You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Gemsie

• "Gemsie" started this thread

Reg: May 14th 2008

Children: Life Centre

Monday, May 19th 2008, 8:22pm

Newcastle Fertility Centre at Life

Hello everyone.
We are hope fully starting ivf in June at the centre for life in Newcastle. Does anyone know anything about it or has anyone had treatment there? If so please get in touch i feel like i could burst with excitement and also nerves as this means the world to me x

Lexie

Star

• "Lexie" is no longer a member of FZ

Wednesday, June 11th 2008, 9:42pm

RE: Newcastle Fertility Centre at Life

Hi Gemsie
I had my treatment at CFL and got a bfp with twins 1st time. Clinic and staff are fab. I def reccommend them. Feel free to ask any questions xx
Me 34,DH, 32. DD15 from prev relationship. Scan 9/07 showed 2 [zx076] [zx076] My perfect little ladies arrived healthy 7 weeks early on 18/3/08 weighing 4lb 8 and 3lb13...Love my three pinkies

:girl: :girl: :girl:

kerry

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: 1 daughter 7years old

Tuesday, June 24th 2008, 2:12pm

hI Gemsie

i had my treatment there last may it did not work for us,but i was very happy with the way they looked after me we will be going back next may to have ivf this will be our last chance so i have got everything crossed.

all the best.

kerry
1st ivf bfn nov 2005
2nd ivf bfn may 2007
waiting until after our hoilday in may for our last go.

kerryj

hanz78

Reg: Jan 12th 2009

Children: ncfl

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 10:45am

hi im starting treatment tomorrow through cfl newcastle and your right the staff are sooooo lovely hope we have good luck

Reg: Nov 20th 2008

Children: Fingers crossed x

Saturday, January 24th 2009, 6:47pm

Hi Hanz

I hope your treatment went well and you soon have a BFP x
I'm waiting to be transferred to the CFL soon..I cant wait.
Never give up on your dreams...they do come true.
ICSI #8, Anna born 26/2/14....the most amazing gift in the world x

hanz78

Reg: Jan 12th 2009

Children: ncfl

Monday, March 9th 2009, 2:38pm

hey penny treatment was fine staff are fantastic due to test 16th march omg 1 week today so scared, excited, nrevous and everything else good look with your treatment when you start hxxxxxxxx

Tuesday, March 10th 2009, 8:06pm

wow thats fantastic...i'll keep eveything crossed for you. we're off there on Monday for our first appointment..I cant wait!

Reg: Apr 27th 2008

Monday, March 30th 2009, 11:33pm

Hi - just noticed this thread!

We had our ICSI treatment here in March 2008 and got our miracle baby boy after the first attempt. The staff were all really great. We are saving up for round 2 and hope to start treatment this year.

Good luck to all of you ladies who are having treatment there xxx
classybird :D

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 9:42pm

ICSI timings??

Hi Classybird,

Many congratulations - you must be delighted. What a fabulous belated christmas gift!

We are going to the waiting list clinic on the 8th April where we'll be told our TX timetable. I'm so excited, but worried. I work away a lot and I'm concerned I'll meant to be somewhere else when I need to be here.

Obviously (!!!..) I'll be re-arranging but I wondered if you could give me a guide as to timings?

Ive read DR can be anywhere from a week to 8, but wondered what the norm was? If I can try and re-arrange my diary now it will hopefully make things less stressful when tx starts..

Thanks a million,

pennyqueen x

Jackie

Reg: Apr 5th 2009

Children: someday

Sunday, April 5th 2009, 6:06pm

help

I am so lost in all of this... we just found out they are going to refer us to the centre. Im just shocked... Soon after we found out the news of his abnormal sperm, my husband has started taking supplements. I think its hard to accept because neither of us drink, or smoke. we eat all organic... we are healthy. Ok, like I said before, im pretty lost. We had two tests done and the second came back worste. The lab lost my day 21 test, so im having to take it over again next week. The dr said that she will send the referal after those results come back, so we are praying that everything will be ok. I just want some answers... Like, how much does treatment cost, how long do you have to wait for treatment, do they do IUI... (which i dont think we qualify for as his results were 8% progressive, 18% rapid progressive...I dont really know what that means). Can someone help me. Im trying to have hope and faith in the Lord...but at times its hard, especially when you are asked when you are going to have babies. I guess it jost comes and goes in waves. Any information would be very helpful...
Thank You
Jackie

Lexie

Star

• "Lexie" is no longer a member of FZ

Monday, April 6th 2009, 11:39am

RE: help

Hi Jackie

Here is the link for the CFL http://www.newcastle-hospitals.org.uk/se…ty-centre_.aspx Give them a ring if you are unsure and they will be able to help with any questions you have. They were always fab with me.
Me 34,DH, 32. DD15 from prev relationship. Scan 9/07 showed 2 [zx076] [zx076] My perfect little ladies arrived healthy 7 weeks early on 18/3/08 weighing 4lb 8 and 3lb13...Love my three pinkies

:girl: :girl: :girl:

Jackie

Monday, April 6th 2009, 12:05pm

Thanks Lexie...
I rang them, but they said I would have to wait until my initial consultation to find out more information regarding time scales, procedures, etc. I guess Im learning patients. I found out about another supplement... DH is going to buy it today and start on them.
Jackie

Monday, April 6th 2009, 9:37pm

Hi Jackie,

We were also transfered to the CFL fo rthe same thing. Waiting time for the referal to the CFL was about 4 weeks. We were lucky in that all our tests have been done so having met the consultant and discussed treatment we ready to start.

We're going back on the 8/4 to what they call the waiting list clinic to get a treatment timetable and hopefully start!! It's really excisting but scary at the same time. This site is fab and I learn a little bit each time I come on, but like you I still have lots of questions..

I hope you're wait is a short one and you can begin the naxt stage of your journey soon xx

Jackie

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 4:24pm

Hi Pennyqueen...
Thats great! Let me know what the timetable is for you. Are they doing ICSI or IUI? Is it going to cost much. Still a bit confused...but excited as my bloods were taken today and next step is initial appointment!
Jackie

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 10:51pm

Hi Jackie,

Were having ICSI so I'll keep you posted.
Cost wise - we are entitled to three attempts on the NHS - I guess if you fall into their categories you will be entitled to the same but I'm sure you'll be given more information at your appt.

Its all a waiting game, which is exciting but very frustrating all at the same time. Keep smiling, with your bloods your a step closer to starting txt xx

Jackie

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 9:08am

Hi Pennyqueen...
I think we qualify...atleast thats what are gp said. we have already have all the tests done at the gp... she didnt want to send the referal until they were all complete. Im very nervous as well. Did they offer you IUI, or did they fast track you to ICSI? I guess I just want our initial appointment so I can ask all the questions my GP didnt know how to answer.
xx
Jackie

Monday, April 13th 2009, 4:07pm

Hi Jackie,

Having been through it I can understand how frustrating the wait is. The good news is the waiting list at the CFL is very short. Due to DH male factor we need ICSI - IUI was not an option for us.

Having first gone to our doctor in November, I am due to start treatment on the 11th May and that included being transferred from one clinic to another so hopefully you wont have too long to wait once you've had your initial consultatuion. Its quite scary now I have all the medications, but so exciting at the same time...

Please feel free to ask any questions and I'll help all i can x

Jackie

Wednesday, April 15th 2009, 3:11pm

Thanks again Pennyqueen...

Well, my day 21 test turned out ok. We noe have a scheduled initial consultation at the cfl on May 5th. I am very excited and can't believe how fast it is moving. I guess God is granting me the all needed patience :D. After we see the time table, we are going to book a holiday. We are still praying for a natural miracle. I am hoping they let us do IUI. They didn't let you? I am really wanting to do that first. With DHs first sperm analysis they said it was an option...but the second results were worst that they said it wasn't. Do they retest the sperm again when you are there? I guess I will find out more on the 5th. I'm really excited for you. Keep me posted...
Jackie

Thursday, April 16th 2009, 11:01pm

Thanks Jackie, the 5th will soon be here!!
Yes DH had to give another SA. We had hoped we could do IUI but the second & third result ruled it out.

You'll probably meet the head consultant on your first visit, she goes through the planned treatment and explains everything including any extra tests you may need, but it sounds as if thats all been covered. We then waited for the next appt where they take you through your treatment time table - that was only a few weeks too, so things do move remarkably quickly.

I now have my drugs, and start on the 11 May, but have one last attempt at a miracle before then so keep your fingers crossed just in case!

Good luck in the meantime, a holiday away from day to day stresses sounds lovely, you never know. Either way the 5th will soon be here, take care x

Reg: Apr 20th 2009

Children: N/csle CFL

Tuesday, April 21st 2009, 8:46am

hiya girls just reading your stories and its all so exciting. I am from the north East Sunderland and have been having all our tests done at Durham it seems i am fine but my partner has a 8 million low sperm count and consultant has told us that IVF will be the best thing for us to try. She said she sending her referal letter in the the Centre of life newcastle. I was just wondering what will happen next as we have a holiday planned in july and dont want to miss any app that may come up. Consultant said she cant tell us any time scales. What happned with u girls did u get a letter to say you had been added to the list etc?
:8o:
5 x ICSI: :BFN:
4th ICSI resulted in a:BFP: but lost our Dream Baby at 5 weeks ;(

Feb 2014 started adoption process hoping to be parents by Xmas :angel2:

Friday, April 24th 2009, 11:53pm

Hi Laura.

Welcome to FZ - you will find this site amazingly supportive.

We were also transfered to the CFL for treatment - the referal appointment took about 4 weeks, but we were lucky as all of our tests had been done. Your first appt is with the head consultant who discusses treatment options etc and arranges for you to be added to the waiting list clinic - as they call it!

It was about another four weeks for this appointment where they go through the treatment plan again, and then discuss timescales. We were there on the 8th April and I'm meant to start on the 11th May so it all happens fairly quickly once things start moving.

It's really exciting but scary at the same time. I hope you're wait is a short one and you can begin the naxt stage of your journey soon xx

Reg: Apr 20th 2009

Children: N/csle CFL

Saturday, April 25th 2009, 8:35am

Ah thats sounds positive as on some of the other posts it seems people have waited like over 2 years to get in the clinic so fingers crossed i will hear something very soon. So do you get a letter or something to advise your appointment.
5 x ICSI: :BFN:
4th ICSI resulted in a:BFP: but lost our Dream Baby at 5 weeks ;(

Feb 2014 started adoption process hoping to be parents by Xmas :angel2:

Jackie

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 9:08am

Hi Laura...
I actually got into the clinic right away. Our appointment was scheduled for today...but we dont need to go because we got a miracle! We are 7 weeks pregnant!!! I just wanted to give you a bit of food for thought... my husband took loads of supplements for 2 months. The doctor thinks that may have been the cause of us getting pregnant. They were sellinium, royal jelly, grapeseed extract, zinc, vitamin c, vitamin e, and b. Just thought you might try those while your waiting. xx
Jackie

Monday, May 18th 2009, 11:12pm

Hi girls

Not kept up to date with this thread and there have been quite a few postings since my last visit!

Congratulations Jackie - that is wonderful news xxx

Pennyqueen - good luck with your treatment, hope it is going well.

As far as the timings are concerned - we initially were going to wait for NHS treatment but then decided to go private as there was a 2 year waiting list and they let me put it on my credit card :D.

We had the information session at the start of March and to give you all an idea the timings were as follows:

Down regging (sniffing syranel) for 23 days
Internal scan and blood tests next day
Start injections next day (& continue sniffing)
Scan 9 days later
San 3 days later
Egg collection 3 days later
Embryos transfered 2 days later
12 days later HCG test xfingers

Also worth mentioning that although we went private our GP agreed to fund the drugs for us! So if you take the private prescription from the clinic to your GP they may fund some/all of the drugs for you.

Gemsie

Tuesday, May 19th 2009, 12:30pm

Hello everyone.
I wrote this post last time we were due to begin our treatment then my poor Hubbie was made redundant so we had to postpone for a year. The Life Centre was really nice about it and so here we are again one year on.
I start the Synarel sprays on Sat! We are very excited. I have read all your posts above and they are very informative!
xxx
:happy: :P starsmile

Tuesday, May 19th 2009, 12:40pm

Good luck with your treatment Gemsie xxx

Gemsie

Tuesday, May 19th 2009, 7:11pm

Thanks Classybird.
I am pleased to see your treatment went so well
high5 :pray: babydust

Tuesday, May 19th 2009, 8:20pm

Thanks Gemsie - I see you start your sniffing this weekend! Let us know how you get on :bye:

Reg: Mar 15th 2009

Children: None

Friday, May 29th 2009, 8:17pm

Icsi Centre for Life

Hi there,
I'm quite new to this so forgive me if this doesnt read well.......

I have just been referred to CfL for ICSI by my GP, although I have to pay privately due to partner already having children.

Anyone got any ideas on time scales for appointments etc.

I was only referred 2 weeks ago, but we have waited so long for this that I am very impatient.

Thanks if anyone can help xxx

X(

Saturday, May 30th 2009, 7:54pm

RE: Icsi Centre for Life

Hi Fitness girl,

Welcome to FZ. There is another thread about CFL but im afraid I dont know how to add as link!!!

I'm in the middle of txt at the minute - the staff there are really lovely so try not to worry.

Our referal appointment took about 4 weeks, but we were lucky as all of our tests had been done. Your first appt is with the head consultant who discusses treatment options etc and arranges for you to be added to the waiting list clinic - as they call it!

It was about another four weeks for this appointment where they go through the treatment plan again, and then discuss timescales. We were there on the 8th April and I'm meant to start on the 11th May so it all happens fairly quickly once things start moving.

It's really exciting but scary at the same time. I hope you're wait is a short one and you can begin the naxt stage of your journey soon xx

Saturday, May 30th 2009, 9:32pm

Hi fitnessgirl :D

We went to our GP at the start of April to ask for a private referral and our consultancy appointment letter has just come through for 18th June so for us it will have taken aprox 6 weeks from going to the GP and the 1st appointment at CFL. When you get the letter you need to ring them to confirm the appointment and sort out payment for the initial consultation. I phoned up last week to ask if they had any idea how long it would be until we could start the actual treatment and the lady said that it would probably be September as ICSI has a longer wait than IVF. I suppose it depends on the type of protocol you are on etc.

The private clinic is run on a Thursday and as pennyqueen says you will be seen by the head consultant who will go through everything and give you various forms/leaflets regarding the treatment. From what I remember when we went last year they did an internal scan during out first appointment. Also before you start the treatment you can go in for a demo on how to do the injections etc !

Good luck with your treatment xxx

Gemsie

Friday, June 19th 2009, 2:29pm

Hello.

I started this thread and I didn't even know there was all these comments! I am not the sharpest tool when it comes to the internet. :duh:

The Synarel sniffing went fine and I thought that's how it would always be.
I am on my fourth day of menopur injections now and feel dreadful. bigcloud

If I didn't want a baby so much I would just quit now. I have had terrible heart flutters and dizziness since I started the injections and spent a canny 2 and a half hours in casualty having an ECG, physical, bloods you name it. They think it must just be a side effect but as everyone is different they don't know what to suggest.

How is everyone else getting on?

Gemsie xxx
babydust babydust babydust

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 10:04pm

Hi Gemsie

Sounds like you've been having an ordeal with the side effects - hope the pain has eased. It can't be that long for you until egg collection? Let us know how you get on.

I had my consultation on Thursday and we are going to do ICSI again. We were there a while as they did an internal scan and blood test. DH has to go back and do a "sample" in the next couple of weeks. We have been given our treatment timetable and I start sniffing 4th August so am pleased that I have some proper dates now. I ended up with OHSS last time, spent a night in hospital on a drip the night after embryo transfer as got so dehydrated so this time they are reducing the powder ampoules to start off with from 3 to 2 and then maybe increase the dose later on. Fingers crossed that the GP will agree to fund the drugs xfingers

Anyone else having treatment at Centre at Life at the moment?

liese

Reg: Jul 26th 2009

Children: CfL, Newc

Sunday, July 26th 2009, 1:40pm

Hi everyone,

I'm currently 1 year through the 3 year waiting list for IVF with donor eggs at CfL. It's great to hear so many people saying how nice the staff are. They seemed really lovely on our first visit a year ago.

Does anyone know where CfL stand on the number of cycles on the NHS at the moment? It was 2 when we were put on the waiting list, but has this gone up to the recommended 3 now?

Thanks

Lisa x

Wednesday, July 29th 2009, 11:27pm

Hi Lisa,

As far as I know CFL provide 3 funded NHS Cycles - I'm guessing that would be the same for donor eggs but to be honest I dont know.

I think it has only recently changed, as origionally we were told we would be entitled to two tries, but during our first txt there was mention of three. I've got everything crossed thats right!

I hope your wait goes by quickly - best of luck x

mrseh

Reg: Aug 19th 2009

Tuesday, August 25th 2009, 9:09pm

I know this is an old thread but wanted to put a recent reply on for any North East ladies.

I'm at the CfL too and i agree with everyone else - they are EXCELLENT!

We're going through our first IVF (currently in 2WW) and it is defo 3 cycles you get (provided you meet the criteria). You also get funded for freezing embryos and if you use your frozen embryos your still entitled to your 3 'fresh' cycles - so really you could have loads of attempts as long as you've got frozen.

We also had to only wait 7 weeks to start IVF which i was soo shocked at - was expecting years of waiting.

Good luck with any treatment your having

Emma
xxx

Reg: Apr 19th 2008

Tuesday, August 25th 2009, 10:30pm

hi ladies off the north east..

i found thi fz last xmas... and i have had my treatment for over 5yrs with cfl and they have supported me all the way through and it is true that cfl were only giving out 2 cycles off ivf /icsi or whatever it is they give you but it has gone up to three.. i have one more cycle on the nhs which is icsi and i have had 2 failed attempts at ivf so if anyone would like any advice, support or guidance please feel free to pm me at any time andi will get back to you as soon as possible.

hinna

SADIA

Reg: May 24th 2009

Children: CFL

Friday, September 18th 2009, 10:58pm

im sooo nervous

hi ppl im new on this im on my 2nd year of tryin to concieve still havnt got anywere i feel like a failure... i have been reffered to centre of life is it 3yrs waiting then do they do the ivf??
life is sooo stressful at the moment.....until a miricle happens and i get PREGNANT!!

mrseh

Saturday, September 19th 2009, 8:31am

hiya Sadia

if you've not started any treatment yet i'm guessing they'll try you on clomid first then maybe injections before trying IVF but i guess it all depends on your infertility factor.

We were referred to CFL and did 3 cycles of clomid which didnt work so they moved us onto injections straight away. did 3 cycles of them and because they didnt work they moved us onto IVF. i was expecting years of waiting but it was only a 7 week waiting list! We started in July so that waiting time will probably still be roughly the same.

The CFL are excellent so dont feel like a failure - i know its hard not to but you'll be amazed how many people go through the same thing, i didnt realise and it really made me feel better that i wasnt alone.

i wish you the very best of luck and if you have any questions about the CFL or anything just contact me. :D

Emma
xxxx

SADIA

Thursday, October 1st 2009, 11:12pm

hiya emma
thanks for your reply i really appreciate it... i asked the doc in cfl if they can prescribe me with clomid and they said there is no need for that as i am ovulating on a regular basis, i have got the fillopian tubes tested and still waiting to hear back from the centre, although the nurses at rvi said everything is fine and in the right direction i would love to try clomid as ive heard 30% or maybes more woment get preg with in the 2months of takin clomid....
life is sooo stressful at the moment.....until a miricle happens and i get PREGNANT!!

mrseh

Friday, October 2nd 2009, 12:11pm

sounds like they're right. Clomid is used to induce ovulation for women that dont ovulate every month. If your ovulating each month thats one of the biggest hurdles! Dont set your heart on clomid as i dont think you need it and from personal experience it didnt work. Let me know what treatment they put you on and keep your hopes up.. it might be a longer journey than you imagined when you first though lets have a baby but the CFL will do everything they can for you..

Emma xxx

SADIA

Monday, October 12th 2009, 10:43pm

hi thanks for the reply ye im still waiting for my results from the rvi hos as i went to get my fillopian tubes tested although the doc in the hospital said everythings fine and in the right direction i still have to wait for an apointment from cfl for the actual results ill keep you up to date

SADIA

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 8:13pm

hello ppl

i thank everyone for helping me and talking me through everything esp emma .....i need to say summik...... IM PREGNANT!!! YAYE!! its a miricle didnt expect it to happen to us but it has im still going to keep in touch and i hope every one of you suceed aswell

mrseh

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 8:51pm

Aww Sadia thats AMAZING!!!! Congrats.. i'm guessing you did it all by yourself too! thats brilliant news.. get yourself on the BFP board! http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/board.php?boardid=70

then join in on the general pregnancy chat http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/board.php?boardid=71.

Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emma

SADIA

Friday, October 30th 2009, 5:17pm

hii

thanks!! :-) ye i did i tried for 2yrs!! and then i didnt need any treatment and got preg that was amazing when the doc told me

Reg: Mar 15th 2009

Children: None

Monday, December 7th 2009, 6:19pm

Does anyone know what the procedure is at the Centre For Life for the big test, I go next Tuesday (presumable for blood test as they asked me to go anytime between 8am and 10am).
If its a blood test when will I get the results.

Any info would help, thanks :-)

mrseh

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 12:34pm

If its a blood test yeah you go between 8 and 10 (i'd advise earlier the better or you can end up sitting around for a long time!). You are asked to call back after 4pm normally for your results but it depends what they are testing for - if your meaning big test ie preg test then yeah you'll know once you get through on the phone!

good luck

Emma
xx

Reg: Dec 4th 2009

Saturday, December 12th 2009, 2:19am

Hi, we're starting 3rd ICSi tx in Feb at CFL. Just wanted to add that the staff have been brilliant. They really put your mind at ease. I also like that it really doesn't look or feel like a hospital.
Good luck to everyone. xxx
ICSI May 2008 BFP Missed miscarriage/Blighted ovum ;(
ICSI Feb 2009 No embryos.
ICSI Feb 2010

ashyp83

Reg: Mar 8th 2010

Monday, March 8th 2010, 6:34pm

IVF at centre for life

Hi,

I'm new to this forum (and forums in general) so goodness knows whether anyone is still, or knows of anyone, who is waiting to/is recieving treatment at CFL? I know this post is a bit old, so not sure whether anyone will get in touch, but it'll probly just be nice to get stuff off my chest. Me and hubby been ttc #1 for about 5 years now, and have appointment at CFL tomorrow. We've had the tests done, and hubbie's had about 3 SAs, two of which were fine, and one was borderline. I've got PCOS, and have managed to reduce weight and BMI; so periods have been better and more regualar-and after blood tests etc. apparently i am ovulating-but still no joy! Am having accupuncture and taking herbs, along with both of us taking vitamin supplements/folic acid/zinc etc.

i'm just wondering what will happen tomorrow? last time we saw consultant, she said IVF is next stage (have tried clomid, didn't work). We've accepted that this is what we've got to do now, so am sooo excited, as well as a bit apprehensive. I've heard that the staff are fantastic through the whole process, so that's reassuring. Anyone any idea as to how long it'll be before treatment proper begins? Anyone in the same boat, would love to hear from you! :P

good luck to everyone out there,

Ash xx

Reg: Mar 1st 2010

Friday, March 19th 2010, 1:24pm

Hi Ash

I'm in exactly the same boat as you :smile: I'm new to these formums, or any kind of forum for that matter. I've posted a couple of things and had lovely messages in return. But I'm probably not using the forum to its full advantage.

Me and my partner of 12 years have been ttc for about 4 years now. Been messed around since I was a teenager (I'm 34 now) with regards to my periods etc. Noone really wanted to figure out what the problem was. Very sad and long story.

Anyway, we were told on Dec that my tubes are blocked and I have PCOS...oh and a wonky womb so we've not be practising the best position if you know what I mean :snigger: So, we have our first apt at the CFL on Monday. No idea what to expect. No idea if we're on the waiting list yet, or will be after Mondays apt. The unknown drives me mental on a regualr basis. Not to mention the Chlomid which nearly pushed me over the edge - how did you find it?

Hope to speak soon

Leanne x

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE