You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "d.martin" started this thread

Reg: Dec 21st 2005

Saturday, March 25th 2006, 10:29am

my appointment at last

hello,
it seems ages since i was last able to report anything!
but i thought i would let you know that i have finally received an appointment to go and see a fertility doctor.
i dont know what is going to happen but i am excited that things might finally start moving.
things seem to happen all at once after months of hearing nothing from adverts i put on donor websites someone has just got in touch offering to help.
so now what do i do go down the donor self insemination route again or stick to paying privatley.

confusion. :rolleyes:

Denise

Me 36,PCOS,DIUI.
1st insem feb 08 :BFN:
6 x clomid

2nd donor insem may 08:BFN:
3rd donor insem June 08 :BFN:

Reg: Mar 6th 2006

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 8:40am

Hi Denise, glad to hear you got your appointment. It's good to feel you are getting going with things - waiting is the worst!!
Hope it all goes well for you.

Holly xxx
:xmas8:

Saturday, April 1st 2006, 8:29pm

Hi Denise

I cant believe you never told us any of this :(

Thats great news that you have your appointment with the fertility doctor. I bet you can't wait now.

Have you thought about what you are going to do with the donor?

Dont forget you can talk to me if you want to.

Love your sil, V x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE