You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Thursday, October 29th 2009, 11:38pm

Hey ladies, how's things? I've been on annual leave for the last week so haven't been online as much as I am at work :snigger: Not that I skive at work or anything...

I know I've missed loads but CONGRATULATIONS to Melba and Macadoo on being PUPO and I really hope the 2WW flies by for you both so we can celebrate your BFPs next!

Esha, hope the scan went well today.

Andrea, I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling so down. I hope you're feeling a bit better now, a good cry can really help sometimes xx

Pammy, am glad I didn't miss anything with you while I was offline - have been desperate to check up on you! Can't believe you're down to the last few days :D So exciting!

Jane, Clara, Lainey, hope you're all good and anyone I've missed too xxx

Well, I should've been spending this week clearing out the spare room so DH can blitz the painting this weekend, but somehow I've just ended up lazing around, reading my book and eating chocolate! But hey, do I feel guilty? Nah! :snigger:

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

Reg: Sep 13th 2009

Children: Aberdeen

Friday, October 30th 2009, 9:05am

Just out!! Got 22 follies but only 4 at 19mm and 12 at 13-14mm so they are makin me do stinks over weekend, scan Monday morning and ec Wednesday! They said by then I should have at least 15 for collection.

Got tic a consultant about my back, it's because your muscles get thinner with progesterone and my natural progesterone is high, will get even higher once I take progesterone so am getting signed off work slighest thing could make me slip a disk

So that's all cleared up now yay
TTC Since September 2005, Me & DH both 26; Diagnosis - Unexplained Infertility.
1st round of IVF (fresh) Nov 09 - :BFN:
2nd round of IVF (frozen) April 10 - :BFN:
3rd round of IVF (Frozen) August 10 - :BFN:
4th round of IVF (Fresh) September 11 - xfingers

Friday, October 30th 2009, 9:07am

Meant to add rest of follies are small and they doubt they will be required size by Monday they are 6-8

Reg: Jan 4th 2010

Friday, October 30th 2009, 9:30am

Hay Ladies

Macadoo congrates on being PUPO hun :):) 8 cell is perfect at 3 day :)

Melba :) PMA is hard to keep up honey isnt it :) Try not to worry though :) Fingers and toes crossed for you.

Andrea, wish I could give you a hug doll, men are just not very good at this kind of thing I think. They tend to more keep their emotions to themselves. It will hopefully be easier when he can come home and just hold you tight (with his mouth firmly shut!!!).

Pammy how you feeling?

Lainymoo - you should have a good amount by wednesday :) Sorry about your back pain.

Well scan was great yesterday :):) Just the one happy little blobbies heart beating away. To be honest I am rather relieved it is one :) It looks very healthy and they were very happy :):) So have my first midwives appointment today :):)

I was soooooooooooooooo sick yesterday though, throwing up all the way down in the car and again last night!!!! yuk yuk yuk!!!! all for a good cause though lol

A x x x

Reg: Apr 8th 2009

Children: Beautiful daughter born 31/1/10

Friday, October 30th 2009, 9:51am

Esha congrats!!!! One peerie HB is perfect. Good luck at the midwife today. I couldn't believe how long the 1st booking appointment took - the have to fill in a novel... :snigger:

Great stuff Melba and Macadoo, PUPO is a fantastic feeling just keep up the PMA and rest when you can. We had 4 cells on day 2 so 8 on day 3 sounds great to me :happy:

Lainey good luck for Monday, I know it's frustrating but worth getting as many of the those eggs as possible.

AFM: I'm doing fine, got a halloween party tonight which should be fun and a b'day party 2mrw night so I'll probably sleep most of Sunday :P

Hope everyone else has got a book weekend planned,
Cx

1st IVF May 2009 :BFP:
Beautiful girl born on due date 31/1/10.
2nd IVF started Oct 2012 but stopped due to miracle natural :BFP:
No foetal pole seen at 7w or 9w scan - ERPC at 12 wks :bawl:
3rd IVF May 2012 :BFP: perfect [zx076] seen at 7w2

Reg: Jul 13th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful baby girl born 2010

Friday, October 30th 2009, 10:36am

Hi all just a quick one from me to say

Well done Lainey that sounds great - worth waiting the extra few days to get maximum eggs I had to do the same but it was worth it as we got 15 in the end x Good luck babe

ESHA YAY!!!! soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you and that blobbie is travelling well x Sorry you are so sick but remember it usually means your little one is growing rapidly as hormones are all crazy - have heard acupuncture can help in case that is of any interest x

Hi everyone else - my sister had her bloods done today to confirm her BFP and her numbers are over 500 so she is so excited and she is only a first time IVF so there is hope for all x

PMA guys - Mac how are you?
1st IVF Oct 2009 happydance :BFP: [zx050]
Beautiful Girl born 2010
2nd IVF FET Mar 2012 - chemical pregnancy :girl_sad:

3rd IVF 1 Blasto transferred 10 Sept 2012 (beer2)

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 7th 2008

Friday, October 30th 2009, 10:38am

lainey - i know you are disappointed but it will be worth it in the end :hugs:

esha - congrats! im so happy for you. :goodluck: with the midwife.

clara - enjoy your parties!

im doin nothin today. got to go out and get shopping but then its another lazy day!

x

Friday, October 30th 2009, 10:41am

Cheers ladies :):)

Melba thats great about your sister :):) I know the sickness is a good thing.. never been so happy to be sick lol. DP is worried about it though as there is only a few things I can stomach at the mo!!!!! meat is a no no, I can eay ceareal, jelly and fruit!!! And that may still come up lol!!!!! So he wants me to ask the midwife if there is anything else I can be taking suppliment wise to make sure baby is not starving lol :)

A x x x

United Kingdom

Friday, October 30th 2009, 10:43am

the docs will prescribe medication for sickness that is safe in pregnancy. i got tablets as i just felt sick 24hrs a day! it was awful but not as bad im sure, of actually bein sick!

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Friday, October 30th 2009, 1:10pm

woohoo Esha, that's fantastic about your scan! Don't worry about LO not getting enough nutrients though, as long as you're able to keep something down - fruit and cereal are really good. For a few weeks I threw up everything I ate after 5pm, but luckily could still stomach breakfast and lunch :D Do mention it to your MW if it gets really bad.

Good luck for next week Lainey, glad to hear everything's moving along.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and a Happy Halloween! :hallo5:
I've got loads of sweets in for the guisers but hoping we don't get any so I can eat them all myself :snigger:

Lxxx

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

Friday, October 30th 2009, 1:28pm

Thanks so much ladies, booking appointment went well!! :) Apart from being sick in the middle of it :):) But she said like you said Moogle. Baby can live of cereal for a few weeks :) She check my pee and said it would show up if my body had started eating itself lol :) She said I am a little dehytrated though. So have to try and keep more fluid down oh the joys :)

Bloods presure is low to, anyone else get 90/60? lol so told to get up slowly lol.

She also told me there is still no 20 week scan in Highland either. I had thought they had brought that in already?? But apparently if you had IVF they will still let you have one.

Right I am off to do some work, then run to the toilet, then do some work, then run to the toilet :):)

A x x

Reg: May 13th 2009

Friday, October 30th 2009, 2:45pm

Congrats Macadoo! I'm so glad you made it!
After all the hard work you'll receive your reward!

Lainey , you are next I'm sure these extra days will make a difference.

To all of you, have a nice week end!
May good luck be with you :)

Reg: Jul 27th 2008

Children: IVF/ICSI miracle born 06 Jan 2010

Friday, October 30th 2009, 3:54pm

Hi all,

hope the PUPo ladies are doing well and that time isnt dragging too much

lainey - i had to stimm for an extra few days as well, will be wirth it when you get nice mature eggies.

Esha - glad your scan went well, i have low BP also and was also told to try and keep down more liquids in the early days, try sipping a drink over a long time. yeah they are not bringing in the 20 weeks scan til next year i think in highlands but i got the 20 week scan due to IVF and will also get a 34 week growth scan as well.

Andrea - hope everything is ok with you, so sorry you have been upset and your DP keeps saying the wrong things, sure it will be better when hes home.

Pammy - not long now, bet your jumping at every twinge hoping this is it.

hope everyone else is doing well also.

Take care all

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

1st IVF Apr 09 :BFP: bab21

macadoo

Reg: Sep 22nd 2009

Children: DD 7years

Friday, October 30th 2009, 6:42pm

melba Im good today havent done much apart from lots of zzzz
catching up on the lost hours with all the travelling im looking forward to being at home for a while..how are you feeling Melba?

esha congratulations how does it feel now knowing there really is a baby in there?

my DH was telling folk that we have 4 in the deep freeze and one in the oven :snigger: thats one way of looking at it I suppose...

Friday, October 30th 2009, 8:41pm

ha ha love DH's analogy of the deep freeze Mac :snigger:

Im ok thanks had a good day today went for a walk with DH we are up in the Highlands at our holiday house until Monday chilling out for a few days which has certainly helped. I am thinking about it lots though as I dont feel anything going on at the moment but then I guess I shouldn't anyway at this point.

Ohhhhh the messing with your head is fun isnt it? Anyway ive certainly found keeping busy helps me - sittting around makes me think too much so Im trying to do lots of little things to keep myself distracted.

Glad you are resting up x take it easy...
Beautiful Girl born 2010

macadoo

Friday, October 30th 2009, 10:02pm

you canna get a better place to relax than the Highlands Melba :snigger: which area is it at?

Have you been there long if u have u wouldn't have been at the new shopping centre..
I was wanting to go but had a bit of cramp after transfer so came right home..gutted My friend said its very nice good variety of shops..cant wait to get some retail therapy :chortle:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "macadoo" (Oct 30th 2009, 10:02pm)

Friday, October 30th 2009, 10:06pm

Yeah ive heard but not been either yet x

I work right next door though so will check it out when Im back next week - VERY EXCITED ABOUT ZARA!

We are up in Boat of Garten - it was a gorgeous weirdly warm day today so have been loving it x
Beautiful Girl born 2010

macadoo

Friday, October 30th 2009, 10:40pm

my Friend that I have been staying with when I have my appointments her DH is from the boat
yeah it was 18 degrees Celsius here today totally mad for this time of the year...

Don't think im gonna sleep much tonight after all that sleeping today gonna take DD swimming in the morning so that will pass the time a bit... :D

You enjoy the rest of your break :D

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 12:17am

Moogle lmao at the sweeties, Hope you get some to yourself, Its not like it used to be, I remember when I was small(sound like my mum :O ) everyone went out but now there hardly anyone out.

Melba congrats to your sister thats brilliant news :D

Lainy 22 follies is good, I had to stimm a few extra days too and got an extra 2 follies from nowhere in that 2 days so its worth it. Im sure you will get a heap of eggs.

Esha Im so pleased your scan went well, Booking apt for me took an hour and a half too, rest f your apts last about 3 mins :snigger: Its in, check pee while shoving BP cuff on, On couch, HB check then bye :snigger:

Still here and still waiting, Had twinges last night and really bad back ache but nothing, although Id worked myself up so much I convinced myself I was in labour :snigger:
Much clamer today though and hoping to get to sleep before 8am this time.

Have a lovely halloween weekend everyone :D

Reg: May 13th 2009

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 12:40pm

Pammy

Hi Pammy,

I realise it can happen anytime now so before it happens I'd like to wish you all the best for the arrival of your baby!
Take care
May good luck be with you :)

macadoo

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 9:45pm

hi everyone

Pammy hows it going today? any sign of that lovely little baby coming?

Melba are you still living it up in the bonny Highlands?

i have done nothing but sleep again today then we went into hiding tonight DD hates Halloween dosent like all the :monster: on the street :snigger: have told her it just her friends dressed up but got told she knows that!! but still dosent like it!!

so we were sitting in the dark eating the sweeties our self maybe that was her plan :snigger:if it was I like her way of thinking

Andrea honey how are you today? hope you are feeling a bit better today..

and everyone i missed hope you are all ok..

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 1:28pm

Yep still here just got back from a lovely walk x Tomorrow is our last day up here before we head back to reality and work :D

I cant get over how hungry I am at the moment - all I do is eat and then think about what Im going to eat next - if my test next week is neg, Im gonna have to hit that treadmill... HARD :snigger: :snigger:

Pammy you still waiting? I was thinking about you lastnight and wondering whether you were gonna have a halloween baby? Not long now x

Hope everyone else is well x Mac think your DD has it sussed ha ha!
Beautiful Girl born 2010

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 6:15pm

Hi Everyone

Good Weekend??? Everyone have a good halloween???

We went to my cousins little boys halloween party was soo cute seeing all the little ones dressed up!!! - made me majorly broody!!!!

Scan tomorrow so shoudl get confirmation that my Egg Collection is Wednesday cant wait to finish up work as i have such a stressful job and at the moment very incosiderate and rude managers that are making life very hard for me.

Melba how are you getting on in the 2 week wait?

Pammy i keep coming on eagerly waiting your post to say your contractions have started!!!!!

Everyone else how are you holding up?

pamelag088

Superstar

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 6:28pm

Hey all

Still here and still waiting :snigger:
I think I may still be here for quite a while too, Have MW on Thursday but Im pretty sure his head has still not engaged yet, all others Iv heard of with same problem at my stage have ended up being induced. I get a date from MW on when that will be. Will get a good surprise if I do go early though but will keep you informed :D

Lainy good luck with your scan tomorrow, My job was same, I hated working and took the whole 2ww off and found it was the least stressed I had been through the whole tx.

Hope you all had a lovely halloween, I spent it cleaning in my PJ's :snigger:

Hows everyone else? Hows 2ww going Melba and Mac?

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 7:23pm

Hi guys,

Lainey good luck for scan tomorrow you are almost there now - not long until you are PUPO babe!

Pammy sorry you are still waiting but I bet there will be an appearance soon it must be so tempting to poke around your tummy and try and get things moving :snigger: long walks and curry is all ive heard of to get things moving oh yeah and pineapple apparently x

Well the 2ww is surprisingly getting harder I just want to know either way - Im feeling like it hasnt worked and am starting to try and convince myself to do a test - my brain keeps having these little conversations with itself saying "there is no harm if its negative I will just think its too early but if its positive well then..." then the other half kicks in and says just wait. What do you guys think?

I had ec on 21 Oct and et on 26 Oct that puts me at 11 dpo which is too early right? I thought at least I should be 14 dpo which is Wed/Thurs but the clinic said official test date not until Tuesday 10 Nov (though the nurse said i could test Sat if I wanted). Argggghhh HELP!!

Is this just me going 2ww stir crazy???
Beautiful Girl born 2010

pamelag088

Superstar

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 7:29pm

Melba DONT do it :snigger:

I was exactly the same thinking I just wanted to know and it wouldnt matter if it was negative. I got the faintest line you have ever seen(so faint I put it in the bin) 5 days early and all I did was panic the rest of the time til OTD in case the lines disappeared.

The 2nd week is always harder. I think I was about 9 days in when I lost it big time, crying and having AF cramps and every little thing made me wonder.

I would deffo wait til at least 13dpo to test and make sure its first morning pee and I would recommend a digital too so you dont have to squint at lines and see if they really there as its black and white with digital.

Sorry Im not helping am I? Try to hold out another few days if you can although I remember how awful it was myself

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 8:34pm

THANKS PAMMY

I WILL TRY I REALLY DONT WANT TO BUT I AM SOOOO IMPATIENT ITS RIDICULOUS x :O :O :O
Beautiful Girl born 2010

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 9:17pm

Melba is it 2 weeks past ET that the clinic state is your official test date?

See when we were TTC i use to test way too early and then test every day until AF finally arrived. Iv told DH to take my bank card away on the 2WW so i have no temptation or funds to purchase a pregnancy test!!!!!!! :snigger: :snigger: :snigger:

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 9:24pm

Ok Im waiting until at least Thursday xx
Beautiful Girl born 2010

pamelag088

Superstar

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 9:29pm

Good for you hun

A tip that worked for me was to get up and very quickly have a pee before I had a chance to consider it then thought to myself only FMU would do and anything else would be a false result.

macadoo

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 9:40pm

haha Melba you are so funny!! were you not gifted with patience?...says the one who is only a few days behind you i will be on here on wed saying the same thing.. :snigger:

Pammy not all first time mummys babies heads engage before you go into labour my daughter never went in till contractions started and my MW said its quite common for that to happen....

Lainey good luck for scan tomorrow

pamelag088

Superstar

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 10:15pm

Mac thats good to hear :D Been doing way too much googling and perhaps TMI but my cervix is still really high too, Cant reach it in fact but MW did say last time I went you never know some people can be dilated for weeks and go to induction and others comes out of the blue.
I will keep you all informed regardless :D

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 11:49am

I am going craaaazzzzzzy

egg collection now Friday!!! Still to stimm til Wednesday?!

To top it all my work r now giving me a really hard time over it all

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 12:11pm

Aww Lainey I am sorry hun!!!! You must feel like you have been at this forever!!!!! Are they scanning you again on Wednesday then? Good luck for Friday!!!

Melba, how you doing honey, they madness has set in then has it. Well I cant really comment cos I am a compulsive early tester!!!! bad me bad me bad me!!! Though I will say most clinics have a shorter wait for blasto tests. Would have thought you would be ok after about 9 or 10 days.

Macadoo how you doing???

Pammy - are you going mad there waiting :):) Wont be long now. Thats what terrifies me now!!! The whole labour thingy. Last one didnt go to well.

Well still got MS. But still a happy little bunny rabbit :):) Appart from my brakes failing on my car and crashing in to the garage!!!! Oh the joys :)

A x x x x

pamelag088

Superstar

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 1:45pm

Oh no Esha hope there wasnt too much damage. Atleast you have an excuse, I backed into a railing and made a right mess of back of car, Could see it in my mirror too just thought I knew better :O

Lainy I know my work were kinda the same as I had told them a date then it all got changed but you cant help these things. An extra few days of stimms will give you that little bit more to get eggs ready. Did they give you the trigger away with you? And a time to do it?
Dont let work get you down, focus on whats important at the mo and f**k them :snigger:

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 2:15pm

Oh Lainey how annoying, but Pammy's right if it needs the 2 extra days to get those excellent quality eggs!

Esha, are you OK? I know what my DH would say if I did that..... :O :snigger:

Pammy you must be going crazy. My sis has 3 weeks to go and think it's beginning to dawn on her how close that actually is. The head hasn't engaged for her either. I've heard if the head doesn't go right down they may take you into the hospital in case your waters break, something about the cord coming out first..??! Sorry don't mean to worry you :8o: :O

AFM I'm doing OK just enjoying 2nd week off. Would really need to make the most of it instead of sitting on my bum on the internet :happy: !!

Cx

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 2:19pm

Hay Clara, hope your enjoying your hols!!!! I think I would prob use mine to sleep lol.

Ye we were fine. I know what you mean though about DH, he told me it was just my driving and the wheel had slipped on the grass. So I thought he was right etc, so went to drive my son down to lesuire centre yesterday and went to stop at the junction next to my house and the car just carried on!!!!!! So def the brakes!!! Last time I listen to him grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A x x x

pamelag088

Superstar

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 2:20pm

Yes Clara Im beginning to wonder if thats why head not going down in first place cuz they cord stuck down there??
Got an hour to get there too(in good traffic) if its at 7am with that early morning traffic could easily be 2 hours, Im trying not to panic but :scared: :snigger:

No problem..... everything WILL be fine....... :bawl:

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 2:23pm

Of course if will Pammy!! Up here they would need to fly you to Aberdeen so I think they take you down even earlier as a precaution.

Cx

macadoo

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 7:42pm

Lainey my work were exactly the same in the end my doc signed me off..then you will get signed off for the 2ww as well...

Esha hope you are ok the car dosent really matter it can get fixed :snigger:

Im ok apart from my crown breaking today so that is going to take my mind off the 2ww for a few days got an emergency appointment in the morning not that its a pain emergency but a vanity emergency appointment :snigger: big gap very close to the front teeth i look ike a right wally 88)

apart from that im very relaxed i think

Pammy just as well you dont need to get down the A96 today so cross those legs and wait for all the rain water to dry up :snigger:

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 7:51pm

Hey girls in total it will have been 6 Days extra stimming!!! Crazy.

I have had the day from hell.

My work are being so nasty about it all.

Was taking into a meeting with my boss and his female assistant (his female assistant who i have been confiding in over it all and thought she was my friend as well as a work collegue) where he basically demanded that i be de promoted as i cant cope in a senior role

I admit in the last 8 weeks i have made alot of mistakes, my memory is like a sieve, i have had numerous side effects and pain. But i have always been good at my job before this and its the drugs that are doing this to me - so just because i am going through ivf and have reacted the way i have doesnt mean i should take de promotion.

He said that everyone has problems and i should leave my problems at the door! He also told me that lots of people are commenting on my senior capabilities the last few weeks, my wages were being changed. Then he keps asking "Do you think am being fair?" as if asking me to say yes to stop him feeling bad.

He then told me that i should go home and speak to my dad and discuss the depromotion and a new rate "wage" figure and come back and speak to him in the morning (I AM 26 WHY WOULD I DISCUSS THIS WITH MY DAD? - MY BOSS MET MY DAD ONCE B4 AND MY DAD WORKS IN THE OIL INDUSTRY AS WELL)

By the end of the meeting i was roaring in tears, i was trying not to cry but couldnt help it. His assistant never said a thing.

I ignored them both in the afternoon and never said a word because i kept crying behind my computer screen. Then i got an email at 3pm from his assistant stating "the meeting didnt go how it was meant to"!

I ignored her.

Later on i seen her get my bosses attention adn they went to the next office and were obvioulsy discussing what was said earlier. Next thing is i get called in again.

This time he was sort of back tracking saying "I hope you didnt take our earlier meeting in the wrong way. I cant de promote you but i am looking out for your health and advise you to drop down a level and have your wages decreased. You are making alot of mistakes and i have the whole team to think about"

So basically covering his @ss as he had no right to say what he did.

I spoke to my agency who i am through and they said that legally i can not be depromoted due to health reasons only for my work. But if my work was effected eg the mistakes i made its due to my health and stress and a Doctors Line will be sufficient enough to stop depromotion.

THing is though i feel i have been bullied into depromotion and backed into a corner. If iVF doesnt work am going to be upset and then in a few months time am going to be crazy hormonal again when i go for my 2nd cycle so am back to square one probably making mistakes again due to my mind being elsewhere. But then if IVF works il be backed into a corner again as il still be treated 2nd best because am pregnant and wont be able to do the long hours i currently do, and the overtime and when the child is here il be cutting down my hours.

Just feel like i have nowhere to turn

pamelag088

Superstar

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 8:01pm

awwww hun thats awful :hugs:

By him saying what he is saying its obvious he cant do that and he knows it.
Dont let them bully you into doing something you dont want to do, They obviously thought you were capable before they promoted you and by sound of him saying talk to your dad WTF?? Maybe he is afraid your dad will thump him.

Sounds like an arsehole in my opnion and you really dont need all this with all your going through at the mo. Are you taking 2ww off? sorry if you've already said, Think some time off will do you good and sorry your being treated this way :sadface:

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 8:05pm

Pammy i am going to the DOctors on Wednesday Afternoon to get signed off! Taking 3 weeks off first week on annual holiday and the other 2 weeks with the signed off.

It was just awful I do loads of extra days for them and work 12-15 hours a day most weeks and thats the thanks i get!!!

pamelag088

Superstar

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 8:10pm

I know I was same, Work really got me down.
Glad your getting signed off, I got a ticket for 4 weeks but felt so guilty leaving them I only took 1, I was deputy and always did the overtime and extra work but you really need to think about yourself at the mo.

I think once your off work you will feel a lot better not having to worry about it, Like I said I was off 2ww and thats least stresses out of all of tx and its supposed to be worst :snigger:

Hope you feel better soon

pamelag088

Superstar

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 8:23pm

If any of you ladies can spare a £1 or 2 for the reasons below would appreciate it

Support Eeyore in making a t*t out of herself for the benefit of you all

macadoo

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 8:38pm

lainey I wouldnt even use up your annual leave id just get signed off save up all your annual leave for your maternity leave....they wont thank you in the long run any way thats th attitude I took when my work were the same way and im still signed off...go back next week maybe :snigger:

getting quite used to being at home :snigger:

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 9:59pm

Macadoo did ur gp sign u off

macadoo

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 10:12pm

yes he signed me off no problem on the line he put stress this is my 4th week off so i think id better go back next week but the thought of it isnt appealing think im just getting used to sitting at home... :snigger:

you will be fine just tell your GP u cant deal with the stress you are getting at work any more thats what I said and he said that the stress wont be helping the treatment...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "macadoo" (Nov 2nd 2009, 10:13pm)

United Kingdom

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 10:54pm

hi girls how are you all?

lainey im sorry you are going through all this extra worry with your work. he sounds like a right :swear: how dare they have you in tears :cross: im with macadoo on this, get signed off now and keep your holidays. try to get the Dr not to put stress tho as that could come back on you. my Dr was great and just wrote Debility, she said they didnt need to know the real reasons

DB not home now til next week. found out finally from the clinic that they fund 3full fresh cycles, and any subsequent frozen cycles. been advised to have another fresh cycle. got follow-up next wednesday afternoon. doing it over the phone tho as not travelling all that way for 30mins or so

hope all is well with everyone else

xxx

pamelag088

Superstar

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 11:01pm

thats great Andrea about the 3 fresh cycles, So does that mean you can have unlimited FET?

30 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

30 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE