You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "hunnipie24" started this thread

Reg: Mar 27th 2008

Children: 2 embies onboard and Mummy to 5 frosties.

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 2:14pm

Very worried

Well it has just been confirmed that EC will go ahead Monday but there is a very high chance i am developing OHS.
My oestrogen levels are far too high they are 12287!! but need to be 2000. It is probable that my embies will have to be frozen, that is of course if i get any.

I am petrified of EC anyway and this has totally knocked all my faith in this working out of me.Does anyone have any experiance with this?

I am sat at work bawling my eyes out and feel liek throwing myself out the bloody window. It was only this morning they told me i had responded well to the drugs now this.

sorry to be whiney but i am gutted, i feel like this has failed already.

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

Reg: Apr 2nd 2008

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 2:18pm

So sorry to hear your news hunny ... not experienced this but wanted to send you lots of luck and try not too worry too much the EC isn't that bad and you won't remeber a thing. I'll keep everything crossed for you and wish you lots of luck

A xx

Me 30
DH 33
1st IVF/ICSI Mar 08 = BFP :happy: May m/c :bawl:
FET Oct 08 = BFP :happy:

Olivia Rose Knight born on 17th June 2009 :happy: :happy: !!

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 2:20pm

thanx knighty i appreciate it x

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

Reg: Mar 17th 2008

Children: Twins!

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 2:31pm

Hi Hunniepie!
Sorry to hear about the news, but just wanted to say that you're not alone as I'm in exactly the same position.

The lady who did my scan said that I had "the biggest ovaries she had ever seen" and as I have over 50 follicles on one of them, I was told this morning that there is no chance of ET this time and only a slim chance of having EC.

I'm pretty gutted, but DH took it really bad - so I really do feel for you.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for us both to get some frozen embies so at least we can come back when our bodies are ready.

Take care and try to stay positive! :smile:
* Emma * :smile:
TTC 8 yrs PCOS - Clomidx10 - IVFx3
Nov 2009 Last try: Short protocol ICSI - wonderful BFP!!! -
TWINS!!
: D

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 2:31pm

aww hun

you are bound to be scared about ec but its really ok. many ladies are put in the postion where its safer to freeze the embryos rather than transfer as hcg that is release once implantion begins will make ohss much much worst, this is why they do this

are they gona do a blood test the day after ec?

i
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

nkechi

Reg: Mar 20th 2008

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 3:09pm

Hi Hunnipie and Em, sorry you are both going through this!!! I went through the same early last month, and I felt really terrible. I had 44 follicles and my levels went from 3000 to 15000 to 33000, before they started coming down again.

I was taken off the stimms for a couple of days and after the levels started coming down, the cons decided to go ahead with ET and EC.

EC was'nt difficult at all. It was as though I blinked and then heard them telling me everything was over. i was sore afterwards, but paractetamol did the trick so dont worry about it!!!!

:hugs: and hoping you get lots of embies and a :BFP:

XXX
Nkechi

Reg: Feb 16th 2008

Children: TTC child no 1 hoping for BFP 08

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 3:29pm

:bye: Hunnipie and Em,

I am so sorry you are both going through this and have everything crossed for you both that the outcome will be good, wether its now or a little further down the road.

Take care and :goodluck: blowkiss

Ros

Megastar

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: twin girls thanks to PGD!

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 4:05pm

Hi HunniPie and Em, I'm so sorry you've had a setback today. But it does look like you'll both get EC so that is a good step down the IVF/ ICSI journey I guess. Do you know how long it will be till you can have FET Em? I hope the ET can go ahead for you HunniPie.

Sending you both big hugs x

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,
beautiful twin girls born 8th Feb 2010, we are so grateful

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 17th 2008

Children: 21 year old son and 24 year old son

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 4:12pm

Hi
It happened to me as well.I had 40+ follicles and they collected 29 eggs but had to freeze the embryos as I developed severe ohss.I was in hospital for 5 days and ill for 2 weeks. I am having a fet in June and even though its really disappointing you have tothink about you health and ohss is really awful. I hope you are ok and ring the clinic if you are not sure about anything :xxx3:

Me 45 DF 44
1 m/c 2004
1st ICSI BFP Mm/c 11 weeks 2008
4 ICSI x 4 BFN[/color
2 x DE cycle BFN
2x FET DE cycle BFN
1 x FET DE cycle BFP!!!!!!!

Duffymoon

Megastar

Reg: Jun 11th 2007

Children: Boy/girl twins born 2010

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 4:22pm

RE: Very worried

Hi Hunnipie

Sorry the news has hit you for six :sadface:

I'll be hoping and praying that you'll be able to get to ET but if you can't because of OHSS it's for your own health so of course it's the right decision although not easy to accept after all the effort and emotion you've put into your cycle.

They've confirmed you're going in on Monday so try and see that as something to look forward to and as Bec said....then you can get your body back to normal and look forward to a FET further down the line. I know it's not what you wanted to happen but at least it will happen. I'm sure it's been a huge shock to you and made you doubt everything but that's just your immediate reaction to the phone call I'm sure. You'll feel a lot calmer about Monday when you get home and can have a big hug from your DH :cuddle

Em - I'll be hoping you make it to EC too sweetie. A slim chance is still a chance!!

:hugs: to you both

xxx

4 x ICSI BFN
5th time :BFP:
:boy: :girl:

Reg: Apr 19th 2008

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 5:02pm

RE: Very worried

hello

Im sorry things havent gone well today for you

lots of love and hugs to you blowkiss :hugs:

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
:cat:

1x IVF zero fert, 2x ICSI BFN, 1x FET BFN, 1x ICSI early loss

March 2010, FET , :BFP:, we have a little princess x

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 7:24pm

Em, Thanxs for your post and i'm very sorry yourin this awful situation. When will you know whether ec can go ahead??

Thanx Kar i appreciate your comments, they said they will assess whether ET can go ahead on the day so i'm pressuming i will have a blood test. I have just read that it lowers your chances by 60%?? I'm gutted

Thanx for your kind words Tracey!

Thanx Ros, I have no idea when fet would be i am praying it does not get to that and that ET can go ahead. Ec seems like a waste of time now tbh

Sorry to here you developed OHSS Nicole it sounds nasty. Thanks for sharing your experiance. I understand that it is for my own good but i am devastated that it may come to FET. I cannot live like this for much longer it's too hard. How do they decide when you can go ahead with FET. Do you think i may be able to go for it the next month?? Everything has gone so well until this last week. First my cyst, now this it comes in 3's so ET is no doubt out the window. I'm sorry it just feels like our chance is over, think i must of been very bad in a past life to have to deal with this.

Cheers Duffy and to Gemma i'm sorry i am too upset to think of anything constructive to say so i'm going to do as you suggest and get hugs from Paul. xx

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 7:25pm

Quick question- anyone know how to lower oestrogen levels????

I appreciate all you ladies you know x

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

Reg: Dec 17th 2007

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 7:44pm

:hugs:

I don't really know anything about this, but I am :pray: that the EC & ET go ahead ok.

blowkiss
Me 23 DH 29
TTC: 3+ yrs
PCO & DH fine lurve

22/10/09 :BFP: :sticky:
So happy! babydust to all!

Born 20.06.2010 @ midnight - 7lb11.5oz

United Kingdom

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 8:16pm

Hi
My clinic want me to wait 3 months before fet this is to make sure the prostap they give you after ec is out of your system.Apparently it takes 3 months. i felt like you did and just want to complete the cycle. I feel like we are in limbo but I am glad now et didnt go ahead I really wouldnt have wanted to fel worse than I did. At least you know you will be able to have fet and you nwill be well and at the end of the day your health is most important. :goodluck: and pm me anytime :xxx3:

Me 45 DF 44
1 m/c 2004
4 ICSI x 4 BFN[/color
2 x DE cycle BFN
2x FET DE cycle BFN

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 9:07pm

hunniepie - I have to go back to the hospital every day for scans now. They will assess and tell me after each scan what the next course of action will be. Just a waiting game now and the uncertainty is quite tortuous.

Hope all goes well for you on Monday. My fingers are firmly crossed for you!
TWINS!!

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 10:26pm

And i for you Aaiwah! I am pleased they are monitoring you so closely though hun, sounds like your in safe hands. But yes i can imagine only to well how frustrating the waiting game is. Not looking forward to life being on hold again either it is too depressing. Sounds ridiculous but I literally worry myself sick.

Thanx Purple Luci, that's really nice of you and best of luck with your tx!

Nicole thanx for that, i know better safe than sorry!! It could be worse i realise that, at least it is still going ahead just not in the way i had hoped. I am just so worried that the success rates are so much lower that the low success rates of ICSI it just seems so unfair. Not to mention i am shocked it really isn't something i thought would be a problem for us. Maybe if i had suffered OHSS like you i would appreciate FET more but at the minute i just feel so upset it is coming to this. I hope FET comes through for you Nicole i really do and that the next couple of months flies by!

Thanx again xxxxxx

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 11:47pm

Hunnipie

So sorry to hear about all the troubles. I hope everything goes well for you on Monday and you get lots of good quality mature eggs.

Look after yourself and ring the clinic if you are really uncomfortable or are worried. Remember that no matter what the time of the day is they have a duty to care for you, and they would rather you call them than not given your current situation.

Take care, big hugs

First Scan Date: 22 May 08

Second Scan: 10 June 08

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 11:48pm

PS - if you get the go ahead for the trigger shot then EC is the easiest part of the journey I've found, and that's with my profound fear of needles and canullas.

First Scan Date: 22 May 08

Second Scan: 10 June 08

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 9:38am

Thanks hun,

The annoying thing is physically i feel fine, i just look 6months pregnant (if only) but yes don't worry i will ring them if anything changes. I amtrying tostay positive for EC on Monday but it is so hard as i am scared and can't help but feel like there is no point now,it feels like i have failed. Life's a bitch!! x

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

United Kingdom

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 11:05am

Hi
My stomach bloated even more after ec so be prepared. My clinic have told me fet has only a 3% lower success rate than icsi and there is a 70% chance of them thawing ok so the odds are not that bad. We havent got great odds as I am 41 but you have to give it a go and go with the flow and try not to worry too much about every stage lots of :hugs: to you :xxx3:

Me 45 DF 44
1 m/c 2004
4 ICSI x 4 BFN[/color
2 x DE cycle BFN
2x FET DE cycle BFN

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 11:18am

Morning Nicole,

Thanks for the tip on the bloating!

The odds are better than i thought, i read on a site from google it is 60% lower than IVF? I dont' know but like you say i need to go with the flow, what will be will be eh, i just had such i hopes of this working that's all. I'm sorry for the bad vibes - i'm working on fixing that now and thanks for your support!
bigkiss

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

United Kingdom

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 11:30am

The other thing in your favour is your age, atb leastb ypu know you have young eggs mine are old and wrinkly!!! Even though we have 7 frozen embies they did inj 21 but because of age most of them just broke up so keep that positive thought in ypur mind that your eggs are young and healthy. You have a much better chance than me of it working so i want to see more pma and keep your chin. Remember stressing and worrying doesnt help. There are a lot of girls on here who have had a bfp from fet and hopefully we will too. Ohss is horrible and can be dangerous so you dont want to make it worse by going on to et let your body recover and then go for it ypou will probably be a lot healthier when they do put them back in blowkiss :xxx3:

Me 45 DF 44
1 m/c 2004
4 ICSI x 4 BFN[/color
2 x DE cycle BFN
2x FET DE cycle BFN

United Kingdom

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 11:31am

Sorry about all the typos my nails are too long they need filing but i like them long but it makes my typing rubbish!!!

Me 45 DF 44
1 m/c 2004
4 ICSI x 4 BFN[/color
2 x DE cycle BFN
2x FET DE cycle BFN

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 11:41am

:teehee: i have the same trouble with these acrylics!! It looks like i am half cut whenever i'm on here. (chance would be nice) Don'tworry though i can just about work outwhatyou mean :snigger:

You have done so well to get so many "old wrinkly" eggs! I will be eggstatic if i get half as many as you. Thats another worry though, that i wont produce any , some months i don't ovulate. I am warming to the idea of FET so may just toddle over to the FET boards for more PMA you got me told didn't you.

[zx050]

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

United Kingdom

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 11:48am

I just dont like to see people upset this whole journey is such a minefield and my dp isnt coping very well so I have to have enough pma for both of us and I dont want it to take over our lives. I am very pleased with the amount of frosties we have and I am sure you will have some eggs just remember it only takes one. Its quality not quantity. You will be ok just try to relax about it and get on with things as normal and enjoy your life and if the treatment works what a bonus!!!
babydust babydust blowkiss :xxx3:

Me 45 DF 44
1 m/c 2004
4 ICSI x 4 BFN[/color
2 x DE cycle BFN
2x FET DE cycle BFN

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 2:44pm

Bless you, you have a brilliant way of looking at things! It's such a nice quality to have. I fee lucky having you andtheother fz girls to lean on :smile:

Sorry to here DP isn't coping well i'm sure your magic will rub off on him and he'll feel better soon. Paul is gutted too but he is trying to be positive ot get me through ec i think. bless him!

That's part of it i think, this is all i have focused on for the last month not to mention the years leading up to treatment it feels like such a loss when things don't go to the plan.

Some say everything happens for a reason so maybe icsi just wasn't for us, the door isn't completely shut right now i just have to keep that in mind. xx

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

United Kingdom

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 6:23pm

Right listen you your treatment isnt over yet so stop thinking it is. One little eggie is all they need and it is rare to get none at all. Just keep focusing one all the positive things and keep smiling or I will come over to sunny Doncaster and sort you out lol
here are some :chocs: and a :hug: for you and I am here anytime you need some pma :xxx3:

Me 45 DF 44
1 m/c 2004
4 ICSI x 4 BFN[/color
2 x DE cycle BFN
2x FET DE cycle BFN

Torisen

Reg: Jan 1st 2006

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 6:36pm

Are you still getting the HSG trigger or will they use another trigger?
When I was at risk of OHSS they used a different protocol.
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006
BF DS 10 months 3 weeks and 5 days
FET 11/07, ICSI 12/07 (ABANDONED), ICSI 2/08, IUI 5/08 - BFN
Clomid IUI 7/08 BFP MC a twin... again :(

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 6:43pm

:licklips: choccies are just what the doctor ordered me thinks (especially since i can't have wine) :snigger:

Thankyou for pointing out the positives in all of this Nicole it really does help. Its not over till a specialist tells me i should stop trying and i'm not nearly there yet happydance

Sorry for being a pain in the rear hun! You have been great lurve
The fear of a Leeds lady stepping foot in Donny after that match would of been asking for trouble so, i'll be fine honest.... you stay where you are :snigger:

How's DP, bit better i hope? xx

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 6:47pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Torisen
Are you still getting the HSG trigger or will they use another trigger?
When I was at risk of OHSS they used a different protocol.

Hi Torisen,

I was given Pregnyl (not sure on spelling) and have been told to use to amps. Not sure what amp they had planned orgionally though x

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

United Kingdom

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 7:29pm

Well Hunnipie24 you have convinced me to stay in Leeds but I want to see plenty of pma. You are right its not over until the cons tells you.You have to keep going until you get what you want. Now have another choccie and know I am here to keep you going :xxx3:

Me 45 DF 44
1 m/c 2004
4 ICSI x 4 BFN[/color
2 x DE cycle BFN
2x FET DE cycle BFN

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 9:04pm

Your a starsmile

Well i couldn't find any choccies so i made do with flapjack, it did the trick though!

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 9:36pm

Advice please?

Hi,

I'm doing my final injection in 1hour and i'm getting slightly concerned.
Some of you will know my current situation, due for EC Monday But ET is unlikely as my Oestrogen levels are high.

I have been bloated for the last fortnight but with no trouble, now i'm worried because my right ovary is very sore now, it feels like its pulling. I'm worried that this is not normal and i'm developing OHSS. Also, a cyst was found last Wednesday and i think if i rememmber rightly it is in my right ovary.Is this final injection cause for concern given the above or am i being silly??

tia xx

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 10:48pm

Hi hunnipie!
Things didn't work out for me I'm afraid, my consultant pulled the plug on me today, but I know it's for my own good!

However, I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you on Monday and I really hope that at least one of us can make it this time!!!

:goodluck: & babydust (& chocolates all round!!!)

:smile:
TWINS!!

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 11:08pm

Oh hun i'm so sorry big hugs for you!
I'm gutted it has come to this but very pleased you see that it is for your own good. At least this will be something they know to be cautious of next time around.

Thanks for being a great support to me the last couple of days, i hope you let me return the favour if you need it! Hope DH is ok too, you take good care.Any ideas what is next for you and when hun? bigkiss

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hunnipie24" (May 3rd 2008, 11:08pm)

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 11:17pm

Thanks for your support too!
If you need a sympathetic ear from me anytime, just shout!!

We're due to go back and see the consultant next week to find out what we shoud/can do next. Unless they have changed anything, we should still have 2 more cycles to try - hopefully with the experience from this time, we will get a bit further on. Until then, we'll just try and enjoy the rest of the long weekend.

DH is a bit shaken, but he'll get over it.

:smile:
TWINS!!

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 11:38pm

Anytime hun, I hope you have a plugs cos i'm always "shouting" :snigger: It's a deal though, my ears are yours aswell!

Brilliant, you will get something to work with next week then, i'll be looking out for your news. I wouldn't of thought this would of counted as one of your NHS entitlements though hun.

The clinic told me to look at the first go as being diagnostic so hopefully the blips can be smoothed out ready for the real deal!

Poor DH, you two take it all in this wkend and you will come back fighting next week. Like i say takecare of yourselves bighugs

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

Reg: Feb 20th 2008

Children: Miracle do happen.....

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 2:03am

Hi Hunniepie!
Hopefully your levels go down soon...and wishing you a safe ec tomorrow.
Good luck and stay positive
Ali
Have completed....

1. 26km cross-country run Easter 2009
2. Half-marathon on 31st of May 2009
3. Half-marathon on 13th of September 2009
4. Half-marathon on 28th of November 2009

Next is high-country marathon on 13.3.2010

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 11:29am

Hiya Ali,

Thanks so much for your best wishes....fingers crossed!
Good luck with your upcoming tx xx

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

United Kingdom

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 11:54am

Hi Hunnipie24
You sound more positive today. Just wanted to wish you :goodluck: tomorrow I will be wairting to see how you got on. I will keep xfingers that everything works out fine and you get plenty of eggies. :xxx3:

Me 45 DF 44
1 m/c 2004
4 ICSI x 4 BFN[/color
2 x DE cycle BFN
2x FET DE cycle BFN

kar1

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 2:17pm

OHSS doesn't happen til after the HCG jab and ec.

remember follies grow around 2 mm a day and if you have lots you will feel sore around your ovaries, of course i would call your clinic if your really worried.

i would drink loads of plain water and rest as much as possible if your feeling sore hunni

good luck with the trigger
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 2:25pm

Oh that is good to know! cheers matey, thanks for this i was panicking abit last night.
This morning however i can't feel my ovary at all, typical eh!
The jab went v well and it didn't hurt too much at all :happy: x

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

kar1

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 2:31pm

good girl

all of us have worried while we go through treatment and sometimes you just need to hear that it can/is normal.

im in work or would have been on earlier and im glad ive been of help

have a great drug free day :D and good luck with ec
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 2:32pm

Hiya Nicole! Yep i am more positive thankyou, you should take the credit for that ya know!! [zx110]
Today is a new day and i have to take whatever is thrown at us, thanks for the luck for tommorow! I could do with it, i'm a tad :scared:
Hope all is good with you and that DP is getting there :hugs:

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 2:45pm

Good luck tomorrow hun.

Sure it will all be fine.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 3:23pm

Thanks Gemma, i hope your looking after yuorself huni!! bigkiss

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

United Kingdom

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 6:56pm

Hi
well I am glad that i have been of some help. I may recall the favor when I start ready for my fet. Let me know how it goes tomorrow :goodluck: to you hun :xxx3:

Me 45 DF 44
1 m/c 2004
4 ICSI x 4 BFN[/color
2 x DE cycle BFN
2x FET DE cycle BFN

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 8:19pm

You make sure you do that, bet you can't wait for June/July to come, i'm sure it will flyby.

Thanks Kar1, i must be a freak - i think i'm missing the injections today :loony:

Well i'm just browsing FZ before i go for a hot bath with stupid amounts of bubble biggrin2 Then once fully relaxed i'm going to remove all hair from my body in record time, moisturise and jump straight back on line!! :snigger:

grouphug

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

kar1

Monday, May 5th 2008, 11:13pm

good luck tomorrow

im like you a miss the jabs, it just feels so odd after jabbing for ages lol

i will be watching out for your post, so make sure you update this thread please
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE