You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Elliott

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: Coventry

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 9:56pm

You have all made me giggle for the first time in ages tonight!!!! PRICELESS XXXX

Had to stop myself poking a preggers womens eyes out today!!!! She had one kid which she was ignoring and was smoking!!!!! Nearly killed her. :cross:

All my love to you all as always,

Charlotte :D

Reg: May 30th 2008

Children: Hopefully soon

Friday, June 5th 2009, 5:38pm

Well We had the mad dash to the hospital with the sperm pot clutched to my very sore boobs this morning, hope they are putting traffic lights in at the roundabout at Junction 2 as we were there for ages and I was getting very stressed they would all die, if any of you were in there i was the mad woman that ran in to crm with the sperm pot disguised in a sock how obvious.!! lmao. Had the EC but only got 3 eggs I feel very disappointed as I had lots of follies, I wont know till tommorrow if any fertilised. Dont know why but I am just not feeling very optomistic. I am bleeding quite a lot and am in quite a bit of pain , more than I have experienced previously and feel very emotional cant stop crying for some reason. :bawl:

Keep your fingers and toes crossed that my embies are growing nicely as I dont think I can go through this again. xfingers

Oh well take care ladies
Thanks for your support

Reg: Apr 17th 2009

Children: After Ttc for over 5 yrs 1st Natural preg May 2002 gorgeous DS 2nd natural preg resulted in missed m/c at 12 wks Jan 2004 both with my ex fiancé.

Friday, June 5th 2009, 9:16pm

Hi Katie,

Wow you have had your Ec very quickly, well done you super quick follie developer. clap Hey 3 eggs is great :pray: that you will get a call in the morning saying all 3 fertilise too. xfingers

I never noticed any mad ladies with a pot in a sock :snigger:
We got there about 8.20a.m i went for a wee and was called in straight away almost, i had to pop me heaed in waiting room to call my DF (Wayne) if you were in there you may have heard me call thru to Wayne. We left about 8.40a.m. think there was only about 4 peeps in reception when we left.

Sorry to hear you are quite a bit of pain, might be due to having lots of follies to empty. Its a big thing you have been thru again today and all of the journey it is very emotional, i think its very normal feeling so the way you are, just think of all your poor hormones they don't know if they are coming or going at the mo. Try to stay positive you have done well to to EC and 3 eggs is a result!

:goodluck Katie and take care. :hugs:

Children: After Ttc for over 5 yrs 1st Natural preg May 2002 gorgeous DS 2nd natural preg resulted in missed m/c at 12 wks Jan 2004 both with my ex fiancé.

Friday, June 5th 2009, 9:25pm

Hi charlotte

So glad to hear you are smiling again.

Oh bless you sweetie, i know exactly what you mean, i was at work today and a woman came in with a toddler, she asked what cake the little boy wanted and he started to have a look at all the goodies we had, well his Mom started having a right go at him....telling him he was really doing her head him :angry: The little boy was so lovely he then said a jam do-nut please in a cute little sweet voice. Then another woman called in with 4 cute little kids and she was heavily preggers too. I aint fair is it!! They are everywhere we look, it makes it so much harder for us lot to deal with all we have to.

You take good care. :hugs:

Friday, June 5th 2009, 9:50pm

Hi cindy

clap on starting your Clomid, hope you feel o.k. It don't take to long then IUI tx... told you i don't have a clue with IUI :innocent: Wishing you so much :goodluck for a :BFP:

Thankyou so much for reassuring me about the works they will be having done, i would have most definately gone bonkers by now without all you girls making it so much more bareable. blowkiss

Not sure about Olivia, i must of seen her tho. Today we saw Louise, she was very nice too. It was our day 11 Stimms scan with the gr8 dildocam scan yet again :snigger: We are ready to have EC Monday morning, we have 7 follies in left ovary and still only 2 in the right lazy bugger. The 2 in the right are only small so don't hold much hope for them, but :pray: the 7 in the left all supply great quality eggs Monday. (3 of em are nice big & juicy now) cheers for you great wishes.

Take care. :hugs:

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 11:54am

:hi: Anita,

I am also there on Monday morning (10.30) for dildocam scan, and my DF is also called Wayne :snigger:

So far so good on the clomid - they reeled off a list of side affects but I already get most of what they said anyway so it's hard to tell if it's affecting me!!

I bet it's nice when you get to the EC stage of your tx (bet you're nervous but excited cos it's actually happening?)

Just got back from work and feel like a drowned rat that's been pulled through a hedge backwards - it's miserable out there today!! :sadface:

Am :pray: for your eggies matie!! Come on you sweggies!! :smile: What are you up to this rainy weekend? We are painting - joy!!!! Going to Wayne's mum's 2moz for Sunday lunch - yum yum :smile: and I am off work next week - YIPPEE :D

[zx033]

Cindy :rainbow:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Dec 09 - IVF - BFP - DS#1 EC/S @ 40+6
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 12:08pm

:hello: Charlotte,

how are you feeling? I know what you mean about wanting to poke pregnant women's eyes out!! Some of the things I think and say under my breathe sometimes when I'm walking round at work and I see them are pure evil!!!! Then afterwards I feel really bad, but I tell myself not to cos I think it's quite a 'normal' reaction!!

What are you up to this weekend?

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 12:18pm

:hello: Katie,

I have never noticed any mad ladies with a pot in a sock either but if I do see one in future I will know it is you!! :snigger:

Have my xfingers toes and everything else crossed for your embies xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers (seven cos that is my lucky number :happy:)

Are you feeling any better?

Try and stay positive!! Am sending you lots of PMA vibes and loads of :dust:

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 4:24pm

:bawl:I am sorry to say its not goods news 2 of the eggs werent developed enough and the other one didnt fertilise.

I am devestated cant believe this has happened to me for a 2nd time I though once was unlucky. I feel very angry at the clinic :cross: I tried to tell them I didnt think I was ready but they were insistent it would be fine.

Caroline the embryologist was lovely on the phone but I just couldnt stop crying I know its early days but have any of you seen the counsellor there? or attended any of the support group meetings? I cant even face leaving the house right now.

Anita I have my fingers crossed for you I really hope you have more success

xx

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 6:34pm

Katie, I am so sorry :sadface: This world is so cruel!! :sadface: :sadface: I don't really know what to say to make you feel any better (I don't think there is probably anything that I can say!!) so I will just send you a GREAT BIG HUG and tell you that I am thinking about you.

[zx033]

p.s. I have seen a cousellor there so can't tell you what they are like but it can't hurt!?!!

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 6:56pm

Hi Katie,

Oh mate i am so sorry, it is so unfair, i really am gutted for you. :tear: What reason did they give you for not waiting longer?

No i havn't seen any councellor or attended the support meetings at our clinic but if you are up to it try and go Katie, i have seen a councellor in the past and it really does help.

much needed i think. :cuddle: I hope you feel better vey soon.

Thankyou for your kind support. :lurve:

Take care.

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 7:13pm

Hi Cindy,

The weather was perfect for you last week today it has been proper poo, hope you have recovered from been a drowned rat earlier :snigger: (sorry i couldn't help that)

We will prob be there together Monday but i will be zombied out in recovery still, i think it will be luchtime when we leave. Will look out for a girl in a postie uniform thi if i get out earlier. o you not working next week. how will i know if its you then?

Cindy, what the odds in that, we both have a Df with the same name. mmmmm Not only do we have DF with same name we use same clinic to help ttc and we both use FZ.

I am so nervous & excited about our EC, especially with what has happened to our Katie, who knows what will happen. (Enough stressing girl) PMA PMA come on PMA :shush: Look i am slowly going mad me thinks.

Hope your dildocam scan goes very well Monday chuck. Have a good weekend.

Take care.

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 7:18pm

Hi charlotte,

How are you doing, hope you are o.k.

Take care.

Elliott

Sunday, June 7th 2009, 9:58am

Hi All,

I'm okay x

Katie I am so sorry x I know it's not easy but you have to stick with it x Don't do anything you are not ready for and if you want to cry you cry and be noisey when you do I find it helps XXXXXX X(

I have spent the weekend so far having all the things I havn't been allowed for the last 8 weeks!!!! Sorry girls, I'll have a glass of wine and a choccy bar for you all x

Doing my best to stay posotive but if one more family member gets pregnant can't guarantee I won't get arrested for murder (6 this year so far)! If one more person says "you have time on your side" or "but your a great Auntie" I will scream!

Sorry rant over feeling better x

Charlotte :cross:

Sunday, June 7th 2009, 7:50pm

Hi Anita - just a quickie to say :goodluck: for 2moz matie xfingers I am thinking positive thoughts for you, and sending you loads of PMA vibes :happy: p.s. I have brown hair which I'll probably be wearing up cos I can't be bothered to wash it :snigger: and I will probably be wearing a pink jumper (cos I always wear pink!!).

Charlotte - you go for it girl, wine, chocolates the lot!!!! :snigger: Glad you are feeling ok!!

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Monday, June 8th 2009, 12:59am

Hi Girls,

Katie - have you decided if you will see the counsellor at the clinic yet? I hope you are o.k, i'm thinking about you sweetie.

Charlotte - That's it you go for it, Mmmmm all those goodies and all the alcohol you want. Beats all that drinking water :snigger:

Cindy - Thank you soooo much for you kind wishes, :ggodluck: with your app, if i am with it enough when leaving i will look out for you, i am the short next to my Wayne girl (he is very tall :snigger:) with long brown hair i will wear it down being as i have to take all makeup jewellery nailvarnish ect off.

Take care all. blowkiss

Monday, June 8th 2009, 5:22pm

how did it all go today? Hope it went well matie and you got lots of good
eggies for them to work with :smile:

I was looking out for you - I looked up everytime someone walked out the recovery bay, which hurt my head cos I didn't feel too special this morning - had hot sweats, really bad head and felt sick (Wayne had to stop car on way home so I could sick up my sugar puffs at the side of the road - nice!! :snigger:) I was in a right state and have been in bed all day, but am starting to feel a little bit better now!!

I have come out of there feeling very confused and worried today :sadface: Knew it wasn't goona go well as soon as we got there and they couldn't find my notes - AGAIN!!!! Had to tell them why I was there!!!! They did my scan (Trudi - she was lovely) and found that I had two folicles growing on my left ovary (10mm + 11mm) and a big one of 16mm om my right ovary????!!!! which she things might be a cyst because it is only day 6 of my cycle!!!! She said that the lining of my womb is also thicker than it should/would be on day 6 so she thinks I am either gonna have a very short cycle and/or that 16mm folicle is really a cyst!! :sadface: She couldn't tell so I have got to go back on Wednesday to have another scan. If it's grown then it's a folicle, if it's stayed the same size then it's a cyst!! Have got a really horrible feeling that they are gonna cancel my tx :sadface:

Hope you are feeling ok matie.

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Monday, June 8th 2009, 9:27pm

Hi Cindy,

You sound like your suffering, If its an consolation i am in quite a bit of pain and walking round like i'm in my 90's. :snigger: I'd forgotton how much it bloody hurts!! I was in no fit state to check out all the paitients in waiting room on our way out and in any case it was past 12p.m when we got out.
They recovered 6 eggs (again) have no idea as yet if they good ones, we have to wait till they call in the morning (torture) last time i got 6 eggs only 2 were mature enough to put thru ICSI and only 1 fertilised. I would be so happy if they call to say all 6 were good quality and mature and have all fertilised :pray: Like Wayne says its soooo out of our hands now, nothing at all we can do but wait, wait & more wait & :pray: :pray: & more :pray:

So much luck for Wednesday and heres hoping that 16mm FOLLLIE has grown and proved its status as a follie not a cyst. What has happened to your notes have they not been sent there are they at your Doc's or referral hospital? Don't fret tho, even if its a cyst in the right ovary ( which i so hope its not) your tx could still go ahead with the follies in your left ovary couldn't it?

Hope every one is o.k, take care all. xxx

Monday, June 8th 2009, 11:40pm

Hi Anita,

I can't sleep!! Probably cos I had so much earlier, and just been crying on DFs shoulder for the past hour and half!! He's gone to sleep now bless him, but he is snoring and I just had to get up cos it was driving me mad!!

Am :pray: for your eggs - 6 is good though so you've got a chance matie :happy:

Sorry you are in pain :sadface: Hope you feel better tomorrow xfingers

I have suffered a bit today (think the Clomid has finally caught up with me!!) Can't stop crying tonight :bawl:

I don't know where my notes have gone now (they had them last time but not the time before!!) To be honest they all seem to be singing from a different hymn sheet anyway - have seen a different nurse/doc everytime and they all seem to be saying different things, it is soooooo confusing!!!! The nurse didn't say it in so many words today, but from what she was saying we have a better chance from IVF with my high FSH than we do with IUI, so why are we even bothering if they don't think it has got a good enough chance of working!!

I have a feeling that the 16mm folicle is really the cyst they found on my ovary a couple of months ago that just hasn't gone away, and I think that one of the ones on my left ovary is probably the cyst that they found there too but because they hadn't got my notes today they couldn't check!!!! So at best I've probably only got one folicle that is growing!! And why is my lining thicker than it should be!! I was in such a state this morning that I forgot to ask all these questions - just wanted to get home and go to bed!! I'll have toask them Wednesday but I am over-thinking everything (as usual) in the meantime!!

I am really hoping that you get the news that you and Wayne want in the morning matie - will say a little prayer (non-religious) for you tonight :pray:

Sorry about the rant at such a late hour!! :sadface:

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Monday, June 8th 2009, 11:50pm

Charlotte and Katie - hope you're both doing ok!! Sending you both [zx033] and BIG MASSIVE :hugs: :hugs:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Tuesday, June 9th 2009, 2:35pm

Thankyou everyone for your support and hugs, I am off work from tommorrow Yipee, looking forward to the break. My mum is coming to visit so I need to manically clean the house tonight

Cindy I hope it works out ok for you I will keep my fingers crossed.
Anita I am thinking of you I hope the news has been positive this morning.

Charlotte thanks for the advise noisy crying does help and lots of chocolate, wine and lots of coffee all the things I gave up.

bigcloud hope the weather improves

Take Care

xxx

Tuesday, June 9th 2009, 3:45pm

Hi Girls

Hope you all o.k.

Katie - look at this you have started a brand new page woohoo (how sad am i?) Hope you don't do yourself in tidying round in time for you Mom :snigger: I am the same tho although if my family decided to visit at the mo, i wouldn't do a thing. (well maybe just a little :snigger:)

I wish i could say something to make you feel better although i'm glad Charlottes advice is helping. Mmm all those goodies :cheeers: you just need a bit of this now.

Charlotte - i hope you are still enjoying all those goodies too, and havin a drink for us too :chocs: enjoy these too.

Cindy - Thank you soo much for your lovely wishes especially as your feeling so rubbish at the mo. The call we got this morning was very positive 5 out of the 6 eggs were mature and 4 have fertilised. Can they not switch you to IVF if you respond well to the drugs? Just a thought i have no idea. I have PM'd you i put 14mm in your msg about your right follie but i meant 16mm, (think i already told you all i have a poo memory :snigger:) i have got everything x'd its a follie just waiting to provide a lovely egg and your other follies.
in the left. Xfingers I cant believe they couldn't find your notes yesterday, what was their excuse? why did they need your notes anyway to be able to tell you?
I hope you are feeling a bit better today with the drugs xfingers

Tak care all. blowkiss

Tuesday, June 9th 2009, 8:08pm

Hi Katie, Charlotte and Anita (there are only 4 of us on here at the mo!!)

Katie - I hope you get/got all your cleaning done!! I'm the same when people are coming - my sister came round today and I had to have a clean and a tidy before she came even though there was nothing really wrong with the way it was in the first place!! Hope you have a good day off work 2moz :D Thanks for the good luck wishes - I am hoping that I hear what I want to hear at the clinic 2moz xfingers

Charlotte - are you still choffing away on that wine and those chocolates? :D

Anita - I am so pleased that you've got 4 eggs, and I've got everything crossed that they are good quality and are strong and healthy xfingers I am glad you are feeling lucky and positive this time round :D I am feeling a bit better today thanks :smile: Am very uncomfortable on my left side but I am hoping that is a good sign and that those folicles are growing nicely for my scan tomorrow. I guess I will find out soon enough!! Good luck to you and Wayne for 2moz matie - I will be thinking about you on my drive home!!

Have a good evening all.

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 12:18pm

Hi all,

well it is how I thought - 16mm is a cyst, it hasn't grown and nor has one of the other folicles/cyst on the other side so I have 1 folicle at 14mm today (day 8) and that's it :sadface: I obviously didn't respond as well as they thought to the clomid - what was the point in taking it and feeling so ill, cos I ovulate on my own anyway and would have got at least 1 folicle without it!! I thought clomid was meant to help you produce more!!?! Am feeling a bit disappointed and dispondant at the mo :sadface: I know we still have a chance as they are still gonna go ahead with the tx but it just feels like it's not as good a chance as it could have been :sadface: Oh well I suppose it's got to give us better odds than doing it on our own so I am gonna try and stay positive but I don't feel very hopeful :sadface:

Anita - hope you are getting on ok at the clinic cos you'll probably still be there now xfingers

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Elliott

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 6:13pm

Hi All,

Sooooory I've been quite!!!!! Sister had a baby and needed to try and forget for a few days!!!

Feeling much better now.....Have got the chocolate and wine out of my system. Back on the healthy eating and excersise plan. Did you know that more then 2 units of alcohol a week can halve your fetility? Found that out a while ago, swapped it back for the 2 pints of the milk a day.

Love to you all stick in there x

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 11:54pm

Hello girls,

Cindy - thanks for PM and i have sent you a PM right back :snigger: I was still at the clinic when you posted didn't leave till nearly 3p.m!! I will be rooting for you lovlie big follie, it will be very dominant as it has your ovary to itself and its quality not quanty xfingers :goodluck:

Charlotte - so nice to hear from you again. Wow i never realised just 2 units a week halves your fertility, you a very good girl switching back to milk. You will be nice and healthy. :happy:

Katie - Hope you had nice day and you feeling better. lurve

take care all. blowkiss

Elliott

Thursday, June 11th 2009, 7:38pm

Hi Anita,

How are you doing?

Charlotte x

Friday, June 12th 2009, 12:19pm

Hello girls,
Hope your all o.k today.

Charlotte - I'm not to bad today thank you, although i have just phoned work where i was due to go back Monday to say i needed to take the next 2 weeks off sick. If i am honest i would like to go back, although i still have a sore tum mainly when i make suden movements but i also get side affects with the cyclest pessaries. Big Very bloated tum trapped wind and horrible orange liquid from my ass (sorry TMI) They asked at our ET where i worked and they advised me to stay off for 2 wks, my DF has since been saying he doesn't want me to go back and if i want to take the risk its up to me. Talk about pressure! Well if i went in and it all goes ti*ts up, i would blame myself so much for not foing as i was told.
Just need to sort out a sick not now for the next 2 weeks, do you know if the CRM can sign us of work and give out notes? If not i am not to sure what to say to my GP, what if they won't give me a note and tell me to get my ass back in to work?
Hope you are o.k Charlotte, will you be doing anything nice this weekend?

Cindy - I am wishing you so much luck at your scan today hun. xfingers

Katie - Hope your o.k sweetie & still fighting your way past the horrible feelings you have been having. xfingers.

Hope you all have a nice weekend and the sun keeps shining for us all.

Take care all. blowkiss

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: DS Born 2002 / DD Born 2010

Friday, June 12th 2009, 2:40pm

Hi Anita

The CRM couldn't give me a sick note as they say they don't have them but last April my GP signed me off for a week with no probs, because work didn't know about ICSI she just put Gyne Procedure for me which was great. Hope your GP will do this for you, tell them the clinic have advised you to stay off and get them to speak to a clinic nurse if necessary.

xxx

Me - PCOS
DH - Poor Motility & Morphology........
ICSI 2001 - DS / 2009 - DD - Our family is now complete :) :)

Elliott

Friday, June 12th 2009, 6:00pm

Hi Anita,

My GP was fine both times. The first time I went in and they put something that you couldn't read? The second time I rang up and told them I was on bed rest so they just got one done for me and we picked it up later. My GP would have like me to take more time off, so would my other half!

Did a bad thing last night! We went for a meal in our local pub and a woman who I have seen before but don't know to speak to came over and asked me how our baby was (she must have thought I was someone else) and I screamed what the dead one! I know I can hear you gasping from here but it just came out. I ran out of the pub I thought I was going to pass out. We went home and once I calmed down I went back and told her I was sorry. It was just bad timing and she had been getting on my nerves ever since we had arrived. My god she got both barrels!!!! I kinda felt better after though!!!!

Anybody know anything about the lady locally to Cov that does acupuncture? Anybody tried it?

Charlotte

Friday, June 12th 2009, 7:23pm

Hi Claire,

How are you feeling now? I did post in you pregnancy diary. Hope you not so sickie now xfingers. Very nice to see you in CRM thread :bye:

Cheers for info, i didn't think CRM could do them but i tried all day long today and do you think i get thru on the phone!! :no: So now i wont have to waste any more time trying to get thru, although i still need to speak to them about our other embryo, well 2 but don't think the 1 stood a chance. Do they call me an let us know how they progressed and if they will be suitable for freezing, they never said at our ET how they would let us know and i forgot to ask. whoops2
Will brave my Doc's on Monday, they did do me a note last time but i was in a lot more pain and couldn't even get my trousers done up with the bloatedness. :8o:

Take care Claire blowkiss

Friday, June 12th 2009, 7:38pm

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you also for your Doc's info, i don't know about acupunture, i have never tried it but my Df has. He used a sports acupunturist in Coleshill on the high st, t.b.h he said it did absolutely nothing for him but it didn't hurt either. His was for pain help tho, so you would prob have the needles in different parts of your bod for relaxation.
If you ask our lovely Cindy nicely she is back at the CRM Monday, i'm sure they have a few contact details in the waiting room of different Acupunturists.

O.M.G!!! I can't believe what the woman did to you last night and yes i did gasp out loud when i read what you did. Don't feel sorry tho, she should have been the one apologising. I know she wearnt to know but people should get their facts straight b4 saying stuff out loud :angry:

Hope you managed to enjoy a drink after you had calmed down and returned tho.

Have a good weekend Charlotte.

Take care. blowkiss

Monday, June 15th 2009, 9:41am

Hi Anita,
Hope the 2ww is going ok when I wanted to know about my remaining embryos I sent an email to sue montgommery and she emailed me back as I couldnt get through via the phone. Unfortunatly I have lost the email address I will have a search for it later.

I am off work till Wednesday Yippee :D but I am still really bloated and have put a lot of weight on in the last few weeks obviously too much comfort eating I am going to try the gmtv diet but just sat and watched them exercising this morning does that count?

Take care everyone.

Monday, June 15th 2009, 1:33pm

Hi Girls,

How are you all doing? Hope your all well.

Hi Katie, thank you for telling me about Sue Montgommery and that she would email the info. I am assuming that there is no news to tell us tho, as surely they would of contacted us to let us know if they were doing good. ?( Would appreciate her email add if you can find it tho, i will send her a msg and see if she gets back to us. I don't remember her name tho so would she be the right person for us too?

This 2ww seems to be going on forever. Its only been 5 days since ET it feels like weeks!! Went to my Doc's this morning and he was so lovely and gave me a sick note no probs, i asked him for any advice he may have to help us all with been successfull with tx and his only advice is try not to think about the outcome at all so we will be more relaxed about it then we won't be so stressed. I guess they are very wise words.....how the hell are we meant to be able to that tho ?(

Hope you enjoy couple days off work, watching the GMTV diet is a great start chuck. :snigger: Hope you are o.k.

Take care all blowkiss

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: DS Born 2002 / DD Born 2010

Monday, June 15th 2009, 3:30pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Elliott

Anybody know anything about the lady locally to Cov that does acupuncture? Anybody tried it?

Charlotte

Hi Charlotte

I haven't personally had Acu but my SIL did and swears by it, she now has 2 month old twins :D, the one you are asking about, would her name be Sally and she is based out Wolvey/ Brinklow way? If so thats the one my SIL used and I could get her contact number for you if you like?

xxx

Me - PCOS
DH - Poor Motility & Morphology........
ICSI 2001 - DS / 2009 - DD - Our family is now complete :) :)

Elliott

Monday, June 15th 2009, 5:14pm

Hiya, Thanks

It is sally yes, I've just been her email address. I have used acu for other things before (dentist) and it did work for me. Just a bit sceptical about it for this! Good to know it helped someone tho!

Thanks again x

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 9:29am

Hi Anita , just a quickie post as off to get a hair cut sue is a senior embryologist her address is sue.montgomery@uhcw.nhs.uk. I emailed her and she responded quite quickly. :smile:

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 5:21pm

Hi Katie

Thankyou very much for Sue's Details, i managed to get her on the phone today too. Sadly both our other embryos didn't make it to the freezer. :tear:
I am a little confused about them tho because Sue told me at my ET which was day 2 one embi was still a single cell and the other was 4 cell. They went on to a 7 cell an 8 cell but showed no signs of joining together so therefore unable to go to blasto's. I totally accepted what she said and asked if the 2 we have had transfered will have gone on to do the same, she said each embryo is very unique so no one knows. We just got to keep out xfingers.
Since my telephone conversation with Sue i have been thinking how at 7 cell & 8 cell can they tell, surely there is a lot more dividing to be done for Blasto's before they have to start joining up? ?(

Hope you have had a good day, and you like your new hair cut.

Take care. blowkiss

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 5:34pm

Hi Cindy, Charlotte & Claire.

Hope your all o.k and have had a nice day.
Good luck with the Acu charlotte, its great that Claire's Sil used them so can let you know her feelings.
Claire, i hope your sickness has settled down a lot now and your feeling much better.
Cindy, i really hope your not feeling as bad today sweetie and you managed to get some rest last night too. :hugs:

Take care all. blowkiss

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 5:48pm

thanks for your thoughts matie. I am doing ok I think, just really disappointed and confused (have loads of ?s and doubts in my head about next time) :bawl: Oh well will just have to pick myself up again and see what they say when my af arrives!!
From what I can gather (after re-living the conversation when I had calmed down a bit last night) they are gonna scan me on day 2 to see if the cyst is still there, cos the trouble we have got is that if they give me the menopur with the cyst it might make it grow!! Am confused cos when I asked about it before they said that it wouldn't be a problem, and now they are saying that it obviously is (if it's still there after my af!!)

Anyway, how are you doing matie? I'm sorry your other embryos didn't make it :sadface: but let's hope that the Adam and Eve embryos are making themselves at home and snuggling into their cot (as Wayne's mum calls it!!) When is your test date?

[zx033] and BIG MASSIVE HUGS

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 6:04pm

:hi: Charlotte, Katie, and :hello: Claire,

Charlotte - hope you are well and you have calmed down after your 'local pub' experience the other night :snigger: I think things like that all the time, but have always managed to keep them under my breath!! Might try letting them out next time though, cos although you feel bad after, I bet it does make you feel better for rarrrrrhh-ing!!!! What do they say...'it's better out than in'!!

Katie - hope you have had a good few days off work and are feeling refreshed. I have eaten 2 cream cakes, 2 packets of crisps, 2 choc ices and have drank Pepsi Max all day today!! Needed a bit of comfort after they cancelled my tx yesterday but I think that was a bit too much - whoops!! :snigger: I will have to have a better day 2moz!! Take care and good luck with the diet!!

Chicks (Claire) - hi, and congratulations on your pregnancy :D Sending you lots of :sticky:

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 1:27pm

:hello: girlies,

am feeling a bit more 'with it' today (past couple of days have been a blur!!) - but IT IS real and I think it's finally sunk in!! There is nothing I can do about it so have just got to move on!! In the grand scheme of things 2 more weeks to start again is not the end of the world, and hopefully next time things will be different xfingers

How are you lot doing? Sending you all [zx033] BIG :hugs: and loads of babydust

Am off to the kitchen to bake a cake now :D

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Elliott

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 6:13pm

Hi Cindy,

Loving the cake baking x Glad you are started to feel a little posotive even if I know it's a brave face!!!!!!!!

You can be honest here if you want to scream just scream x

Sending big lurve

Charlotte

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 6:47pm

Ahh thanks Charlotte,

cake turned out lovely but made myself sick on cake mixture - yum yum :snigger:

I am ok honest, I just feel numb!! Figure that in future if I just think the worst case senario then anything other than that will be a bonus!! A bit pesimistic I know but I think they also call it 'self-preservation'!! God listen to me going on - I haven't been through half of what you have and I'm moaning already!! I am really thinking about phoning Kate the councellor at the CRM though cos both DF and I are struggling to deal with our emotions about it all at the mo.

About the acupuncture Charlotte - I have never been to Sally (the lady you are talking about) but I did do acupuncture once a week for 9 months last year. It didn't help me to get pregnant but it did help me to relax a bit more, which can't hurt when ttc. My acupuncturist was lovely and had loads of success stories whilst I was seeing (unfortunately I wasn't one of them :sadface: She did say though that it is suppose to be good for IVF preparation - I bumped into her only last week and she told me that someone she had been treating who was going through IVF had just called to tell her that she was pregnant :smile: I had to give it up because it was just too expensive, but if we do ever have to go down the IVF route then I will definately go back to her and give it another go. Are you gonna try it then Charlotte?

Thanks for the support and big lurve I am sending it right back at ya :D

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Elliott

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 4:21pm

Hiya Cindy,

I am definatly considering it! I am starting to worry that when we start again it's our last funded one then we have to go private. I have been saving money just incase we do have to go private and just thought this might be worth a try before. I'm not convinced but it doesn't hurt to try it.

I think the councelling is a great idea, I wanted to try it but my DP doesn't do talking about it. I am lucky enough to have a friend that tried for 8 years, she has been through it all and is a great listener. A third party really puts it into persepctive and you can be honest with each other without it ending in a blazing slanging match!!!!

Take Care x

Elliott

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 4:23pm

A bit close to the bone

I want to ask a question and I hope I don't offend any one, sorry if I do.

When an ET doesn't work do you think of it as loosing a baby and grieve the same or do you just not get pregnant?

Sorry again just don't know who else to ask.

Charlotte

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 5:05pm

RE: A bit close to the bone

Hi Girls.

How are you all, hope every one is feeling a lot better now. xfingers

charlotte - Embryos are a fertilised egg and a very potential pregnancy. I am thinking that my last tx i had only 1 embryo that was transfered back in its cot :snigger: (i love that idea of Wayne's Mom Cindy) it didn't make it into the lining of my womb so therefore a pregnancy didn't develop, i think i look at it as a potential baby loss opposed to a bay loss. Sorry if i am not making any sense. I was only thinking about this yesterday as i had a gr8 big scare that my Af was coming. I lost a baby at 12 wks and i was thinking so much about that pregnancy while i was in a state about thinking i was already losing my Adam & Eve embies. I was telling myself i have 1 :angel2: in heaven and would be 3 potential :angel2: in heaven for the 3 embryo's we have had transfered in total so far.
Don't feel awkward about asking any question you have, thats what we are all here for. We all try to make this rollercoaster of emotions journey that bit more bearable by supporting each other with anything. Like you say its difficult to ask loved ones half the things we do on here.

Cindy - Thanks for the PM, you really put a smile on my face. It is so much easier to give the positive thoughts than to recieve them isn't it, i am exactly the same, i know all the could be reasons for the period pains i was getting but straight away only think the worst, i was even feeling soo more positive this time compared to our last ivf icsi tx, i had just got off the phone to Waynes Sis telling her how good i was feeling, then within an hr started to feel the pains in my back like it was a punishment for feeling PMA. Then during the night Tue and thru the early hrs of the morning (Wed) i was having period pains all round my hips and down my legs. I was awake all thru the early hrs with the pains but wouldn't get up cus i ws avoiding needing to go and pee. By Wed afternoon all pains had eased apart from wierd feelings all down my legs and by last night it all mostly had gone just the odd twinges. Today i have had no period is coming feelings or signs of blood/Br discharge as of yet. So have a little hope back now compared to last night Wayne and me discussing what we should do next. Wayne wants us to take a yr out before trying IVF again where as i love the idea don't want to waste any more time than is required because i will be 35 Jan!!! :no:

My god! i have rambled on :snigger: Hope this all makes sense .

Take care all blowkiss

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 7:20pm

Hi Anita,

I'm back from work now - YIPPEE!!!! Wayne came home early and cooked the dinner - bless him :D He is now mowing the lawn and I am suppose to be washing up, but I thought I would sneak a quick post in :snigger:

Your pains sound horrible and thank god they have gone now!!!! I am :pray: that you will not have to worry about when you are going to do your next tx - I think I would be with you on that one though - I am stressing already that there is no tx in August!!!!

Am really glad you are feeling a bit better. Is Wayne (your Wayne :snigger:) looking after you?

Anyway, I must go and do the washing up now :snigger:

Lots Love and BIG MASSIVE HUGS!!!!

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 7:27pm

Charlotte - don't feel bad about asking ? Like Anita said that's what we are here for, and it is a very understandable that you want to ask it :smile: All sorts of things go through your head and sometimes it is nice to know that you are not the only one thinking them!!!! I am glad you have a good friend that you can confide in who understands where you are. Anyway, like I said to Anita I have to go and wash up now or I'll get sacked!! :snigger: Thank you so much for your support Charlotte - you are a starsmile

Take care.

Love, and lots of it :D

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Friday, June 19th 2009, 2:00pm

Hey girls, have got a bit more time now :smile:

Anita - how are you feeling today? I hope the pains have stayed away and you are managing to keep up the PMA. You have not got long left in the torture of the tww now!! Is it your test on Wednesday? I really hope you are feeling ok :flowers: I am so tired at the mo - not matter how much sleep I get I am still zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yawn yawn!! Cat keeps waking us up meowing and stratching at the door at 5am!!!I am thinking about going for a nap in a min cos can't keep my eyes open!!!!

Charlotte and Katie - I hope you are both having a good day. Charlotte - good luck with the acupunture if you decide to go for it!!

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE