSI March 07 - BFP 4/4/7- OHSS - All Gone 12/4/7
ICSI Aug 07 - DR July 13th - Shock NATURAL BFP 25th July 07! - baby boy march 08
May 09 - VERY SHOCKING NATURAL BFP!!!! - Baby Girl Jan 10

osmay

Sunday, August 17th 2008, 9:35pm

Do you have the details of your friend? would love to chat with her to find out her experience, cost, where she stayed, how she got in contact with them. etc

hope you nor she doesn't mind me asking.
Another Hopefull

Osmay

trying for 4 years
1 ivf - may 08 failed
unexplained??
my husband - all okay
me - all okay

Addy

Ace

Reg: Nov 6th 2006

Monday, August 18th 2008, 8:42am

Hi Osmay,

Sorry I can't give you much information on the Malpani clinic, but I too researched going abroad. This was one of the two clinics that I considered. I decided that I would do several treatments at Scanhealth in Norway and if that failed, we'd go to India. It attracted me because of the number of embryos that they put back. I don't know anyone that's used it I'm afraid, but if I remember rightly, there are people on their website who say that it's a great clinic. Even if you don't get to speak to anyone who's been there, have you tried emailing the doctors? It might be worth just emailing them with your situation and seeing what response you get. That way, you'll get a little bit of a feel for the clinic. You're not bound by anything, so just see what they're like.

In the end, we chose Scanhealth and luckily got a BFP. We'll be going out to Scanhealth again, but I am interested in the Malpani clinic.

Good luck

Addy
xxxx
Me-33 DH-40
2 boys from ICSI
Donor cycle Mar '11 - 3 recipients (2 x BFP (both with twins) 1 x BFN)

osmay

Monday, August 18th 2008, 6:00pm

thanks Addy,

i hope you know mind but how much is it costing to go to Scanhealth in Norway. How many embrs do they put back?
Another Hopefull

Osmay

trying for 4 years
1 ivf - may 08 failed
unexplained??
my husband - all okay
me - all okay

Addy

Ace

Reg: Nov 6th 2006

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 12:08am

Hi Osmay,

Treatment has gone up a little bit, but with the current exchange rate, I think IVF is working out at a little over £1600 and ICSI at just over £1700 (that's all tests and procedures included). You have to pay for your drugs on top, but you can buy them over here and they're much cheaper. The hotel is 695Kr per night per couple (including breakfast and evening meal). That was working out at £60 per night when I went, but because the pound has gone down, it's more expensive now. All in all, our treatment cost us £3500 including flights, accommodation, spending money, drugs etc.

If you need any advice on the clinic, don't hesitate to ask.

Addy
xxxx
Me-33 DH-40
2 boys from ICSI
Donor cycle Mar '11 - 3 recipients (2 x BFP (both with twins) 1 x BFN)

anamika

Reg: Feb 21st 2009

Saturday, February 21st 2009, 11:49pm

RE: treatment abroad - Malpani Infertililty Clinic in India

Hi,

Iam trying to go to Mumbai for my 4th IVF.U just need to mail him,u will get his mail id on his site.He will reply u back within 4 days.
1st IVF Failed
2nd IVF Failed(Accupuncture)
3rd IVF Failed(Accupuncture+PGD)
4th IVF will go to india(DrMalpani)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE