You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Oct 26th 2008

Children: Boston IVF

Thursday, November 13th 2008, 3:03pm

Thanks Indie...
I just got back I have 2 srinking cysts on the left???? I have one 13mm on right and a couple of others under 12...Does anyone know what a srinking cyst is??
Thanks Girls

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Friday, November 14th 2008, 12:37pm

Not sure Kris, haven't had one before. Are you ok to go ahead for treatment this cycle?

Tash

Reg: Oct 8th 2008

Children: 1 not biological

Friday, November 14th 2008, 3:07pm

Hello everyone
Well here I am waiting for my next and hopefully last medical exam. Then I have to do the waiting thing again till my st nick exam results come back after I have all of them I can plan my trip to Spain I am getting really anxious now seem like everything has gone right till now with now problems and I get anxious when all goes smooth always waiting for the problem hope it is not in Spain!! I have been told by the clinic that they might refuse to do the treatment cause I can not provide a exam… but it is virtually impossible to have it done in Portugal… it is only performed encase of serious emergency and it is done under hospital supervision and also as a last resort because it may cause sterility in cases that it is not needed …not to mention that IUI treatments on single women is against the law …how on earth can I get this exam done!! Not even my friend doc´s will send me they said it is very dangers. So I am hoping the doc in Spain will agree to do it with out this one exam!!!
Hello to all the new people in here nice to see new people.

Friday, November 14th 2008, 3:10pm

Hi Indie,
I got my blood work back and they said everything is fine and I can still take the meds yayayayayyyyyyy...So I go back Sunday morning to make sure everything is going ok. :shush:
Hope everyone has a great weekend

Indiechick

Superstar

Friday, November 14th 2008, 3:27pm

Good Luck Kris and Tash!

x

esha

Star

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: 2 boys and awaiting 3rd baby

Saturday, November 15th 2008, 12:51pm

:hi: girlies,

i finally got the time to come on and say hello form sunny Dubai my flight is tonight and and will be back in cold glasgow tomorrow.

I'm going to to see how you've all dfone no w by reading your diaries,.

blowkiss

I started my bursellin spray it gives me a light headache.

catch up with you all tomorrow or monday whne i'm in work as i've got a wedding tomorrow to attend

Julesarr

Reg: Nov 13th 2008

Children: none YET!

Saturday, November 15th 2008, 9:46pm

My IUI

Hi Girls!

Im starting my 1st IUI on the 25th. Started my Clomid and Brevelle on Thursday ( by the way what's up with these meds?) I've had a headache, I'm moody! I'm laughing one moment :teehee: and then crying or yelling :tears: :rant: at my poor DP the next. I'm pretty scary!

So, I got my AF on Nov.10 and assuming my ovaries are cooperating I should ovulate on the 24th. (Right?)

How can I be sure? I mean, I'm so worried about another :BFN: , Im second guessing everything now!

I dunno, I dunno, I dunno!!! How does IUI work? really? What should I expect?

I feel like SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Reg: Jul 24th 2008

Children: 2 Daughters - we have been blessed!

Saturday, November 15th 2008, 11:44pm

Good luck with your first treatment of IUI - I'm afraid I can't really help you with what to expect very well, as I've only ever had the one treatment, but I know that with regards to the sperm, they wash it, and put it in a fructose solution (which the nurse called red bull for sperm!) as it gives them lots of energy on their journey!

The actual procedure is similar to having a smear done, but try to lie down for as long as possible afterwords to aid the little swimmers on their way!

I'm sure someone will come along soon with loads more info about the whole thing!

Sunday, November 16th 2008, 7:51pm

First IUI

Hello everyone I am so excited I can hardly stand it lol...Tomorrow I go for my first IUI I have 2 mature follies and one lil tiny one at 13mm, I pray it works.
:shush:

Indiechick

Superstar

Sunday, November 16th 2008, 8:21pm

Hey Julesarr and welcome to the IUI chitter chatter! I didn't have the same meds as you and so didn't suffer too much but people do suffer from side effects. As Polly said, it's much like a smear and it's a good idea to lie down for a little bit aftewards. It's not too invasive and as you will see there are a lot of ladies on here who have had success!

Kris, good luck for tomorrow _ I have my fingers crossed for you!

Esha - hope you had a great time!

Hello to everyone else!

x

Sunday, November 16th 2008, 8:28pm

Thanks Indie:) Just curious how many follies did you have? I would love to have twins :O

Julesarr

Reg: Nov 13th 2008

Children: none YET!

Sunday, November 16th 2008, 11:56pm

thx

Thanks Ladies!

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent to someone who would understand.

I will keep your advice in mind when I go for my IUI on the 25th!

Good Luck 2morrow Kris! (woo-hoo)

Indiechick

Superstar

Monday, November 17th 2008, 10:11am

Hey Jules, no worries . . . that's what we're here for!

Kris - I had one at 22mm and one at 17mm and a couple others at 13 ish I think, I had two goes with two folies before and neither took, so I defo didn't expect this one to either! Good Luck!

x

esha

Star

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: 2 boys and awaiting 3rd baby

Monday, November 17th 2008, 11:44am

:hi: girlies,

i'm back. Had a brilliant time away it was so hot and sunny and loved every minute didn't want to come back.

I'm sitting at work and the moral is bad here everyone is so down the compnay has made alot of people redundant and my department was waiting for me to ocme back so i could make the decision of what i wanted to do. It's such horrible thing to go though. I was going to take voluntary then thought i will go the process but i have asked for it to be brought forward and be told today if i'm here or not.

So i find out today hopefully this afternoon.

Anyway how is everyone

Welcome to :FZ: and chitter chatter Julessar

Kris :goodluck:

talk to you's all later

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "esha" (Nov 17th 2008, 11:47am)

Monday, November 17th 2008, 12:24pm

Hi Indie so I had 1@19 1 @18 and 1@ 13 yesterday I took the ovidrel last night do you think the 13mm could catch up bythe time I ovulate?
Thank you Esha;)

Indiechick

Superstar

Monday, November 17th 2008, 2:37pm

Hmmm thought I had responded but it seems I didn't . . . . d'oh I must be being dopey today!

What I had said was . . .

Kris, it could well do but to be honest you have two great follies there at 18 and 19 and so well done girlie!

Fingers crossed for you!

x

Monday, November 17th 2008, 4:50pm

Thanks Indie that makes me feel better :D
I just got back from my first IUI and I have another 2m so offically I will be on my 2ww

Indiechick

Superstar

Monday, November 17th 2008, 5:30pm

How exciting! Here's hoping for a speedy and stress free 2ww!

x

Reg: Apr 22nd 2008

Children: None, yet!

Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 9:39pm

Hi ladies
Thought I'd drop by and say hello as I've not been on this thread for ages... I had my third IUI on the 13th of November so am now on my 2ww also.

Kris - Good luck with your 2ww, I'll keep checking in to see how you're doing.

Bye for now
Sarah x

Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 10:02pm

Thank you Sar :DI will keep my fingers crossed for you!
I had my 2nd back to back IUI today I am feeling really crampy my nurse said my cervix is like a rollercoaster :snigger:so she had to do alot of poking around. Just wondering my DH had 30 million post wash is this good? take care girls have a great night

Rene

Lone wolf

South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Wednesday, November 19th 2008, 5:17am

Fingers crossed for the 2WW, ladies
Kris - 30 million is good. I had donor IUI and the lowest count that was transfered to me was 20 million but I know of someone who only got 5 million and the clinic seemed to think that was ok...

Reg: Oct 19th 2006

What's Up?
Tech support is currently limited

Wednesday, November 19th 2008, 4:45pm

Hi!

A new home for your IUI CHITTER CHATTER is

IUI CHITTER CHATTER

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE