You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dana

• "Dana" started this thread

Reg: Jul 12th 2008

Children: 2 boys (Clomid)

Saturday, July 12th 2008, 9:12pm

Im new here

Hello Ladies! I am new here... Just started 100mg of Clomid. I would love some advise!!

(secretly hoping for twins)

Reg: Jul 19th 2007

Children: 1 lovely Step Son aged 17

Sunday, July 13th 2008, 6:45am

Hello Dana welcome to FZ you have come to the right place.

I have just finished my 6th cycle of 100mg Clomid so I can give you some advice, It has been advisable by Zita West (fertililty expert) that Vit C every is good for Ovulation, also sometimes the Clomid can make your Cervical mucus dry up so fertility experts have recommended that a cough medicine called robuttisn (this is the only kind you take) taken the day after the last tab of clomid for 6 days (3 times a day) this helps with your CM so it stays nice and moist for those little swimmers get to your egg.

Are you getting tracking scans...these are very important I wouldnt have had clomid if I wasnt getting scanned regular every month.

I didnt suffer that bad from the side effects, just the 1st month was the worst for me, headaches, dizzy spells, confusion (kept forgetting stuff) and quite painful at ovualtion in my ovary.

Any questions feel free to ask away...on the home page there is a section just for Clomid, once you have clicked on this...there is a thread called clomid chicks this is where all the girls on clomid hang out and support each other

Good luck

Leanne xxxxx

ME 32
DH 38
TTC 4.5yrs
Lap & Dye 07 very mild endo
6 clomid cycle's 100mg all :BFN:

Reg: Jun 21st 2012

Sunday, July 13th 2008, 7:59am

hi hun

im on round 5 and feel like i have been on clomid for ever!! for me temping has been the key thing as it has taught me more about my dodgy ovaries and what they r up to more than anything else!!

feel free to ask anything!!

hope your clomid journey is a short one!

karen x

Leanne whats next for you??
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

FET sept 2012 Tentative BFP please please stick little bean

Reg: Jul 19th 2007

Children: 1 lovely Step Son aged 17

Sunday, July 13th 2008, 9:04am

Quoted

Originally posted by gnioto55

Leanne whats next for you??

Hi gnioto I'm afraid its IVF hun....got a meeting with my cons on the 29th July to get refered...hopefully it will happen while I am on the waiting list xxxxxxxx

ME 32
DH 38
TTC 4.5yrs
Lap & Dye 07 very mild endo
6 clomid cycle's 100mg all :BFN:

Reg: Jun 21st 2012

Sunday, July 13th 2008, 11:14am

yeah thats it for me too!! im seeing them on july 28th to have the official referral but i have already been told i will be starting september X( i always thought it wouls have happened by now grrrrrr

oo the 29th is my bday so a lucky day :snigger:
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

FET sept 2012 Tentative BFP please please stick little bean

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE