You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lucy20" started this thread

Reg: Nov 28th 2007

Monday, June 9th 2008, 5:57pm

crazy question about s.a

hi everyone my dp has to do his first s.a tomorow is it a matter of just dropping it in at the hospital or will we have to wait and see a doctor or something not one had made it clear really except to get it there within an hour.
sorry if this question sounds daft but he is a little nervous and i cant really reasure him as im very unsure my self
thanks for your help
lucy xx

Reg: Feb 11th 2007

Children: My children are wonderful!

Monday, June 9th 2008, 6:18pm

I don't know if it's the same where you are but my dh does his in the morning and then I take it to the hospital within 30 mins 'ish' (I keep it warm between my legs!!) and just drop it off at the right dept. I just hand it over and go!

Me 39, DH 40 Children, Lucy and DS (7)
Lucy lost in car accident 8th April 2002
TTC 6 years - ICSI x 4 - :BFN: x 4

Spider's Diary

Reg: May 4th 2008

Children: 1 son age 12

Monday, June 9th 2008, 6:21pm

Hi yes spider is right, you just go to semenology and they take it off you there and then and thats it

good luck

:xxx:

IUI 7th June :BFN:
natural cycle October :BFP:

• "lucy20" started this thread

Reg: Nov 28th 2007

Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 12:07pm

thank you for your replies i really appriciate it. i didnt realise i could drop it off that would make things easier
thanks ladies
xxxxxxxxxx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE