You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "frostie" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Wednesday, June 18th 2008, 3:05pm

Poor Motility, abnormal forms

Hi
Anyone with poor motility or high abnormal forms, i have to tell you about Pycnogenol.
I found out about it by accident really as we were embarking again on the fertility rollercoaster again and DH had a new sperm count done which wasnt good high abnormal forms and poor motility (they recommended (icsi)
I had read about this supplement and tests had been done on a number of men with sperm problems, after 2/3months a significant im provement was found, soooo not hanging around we got some, 200mg was suggested but as the tablets come in 40mg the ones we could buy from the health shop, dh took 2 every morning and 2 every evening, also along with his normal vits and minerals for men trying to conceive. also he stopped any alcohol though wasnt a big drinker anyway, took cool showers, no baths. and ejaculated every 3 days without fail to get rid of any build ups of abnormal forms
Diet was basically cut down to salads and jacket tates ect, just healthy options
Within 2 months the count was normal. This pycnogenol done wonders it even changed the volume. :D

TTC - 12+ years
IVF/ICSI - May 05 BFN
IVF/ICSI - Sept 05 Very Very long awaited for BFP!!!!(Had Acupuncture & Took Baby Asprin)

Sadly Lost our Beautiful Baby Boy SAM 21 wks Gest - 12th January 2006, and he was truly my miracle....
I Love You Sam xxx

Duffymoon

Megastar

Reg: Jun 11th 2007

Children: Boy/girl twins born 2010

Wednesday, June 18th 2008, 3:23pm

RE: Poor Motility, abnormal forms

Hi Oll

That's a wonderful turn around and lovely to hear that improvements can be seen.

I've read a little on Pcynogenol improving morphology of sperm so it certainly looks like something people suffering with the same could look into.

I think together with the diet changes, extra vitamins and lifestyle changes you've given yourself an amazing opportunity.

clap

xxx

4 x ICSI BFN
5th time :BFP:
:boy: :girl:

mrs_smiff

Superstar

Reg: Jan 10th 2007

Children: 5 kids aged 21,18,14,13 and a little miracle born April 09

Wednesday, June 18th 2008, 7:46pm

Thats really interesting to know. Thanks for that. I will go and look it up now!
Me 35,DH 36 (Severe Oligospermia.).
4th ICSI :BFP:
I have 4 lovely big kids
Thomas Derren (Thom) July 1990
Luke Benjamin August 1993
Harley John Oliver June 1997
Alexandria Aimee Jay (Alex) July 1998
Lochlan Cassius James April 2009 (4th attempt at ICSI)

david7

Reg: Jun 21st 2008

Monday, June 23rd 2008, 9:24pm

My DW (Lorri17) heard about this on Saturday morning so I got some from H&B on Saturday but have only just started taking it.

I have low motility and morphology as well :sadface:

Only problem with pycnogenol is the price, especially taking 200mg.

Lorri17 read somewhere that grapeseed extract is almost as good as pycnogenol so have got some of that as well to mix and match.

Anyone know of pycnogenol cheaper on the internet??
I thought a thousand million things that I could never say this morning

eisa1978

Reg: Jan 13th 2008

Monday, July 7th 2008, 9:09pm

Quoted

Originally posted by david7
My DW (Lorri17) heard about this on Saturday morning so I got some from H&B on Saturday but have only just started taking it.

I have low motility and morphology as well :sadface:

Only problem with pycnogenol is the price, especially taking 200mg.

Lorri17 read somewhere that grapeseed extract is almost as good as pycnogenol so have got some of that as well to mix and match.

You may go for proanthocyanidin, it the 100% like pycongenol but much much much cheaper,, Do a google seach and u will know this fact. It also called Grapeseed extract.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE