You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jul 13th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful baby girl born 2010

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 6:23pm

Hey guys,

Well thats me just back from my appointment :D They were very good and I now have my little suitcase full of needles ready to go! :happy:

I told them Im on day 2 so wondered if I could start today but they said no :O better to wait until day 21 which although I was dead keen on starting asap actually works out fine as I need to fit in a week away on business so it gives me time to do that first!

Im so relieved we are finally starting - Esha does this mean we will be going around the same time as you and Andrea I think you might be too? It looks like my EC will be around 19 October if all goes well (but I know not to count my chickens and all that :snigger:). Not sure if that makes me a Sep cyle buddy or Oct ?(

By the way if you guys want a laugh - the nurse got me to demonstrate holding the needle and getting the air bubbles out - and I accidentally pressed it too hard and sprayed DH in the face with Buserilin :snigger: :snigger: :snigger: it was soooooo funny!

Im also heading to the Patient Info Night on the 7th if any of you guys are going to be there.

I know Ive got a long way to go but for today Im one :happy: camper!

Hope everyone is well and Masha hope your scan went fine x
1st IVF Oct 2009 happydance :BFP: [zx050]
Beautiful Girl born 2010
2nd IVF FET Mar 2012 - chemical pregnancy :girl_sad:

3rd IVF 1 Blasto transferred 10 Sept 2012 (beer2)

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 6:28pm

lmao Melba

Im so pleased you got a date to start thats fabby
Getting everything home is SOOOO exciting, I must have looked at mine so much times.

Just join both Sept and Oct cycle chatters :snigger: Normally goes on your EC month.

So pleased for you hun

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 6:40pm

Thanks Pammy :D

Its amazing how much relief im feeling already just at getting something moving :happy:

I know what you mean - I have been writing notes in my diary and reading through the instructions over and over again and yet I still have 2 weeks before I even start rotf

I cant believe you are nearly at the end of this journey you lucky thing you must be sooooo excited to see your beautiful boy. You will have to post some pics so we can see him too when the time comes :D

I hope you are well and not too exhausted just yet - I have a friend due around the same time as you and she is absolutely knackered.
Beautiful Girl born 2010

pamelag088

Superstar

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 7:14pm

I cant believe Im almost finished the journey either I truly cant.
Im not too tired just getting stiff and sore at times but cant complain really not had anything too bad and seeing my little boy for first time will make everything worth it.

Are you going to be doing the jabs yourself? I was so nervous about doing them but after a few days it becomes exciting :snigger: I missed my daily jabs for ages after I stopped

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 7:29pm

will probably do most of them myself I think - my sis is a nurse so she said she will help and my DH reckons he wants to have a go but not sure about that :snigger:

They offered for me to do one myself today in front of the nurses but I politely declined :talkhand: I think I would be more nervous with them watching then I would at home.

Glad you are feeling pretty well overall babe :D I cant wait to be where you are now its too exciting to even contemplate at the moment :thumbsup2: Soooooo happy for you x

Make sure you remember to tell us all the gory details :snigger:
Beautiful Girl born 2010

pamelag088

Superstar

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 7:32pm

lmao

I know I remember being at the start and saying it was like standing at the bottom of a mountain looking up at all those at top wondering how I was ever going to get up there :snigger:

You just have to try and look at it step at a time and focus on the thing you are doing now and dont worry about next bit til it happens.

I wish you all the very best and Im sure very soon you will be telling us all your gory details :snigger:

Reg: Apr 8th 2009

Children: Beautiful daughter born 31/1/10

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 8:06pm

Good luck Melba,

I was just thinking about injecting and all the worry about doing it right etc I had and what Pammy said is true - you will miss it when it's over. I'm finding the pregnancy thing so slow :snigger: compared to the Tx where there was something new every day :happy:

I wish you all the very best...so exciting :goodluck:
Cx

1st IVF May 2009 :BFP:
Beautiful girl born on due date 31/1/10.
2nd IVF started Oct 2012 but stopped due to miracle natural :BFP:
No foetal pole seen at 7w or 9w scan - ERPC at 12 wks :bawl:
3rd IVF May 2012 :BFP: perfect [zx076] seen at 7w2

Reg: Jan 4th 2010

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 8:36pm

Hay Melba,

Over the moon for you hun. It makes you feel so much better to have a start date doesnt it. Something to look forward to:):)

Just 18 sleeps until you start. :):):) I just loved that purple case they give you home :):)
I think I will be just before you hun, waiting for my period to come. Should be by the end of this week or Monday next week (my cycles have started getting longer!!!!!!) Then I start having bloods taken on day 10 and when I get my LH surge about 5-6 days later I get transfer 4 days after that. So sould have ET at the back end of Sept I think :):) I hate this waiting game at the mo. just wish it would come :):)

Masha I hope your scan went well :)

Pammy - only 10 weeks until you meet your little boy :) How amazing:):)

Clara- 16 weeks already hun :) How times flies, are you growing??? :):)

Andrea:) When are you starting hun?

A x x x

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 8:40pm

Hi Esha!

Yes am growing at a rather alarming rate whoops3 Have already ordered maternity clothes, most of which are still too big but it's better than what I'm wearing now - my own clothes but tight! And my jeans have a hair-bobble in the buttonhole to give it a bit more room :P

You must be getting dead excited to be starting again. What happened about that wedding you were worried about your Tx clashing with??

Cx

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 8:53pm

Bless Clara

Bet its the best feeling in the world though :):)

Yes I am excited but soooooooooooooooo nervous that I will end up getting my BFP again and loosing it. But you know what they say :) 3rd time lucky :):)

Well if it works I will be due about 8 weeks before the wedding but me and my partner spoke about it and decieded our need for a baby was higher than my need to attend the wedding. After all the wedding what whipping out nearly 9 to 10 months of trying for a baby. So we have worked it so I wouldnt give birth to close to it so my partner and son can still go. So if this time fails, we wont try again until Feb next year. Hell it would take us longer than that to save up again. this is our third treatment in 9 months!!!! So fingers crossed for me hun :):)

only 4 weeks now until your 20 week scan :) Are you going to find out what you are having?

A x x

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 9:06pm

I've got everything crossed for you dear! Definately third time lucky.

They won't tell you up here what you're having and I think I'd quite like the surprise. DH just gone offshore so managed to get the scan postponed until he was back. He missed the last one so be good for him to see this one, he gets much more emotional than me bless him! Think it's cos it's in my head all the time and I can feel I'm getting bigger, but actually seeing it for him is great!

Cx

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 9:18pm

Ahhhhhhhhhh he must be so excited!!!!! Just think how big she/he will be at the scan. All waving hands and things :) Men are big softies arnt they just :)

Na they dont tell us here either!!!! But you can get them in Edinburgh and they will tell you there. Well I have to ET all by myself this time round as DP will be on a offshore course in Norway. Same course he had to cancel for last treatment so he really cant get out of it again. Going to be strange doing it by myself :( But hay I am a pro at it now :):)

A x x

pamelag088

Superstar

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 9:21pm

Sorry your DH will be away Esha

I ET alone too, actually I EC alone also cuz DH went green when he seen the IV go in and thought it best he stayed outside as he felt all light headed :snigger:

Aberdeen do private sexing scans for £75 at broomhill clinic, Its where I got mine done, Everything on a massive screen on wall so amaing to see

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 9:31pm

Oh wow pammy!!!! That sounds amazing!!! I will keep it in mind for if it works this time OR SHOULD I SAY WHEN IT WORKS THIS TIME :):):)

I am sure I will be fine. Its just nicer being driven up the road after rather than having to take the train for nearly 3 hours and then drive myself home for over an hour after lol how lazy am I!!!!

Bless did he go green!!!! Men are such funny creatures!! My DP did very well being in when I had my EC I think. He found it a little upsettting though.
A x x x

pamelag088

Superstar

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 9:33pm

I know I couldnt stop crying :snigger: I was fine then when I got on bed I was uncontrollable and woke up still crying and DH wiping my tears :snigger:

Love the PMA Esha, it WILL work this time :D

Reg: Dec 14th 2009

Children: none

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 10:14pm

heya girlies well about to start iui but waiting on AF which was due on sunday did a test 2day but clearblue and control window nothing appeared but a neg line appeared in test window ?(
TTC 8 1/2yrs
unexplained infertility
clomid 2008 x3 bfn
gonal f 2009 x2 bfn

1st ivf April 2010 BFN

2nd ivf (icsi) Aug 2010 BFN :tears:

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 9:42am

Hay looloo

I know how you feel, my cycle is usually 28/29 days, but last month it was due on Monday and didnt come on until late night on thursday!!!! I got all excited and tested but was just late :(:(

I am waiting for my AF also, due tomorrow but then it may be late again....... joys.

But you never know, you may be and just be to early to tell :)

A x x

Reg: Dec 14th 2009

Children: none

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 9:48am

decided not to think about it and if still nothing by sat then to test again
TTC 8 1/2yrs
unexplained infertility
clomid 2008 x3 bfn
gonal f 2009 x2 bfn

1st ivf April 2010 BFN

2nd ivf (icsi) Aug 2010 BFN :tears:

Reg: May 13th 2009

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 10:21pm

Info night

Hi Melba and hi all,

I'm new here and wondering what is the info night about?

Is it compulsory? I'm hoping to start treatment in Aberdeen so if any of the veterans know more about the info night I would appreciate some general information.

By the way, I've heard that the idea of going on the pill before treatment is to give a rest to your ovaries so they are fresh and ready for stimulation.

Good luck with your treatment, I hope I can start soon too.
May good luck be with you :)

pamelag088

Superstar

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 10:46pm

Hi there

The info night is a night with around 20 other couples and you get all the info about the treatments and a tour round unit with a chance to answer questions.

I believe they offer it at raigmore too for those quite a bit away from aberdeen.
Im not sure its compulsary to your treatment but i found it helpful to find out a lot of the info.

Sunday, September 6th 2009, 10:13am

Hi Buffalita

Welcome and good luck with your treatment.

I have never attended an open night. I attended the infertility clinic in Inverness and they just referred me to Aberdeen, I had never heard of an info night before my first appointment. I think they do hold them in inverness though. And i am use it would be usefull to help you understand what is going to happen.

Good luck hun x x

Sunday, September 6th 2009, 9:56pm

Welome Buffalita!

The girls on here are great and will help you with anything you need to know x

Re: the info night - Esha's right it sounds like a walk around the the wards, look at all the equipment and explanation of the process and the drugs etc. Im going tomorrow so can probably fill you in more after I find out myself :snigger:

The nurse did tell me that they also let you look under a microscope ?(

Will fill you in x Hey everyone else hope you are all well and Pammy and Clara are feeling great as the tummys no doubt continue to expand x Im getting a bit anxious about the needles but am trying to practice as much as I can on an orange :snigger: my new best friend :snigger:

Im away for work next week so will try and post tomorrow night after the info session before I leave x BIG PMA TO EVERYONE high5
Beautiful Girl born 2010

Monday, September 7th 2009, 9:29am

Hay Melba,

Have fun at the open night tomorrow :):)

Well thats my AF arrived so treatment here I come, have blood tests booked for all next week and then down to Aberdeen on the Sunday and wait about, think ET will be around the 21st - 22nd ish lol

A x x

Reg: Jul 27th 2008

Children: IVF/ICSI miracle born 06 Jan 2010

Monday, September 7th 2009, 11:42am

Hi Buffalita

If you are outside of the Aberdeen area they now run sessions at the Centre for Health Sciences in inverness (located next to Raigmore), we had ours in Feb and it was run in the afternoon, a doctor and a nurse came over and spoke for about an hour and there was time for questions, they also showed pics of the clinic and some of the equipment they use and drugs.

I found it useful just to see the equipment and drugs etc (had already learned everything else from FZ) and to see the pics to get an idea of where we were going. They were really nice and didnt mind all our silly questions at all.

Good luck to everyone

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

1st IVF Apr 09 :BFP: bab21

Monday, September 7th 2009, 2:54pm

Hi girls:

Pamela, Esha,Melba and Wee Janey Thank you so much for your replies. I wish they had invited me to the sessions in Inverness, believe me I'm faaaar from Aberdeen.

I was like Esha, I went to my first appt. signed consent forms etc. and nobody mentioned the open night so I'll wait to hear from you Melba, please tell me all the important things!

Hopefully I will start treatment soon so I will keep in touch and follow your developments. Congratulations to the ones who are pregnant and for those who are on the road to make our dream come true don't give up, we'll get there! :P

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 6:15am

Hi guys,

Ive got a taxi on the way to take me to the airport so will get on here again later but the info night was really good - went for about an hour and they just talked you through the process.

The new things I learnt were previously I had not understood why you take Burserlin the whole time as I thought why would you down reg and then stim at the same time? ?( But they explained how the Burserlin works to stop your pituitury gland (eek spelling :snigger:) from sending any FSH so they can take full control of this with the drugs - so I thought that was interesting.

They also spoke a little about blastos and showed some pics of the 4 cell and 8 cell embys and explained how they grade them and what they look for.

Mainly everything else was kind of like being back at school looking at diagrams of women diagrams of men and showing how the drugs take on the role of your hormones etc. The walk through the ward was good so now we know where to go and they explained the injections again so Im relieved now about the bubbles :snigger: :snigger:

Will fill you in more later but do ask anything you need to and if I can answer I will xx Hope you are all well... Ive got a plane to catch

(always wanted to say that :happy:)
Beautiful Girl born 2010

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 2:46pm

Thanks for the info. Melba, very useful :D

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 7th 2008

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 10:42am

:hello:

its been ages since i stopped past. :O sorry :flowers:

how are you all? pammy and jane, clara and moogle, your pregnancies seem to be passing by very quickly (for me anyhow) :happy:

melba - only a week to go to you start now!!! woohoo

esha - how are you?

looloo - hope your fine?

welcome buffalita. i had my info session in inverness, and it sure made a difference not having to travel al the way to aberdeen for it. any questions just ask away :happy:

:xxx:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "celtchicky33" (Sep 13th 2009, 10:43am)

Reg: Sep 13th 2009

Children: Aberdeen

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 8:13pm

Hi Girlies

Hope you dont mind me joining in your chit chat.

I am about to start my first cycle of IVF through Aberdeen Fertility Clinic.

I have to say though its taken alot of guts to stick with Aberdeen Fertility CLinic due to 2 major mix ups i have had with them.

I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility and paced on the IVF waiting list in summer of 2006. At the time Aberdeens IVF waiting list was approx 2-3 years we were told.

Anyway i went for a routine GP appointment at my GPs in May this year, and the nurse was surprised when she seen in my records I was on IVF waiting list and had not been seen yet. She got the GP to speak to me and he said that Aberdeen waiting list is usually only 18 months and i should have been seen well before now.

He contacted the fertility clinic and it took ages to track down my records, I received letters of apology and phone calls explaining my records had been mis placed. As you can imagine i was furious we had been waiting for 3 years when we could have started treatment a year and a half ago.

At first they stated they had sent us a letter and it had been returned to them, they retained the letter that was sent back to them (it had the wrong address on it, and did not match the address on our records).

After this they made us go through the tests again since it was 3 years they last saw us. There i was now told i had blocked tubes.

I was angry as this never showed up the first time round and i voiced my concerns on how could my tubes be suddenly blocked.

Then they found out my record got mixed up AGAIN and my scans showed no problems with my tubes.

Most people have asked me why I am going through Aberdeen Fertility Clinic after all the mix up - but the reason is because it was the fertility clinic that caused the mix up and its aberdeen university that runs the IVF. The staff at the IVF part of the clinic have been nothing but sympathetic and helpful at sorting out all our problems and putting our minds at ease.

Anyway we had our group meeting last Monday (7th) and I have an appointment this Thursday to be given all the DR Drugs and another routine blood test and to do all paper work.

We were told after this appointment we just had to phone in on day of 1st missed period and then we would be told when to start the DR drugs is this right????? is it this quick????

Also i read back a few pages of this topic and seen alot of people speaking about acupuncture.

I have been attending weekly acupuncutre since July through a woman called Karen. I got her details from the fertility clinic and she has worked with a number of patients attending aberdeen fertiltiy clinic and was recommended to us through some of the specialists there.

Since then I have been told she was recommended because she doesnt prescribe herbal remedies liek some accupuncturists do as it has shown that some of the herbal tablets have side effects with some of the drugs taken on IVF - Am no doctor so am not sure the side effects its something you would have to research and ask a doctor about.

Karen is UK Approved Acupuncturist and she knows so much about IVF its amazing. She knows me inside and out and i feel totally at ease with her - maybe because she is a woman as well.

I totally recommend her.

I tried an accupuncturist call fan i think his name was he was just off the main road to cults. I wasnt quite taken with him at all and when i asked questions about IVF etc he wasnt too clued up about the IVF process and outcome on your body. THo other people have gave him really good reviews.

I guess its just each to their own.

Best of luck to everyone i noticed there is a few ladies starting IVF same time as me too!!!
TTC Since September 2005, Me & DH both 26; Diagnosis - Unexplained Infertility.
1st round of IVF (fresh) Nov 09 - :BFN:
2nd round of IVF (frozen) April 10 - :BFN:
3rd round of IVF (Frozen) August 10 - :BFN:
4th round of IVF (Fresh) September 11 - xfingers

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 8:25pm

ps sorry for war and peace :snigger: :snigger: :snigger:

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 10:08pm

Hi LaineyMoo,

My story is pretty much like yours A VERY LONG WAIT, except I am self funded and I was told that when you have to pay there is no waiting list! So imagine my disappointment and frustration specially when nobody seems to care. At least you received some apologies.

What's worst every time I contact the clinic the first thing they do is to remind me that I have to pay up front hahaha as if I could run away with a baby! X(

So far, I can only say they are remarkable for bad service and lack of organization. It's so sad they have no consideration for people who are going through so much pain... anyway I better stop here.

I guess like with everything there are good and bad experiences.

I am hoping to start soon so let's hope the wait will be worth it :smile:

Monday, September 14th 2009, 12:31pm

Awww that's not good I was hoping I was the only person who had experienced problems with aberdeen fc. Mainly because I would not wish it upon any1

Monday, September 14th 2009, 4:18pm

Hi Lainey Moo,

Welcome to the chat!

I am so sorry you have had all these problems as if it wasn't stressful enough eh?! My experience has been nothing but positive from Aberdeen. We had to see the Professor at his clinics in Shetland every 3 months but once we were on the waiting list it wasn't too long as our Health Board is small and doesn't have a lot of people to have to fund through the IVF process. Anyway, once the ball started rolling with Aberdeen it all seemed to happen quickly and smoothly for me. You'll be told this on the 17th I'm sure but the day your next AF arrives you call them and they will probably want you to start DRing on day 21 of your cycle. Sometimes you can start on day 2 but they prefer day 21 (less chance of cysts or something I think). But I started day 2 due ot DH's offshore schedule and had no cysts - so don't worry about which day they say, it depends on the numbers of people they have booked in for scans etc! Once that begins you'll get a date for a baseine scan and it all happens from there....

I hope it all goes well for you and wish you every success, you definately deserve it after all that's happened!

Hope that makes some sense.
Cx

Monday, September 14th 2009, 7:52pm

Aw fank u clarabelle.

Am gutted af started yesterday would that mean il now have to wait til my next period???

pamelag088

Superstar

Monday, September 14th 2009, 8:03pm

Hey all

Welcome Lainy :D

If your AF(period) started today you will start most probably on day 21 or 20 days from today, There is a possibilty you can start in day 2 which would be tomorrow, I would phone clinic in morning and tell them AF started today, Do you have the DR drugs home with you?

pamelag088

Superstar

Monday, September 14th 2009, 8:04pm

Just noticed AF started yesterday so you are already on day 2 which means 19 days to go :D

Monday, September 14th 2009, 9:17pm

Hey guys how is everyone?

Just back from a lovely weekend away and the countdown if officially ON! Injections starting on Sunday :thumbsup2:

Hope everyone is well. Pammy, Clarabelle & Jane hope the big bellies are well :happy:

Esha - good luck with your bloods tomorrow

Andrea you and I might be going through treatment at a similar time to me by the looks of things although you a little way ahead of me - Best of Luck and all the PMA coming your way lurve

Looloo & Buffalita hope u guys are great - Buffalita just thought I should let you know we are self funding as well and after the fertility clinic kept making us wait X( we phoned the IVF clinic and they got us an appointment straight away - maybe you should give them a call - they seem to get the ball rolling a lot quicker - we were told we would have to wait another 4 months by the fertility clinic - but after a phone call now we are starting at the end of this week. The Ass Reproduction Unit :snigger: :snigger: are great!

LaineyMoo welcome and Im so sorry about your horrible experience - that is seriously shocking I think you are very brave to keep going with Aberdeen but on the positive side I think the IVF unit are a LOT better :smile: My experience with them to date has been brilliant and I too was not impressed by the fertility clinic but am completely at ease with the nurses and staff at the APU x

Hi to everyone else sorry if I missed anyone LOTS OF PMA TO ALL OF US XXxxx biggrin2

PS: Glad Im not the only one who writes war and peace pmsl
Beautiful Girl born 2010

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 1:18pm

Hello Aberdeen girlies!

Sorry I haven't checked in for a while, hope you are all doing well. Welcome Buffalita and Lainey Moo - sorry to hear you've both had such a long wait, that really sucks, xfingers the ball will start rolling soon. It'll all be worth it :D

Good luck to those starting tx soon - Andrea, Melba, Esha and Looloo - is that you guys? It's going to be an exciting time here!

How's everyone doing?

Lxxx

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 7:25pm

Thanks Moogle

I have my appointment tomorrow to see the consultant and pick up my down reg drugs!

Cant believe how fast things have progressed!

I am pretty worried about the timing of it all though with coming up to christmas / new year - its either going to be a hit or a miss!!!

AngieBB

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 1st 2009

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 9:14pm

Hi Laineymoo,

I've just been reading what you were saying about acupuncture. My first IVF cycle was cancelled due to a poor response on my part to the up-regulating drugs :-( We're due to start our next cycle in October and I thought acupuncture might help kick my system into gear and so I started going to Mr Fan. He's been giving me Chinese herbs which I've been taking religiously but now I'm worried they might do more harm than good when I start my next cycle - plus its £52 per visit! I'd be really interested in getting a 'second opinion' so if you didn't mind could you give me Karen's details please?
AngieBB

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 9:49pm

Hi of course! Karen charges £50 for initial 1.5 hr visit/consultation and treatment after this it's £35 per 45 min session.

She works evenings as well as during day and does Saturdays. She works from union grove abdn clinic and the one in Inverurie her number is 01224 744147 or 07711 749837.

She is registered with British accupuncture council.

Like I said earlier I shopped around. I did afew sessions with fan but was not keen on him or the things he was telling me. But everyones different I know alot of people who have had fab dealings. But for me Karen was alot more interested, supportive and very knowledgable on ivf and new hthe names and people at the fertility clinic - it just gave me more confidence.

Best of luck to u, I hope u find an accupuncturist who puts u at ease soon x

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 9:59pm

ps i meant to say the other accupuncture clinic i tried was the one on Rosemount, but i belive there is another woman who does accupuncture at the old Denburn Clinic on a Thursday

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 8:29pm

Hi lasses,

Had 20 week scan today, really excellent amazing experience. Heart beating away, baby wiggling around. The sonographer got all the measurements she needed. Said it was growing nicely and thought it had long legs...! Mum thought the pics showed a big forehead which I had, and that she said gave her problems when trying to push me out...great :8o: !!

Hope everyone else is doing OK.
Cx

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 9:27pm

Awwww that's fab!!! Are you going to get a 4d scan?? X

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 7th 2008

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 9:34pm

great news clara

delighted for you both

xxx

pamelag088

Superstar

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 9:37pm

Hey all

Clara glad all well at scan, Its an amazing sight :D

Andrea how are you? Hope your not getting any nasty side effects from the DR.

Lainy do you start this cycle? Or do you have to wait for next AF?

Hows everyone else doing? Cant believe its into sept already, where has this year went?

AngieBB

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 1st 2009

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 9:39pm

Hi LaineyMoo,

Thanks for the info. I do like Mr Fan but I'm a bit concerned about the herbal stuff I'm taking and a second opinion can never be a bad thing :-)
AngieBB

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 11:52pm

No 4d scans up here, but am going to ask mid-wife about a a growth scan at 30 weeks.

Off to bed,
Cx

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 12:35pm

Countdown

Hi girls,

Just checking with Melba and LaineyMoo if they have started.
If so, how are the injections going, we'll end up like a colander!
I wonder if must of us have to take the injections for so many days just 18 to start with :bawl: and then double sting X( For once I'm glad to have a bit of ponch!

Tell me how are your protocols?

I still have 20 days to wait but at least I can see it clearer now. I would have liked to start on day 2 but they are repeating all the tests. All I did last year was a waste, never mind here we go again.

Who else is about to start soon?

Hope everybody is fine big hello to all of you :smile:

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 5:24pm

Hey Buffalita how are you?

Sorry I haven't been on for a while Clara scan sounds so exciting Andrea hope you are feeling better :smile:

I start my first injection tonight :8o: Im away at my holiday house in the Highlands trying to be as relaxed as poss but still a little nervous. :O

Am going to do it at 7pm so will let you know how I get on when I log back in when I get home. Out for dinner too at 8pm so gotta rush as haven't even had a shower yet :snigger:

Big love to everyone catch up soon xxx
Beautiful Girl born 2010

24 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

24 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE